Jackpot247 Casino Terms and Conditions
With such a wide number of online casino games available at Jackpot247 Casino, you definitely have a lot of options to get lucky and win big. Well, the available promotions and the welcome bonus for first-time players are also amazing. The most important thing is to know your rights and what are your obligations if you want to play at the casino. That’s why, we highly recommend you to read our full Jackpot247 Casino review and also to take a look at its full T&Cs, listed on this page!
General Terms and Conditions
Version 4.13 – 01/07/2019
NetPlay Malta Limited, the company that owns and operates Jackpot247 is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. All players existing and new must read and agree our terms and conditions below. Existing players, please note there have been some changes so read them carefully.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: PERSONS IN BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO COLLECT ANY WINNINGS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, CONSULTATION WITH AN APPROPRIATE LAWYER IN YOUR JURISDICTION IS ADVISED. BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE MANDATORY LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK THE “I AGREE” BUTTON AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE. REMOVE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
1.1. This Agreement governs the relationship between You (“you” and “your”) and NetPlay Malta Limited (“NetPlay”, “we”, “us” or “our”) when you access and use our Service(s) (as defined below). You are a user of the Services and “Users” means the users of the Service collectively and/or individually as the context admits.
1.2. NetPlay’s registered office is at Betsson Experience Centre, Ta’Xbiex Seafront, Ta’Xbiex XBX 1027, Malta (registered company number C 81115).
NetPlay is fully regulated and licensed in the United Kingdom in accordance with the Gambling Commission of Great Britain under license number 000-050721-R-327897-001. Many of the games on our site are provided by third party gambling software providers such as Playtech and IGT. The operations of these third party suppliers are also regulated and licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain.
1.3. These Terms and Conditions set out important information regarding Your rights, obligations and the restrictions that may apply when You access and use the following services:
1.3.1.Any and all games and/or services available via the website at www.jackpot247.com (the “Website”);
1.3.2. “Jackpot247”, “Roulette Nation”, “Roulette Express”, “Roulette Express Premium”, “Double Up Roulette”, “Bingo Stars” and any derivatives/affiliates and other NetPlay games or services delivered via interactive television;
1.3.3. Automated telephone or mobile betting on any of the above services or any other fixed-odds or gaming services provided by NetPlay; together referred to as the “Service(s)”.
1.4. These Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the rules and all other information and provisions appearing on the Service(s) (including without limitation game rules which You can see by clicking on ‘More Info’ from the home page of the Website or on ‘Games Rules’ once a Game has loaded), along with the Software Provider End User License Agreement (“EULA” – available here) and are together referred to as the “Agreement”. Please note that these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any of the game rules, service information or other documents referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
1.5 Please read these Terms and Conditions, the EULA and any additional rules and information carefully before using the Services. By using the Services, You accept these Terms and Conditions and the Agreement in full.
1.6. You agree to comply with all terms and conditions of Your Internet, interactive television or mobile telecommunication network service provider giving You access to the Service(s). We have no control over or responsibility for the provision of such access or the services of such providers. You may need to check with Your provider for an explanation of their charges. We recommend that You also check relevant technical requirements, such as handset compatibility, carefully.
1.7.You agree and acknowledge that if you fail to comply with this Agreement, it may result in disqualification, the closure of Your Account (as defined below), forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against You. You acknowledge that if You accept this Agreement, We will start providing You with the benefit of the Services immediately. As a result of this, once You register for Our Services, You will not later be able to cancel Your registration, although You can terminate this Agreement and close Your Account as set out below. We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add to any of the Services or any part thereof in our sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and We will not be liable for any such action.
1.8. For customers registered prior to 30th of November 2009, You agree to Your account balance and therefore any funds currently held by either Two Way Gaming Ltd, the previous licensed operator of Jackpot247, the previous licensed operator of EuroTeleMillions, being transferred to NetPlayTV Group Ltd, the Alderney licensed operator. This transfer did not affect Your balance funds in any way and they will be immediately accessible after transfer, subject to the Agreement.
1.9. Our eGambling regulators, the Gambling Commission (GB), require us to adhere to very strict rules to make sure that our assets outweigh our debts and the amount of cash we hold is greater than the amounts we owe our players at all times. Our remote gambling licence issued to us by the Gambling Commission (GB) requires us to inform all our customers about how we handle the funds we hold for you and how your funds are protected in the case of insolvency. We keep all our players’ funds separate from our own funds used to operate our business – This means that we keep your money in a completely separate bank account from our own so that your right to these funds is established should our company ever fail. However, please note that this does not guarantee the protection of your funds, any recovery of your money would still be subject to creditors’ demands and liquidation procedures. This policy meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level of basic protection, and is done in accordance with their rules. Ultimate liability for Your account balance lies with Us as the licensee. You should check Your Account balance each time You access the Service. In the event of any errors, it is Your responsibility to notify Us at the earliest opportunity.
1.10.If anything is not clear to You or if You have any questions regarding the Agreement or the Services please contact our Customer Services department by email at support@Jackpot247.com, or on 08000 147 535. Please note calls may be recorded for security and training purposes.
1.11 This Agreement is published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between You and the Company and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
2. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1. We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions and other parts of the Agreement from time to time on the Website, so do review them regularly because each time You use the Service(s) You will be bound by them. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions and other parts of the Agreement, and/or to any amendments, You should not continue to use the Service(s). Material changes that could affect You directly will be made known to You 14 days before introduction by means of a pop-up box upon login to the service. However, it remains Your responsibility to periodically check the Terms and Conditions and other parts of the Agreement to ensure that You continue to agree with them and You are advised to do this check each time You use the Service(s). Any bet or wager received (but not settled) prior to the time of amendment and notification of amended terms and conditions will be subject to the pre-existing terms and conditions.
3.1. Underage gambling is an offence and You must be the legal age as determined by applicable Law and at least 18 years old or over in order to register and play on the Service(s). Any transactions with persons under the legal age will be void. You agree that You are aware that underage gambling is a criminal offence. You understand that in order to participate in any teleshopping presentations, including without limitation phoning in, You must be 25 years old or older.
3.2. You must be a resident of Great Britain to register and play on the Service(s). If You are resident anywhere else You cannot play on the Service(s). Players from Poland cannot play on this website. We make no promise that the information contained herein or Your use of the Service(s) is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside Great Britain.
3.3. We may ask for proof of age and evidence to verify Your identity and place of residence at any time. We may use any lawful and reasonable channels and methods available to us to carry out checks of any details provided to us. If, after completion of the verification process, We become aware that You are under 18 years of age or You are not resident in Great Britain, We shall close Your Account with immediate effect, return to You all deposits made by You, minus any withdrawals paid to You, and donate any remaining balance in Your Account to charity.
4. USER PROMISES TO US
4.1. You promise that all details in the registration form submitted by You to us are accurate and true. If the details You provide are not accurate and true, we may refuse Your registration or suspend or terminate Your Account and You could be subject to criminal or civil prosecution. You should be aware that We reserve the right, under Anti-Money Laundering regulations, to pass on Your details to the National Crime Agency, and/or to any other regulatory body, banking institute, electronic payment provider or other financial institution for investigation. In such circumstances We shall not be obliged to provide You with any reasons for refusing Your registration or suspending or terminating Your Account.
4.2 If You are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of NetPlay or one of its direct or indirect subsidiaries, or a supplier or vendor of the NetPlay group or Playtech Software Limited (“Playtech”) and its group of companies, International Game Technology (“IGT”), or Gaming Technology Solutions (“GTS”), You are not permitted to register for an Account with Us or to use directly or indirectly any of the Services other than as permitted in the course of Your employment. Similarly, relatives including without limitation spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling of such persons are not permitted to register with Us or to use directly or indirectly any of the Services.
4.3. You will only use the Service(s) for Your own personal entertainment and use and not for any commercial or business purpose, including bookmaking.
4.4. You promise that the source of funds used by You on the Service(s) is legal
4.5. You understand that by using the Service(s) You may lose money on bets and/or wagers placed and You accept full responsibility for such loss. You also agree that Your use of the Service(s) is at Your sole risk.
4.6. You must not engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity in connection with the Service(s). This includes without limitation that you must not deceive or interfere or attempt to deceive or interfere with the process by which gambling is conducted or the games themselves including without limitation using any form of computerized assistance in calculating risk strategies or bet or wager placements of any kind or to predict the outcome of any betting or wagering event. Any such action will be considered to be cheating, which is a criminal offence. If You engage in any of this type of activity You will forfeit any winnings accrued through the use of the Service(s) and the appropriate authorities will be notified.
4.7 You must inform us if You are undergoing treatment for any form of compulsive disorder, such as but not limited to medication used in the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease, where a known side effect is the development of compulsive behaviour which can include compulsive gambling. If this is the case please contact Our Customer Service department immediately.
4.8 Please be aware that a valid telephone contact number MUST be provided on registration as We may make a confirmation call to You as part of confirming Your identity or compliance with the Agreement. If you cannot be contacted on the number provided and we are not reasonably satisfied as to your identity or compliance with this Agreement then any winnings accrued, whether from the use of any promotional bonus offer or not may be forfeited and Your account terminated.
5. REGISTRATIONS/YOUR ACCOUNT
5.1 You must register (or start registration as set out in section 5.3) for an account (“Account”) with Us in order to play our games for real. To “Play for Real” You must register and deposit a minimum of £10 into Your Account using a credit or debit card. “Play For Real” does not include ‘freeplay’ on a Bonus. You may, if indicated, purchase individual tickets for games via SMS using a compatible mobile phone handset but this is the only exception to the minimum deposit rule.
5.2. We reserve the right to refuse Your registration for an Account for any reason including without limitation based on any checks we run on Your User details.
5.3. We may provide You with an Account and access to some Services before You provide us with all of Your personal details, such as when You play by SMS. In these cases Your registration is based on such other means of initial identification as We deem appropriate. Initial identification that We deem appropriate is typically but not always based on data identifying Your network operator subscription, such as Your subscription number or mobile phone number provided by Your network operator. You will be required to complete Your age and identity verification within 20 hours of first using the Service(s) in this way. If You do not complete verification within this time, Your mobile phone number will be blocked and You will not be able to use Our Service(s) until You have completed verification. For more information on SMS betting, see Section 6 below.
5.4. The Account will be used by You only. The User Name and Password that You choose at the time of registration, must be kept private and secure by You at all times. We accept no liability for monies or information lost due to unauthorised use of Your Account arising from improper use of Your User Name and/or Password details. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You keep Your details confidential and You are fully responsible for any misuse of Your Password. You can keep track of Your latest login and logout times from within the Cashier area of the Website. Click on ‘My Account’ and then on the ‘Sessions’ tab. This will help You see if anyone has accessed Your Account without Your knowledge. If You are concerned that Your Password has been disclosed to a third party You should notify Us immediately so that We may provide You with a new password. Unless caused by any negligence on Our part, any unauthorized use of Your Username and/or Password is Your sole responsibility and will be deemed as Your own use.
5.5. Protection of the integrity of Our Service(s) is paramount and accordingly We reserve the right to refuse to register You and/or suspend and/or terminate Your registration and/or Account at any time in each case in Our sole and absolute discretion. Although wherever possible We try to keep Our Users informed about the way in which We operate the Service(s), this is not always possible for legal or other reasons. This means We are not obliged to provide You with any reasons for refusing Your registration or suspending or terminating Your Account. We reserve the right to refund to You or withhold any payment of monies from or into Your Account if We suspect or have evidence of manipulation by You of Our technical, financial or other systems or software or a breach or suspected breach of any applicable law or any of these Terms and Conditions or any other part of the Agreement, in each case without providing any reason.
5.6. If any of Your personal Account details or other information, including without limitation financial information, relevant to Your Account change, You must inform us immediately via the “My Account” section of the Service or by contacting Customer Services on 08000 147 535 or by emailing support@Jackpot247.com. We will not accept any liability for transactions which are declined as a result of incorrect details where You have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details. Should Your credit or debit card be lost or stolen, You must notify Us immediately.
5.7. You may only have one Account on the Service(s), which will allow You to access and use the Service(s). The credit or debit card You use on the Service(s) must be in the same name You provided to Us when You registered, and it must be registered to the same address You provided to Us when You opened Your Account with Us. If You have or open any additional accounts with Us then we may (at our sole discretion) either close all your accounts and return the deposit amount to You or consolidate all your accounts to one Account.
5.8. As part of Our registration process, You are required to enter a screen name. This screen name must not be inappropriate or offensive (as determined by Us in Our sole discretion). We reserve the right to change Your screen name and/or suspend or close Your Account if Your screen name is deemed to be inappropriate or offensive in any way.
5.9 If You notify Your debit or credit card supplier of unauthorized use of Your debit or credit card or there is any other circumstance leading to a “chargeback” and We are asked to refund the amount, We will suspend Your Account and ask You to contact Our Customer Services department. We reserve the right to debit your Account with the chargeback amount, or to recover the amount from You if there are insufficient funds in Your Account. You agree to pay this sum promptly if properly required by Us. You will not be allowed to participate in the Service(s) any further until the chargeback has been successfully resolved.
5.10 We may notify You of changes to, or of important matters relevant to, the Service(s), by email or SMS. Such notices will be deemed effective if transmitted to the email address or mobile telephone number You have provided to Us on registration (subject to changes that You notify Us of).
5.11. You agree that We may lock or terminate Your Account if:
- You breach these Terms and Conditions or any other part of the Agreement ;
- Your funds are insufficient for the proposed use of the Service(s);
- We have reason to believe that Your dealings with Us constitute an illegal or fraudulent activity. Should this be the case, We may pass on Your details to the National Crime Agency, and/or to any other regulatory body, banking institute, electronic payment provider or other financial institution for investigation. We shall not (to the extent permitted by law) be liable to You for any deposits, nor shall We incur any liability to You where We are required to give information or documentation relating to You to any relevant regulatory authority. In such circumstances We shall not be obliged to provide You with any reasons for suspending or terminating Your Account;
- We suspect that access to Your Account may not be by an authorised person;
- We cannot verify your identity or Your use of our Services to our reasonable satisfaction;
- We reasonably consider that promotion abuse has taken place (as set out in section 17.1.7);
- Legal or regulatory requirements require such locking or termination; or
- A breach of security, matters that bring NetPlay into disrepute, or any other issue deemed reasonably significant by Us arises in relation to Your Account;
- If Your credit or debit card or other payment method provider refuses to authorise three or more transactions in any one month period from Your card;
- Bankruptcy/insolvency; or
- In any other circumstances set out in these Terms and Conditions or other parts of the Agreement.
Should We be required to lock or terminate Your Account for any such event, an investigation will be carried out into the circumstances that have led to such action and a decision made as to whether the Account should be reinstated.
5.12.If You engage in any of type of illegal or fraudulent activity, You will forfeit any winnings accrued through the use of the Service(s) and the appropriate authorities will be notified. If you otherwise breach this Agreement or engage in promotion abuse or minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem bonuses or cash prizes (as set out in section 17), you may also forfeit your winnings.
5.13. Accounts that have not been accessed for 6 months or more will be classified as inactive and will incur a reasonable processing handling fee of £10 per month (or the remaining balance should the Account balance be under £10) in line with the costs of maintaining such Accounts. The monthly fee will be deducted each month that the Account remains inactive until such time as either You access your Account or the balance reaches £0. We endeavour to notify Users before any deductions are made to their Account balance using the information provided on registration or as updated by You.
5.14. If You do not use Your Account for a continuous period of 2 years We will close Your Account and make reasonable efforts to notify You of such closure. Should there be any remaining funds on Your Account at this time they will be forfeited unless claimed by You.
6. SMS BETTING
SMS Betting is currently not available.
7. DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
7.1. You may make bets and/or wagers up to the amount of the current available balance in Your Account. Any unpaid balance in Your Account will not bear interest.
7.2. You can request withdrawals from Your Account at any time provided We have received all payments due to Us. You can withdraw any amount from Your Account, up to Your current available balance (excluding bonus funds) at any time. Withdrawals of a minimum amount of £10 are free of charge. Withdrawals between £0 and £9.99 incur a reasonable charge of £1.50 for processing and may only be actioned where You contact Our Customer Services department. Please note, withdrawals can and will only ever be paid to the registered Account holder.
7.3. Withdrawals are normally processed within 48 hours and within this time You may reverse Your cash withdrawal request and Your funds will be returned to Your Account. Money withdrawn will be forwarded to the credit or debit card Account You registered with Us. Once withdrawn, Your funds should clear back onto Your credit or debit card within 3-5 working days, however this does depend on Your own bank’s procedures and We cannot therefore guarantee this.
7.4.We may perform random security checks and will keep records of transactions, bets and wagers. We may, at any point, demand reasonable additional documentation in the event of a security check including without limitation to prove Your identity and address to Our satisfaction. We may terminate and/or suspend Your registration and/or Account and/or withhold any payments due to You if We do not receive such documentation. Please refer to the FAQs for what information we may require from You and when. Any request for withdrawals totalling £2,500 or more in any 48 hour period may be subject to management approval.
7.5. In order to use the Service(s), You will send money to and may receive money from Us. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions (“Processors”) to process such transactions. Please see Our FAQs on the Website for a list of current Processors. You authorise Us, as necessary, to instruct such Processors to handle deposits and withdrawals from Your Account. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of any applicable Processors. In the event of conflict between this Agreement and third party terms and conditions then this Agreement shall prevail.
7.6. We will attempt to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method and currency of payment of your Withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, We may process and pay Withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by You, such as through different Payment Providers, a bank draft or wire transfer. Similarly, in certain cases, the currency of Your Withdrawal may not be the currency in which your deposit was made or that was otherwise requested by you.
7.7. Our eGambling regulators, the Gambling Commission (GB), require us to adhere to very strict rules to make sure that our assets outweigh our debts and the amount of cash we hold is greater than the amounts we owe our players at all times. Our remote gambling licence issued to us by the Gambling Commission (GB) requires us to inform all our customers about how we handle the funds we hold for you and how your funds are protected in the case of insolvency. We keep all our players’ funds separate from our own funds used to operate our business – This means that we keep your money in a completely separate bank account from our own so that your right to these funds is established should our company ever fail. However, please note that this does not guarantee the protection of your funds, any recovery of your money would still be subject to creditors’ demands and liquidation procedures. This policy meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level of basic protection, and is done in accordance with their rules. Ultimate liability for Your account balance lies with Us as the licensee. You should check Your Account balance each time You access the Service. In the event of any errors, it is Your responsibility to notify Us at the earliest opportunity.
8. RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
8.1. You can place limits on the amount that You can deposit into Your Account – Please contact Our Customer Care Department if You want to set any limits with Us. We may ask You to confirm such limits in writing by email or post before these come into effect. Please see the Responsible Gambling page on the Website for more information in this regard.
8.2. If You decide that You want to stop playing on the Service due to a problem with your gambling behaviour, You can contact Our Customer Services department on 08000 147 535 or support@Jackpot247.com and We can either suspend Your Account for a period of Your choice, or exclude You from Your Account and prevent You from playing on the Service in the future. In the event that You ask Us to exclude You from Your Account, We will return to You all of the available funds in Your Account and We will not accept further bets and/or wagers from You. You can reactivate Your Account by contacting Our Customer Services department and providing Us with written notice to remove any suspension You may have placed on Your Account. Please see the Responsible Gambling page on the Website for more information in this regard. Please note, exclusion of a player in this way is a service offered by Us to players who want it and implies no responsibility or liability on Our part or any third party associated with the Service(s) including without limitation Our suppliers or sub-contractors for causing such gambling problems as the player may have. In addition, neither We nor any third party associated with the Service(s), will be liable if, after doing all that We reasonably can to prevent an excluded player from playing again, the player nevertheless deceives Us and succeeds in playing again.
8.3. If You are gambling more than You would like to, GamCare is an authority which can provide support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. You can call them on 0808 8020 133. You must not register for the Service(s) if You are currently experiencing problems with Your gambling or betting behaviour.
9. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
9.1. All of the materials and content on the Service(s) including without limitation the games (the “Material”) and underlying software for the Service(s) (the “Software”) are the exclusive property of NetPlay or its licensors.
9.2. The Material and the Software are protected by trade mark law, copyright law and/or other intellectual property rights.
9.3. You may only use the Material and the Software in Your use of the Service(s) in accordance with the Agreement. Any other use is strictly forbidden and all rights are expressly reserved. Save as may be permitted by law, You will not reverse engineer, recompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create derivative works based on the Software, and You will be solely liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any of the above. You will also not attempt to hack, make unauthorised alterations to or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Service(s) or the associated Website.
9.4. Game names are trademarks of NetPlay or its licensors. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
9.5. If You are unclear about what You can or cannot do please contact Our Customer Services department or Your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau for more information about Your rights
10.1.If there is any malfunction or other error, interruption or failure in Our equipment or in the Service(s) which affects the operation of any of the games on the Service(s) including but not limited to an error in the published odds or pay tables, or a game not working in accordance with its published rules, all bets and/or wagers made by You in respect of the affected game(s) shall be void and We shall return them to You, and no payouts will be made. However, if a payout has already been made to You in respect of the affected game(s) You agree to repay it to Us.
10.2. We will not be held responsible for any typing, technical, or human error in the operation of the Service(s). In the event of such error, We reserve the right to either void any affected bets and/or wagers or to correct the error.
10.3Nothing in this Agreement will restrict Your statutory rights as a consumer (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service, more details about which can be obtained from Your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen’s Advice Bureau), or limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or for fraud.
10.4 We do not accept any liability for any damage or loss caused to You where You are not entering into this Agreement as a consumer, or for any damage to Your computer, any software or for any loss of data that results from Your use of the Service(s) or for any claims brought against You by a third party except as stated in this Agreement.
10.5. . This Agreement will not make Us responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or any other damage or loss caused to You, where such damage or loss is not reasonably foreseeable to You and Us when You use the Service(s), including where the damage or loss results from Our breach of this Agreement.
10.6.We shall use reasonable efforts to secure any information that You transmit or store through the Service(s) in order to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. You acknowledge, however, that We are unable to exercise control over the security of information passing over third party networks and We are not responsible for any kind of unauthorised access to information passing over the network or via the Service(s) and for any damage or loss or corruption of data, information or material, or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property.
10.7. The Service(s) contains links to other third party websites and services through advertising or otherwise. These links are provided for Your ease of use or reference and convenience only. We have no control over those third party websites or services and are not responsible for their contents. We do not endorse the material contained in their websites or services, and have no association with their operators. You agree that We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that You may enter into and We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those third party websites and services. You agree that You will not involve Us in any dispute You may have with such third party websites and services.
10.8. All Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no warranty that the Service(s) will meet Your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service(s) or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do We make any warranty as to the availability, full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials supplied by Us or results of the Service(s) or the accuracy of any information obtained by You through the Service(s). Please see the individual game FAQ’s for any known technical factors that could affect the outcome of a game. The Service(s) may be suspended temporarily and without notice for any reasons including without limitation in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond Our control. We will not be liable to You or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Service(s) is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
11. GENERAL RULES GOVERNING GAMES
11.1. The specific rules governing each game on the Service(s) are available on the Website, and We might change them from time to time, so make sure You keep checking them because each time You use the Service(s) You will be bound by them We or Our Game suppliers or sub-contractors may discontinue the provision of a Game at any time.
11.2. We reserve the right to set the maximum and minimum stake amounts and these will be updated in the rules accessible on the Service(s). Your bets and/or wagers may not exceed the limit in force in relation to bets and/or wagers for each game. Each game has different bets and/or wagers limits – for those limits see the individual game rules.
11.3. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to make changes to the payout rates or the odds of the fixed-odds games. Pay out rates and odds change from time to time. These can be viewed on the Website. It is Your responsibility to note the payout rate or odds applying to each game in each session before You place a wager or bet.
11.4. Random number generator software and Cammegh “Slingshot 2 Autowheel” and “AR1” live roulette wheels for roulette games are used to determine the outcome of the games on the Service(s).
11.5. You shall not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Service(s) or of the normal playing of any of the games.
11.6. ONCE WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR BET AND/OR WAGER THE VALUE OF YOUR STAKE WILL IMMEDIATELY BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE. BETS AND/OR WAGERS ARE ONLY VALID IF ACCEPTED BY US. UNTIL ACCEPTANCE OF THE BET AND/OR WAGER, ALL INFORMATION DISPLAYED IN RELATION TO A GAME CONSTITUTES AN INVITATION TO PLAY ONLY.
11.7. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet and/or wager at Our discretion. We reserve the right to set the maximum and minimum stake amounts and these will be updated in the rules accessible on the Service(s). Where a wager is invalid, refused or its value limited, any sum deducted from Your Account with respect to that stake will be credited back to Your Account.
11.8. Except as otherwise agreed in this Agreement or as otherwise agreed between Us and You, no communications from You, including in respect of any information displayed on the Service(s) shall be binding on Us until accepted by Us.
11.9. You agree that We and Our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any bets and/or wagers You place and the circumstances in which they were made.
11.10. Any taxes, fees and/or other costs applicable in connection with any winnings awarded to You or any other payments to You are Your sole responsibility, however You authorise Us to deduct such applicable taxes and fees, if any, from the winnings awarded to You to the extent required by law. You will indemnify and reimburse Us for any costs, expenses or losses that may be caused to Us as a result of any claim or demand made by any governmental or other authority, with regard to tax withholding obligations or similar obligations to which We may be subject in connection with processing Your Withdrawal requests.
11.11. We may ask You to complete a winner confirmation and release form or similar before You can receive Your winnings. This is for Our internal compliance purposes. Such confirmation and release form will ask You to certify that the information You have given about Yourself is correct, that You have won and that You are eligible in accordance with this Agreement. Any misrepresentation of fact as to Your eligibility, whether intentional or unintentional, might mean You forfeit any winnings.
11.12. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted, exchanged or redeemed for any other prize. Where the prize is a non-cash prize, there is no right to a cash alternative unless We, in Our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which will be the cost to Us of procuring the merchandise and may be less than the recommended retail price of the non-cash prize). We also reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any non-cash prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value.
11.13. Game malfunction voids all pays and play. Malfunction in this context is defined as a malfunction or an error in the functioning of a game or the Website, such as but not limited to an error in the published odds or pay tables, or a game not working in accordance with its published rules.
11.14. In addition to the Agreement set out above, the following terms and conditions apply each time You play, or attempt to play, a Game with a progressive jackpot:
- We or our Game suppliers or sub-contractors may increase or decrease a progressive jackpot at any time at Our or their absolute discretion.
- Following a progressive jackpot win, We or Our suppliers or sub-contractors shall be entitled to establish the re-seed amount at Our absolute discretion. The “re-seed amount” means the highest available payoff immediately following a progressive jackpot win and will be deducted from the progressive jackpot win amount owed to the winning Player.
- Should We or our Game suppliers or sub-contractors decide to discontinue the provision of a progressive jackpot Game, or should a progressive jackpot Game become unavailable due to any circumstance beyond Our or their reasonable control, any prize money related to that Game’s progressive jackpot shall be appropriated by Us or Our Game suppliers or sub-contractors..
12. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
12.1. This Agreement (except for the EULA) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
12.2.If You have any complaints about the Service(s), please contact the Customer Services department in the first instance by emailing support@Jackpot247.com. If your complaint is not resolved by the support team you can escalate your complaint by contacting the Customer Support, by emailing complaints@Jackpot247.com, or by calling us on 08000 147 535 within two weeks of any incident. We will endeavour to respond within 3 weeks of receipt of your communication.
We have appointed eCOGRA (www.eCOGRA.org) as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider (“ADR”). You have free right of access to them as an ADR provider should you remain unsatisfied with the results of our complaints procedure above. You can refer your dispute to eCOGRA as soon as possible once you receive our final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/policies_procedures.php. A dispute resolution form can be obtained at http://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php. You can appeal any decision of eCogra to the courts of England.
Complaints can also be channelled to eCOGRA through the use of the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which allows customers another way to file, respond to, and handle their dispute.
13.2. Data we collect: We do not collect any sensitive personal data about You. However, We or Our authorised third parties may collect the following data from You:
- Information that You provide when registering or interacting with our Service(s) including without limitation by filling in forms on Our Service(s) or the Website or when contacting us.
- Details of transactions carried out via Our Service(s) and/or the Website.
- IInformation about Your computer including, where available, Your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about Your Internet usage obtained using a Cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. By using this site You agree to the collection and use of this information by Us here at Jackpot247.
13.3.What we use your information for: Information held about You is used in the following ways: To process Your registration, set up and look after Your account (including checks made to age verify You and to guard against fraud);
- By us to administer the Games You play, inform You if You have won a prize or to inform You of a bonus awarded to You, and advise You how You can find out who has won a prize;
- Providing, maintaining, enhancing and personalizing the Service(s) and monitoring and analysing how Users use the Service(s) and Website;
- To build an accurate profile of You to try to ensure that the content on Our website is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your computer;
- To send You service information about Your Account and the Service(s), or when We have an offer that You can use with Your account (including by mail, phone, email, other electronic messaging services such as text or automated calling systems, or fax). Your information WILL NOT be passed on to other third parties for marketing purposes without Your consent;
- We may also mention You in Our promotional material or on the site if you win £10 or more. However, We would only ever mention an abbreviation of Your name, Your town and county. Your full name would never be used, nor any other information that could identify You without Your permission.
- Because We are regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, we may need to give them access to Your information as well. However, this information will only be used within the regulatory rules and guidelines that govern this site.
- We and Our authorised third parties may also use aggregated anonymous data for analysis and reporting but this data will not include any information that could personally identify You
13.4. When do we share your information: We will not sell or rent Your email address or any of Your personal information. We will, however, share Your information in the following circumstances:
- To provide the Service(s): We may from time to time use third parties to manage the Website or the Service(s) (or parts of the same), facilitate Our business, manage communications with You or otherwise provide services to Us in connection with the Website or the Service(s). Where these third parties process information on Our or Your behalf, We require those third parties to use User information only in accordance with Our instructions. Third parties which we may share your data with include without limitation the following:
- Marketing partners selected by Us (but We will never share Your data with a third party company for products not related to Your account unless You have explicitly allowed Us to);
- Our data storage providers;
- Playtech Ltd, who provide many of Our games
- Third parties who help us validate Your registration information and confirm Your identity and provide fraud prevention and detection services. This third party will check Your details against their databases and will keep a record of this. They’ll also keep Your personal details and may use them in the future to assist other companies with identity verification. By using our Service(s) You agree to all of this as well as authorising Us to confirm the accuracy of Your details using government-issued ID.
- In order to use the Products, You will be required to send money to and receive money from Us. We may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions (“ESPs”) to process such financial transactions. By using our Service(s), You expressly consent to Your personal information being shared with ESPs to the extent necessary for the processing of transactions, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of Your country. We take steps to ensure that Our arrangements with ESPs protect Your privacy.
- To other users: If You post or share information on the Service(s) including without limitation commenting or messaging, then this is done at Your own risk. Please keep in mind that if You disclose personal information in Your profile or when posting comments, messages or other items, this information may become publicly available and We recommend You do not provide information which can identify You personally. The views expressed in any content or material which is submitted by users of the Services do not reflect Our views.
- Aggregated anonymous data: We may perform statistical analyses of User’s behaviour and characteristics, along with sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information, in order to measure interest in, and use of, the Service(s). We may provide Our analyses to prospective partners, investors, advertisers and other third parties. We may also share statistical and demographic information about Our Users and their use of the Website and the Service(s) with suppliers of advertisements and programming. We will provide only aggregated anonymised data from these analyses to third parties and this will not include anything that could be used to identify You or to discover individual information about You. We may also disclose and otherwise use de-identified information about Users.
- Investigations: We may access and disclose information including individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and to comply with requests from government bodies or regulators (such as the Gambling Commission (GB), the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the National Crime Agency or the Guernsey Financial Intelligence Service (FIS)), to operate Our systems properly or to protect ourselves or Our users. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process anywhere in the world, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement, regulatory, supervisory or governmental authorities; (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, including any investigation of potential violations of the Agreement; (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues; or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, Our employees, users of the Service(s) or others. In the case of a regulatory or legal authority, You will not be told of this disclosure or the reasons why and You’ll be waiving any and all rights that You may have in connection with such disclosure. We may also share Your personal details with Our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties if we suspect any breach of this Agreement or in the event of a complaint by You about our Service(s).
13.5. Updating Your Information:You may update your information by contacting Our customer services department by emailing support@Jackpot247.com or on 08000 147 535. We have strict procedures covering the storage and disclosure of Your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. You are entitled to exercise Your right to access the information held about You but We may ask for proof of identity before We disclose personal information to You.
13.6. Our Marketing: In accordance with the statement displayed at the point of registration, We may use Your User information in order to send You marketing information about Our products and services (including by mail, phone, email, other electronic messaging services such as text or automated calling systems, or fax). We may also contact You with information about Our products and services including special offers and rewards. Your information WILL NOT be passed on to other third parties for marketing purposes without Your consent. The following statement is prominently displayed to You before You register to use the Service(s):
“By registering and entering your details you consent to NetPlay and its group of companies sending you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You also agree to our Privacy Statement that governs how your information will be processed. You can choose not to receive marketing at any time by contacting our Customer Services department at support@Jackpot247.com. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your Account.”
13.8. Security measures:
When You open an account at Jackpot247 Your personal details are fully encrypted with 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect Your transactions with Us over the Internet. This technology is a global security standard and is used by major Financial Institutions and Online Gaming Institutions. In addition, we use up to date and secure firewall systems to protect Your credit or debit card details. To ensure the integrity of Your account and of all Our commercial transactions with You, We use Safecharge as Our primary e-Cash Merchant. Safecharge provide Us and Our players with secure, robust e-Cash processing as well as administering fraud prevention and detection activities through their integrated Anti-Fraud databases and procedures. If You would like to discuss our security measures, please feel free to contact Us at any time.
13.9. Third party Links: On Our Website We have links to other websites – to point You in the direction of other information or advice. However, You need to be aware that these sites may have different security or Privacy Policies to Us. We cannot be responsible for any information You give to them.
14.1.The Agreement is effective until terminated by You or Us. Both You and We are able to terminate this Agreement at any time. If You terminate this Agreement You need to give Us notice in writing. In order to terminate Your Account You must send Your request for termination to Our Customer Services department by email to support@Jackpot247.com. If We terminate this Agreement We do not need to give You notice in advance but We may confirm termination if requested to do so. Upon termination for any reason, regardless of Your other rights, You must cease all use of the Service(s) but clause 14.2 will apply.
14.2. Upon termination of this Agreement by Us or You as detailed above or as otherwise set out in this Agreement, You shall be entitled to the return of the current available cash balance in Your Account which shall exclude any active or pending bonuses that You have received. If You are in breach of this Agreement or have been engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity You may forfeit any winnings. We shall credit your cash balance to Your credit/debit card that You have registered with Us within 14 working days of the termination of this Agreement, save that if this Agreement is terminated in accordance with Clause 5.14 above, the provisions of that section shall apply.
15.1. In order to use any of Our mobile download games, You must have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access to the Service(s) on the network in which NetPlay makes the Service(s) available and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, You must provide all equipment and software necessary to make such connection, including a mobile hand set or other access device and ensure that they are in working order and suitable for use in connection with the Service(s). You are responsible for ensuring that that equipment and software do not disturb or interfere with NetPlay’s operations. If You have any questions in relation to this, please contact Our Customer Services department at support@Jackpot247.com. Any equipment or software causing interference will be immediately disconnected from the Service(s).
16.1.You should be aware that under certain UK legal protections for contracts concluded by means of distance communications (the ‘Regulations’) consumers are given cancellation rights when they order goods or services through interactive television or mobile phones. Please note, however, that these do NOT apply to services such as the Service(s). This does not affect Your other rights set out in this Agreement. If You have any questions about Your cancellation rights, please contact Our Customer Services department or Your local Citizens Advice Bureau for more information about the Regulations.
16.2. Only You or We have the right to enforce any provision under this Agreement.
16.3. We reserve the right to withdraw the Service(s) or elements of the Service(s) at any time and, save for any rights that You may have over deposited funds in Your Account, We will not be liable to You as a result of any such action.
16.4.You may not transfer any of Your rights under this Agreement to any other person. We may transfer Our rights under this Agreement to another business where We reasonably believe that Your rights will not be affected.
16.5. You may submit notices and/or complaints to Us in writing at support@Jackpot247.com. Any notice We give to You (save as otherwise set out herein) will be sent to the email address that You provided to Us on registration (subject to changes that You notify Us of).
16.6. We intend to rely upon this Agreement as amended (in accordance with the provisions of section 2.1.) as the entire understanding between You and Us relating to the Service(s). If You and We agree any other changes, please make sure that these are confirmed in writing. That way We can avoid any problems surrounding what We or You are expected to do.
16.7. If You breach the Agreement and We confirm that we will not take any action against You, We may still take action against You if You breach the same term on another occasion or if You breach a different term. No waiver by Us of any part of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any part of this Agreement.
16.8. If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
16.9. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between You and Us.
General Bonus and Payments Policy
17. BONUS MONEY – SUMMARY
You may be awarded bonuses or bonus money when You register to join our Service or during your time as a member of this Service. All bonuses are based on the following rules and any further terms, conditions and restrictions which specifically relate to the bonus in question. When You have a bonus on Your account:
- The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance. Unless otherwise specified in the terms for a specific bonus, when you place a bet, the bet will be deducted from your Cash Balance. If there are no funds remaining in your Cash Balance, bets will be deducted from your Bonus Balance. It is important to note that this Cash Balance is not restricted money and the deposit and any winnings made from this deposit may be withdrawn at any time by You. If You choose to withdraw this, the Bonus and any winnings from the Bonus will be forfeited as this money is restricted.
- All bonuses have wagering requirements and will restrict withdrawals in the event that they are not met. Please be sure to take this into account before taking up any promotional offer.
- Any winnings that you receive will be placed on to your Bonus Balance and cannot be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements for that bonus;
- The bonus amount itself may also not be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements. In some cases, the bonus is Non-Redeemable, meaning that the bonus amount can never be withdrawn. We will make this clear in the offer for that bonus;
- When you have met the Wagering Requirements, the sum in your Bonus Balance that is linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance and may then be withdrawn at any time.
- The total amount of bets placed in a single round on any game while a bonus is active on Your account must not be greater than 20% of the value of the bonus amount awarded. Any bets placed that contravene this term may not count towards Your wagering requirements and any winnings accrued from such a bet may be forfeited.
- Not all bets will count towards wagering requirements. See section 17.1.5 below for full details of the contribution percentages for each type of game.
Please ensure You read all other terms below that relate to bonuses.
You are able to opt-out of receiving bonuses from Us at any time by contacting Our Customer Services department at support@Jackpot247.com, or through our live Chat, or You can call on 08000 147 535. Or, if you have not yet registered with us, bonuses will not be applied to Your account if you do not tick the opt-in checkbox on the registration form.
This section contains the general terms and conditions associated with all bonuses within our Service. In addition, each bonus offer may also have supplementary terms and conditions that will be provided when You are invited to participate in the offer. It is important that You fully understand the terms of each bonus offer that you participate in. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of any Bonus promotional offer at any time and it is Your responsibility to check for changes and updates. If there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms of a bonus offer then the terms of the bonus offer will take precedence.
17.1. BONUSES – THE DETAILS
In this Agreement, “Bonus” shall mean a bonus awarded by us in accordance with this section 17. “Bonuses” and “Bonus funds” shall be interpreted accordingly. Only one Bonus can be awarded for any specific event unless We state otherwise, and only one Bonus can be active on your Account at any one time.
17.1.2 YOUR CASH BALANCE AND YOUR BONUS BALANCE
A Bonus is considered as a ‘free bet’ and it does not have an equivalent cash value. No cash alternative, substitution, transfer or assignment of any Bonus will be allowed at any time other than as set out in these terms. When You are awarded a Bonus, it will be added to the “Bonus Balance” in Your Account. Welcome bonus offer is not valid for deposits made using Paysafecard, Neteller and/or Skrill. Deposits made using these services will NOT trigger the bonus.
17.1.3 TYPES OF BONUSES
The terms of the specific Bonus will indicate whether that Bonus is Withdrawable or Non-Redeemable. Withdrawable Bonuses are those where the Bonus amount together with any accrued winnings will be transferred into Your Cash Balance once the Wagering Requirements have been met. Non-Redeemable Bonuses carries no wagering, winning accrued over the initial Bonus amount will be turned into cash and move to Your Cash Balance while the bonus amount given is not withdrawable and goes back to the casino.
17.1.4 BETTING AND MAKING WITHDRAWALS WHEN YOU HAVE A BONUS
The cash that you Deposit will be used to place bets on the Service(s). Unless otherwise specified for a specific bonus, if there are no funds remaining in Your Cash Balance, Your bets be funded from Your Bonus Balance automatically. Any bonus winnings you receive when You have a Bonus active on Your Account will be added to your Bonus Balance and may only be withdrawn once the Wagering Requirements have been met. It is important to note that this Cash Balance is not restricted money and the deposit and any winnings made from this deposit may be withdrawn at any time by you. If you do choose to withdraw this, the Bonus and any winnings from the Bonus will be forfeited as this money is restricted. You cannot withdraw any sums in your Bonus Balance. When You have met the Wagering Requirements for the active bonus, the Bonus Balance associated with the active Bonus (being any accrued winnings and any remaining bonus amount (if the Bonus is Withdrawable)) will be transferred to your Cash Balance and may be withdrawn.
PLEASE NOTE that if You withdraw funds from your Cash Balance before you have met the Wagering Requirements you will forfeit all Bonuses and all accrued winnings.
Please also note that if your balance hits “zero” (0) at any point, then Bonuses are considered redeemed and are no longer subject to Wagering requirements.
17.1.5 WAGERING REQUIREMENTS
The Wagering Requirements of a Bonus means the total amount of bets you must stake before the Bonus and any accrued winnings are transferred into your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements for each Bonus are set out in the specific terms for the Bonus and will be expressed as a multiple of the Bonus amount, or of the Bonus plus the Deposit amount, along with a time limit by which this amount must be played through.
All our bonuses are designed to enhance your enjoyment of our games but we do reserve the right to manage how bonuses are used before you may cash them in, therefore not all bets will count towards the Wagering Requirements for your bonus. Bets on Roulette count 15%, Bets on Blackjack, Arcade games (Heads or Tails, Dice Twister, etc), Video Poker games (Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, etc), Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, 2 Ways Royal, Craps and Sic Bo games contribute 5% of actual wagering on these games towards your wagering requirements. The majority of slot games contribute 100%, however there are various slot games that do not contribute to wagering at all (0% contributing towards wagering), games in this category can be found in full in the list with excluded games. Users who have used such wagering tactics in order to redeem their bonuses may have their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed from their account.
The percentage of bets that contribute towards wagering requirements many differ for other bonus offers, but this will be made clear within the terms for those specific offers. Please read the wagering requirements carefully for each bonus offer you may receive.
17.1.6 MULTIPLE BONUSES ON A SINGLE ACCOUNT
Bonuses are handled one after the other. When the earliest Bonus is ‘Fulfilled’ or ‘Revoked’ (see the section below for the meaning of these terms), the next Bonus in line will become ‘Active’.
There are four different stages to a Bonus, and these are as follows:
Active – A Bonus that You have started to play through, but in respect of which You have not yet completed the Wagering Requirements. While You have an active Bonus on Your Account, You cannot withdraw any bonus amount and/or any winnings.
Pending – A second or subsequent Bonus on Your Account which You have not yet started to play through. A Pending Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash before meeting the relevant Wagering Requirements.
Fulfilled – A Bonus where the Wagering Requirements have been met. The bonus amount (where the bonus amount is withdrawable) and any winnings will be automatically transferred into Your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn.
Revoked – An Active or Pending Bonus can be revoked and removed from Your Bonus balance if either: (a) You have not met the Wagering Requirements within the defined period; or, (b) You decide to withdraw any cash amount from Your Account before the Wagering Requirements have been met; or (c) You are in breach of this Agreement or the promotion terms and conditions; or (d) You opt out of the bonus offer completely.
When a Bonus is revoked Your Bonus balance will be set to £0 and any restrictions on Your Account in relation to the Bonus will be lifted.
17.1.7 PROMOTION ABUSE
We review transaction records and logs.
If, upon such a review, it appears that a User is participating in strategies that we reasonably consider to be abusive, including without limitation the use of multiple identities, the provision of fake or altered identity details or documentation, the use of “rented” identification to claim winnings or working with others to manipulate results, we may revoke the entitlement of such a User to the promotion.
Examples of what is deemed to be a “Promotion Abuse” include but are not limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Equal, zero or low margin bets
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met.
- Wagering bonuses on excluded games
- Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating
- Masking IP address or using a VPN
If upon such review, the players’ practices have been deemed to be “Promotion Abuse”, we may take the following actions:
Revoke and/or cancel any bonuses and winnings that We regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and/or
Restrict the right of the player to receive further Bonuses; and/or
Terminate the player Account.
- A valid telephone contact number MUST be provided on registration as We may make a confirmation call to You and request further documentation as part of confirming Your identity or compliance with the Agreement. If you cannot be contacted on the number provided and/or we are not reasonably satisfied as to your identity or compliance with this Agreement then the presumption will be that some form of promotion abuse has taken place and any winnings accrued from the use of any bonus offer may be forfeited and Your account terminated.
18. GENERIC PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18.1. We will make reasonable efforts to contact winners via telephone, email and/or letter. The prize must be claimed within 60 days of our contacting You, or it will be forfeited.
18.2. All participants consent to the use of their names, voices, photographs and/or other likenesses in the event of winning a prize, for advertising or publicity purposes without additional compensation.
18.3. Winners are solely responsible for paying all taxes, fees and any other expenses associated with the use of any prize after acceptance, unless otherwise stated in specific promotion terms and conditions. We accept no other liability whatsoever in relation to prizes.
18.4. We shall not be responsible for lost or misdirected messages, unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software or other communications failures or circumstances affecting the award of this prize.
18.5. We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time without prior notice and without liability to You where circumstances beyond our reasonable control demand it.
18.6.In selecting winners our decision is final. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of a promotion Our decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. COMP POINTS
19.1 We may award you Comp Points for bets placed on the games at the Website, plus for certain special events as advertised through the Website from time to time. Each bet placed on the games can earn you Comp Points issued Our discretion. The rates of the Comp Points may also change at Our discretion.
19.2 Comp Points that you earn can be redeemed as cash and are recorded against your Account. You may review available Comp Points within the cashier section of Your account.
19.3 The Comp Points conversions ratio is published on the Website in Your Account. In order to convert Your Comp Points into cash you must have earned the minimum amount of Comp Points specified in Your account. To convert your points to cash click on the “convert to cash” button.
19.4 We reserve the right to remove all accrued Comp Points from Your Account if it has been dormant for a period of 6 months or more.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Only available on first deposit.
- Minimum first deposit of £10.
- 100% Bonus up to maximum £100.
- 25x wagering requirement applies for Bonus and deposit.
- 30 day bonus expiry for Welcome Bonus.
- Contribution to wagering requirements varies by game.
- Not all games contribute equally towards wagering and bonus funds cannot be used on certain games.
- The total amount of bets placed in a single round on any game while a bonus is active on Your account must not be greater than 20% of the value of the bonus amount awarded. Any bets placed that contravene this term may not count towards your wagering requirements and any winnings accrued from such a bet may be forfeited.
- You have a right to withdraw your cash deposit and any cash winnings from this deposit. Please be aware that if this is withdrawn, the bonus and spins will be forfeited.
- Eligibility restrictions apply.
What are the details of the offer?
- You must be 18 years of age or over.
- You must be a resident of Great Britain to register and play on our website. If you are resident anywhere else, you cannot play on our website.
- This bonus is only available on your first ever deposit at Jackpot247.
- You need to make a minimum first-ever deposit of £10 to be eligible for this offer.
- Receive a 100% Bonus up to a maximum of £100.
- You can only take the bonus once.
- This offer is not valid for deposits made using Paysafecard, Neteller and/or Skrill. Deposits made using these services will NOT trigger the bonus.
- The total amount of bets placed in a single round on any game while a bonus is active on Your account must not be greater than 20% of the value of the bonus amount awarded. Any bets placed that contravene this term may not count towards your wagering requirements and any winnings accrued from such a bet may be forfeited.
Deposit Bonus Details
- The Bonus Amount received must be wagered 25x plus the First Deposit within 30 days before winnings can be withdrawn. If the wagering requirement has not been completed within 30 days, the Bonus will expire and any bonus winnings received as a result of using Bonus funds will be lost.
- You will receive a bonus equal to 100% of the amount you deposit, up to a maximum bonus of £100. To receive the maximum bonus, you will need to deposit £100. If you deposit more than £100, you will still only receive £100 in bonus funds.
- If you wish to make a withdrawal before meeting the wagering requirement then you will forfeit your bonus winnings accrued, your bonus amount, and opt out of the promotion. Note, you can withdraw your deposit and any winnings from your deposit at any time but you will forfeit any bonus and bonus winnings.
- All our bonuses are designed to enhance your enjoyment of our games but we do reserve the right to manage how bonuses are used before you may cash them in, therefore not all bets will count towards the Wagering Requirements for your bonus. Bets on Blackjack, Arcade games (Heads or Tails, Dice Twister, etc), Video Poker games (Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, etc), Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, 2 Ways Royal, Craps and Sic Bo games contribute 5% of actual wagering on these games towards your wagering requirements. The majority of Slots games contribute 100%, however there are various slot games that do not contribute to wagering at all (0% contributing towards wagering), games in this category can be found in full in the list with excluded games. Roulette games also contribute 15% towards requirements with the exception of any bets covering 19 numbers or more (for Mini Roulette covering 7 numbers or more) on the wheel in order to reduce the risk of the wager. Users who have used such wagering tactics in order to redeem their bonuses may have their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed from their account.
- As per our standard terms and conditions, the bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance. Bets will first be deducted from your Cash Balance. If there are no funds remaining in your Cash Balance, then bets will be deducted from your Bonus Balance.
- General bonus terms and conditions apply.
What do I need to do?
- The promotion is available to all players who are opted into bonuses with the exception of those that have been excluded from bonuses or have opted out of bonuses.
- If you are not eligible for bonuses but would like to take up this offer, please get in touch with our customer care team on 08000 147 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our usual Promotions Terms apply
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions published on the website www.jackpot247.com, which also apply to this promotion, in particular sections 17 and 18 that relate to bonus money and promotions.
- If NetPlay Malta Limited notices that the promotion is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
- ♠ Revoke and/or cancel any bonuses and bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and/or
- ♠ Players found to be abusing bonus offers may be barred from receiving further bonuses; and/or
- ♠ Abusing player accounts may be terminated
- A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
- ♠ Using more than one account,
- ♠ Equal, zero or low margin bets,
- ♠ Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met,
- ♠ Wagering bonuses on excluded games,
- ♠ Collusion,
- ♠ Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating,
- ♠ Masking IP address or using a VPN.
- Employees of ITV Plc, NetPlay and any associated company, their families and anyone connected with NetPlay and the scheme, or those ineligible to enter under other clauses in these terms, may not participate in the promotion.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the promotion NetPlay’s decision shall be final.
- NetPlay Malta Limited reserves the right to amend this promotion at any time without prior notice and without liability to you where circumstances beyond our reasonable control demand it. Any changes to the promotion will be published in these terms and conditions.
- If NetPlay Malta Limited notices that the promotion is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we reserve the right to confiscate winnings that originated as a result of abuse and/or breaching terms and exclude players from receiving future bonuses.
- This promotion is provided by NetPlay Malta Limited, Betsson Experience Centre, Ta’Xbiex Seafront, Ta’Xbiex XBX 1027, Malta.