Last Updated: October 2020
- If you use our Services, we process your data in order to provide you with the service
- If we have legitimate interest in processing data, such as to identify you when you access our website;
- We will also process your data when you provide us with duly consent or in case you required from us proceed it;
Collected Data Types. Purpose Of Use
At bestcasinosites.net we may collect the following two types of data:
- Non-Personal Data – this is information which can be gathered through your use of our Website. This information cannot identify you or reveal to us any of your personal data (name, email, address etc.) in any way. We could only receive statistic on our users’ preferences when using our Website.
- Personal Data – individually identifiable information, that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual.
- In case for some purpose we combine your Personal with Non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data in its fullness.
This table below provides more details on the types of data we collect and the way we use it:
|Type of collected data||The way we use it|
|In some cases, we may collect and aggregate Non-Personal technical data about you, available or gathered via your use of the website, including: information about the used browser; the type of operation system; the used device; the time and date you access the website and use the Services; your navigation and actions in the website; language preference; location on country level, etc. We use this data only to provide and enhance our Services and to enable the operation of our Website.||We use this data only to provide and enhance our Services and to enable the operation of our Website.|
|If you voluntarily contact us whether through our contact form in the Website or by sending us an email, you most probably will be required to provide us with certain personal information such as your name and email.||We will use this data only in order to provide you with the support or service you have requested or to response to your questions.|
|If you decide to subscribe for our newsletter you will have to provide us with some personal information – your name and email. You can unsubscribe at any moment by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.||We will use this data solely to provide you with the content you have subscribed for.|
|We may collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP address). Have in mind that, under the applicable legislation of EU and EEA, IP address is considered personally identifiable information and we will treat it as such, making all needed efforts to protect it.||We may collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP address). Have in mind that, under the applicable legislation of EU and EEA, IP address is considered personally identifiable information and we will treat it as such, making all needed efforts to protect it. We will use your IP information to fulfill our legitimate interests to: maintain, protect and manage our service and our Website; customize and improve our Service, as well as to enhance your experience when using it; in order to perform research, make analysis and statistic regarding traffic flow and users’ interaction with our Website; in order to audit our relations with third parties, calculate due payments and detect fraud, as well as resolve security or technical issues in connection with our Service and our Website;|
How We Collect The Data
We may collect the above-mentioned data from you as follows:
- In case voluntarily from your side, for example when you contact us, send us an email, etc. We can ensure you, that whenever technically possible and required under applicable data protection legislation, we will ask for your prompt consent to collect your Personal Data as well as we’ll always provide you with the option to opt-out.
There are several types of cookies:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies.These cookies are very important and even we may say, essential for enabling user movement around the website, for the website’s proper functioning, and for security reasons (for example, they are used to authenticate users, to prevent fraudulent use, and to protect user’s data from unauthorized access). This type of cookies either cannot be disabled, or disabling is not recommended, because it may result in certain features of the Website not working properly.
- Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies. . These cookies are mainly used to gather data about the way users use our website, in order to improve our Services and the way we offer them, as well assess the performance of our content. These cookies allows us, for instance, to assess the number of users who have viewed a particular article as well as their country of origin. It enables our website to memorize information that would change the way it responds or looks, such as your preferred language. Also, this information helps us a lot when evaluating the popularity of certain peace of content and deciding should we provide similar topics for our user. We further use this information to compile reports.
- Targeting & Advertising Cookies.These cookies are used to advertise across the internet and to display relevant advets, customized for users, based on the parts of the website they have interact mostly with (for example, the cookie will indicate you have visited a certain webpage and will show you ads related to this or similar products or websites). On Bestcasinosites.net we DO NOT use such cookies!
|Captcha by BestWebSoft||Collects user’s IP address||bestwebsoft.com/products/|
|Contact Form by BestWebSoft||Plugin for Contact Form.||bestwebsoft.com/products/|
|GeoIP Detection||Retrieving Geo-Information using the Maxmind GeoIP (Lite) Database.||wordpress.org/plugins/geoip-detect/|
|Google XML Sitemaps||Google XML Sitemaps This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/||wordpress.org/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/|
|iGaming Json-LD||Creates a user friendly interface on each post / page.||No Site|
|iGaming Optimization Tool||Adds a different options which helps to clear website from wordpress default includes.||No Site|
|TW Pagination||A simple and flexible pagination plugin for WordPress posts and comments.||wordpress.org/plugins/tw-pagination/|
|WP Poll||It allows user to poll in your website with many awesome feature.||www.pluginbazar.net/product/wp-poll/|
|Yoast SEO||The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.||wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/|
|Vwo||Vwo tool for heatmaps und splittests. Collects date and time of access; pages that have been accessed; IP address https://vwo.com/privacy-policy/||vwo.com/privacy-policy/|
|Google search console||Measure the traffic and performance||search.google.com/search-console/about|
|Google analytics||Analytic, Measurement & Performance||policies.google.com/privacy; tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
Most browsers give you the opportunity to erase cookies from your computer, block the acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You can delete our cookie by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if you block or erase cookies some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may not be as satisfying as expected. Please see opt-out information under the “Users’ rights regarding personal data” section below.
Links to Third Parties
This Website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites, which have their own terms and conditions wherefore we advise you to read them in detail before you start using those third-party websites. Furthermore, we do not exercise any influence on the information therein, and we are not responsible for its correctness. It is the responsibility of the owners and webmasters of those websites.
Sharing Of Personal And Non-Personal Data with Third Parties
We will not share your Personal Data under no circumstances with any third party, except in the following explicitly indicated events:
- Policy Enforcement – we may share your Personal Data, only to the extent needed to enforce our policies or agreements and to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, investigations of potential violations, to take necessary action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud activities, security or technical issues;
- Third Party Rights – we may share your information in order to prevent harm to the rights of any applicable third party;
- Legal Enforcement – we may disclose or share your Personal Data if the information is legally requested by the official authorities.
- Technical or Financial Reasons – we may disclose or share online identifiers collected by us (e.g., IP), for the purpose of operating our business as well as to calculate payments, detect fraud, security or technical issues;
Notwithstanding the above, we may share Non-Personal Data with our business partners and other third parties in any of the above-mentioned cases, as well as for any business operation and commercial use.
Period Of Data Keeping
We retain the data we have collected for as long as needed to provide our service, or until we have legitimate interest under the applicable legislation, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Data, as detailed below.
User’s Rights Regarding Personal Data
All users have the right to know what information we collect and store and process about them and, in some cases, to have such information communicated to them. With reasonable limitations, according to the applicable legislation, users may also be entitled to obtain from us the Personal Data they have provided to us in a structured, and electronic format, and have the right to require from us to transfer such Personal Data to any third party.
The principal rights under applicable to EЕА jurisdictions regulation (the General Data Protection Regulation) are as follows: individuals have the right to access any provided by them to us information; the right to rectification; the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing; the right to object to processing; the right to data portability; the right to complain to a supervisory authority and the right to withdraw consent. For more information, please review our Data Protection.
We giving you the option to exercise certain control in connection with the way we treat your Personal Data, depending on your relationship with us. If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please write us at at: email@example.com.
The Right To Opt-Out
You may opt-out of the data collection, sharing process and advertising services related to our website in the following ways: you can use the option of your browser to block all cookies, in this number cookies associated with our Website, or to indicate when a cookie is being stored, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. For further instructions how to do that, please go to the support page of the browser you are using. These links refer to the relevant pages of the most popular browsers: Google Chrome; Mozilla FireFox; Internet Explorer; Safari; Edge; Opera you may opt-out directly from third party’s retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page;
Of course, you may also contact us, and we will make best efforts to assist you;
Please be aware that after you opt-out, some features may not work properly, which may affect your user experience.
Gambling is strictly forbidden for individuals under 18 years of age. Accordingly, we do not use the website to knowingly offer our service to underage individuals neither to collect data from or market to children. We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data through our Services. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can be sure that no individuals under 18 years of age and children are using the website. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that an underage or child has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect, store and process your Personal Data in the EEA or in other jurisdictions. If you are using our website and you’re based in jurisdiction outside of the EEA, please note that any information you provide to us through your use of our website or Service may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country from which you accessed our website. Ether you’re or not resident of the EEA we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.
Address of our company; or
via our Contact Us form located in the footer of each page within our websites; or
send us an email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer