Hyper Casino Terms and Conditions
From video slots to classic table games, poker and lotto, Hyper Casino offers a significant collection of temptations for your gambling adventures. Moreover, the juicy welcome bonus pack of £300 could be the perfect start of your experience while the live gaming lobby has the best conditions to enjoy a realistic casino atmosphere. The full Hyper Casino review offers more information such as available payment methods, options for mobile playing, company information and more. So, check it out now, but before making your first deposit, make also sure to read the full terms and conditions of this UK gambling site! Find them here in one place, so you don’t need to look any further.
General Terms & Conditions
Version 1.8 | Last Updated 01.05.2020
- Hypercasino.com offers online casino games and is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd. L&L Europe Ltd is a company established within the legal jurisdiction of Malta (company number C53706), with registered office at Northfields App 7, Vjal Indipendenza, Mosta, MST9026, Malta. L&L Europe Ltd performs its activities under the mark Hypercasino.com. Every reference to Hypercasino.com or L&L Europe Ltd can therefore be marked as a reference to L&L Europe Ltd.
- L&L Europe Ltd is licensed and regulated by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) under license number: MGA/B2C/211/2011. L&L Europe Ltd has also been awarded a remote casino licence by the British Gambling Commission under licence number: (38758) to be authorized to provide services to customers who reside in the United Kingdom.
- This agreement lays down all terms and conditions between Hypercasino.com and a person that registers for a player’s casino Account (the “Account”) at Hypercasino.com. Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions is obligatory before creating an Account at Hypercasino.com. A player is restrained by all General Terms and Conditions during his activities in the casino and also for the period in which he or she holds the Account.
- Hypercasino.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions including any of the game specific rules at any time and without prior notice. Should there be modifications to these Terms & Conditions, the revised Terms & Conditions shall be notified to the Player. It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure he has read and/or re-read, as the case may be, the Terms & Conditions and is familiar with them. Should the Player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Hypercasino.com anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close the account.
- The contractual relation between the registered player and Hypercasino.com is arranged by these General Terms and Conditions and by the legislation of Malta, official Member of the European Union (EU).
- Every player who registers for an Account with Hypercasino.com needs to have at least the age of 18.
- Players who reside in the USA, France, Estonia, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Latvia, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen or Zimbabwe cannot register for an Account at Hypercasino.com.
- Players that open a casino Account at Hypercasino.com and who start playing in the casino, agree with these General Terms and Conditions and thereby confirm that they:
- do not act in the interest of a third party or play under your own affiliate account;
- will not use bots, robots, spyware or any other software program to play or predict any casino game offered;
- will not use masking techniques or use VPN and proxy servers during the registration of the casino account;
- do not play with money or resources derived from criminal activities or criminality as such;
- do not use credit cards if they are a player from the United Kingdom;
- do not use bank Accounts, debit cards or any other payment method of which they do not hold the right of using or have not been attributed user rights thereto;
- will not try to hack the website, games, or any other element of Hypercasino.com and also will not misuse any of the program code in any other way;
- do not take part in, or organize possible penal activities that harm Hypercasino.com, L&L Europe Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies and/or players.
- If a player acts in deviation of any of the rules under clause 3 above, L&L Europe Ltd shall close down the Account and confiscate all remaining balances on the said Account.
- The player remains solely responsible to act within all legal restrictions in the jurisdiction where he or she resides. This holds for the legal age, as well as for any other legal restriction.
- Before opening a casino Account at Hypercasino.com, a potential player needs to truthfully fill out the online application and read and accept the General Terms and Conditions as they have been laid down by and are presented on www.Hypercasino.com.
- The player needs to fill out correct information at the moment of registration. At the same time, a player needs to keep his personal details ‘up to date’ and correct them when changes occur in their personal details (such as: new bank Accounts, debit cards, e-mail addresses or personal telephone number). The player undertakes to ensure that all the information provided is correct and recognizes that he may be liable for fraudulent actions should he provide fraudulent information. The player can only register in person and under his/her own name only.
- A player can open only one Account. Furthermore, the Account opened by the player is the only Account he or she can use to play the casino games. It is prohibited to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts from other players.
- Hypercasino.com can decide to reject an application for an online casino Account, or close down an existing Account, at its own will and without any further justification.
- All casino Accounts opened at Hypercasino.com process and support only transactions in Euro (€).
- No interest is paid over the balance of the casino Account, no matter the value of this balance and notwithstanding any legal duty to pay any such interest as required by any law in any jurisdiction. Hypercasino.com is not, and does not purport to be a financial institution.
- It remains at all times the responsibility of the player to register his profits and to file these to the official institution that registers income tax or revenue tax as may be applicable in any jurisdiction where any player may be liable to pay tax.
- During registration for an Account, a player picks a personal user name and a password. The password can be changed at all times after the registration process is completed.
- User names and passwords are personal matters and each player acknowledges that he shall not disclose his user name and password to anybody or carry out such acts which may result in third parties getting to know such information. The player acknowledges that he shall not write down such information in any way or record such information in any way which may ever be accessible to any third party. At the same time, Hypercasino.com advices Account holders not to leave the computer while logged on to the network of Hypercasino.com, in order to prevent misuse by other people. Hypercasino.com also advices new players to choose a user name and a password consisting of a minimum of eight characters, including a variation with numbers.
- As soon as a bet is placed under the user name and password of the player, the bet cannot be recalled and is seen as sprung from the player which holds to that particular user name. The bet and the result of the bet become irreversible. Each bet made is therefore considered to be an acceptance of an offer which would have been made by Hypercasino.com and each bet placed is therefore a contract which is valid, enforceable and which gives rise to all legal effects under the laws of Malta.
- Following uninterrupted inactivity (i.e.: when no login is performed at the platform) for a duration of at least 12 months, a monthly account maintenance fee of five British Pounds (£5) will be charged by Hypercasino.com after the 12th month of continuous inactivity.
- Each player agrees that they shall be verified and identified prior to any transaction with the casino through the use of electronic verification. The player understands that where electronic verification cannot successfully identify and verify the player, the player will need to provide documentation that will clearly ascertain the name, address and date of birth of that player before the customer can deposit, make use of a bonus or otherwise gamble with the casino.
- Further to the previous clause, the casino reserves the right to additionally verify a player in an enhanced manner in a number of cases, including but not limited to:
o A player failing our electronic identity and age verification check;
o A player reaching certain responsible gaming and AML thresholds;
o A player using high risk payment method(s);
o A player requesting a withdrawal from a different payment method to the one used for depositing;
o A player using multiple payment method(s);
o A player using a third party’s payment method(s);
o The identification and verification of a player’s source of funds and/or wealth;
o Any suspicion of fraudulent or illegal activity; and/or
o Renewal of existing KYC documentation which have expired since submission.
- The player is aware that under the circumstances in clause 18, we might decide to carry out further verification checks at any time and that this could entail necessary delays to any pending withdrawal request until all checks are satisfied. This could entail that we might ask a player to provide a number of documentation including a valid form of ID, proof of address, utility bills, bank statements, information in relation to registration on self-exclusion schemes and additional information to verify your source of funds, including but not limited to a contract or other equivalent official documentation, account statements, information related to payment methods and/or payslips as the case may be.
- A player remains entitled to a permanent or temporarily closing down of the Account, in case he or she wants to be protected against excessive or problematic gaming. Closing down the account can be done directly from the player’s account or through our customer service. In case a player wish to recover funds held in a temporarily closed account, they are advised to contact customer service on: firstname.lastname@example.org. The balance on a player’s Account need to be withdrawn before the Account is closed permanently.
Payments, Bank transfers and Withdrawals
- Before making a deposit to your (real money) casino Account at Hypercasino.com, you first need to register for an Account and verify the Account. Once your Account has been approved and verified, you are able to deposit to your casino Account at Hypercasino.com.
- A player is able to deposit at Hypercasino.com via debit card, online wallets, vouchers, bank transfer or any other payment method offered by Hypercasino.com. The name on the debit card or the name of the (bank) account holder should be identical to the name the player entered when registering for an Account.
- The minimum amount for a deposit is ten Euro (€10.00) and thirty Euro (€30.00) via bank transfer. All deposits are credited to the player’s account without delay upon receiving the confirmation from the payment provider.
- The maximum amount to deposit is depending on the chosen deposit option and will be shown on the deposit page. Deposit limits can be specifically set on individual player level after confirmation by the player.
- Making a deposit to your casino Account at Hypercasino.com is only allowed for placing bets/playing in Hypercasino.com. Suspicious activities will be reported to the competent authorities. This could lead to the freezing of balances in the Account and to the eventual closing down of the said Account with confiscation of the Account balance.
- Promotions in the form of (monetary) bonuses will from time to time be placed in the casino Account of the player. These bonuses cannot be withdrawn from the casino Account, but need to be wagered in the casino games. A bonus granted to a player needs to be wagered within thirty (30) days, unless written and modified terms have been communicated to the player.
- It is not possible to transfer funds from the casino Account of one player to the casino Account of another player.
- A player can log onto his casino Account 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. In his or her Account, the player is able to see an overview of all transactions, such as bonuses, deposits, profits, placed bets, and withdrawals. If a player is of the opinion that the overview contains a mistake, then he needs to immediately formally notify Hypercasino.com, so that the mistake can be reviewed and if necessary repaired. A player always needs to notify Hypercasino.com within 90 days from the moment of the first appearance of the mistake.
- A player can choose to withdraw the balance of his casino Account at any time. Hypercasino.com reserves the right to charge a fee for any such transaction, subject to prior notification to the player. The fees of withdrawal will depend on the number of times a player withdraws, the amount he withdraws, and the frequency of withdrawals.
- A player is permitted to request up to a maximum of one withdrawal at any time and can only request any subsequent withdrawals once a current withdrawal is authorised. A player is not able to reverse a withdrawal request once submitted.
- The minimum amount to withdraw at Hypercasino.com is: Ten Euro (€10). Before a request for a withdrawal can be granted, the customer service of Hypercasino.com might request a player to prove his identity via copies of (legal) documents.
- Hypercasino.com strives to handle all withdrawals within 24 hours. This implies that Hypercasino.com does not hold back the money and that a transfer to the bank is made within 24 hours. The player accepts that transfers through the bank can result in several days before the money is credited to the (bank) account or the debit card of a player. The parties accept that this is a banking process over which Hypercasino.com has no control, and that therefore any payment processes are the sole responsibility of banks which the player hereby acknowledges and accepts.
- If a player decides to deposit money through the use of a debit card he needs to identify himself at any time so requested. In order to identify himself, he needs to send a copy of the front and the back of the debit card to Hypercasino.com. Since January 1, 2010, the Lotteries and Gaming Authority obliges players to do so, in order to prevent debit cardholders from misuse of their cards. We will block the Account and withhold all payments until the documents have been received and approved by Hypercasino.com. This is a one-time process per debit card registered.
- Withdrawing money can be done to a maximum of five thousand Euro (€5,000.00) per working day. We cannot pay out any withdrawal requests to a MasterCard.
- A player can only request withdrawals in the exact same manner as the way he made a deposit. In the long run, verified and regular players can change these particular settings. In rare situations we withhold the right to decide that winning will be transferred trough a withdraw option chosen by Hypercasino.com.
- A player needs, in case of a request for a withdrawal, to be able to identify him or herself once Hypercasino.com requests so. This is necessary when the player needs to identify him or herself as the actual player which registered for the casino Account.
- A player requesting a withdrawal of two thousand three hundred Euro (€2,300.00) or more needs to identify him or herself at the first withdrawal. Once the Account has been verified, the player can withdraw unlimited money without identifying himself before the withdrawal.
- A player, who wouldn’t have placed any bets, cannot withdraw any money from the casino Account. A player always needs to have placed at least his deposit amount in bets before he or she is able to withdraw the money.
- A player can rest assured that when a deposit is made from his or her bank Account, the money will be credited to the casino Account. In case of a delay we continue to provide a 100% guarantee that the money won’t ‘get lost’ in our system.
- Hypercasino.com reserves itself the right to withhold or delay a withdrawal request when or in case of:
- A player did not identify him or herself or the debit card used for a deposit.
- A player did not enter correct/full information about the player’s personal details.
- If a player temporarily closes his Account whilst withdrawals would be pending (i.e. without having been approved), these withdrawals will only be approved once the Account would be reopened by the player.
- If a player closes down the casino Account forever, all withdrawal requests will be cancelled and the balance in the Account will be forfeited.
- A player who won a jackpot of more than € 50,000 in the pooled progressive slots, may have to wait up to 30 working days on payment from the time of the jackpot win. The player can then choose to take out the full jackpot, regardless of its size. L&L Europe holds the right to pay out any pooled jackpot win in EURO and not the currency of the casino.
- All transactions made by players on www.Hypercasino.com are checked to prevent money laundering and other illegal activity. Any suspicious transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- In accordance with applicable law and licence conditions imposed on L&L Europe Limited, in particular, Regulation 40(3) of the Remote Gaming Regulations (L.N. 176 of 2004) and the Gambling Commission’s Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice, player funds are protected in the event of insolvency by segregation of funds in a separate bank account. Furthermore, our bank of choice ensures that these funds are not subject to the enforcement, seizure or execution of any claim against L&L Europe Limited and these funds are not considered to form part of the assets of L&L Europe Limited in the event of insolvency.
- In light of this, the protection granted to customer funds is of a ‘Medium’ category.
- A bet can only be placed by a player with an approved and activated casino Account at Hypercasino.com.
- A player can only place a bet while making use of an internet connection and through the software provided by Hypercasino.com.
- A bet can only be placed by a player with sufficient balance (credit) on his casino Account at Hypercasino.com to place the bet concerned.
- The bet shall, once placed, be subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Hypercasino.com, which are in force when the bet is placed.
- A bet is accepted if a player receives a confirmation of the said bet by Hypercasino.com on his computer or on any other device which provides access to Hypercasino.com.
- The player confirms that he or she will not have any knowledge about the outcome of any game on which bets will be placed, and that the player will not take any measures to influence the outcome of the said game. Any breach of this term will result in the bet being placed being fraudulent and will subject the player to both civil and criminal action as may be necessary. In the case of Hypercasino.com suspecting a player breaking these rules, Hypercasino.com reserves the right to freeze all funds in the player’s Account and furthermore withhold any payments or withdrawals. At the same time, Hypercasino.com holds the right to take further (legal) actions as may be necessary in order to safeguard its rights and interests.
- The right to reject or limit bets and wagers without further notice to the player remains reserved to Hypercasino.com.
- All game rules of games provided by Hypercasino.com, as well as explanations of the games, pay-outs at tables, minimum bets and maximum bets, are always published and visible on the website of Hypercasino.com (www.Hypercasino.com). The player undertakes to read all the relevant rules of the game and the relevant explanations before betting and playing in the casino.
- If for any reason whatsoever bets in a certain game are not processed, the complete value of the bet will be returned to the player’s casino Account.
- If Hypercasino.com decides to close a player’s Account, all placed bets will continue to be valid and possible benefits or profits from these bets will continue to be paid out.
- A bet which is already placed and accepted, cannot be changed, cancelled or withdrawn by the player.
- A mistake or error in relation to the placed bet or bets won’t have any influence on the validity of the bet. Once the bet is accepted, the player cannot change or alter the bet he or she has made. It is therefore the responsibility of the player to ensure that all bets entered into from his or her Account are correct and represent the player’s wishes at the moment in time.
- When a player places a bet, he acknowledges that he has read thoroughly through the General Terms and Conditions and that he read the game rules and what is meant by the different rules which Hypercasino.com put on their website.
- Hypercasino.com manages the casino Account and calculates the value of the balance and available credit, credit in use during game play, and the profits made during game play and bets. Unless proven otherwise these figures are considered to be precise and accurate.
- The player is fully accountable and responsible for the bets he places online or on the internet. Hypercasino.com will never ask a player about the relevance or correctness of a bet placed. Hypercasino.com hence can never be held responsible for mistakes made during the placement of bets, including mistakes related to the value of the bet, or type of bet (e.g. color, cards, number, etc.), of the selection made by the player.
- Profits made during game play will be paid out by Hypercasino.com to the casino Account of the player once the final result is confirmed and approved. Hypercasino.com reserves itself the right to freeze profits in case of a necessary investigation of the results of the game, as a consequence of suspected criminal activities that might have influenced the game. In case of a confirmation of the illegal actions (unlawfulness), Hypercasino.com reserves itself the right to declare all bets and wagers void. Next, the necessary actions, supported by the legal framework in which Hypercasino.com operates, will be taken. In such a case no gains will be distributed, and the value of the moneys which would have been wagered will be credited back to the casino Account of each player.
- In the case of Hypercasino.com suspecting a player to use multiple casino Accounts to place his or her bets, and when the casino Accounts have been opened unlawfully, all bets will be declared void. Hypercasino.com reserves itself the right to proceed with further steps, if deemed necessary. The player hereby acknowledges that operating multiple casino Accounts, or colluding with other players in order to place concerted bets is unlawful and represents fraudulent action. Hypercasino.com will therefore carry out all civil and criminal actions which it may deem necessary in order to safeguard its interests.
- If a bet, which is higher than the maximum bet that is allowed for a game or on the table, is accepted unjustly, then the amount above the maximum of the bet will be ignored and returned to the player. The bet will be placed according to the rules for the maximum bet on the table.
- Hypercasino.com offers a live casino and live casino games which are supported by live streaming. Due to the quality of the games, a certain minimum bandwidth is required for the perfect performance of the games as well as for the active participation in the games by the player. We strongly recommend for players to only take part in the live casino if the necessary bandwidth is available for an optimal performance of the casino games. Hypercasino.com will take no responsibility for any errors which may occur due to insufficient bandwidth being used by players.
- It is not allowed to play jackpot games with multiple screens or tabs.
- We do our best to block players residing in Denmark, Belgium, Canada, India, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates to play pooled jackpots. In case this restriction does not work, players who reside in Denmark or Turkey are not allowed to play pooled jackpot games and do not get paid the jackpot amount in case they win this jackpot. (Examples of Pooled Jackpot games: Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights).
- In case of failures in the hardware of a player or in case of disruptions in the internet connection after a bet is placed and accepted by Hypercasino.com, a bet will remain valid and will be processed by the system. The player will be able to check the result after establishing a new connection to the casino and once he logs in to his casino Account.
- If there is a failure in the hardware or internet connection of a player during Live Blackjack, and the game is paused or interrupted when a player has less than 16 points, the dealer will automatically draw cards until the total of points is above 16 to 21 points. Possible profits from these games will be credited immediately to casino Account of the player. Once the connection is aborted and a player does not communicate for 2 or more minutes with the system or dealer, no bets will be placed any more, and the system will remove you from your seat in the live casino.
- If an error occurs in one of the systems of Hypercasino.com before a result is calculated after a bet, all bets will be declared void and paid back (credited) to the casino Accounts of the players who would have placed a bet.
Time Critical events
- When a player access the services on hypercasino.com a player should be aware that a player may be using equipment or a connection which is not as fast as that used by other Players. This may have an impact on your performance in time critical events offered on hypercasino.com.
Responsible gaming and gambling
- A player at the hypercasino.com can determine his or her own deposit, loss and bet limits for a certain period of time or timespan.
- As part of our commitment to responsible gambling, you have the option to set a daily (24 hour), deposit limit on your Account. To set a deposit limit, please contact Customer Services or (if applicable) select the option on hypercasino.com, setting out whether you wish to have a daily (24 hour) deposit limit and the amount you wish to be set.
- A decrease in your maximum deposit level will take effect immediately and an increase in your maximum deposit level will take effect after a “cooling off” period of 7 days.
- Any deposit limit that you set will only be applied to this Website. It will not apply to other websites operated by us and members of our Group.
- The National Association for Gambling Care Educational Resources and Training (GAMCARE) provides information, advice and counselling to individuals, their family and friends who have concerns about problem gambling. The Helpline number for GAMCARE when calling from the UK is 0808 802 0133; this number may not be available from outside the UK.
- A player can request a limitation of the money he is willing to maximally lose or bet during a certain period or timespan.
- A player is able to lock his casino Account for a defined or undefined period when he no longer wishes to gamble/play in the casino.
- When regulation 4 is in order, a player will not be able to open a new Account before his cooling down period has ended. New Accounts will be closed and the balance will be frozen, with the unjustly received welcome bonus being subtracted from the said sum. Once the locked Account is opened again, after the cooling down period, the games will once again be available for the player.
- If a player closed his or her Account permanently, then the Account cannot be reopened instantly. The player needs to specify why he wants to reopen the Account and provide his consent via a signed and written application. Nevertheless hypercasino.com reserves the right not to open the said Account should it feel that such Account should not be opened for any reason whatsoever.
- A player can instruct us to exclude him or her from making use of the gaming services for a specific period of time (from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 5 years) by contacting Customer Services. In asking Customer Services to exclude a player from hypercasino.com and our Services, a player acknowledges and agrees that we will block that player’s Account from placing gambling transactions for the period requested, starting as soon as possible after receipt of your request (and, in any event, no later than the next time a player tries and logs in). The self-exclusion will be applied to all websites operated by us and members of our Group (please note that there may be a short delay in applying the self-exclusion to websites operated by other members of our Group).
- During the period of self-exclusion, a player will not be able to stake any money or otherwise access your Account. On your request, we will return any cleared balances to a player, including returns from outstanding bets on events which occur after the start of your period of self-exclusion. If a player wishes to reactivate his or her Account after the period of self-exclusion has expired, a player may only do so by calling our Customer Services team and requesting that the self-exclusion be lifted. Any request to lift the self-exclusion after the specified period has expired will be subject to a 24 hour “cooling off” period, after which that player’s Account will be re-activated.
- After self-exclusion has been implemented, we will take all reasonable steps to stop sending marketing materials to that player. Please note that this relates only to marketing materials sent by us. There may be a short delay between self-exclusion being implemented and marketing materials being stopped.
- During your period of self-exclusion, you promise not to circumvent, or to attempt to circumvent, the self-exclusion agreement by attempting to stake using hypercasino.com or our Services, either yourself or using a third party. Any Accounts found to be in breach of a self-exclusion agreement will be closed as soon as they are discovered. Please note that if you access your Account and/or open a new Account during the self-exclusion period by fraudulent means or by deliberately entering incorrect information and our automated checks do not prevent this happening, then we shall have no responsibility or liability to a player or any third party for any gambling activity that takes place (including to return any deposits, winnings or other funds in respect of such activity). Any new Accounts during a self-exclusion agreement will be closed as soon as they are detected by us.
- All images, text and illustrations as shown on Hypercasino.com are intellectual property of L&L Europe Ltd. Misuse of the logo or use of the company house style without consent of L&L Europe Ltd, will lead to full legal proceedings against the person infringing these rules or against any person helping, aiding or abetting such person in making illicit use of such intellectual property.
- All contents of the website www.Hypercasino.com and all URLs that belong to this domain are property of L&L Europe Ltd. Every unauthorized reproduction or use/misuse of these URLs and/or contents of the website will lead to full legal proceedings against the person infringing these rules or against any person helping, aiding or abetting such person in making illicit use of such intellectual property.
- The items and information displayed on hypercasino.com is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, L&L Europe Ltd hereby expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, civil law or the law of equity; and:
- any loss incurred in transmitting information to hypercasino.com;
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your Account;
- any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data;
- communications’ lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of your choosing to use our products and services;
- the accuracy of any information services provided (including, without limitation, scorers, runners, times, results or general statistics) or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results shown on our Websites which are provided by third parties;
- any failure by us to implement a self-exclusion agreement with you from time to time;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with hypercasino.com or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of hypercasino.com, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- For the avoidance of doubt, L&L Europe Ltd can only be held liable in case of fraud carried out by the management or its employees.
- L&L Europe Ltd is not responsible for the services, pages, content of websites that from time to time link to hypercasino.com.
- L&L Europe Ltd is not responsible for the consequences of major events, such as strikes, terrorist activities, political crises, war, and the meltdown of communication networks due to overload or disasters, which cause the network of hypercasino.com to be less accessible by internet of any other device.
- L&L Europe Ltd cannot be held liable for the consequences of malfunctioning hardware or software, under our management or contracted out, with regard to the complete or full accessibility of services of the casino with the use of an internet connection or a telephone.
- In case of a mistake made by L&L Europe Ltd or in case of fraud carried out by L&L Europe Ltd in relation to these General Terms and Conditions, the compensation for the player will never be higher than the available balance of the casino Account of the player or the value of the placed bets that have been influenced by the mistake or negligence.
- If one or more paragraphs of these General Terms and Conditions are declared invalid by a competent Court of law, then the remaining General Terms and Conditions will keep their validity.
- These General Terms and Conditions form the complete agreement/contract between L&L Europe Ltd and the player and replace all previous written or verbal agreements communicated by (an employee of) L&L Europe Ltd.
- L&L Europe Ltd accepts no liability at all for damages to a player or a third party that directly or indirectly evolves from an error, printing error, malfunctioning of the software of the hypercasino.com website or one of their partners and/or affiliates.
- L&L Europe Ltd shall not be in breach of these Terms & Conditions nor be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of L&L Europe Ltd’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond L&L Europe Ltd’s reasonable control.
- L&L Europe Ltd’s failure or delay in enforcing or partially enforcing any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of any of L&L Europe Ltd’s rights or remedies. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- In case of any discrepancy between any translated version of this agreement, the English version shall prevail.
- Hypercasino.com has formally informed the Maltese Data Protection Commissioner of the processing of personal data, and ensures that all processing of personal details for company purposes is in accordance to the Data Protection Act of 2001 and is designed as obligatory under the law of Malta.
- L&L Europe Ltd by the name of Hypercasino.com holds and uses your personal details and personal details of other players, only for the purposes for which they have been provided for: to offer you, as a casino player, an optimal and secure environment to play your favorite casino games.
- L&L Europe Ltd does not share your personal details with any third or external parties, with exceptions made for L&L Europe Ltd. or only if Maltese law or judicial procedures oblige us to. Nevertheless, L&L Europe Ltd can forward your personal details if we consider this necessary for the public interest or in case of misuse or our service.
- Hypercasino.com pledges, that it shall not store or process personal information longer than is necessary. Should a player wish to deactivate or otherwise cancel his account, Hypercasino.com declares that any data stored will be destroyed after 5 years from cancellation of the account. Should Hypercasino.com decide to deactivate or otherwise cancel a Player account, any personal data will be kept for as long as necessary or as may be required.
- Player is obligated to involve and cooperate in promotional activities for Hypercasino.com if a price is won higher than ten thousand Euro (€10.000). Without player’s permission Hypercasino.com can use player’s first name, gender, age and country of residence for any promotional activities.
- Personal data will be made available strictly to the following members of staff of L&L Europe LTD: the Director, the Compliance Officer, Customer Support Department, Fraud Department and legal advisors.
- Hypercasino.com will at all times try it’s utmost to offer a pleasant and hospitable stay in the casino. Our hospitality is the main focus and service is a focal point on our work. If, however, you as a player feel uncomfortable or unhappy about the quality of our product or the service we offer via our customer service, then we would like to hear from you. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to indicate which part of the service was not according to your wishes or expectations. Note: In the case of a complaint, the management will be notified immediately and shall be responded to within a maximum of three (3) working days. If you remain dissatisfied about the way your complaint was assessed and settled or the process of helping you with your complaint, you may escalate the matter externally to the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA).
- ECOGRA acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between betting / gambling operators and their customers, after they have been through the operator’s own internal dispute procedures and if deadlock exists;
- the eCOGRA panel of betting experts apply their specialist knowledge to the facts and will adjudicate by reference to these Terms and in accordance with their policies and procedures (found at http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php). As well as offering effective dispute resolution procedures, eCOGRA also check that we have complied with the standards set by the appropriate regulatory bodies and with the eCOGRA Terms and conditions of registration.
- You may refer a dispute to eCOGRA at any time following the conclusion of our review of the dispute, so long as two weeks have passed from the date when the dispute arose.
- Without prejudice to any legal rights, eCOGRA rulings are binding on both parties to a dispute, on the understanding that full facts are presented by all the parties involved.
- The last measure can only be taken in case of full scale conflicts that have severe impact on your personal life or on the conduct of business by hypercasino.com. It is only in case of a fully escalated conflict that the eCOGRA accepts complaints of consumers. Of course, we guarantee that hypercasino.com will never let this happen, but for the trustworthiness of the casino we make this option available.
- For customers residing outside of the United Kingdom the following complaint procedure will apply:
– If you as a player feel uncomfortable or unhappy about the quality of our product or the service we offer via our customer service, then we would like to hear from you. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate which part of the service was not according to your wishes or expectations. Note: In the case of a complaint, the management will be notified immediately and they will take the complaint seriously and try to settle the problems. If you feel unhappy about the way your complaint was assessed and settled or the process of helping you with your complaint, you are able to get in touch with the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, via an e-mail to email@example.com.
– The last measure can only be taken in case of full scale conflicts that have severe impact on your personal life or on the conduct of business by hypercasino.com. It is only in case of a fully escalated conflict that the Malta Gaming Authority accepts complaints of consumers. Of course, we guarantee that hypercasino.com will never let this happen, but for the trustworthiness of the casino we make this option available.
Bonus and Promotions
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to your Account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. Hypercasino.com and L&L Europe Ltd reserve the right to cease offering any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, once a promotion, bonus or special offer is accepted by a player, then L&L Europe shall honour that promotion, bonus or special offer. If a player participates in a promotion, a player must not cash-in before fulfilling the requirements and rules of that particular promotion, as set out on our website. If a customer abusively maintains several Accounts, any credited bonus amounts shall be cancelled and subtracted from the original customer Account.
Proper Law and Jurisdiction
- The player submits exclusively to the law of the main place of operation of L&L Europe Ltd.
- The player hereby agrees that any disputes which may arise between the player and L&L Europe Ltd shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
Who We Are
Hyper Casino.com, a product owned and operated by L&L Europe Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’), gather and process your personal information as data controller in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant General Data Protection Regulation and ancillary laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
L&L Europe Limited’s registered office is at Northfields App 7, Vjal Indipendenza, Mosta, MST9026, Malta and we are a company registered under the laws of Malta having company registration number C53706. We have a designated Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information That We Collect
L&L Europe Limited processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services. We do not collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The Personal Data That We Collect from You Includes:
• Date of birth;
• Home address;
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Passport number, national identification number and/or driving license;
• Bank account details (bank, accountnumber, IBAN);
• Pseudonymised (encrypted) debit card numbers;
• e-wallet account identifiers;
• Transaction and experience information. When you deposit or withdraw funds to or from your account, we collect information about the transaction as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount transferred, funding instrument device information and geolocation information.
We Collect Information in the Below Ways
Online form upon registration – provided by yourself;
Banks or Payment Service Providers – through API integrations;
Pre-populated fields provided by our payment service providers;
Web server logs;
Information provided by our processors and their sub-processors, if any.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The Purposes and Reasons for Processing Your Personal Details Are:
• Provision of our gaming services: We collect your personal data which is necessary to provide the gaming services which include logging into our platform;
• Financial: To confirm financial transactions;
• To manage our business needs: We carry out analysis to improve our service and the relative performance and functionality;
• We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of consent;
• Compliance: To analyse credit and fraud risk, comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our websites and services;
• Regulatory Obligations: We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting, responsible gambling (including whether to confirm if you are self-excluded from our services) and for Anti-Money Laundering purposes;
• Transfer of Information: We transfer personal data to our processors for identification, verification and/or transaction information, when required, in order to provide our services.
• Statistical Analysis and Research: We process data for statistical analysis and for purposes of research and development.
Categories of Recipients of Your Personal Information
• Hosting and security partners. Our hosting and security partners have the ability to make the origin of our incoming traffic visible.
• Credit Reference Agencies. In line with our regulatory obligations, we request verification services to confirm the identity of our customers, either upon the opening of an account or at any other time during the lifetime of the account. For further information about how your data is being shared and/or used in this regard, please visit https://www.transunion.co.uk/legal-information/bureau-privacy-notice.
• Screening Services. We use third parties to ascertain if our customers are considered a PEP, are sanctioned or are participating in a national self-exclusion scheme.
• Game providers. Our game providers require some personal information to provide you with the games and keep detailed records of all game transactions.
• Payment providers. In order to process incoming and outgoing payments we send personal information to our payment providers as required for their services.
• Marketing services. If you have given consent for marketing communication via each available channel, we send occasional promotional material or we engage processors to provide marketing services.
We will process your personal information for a variety of reasons, each of which is prescribed by relevant data protection laws.
Our processing of your personal information will primarily be necessary for us to provide you with our services. On occasion we may ask for your consent to process personal information in a distinct manner, in this instance your personal information will be processed in accordance with such consent and you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time. By way of example, your consent will be needed in order to send you promotional and marketing communications.
Fulfilment of a Contract, Compliance with a Legal Obligation
It may also be necessary for us to process your personal information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract (such as the Terms and Conditions when you open an account with our casino) or in order for us to comply with our various legal and regulatory responsibilities, including, but not limited to, complying with gambling licence conditions and complying with any anti-money laundering legislation.
Finally, we may also process your personal information where we deem such processing to be in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests and provided always that such processing will not prejudice your interests, rights and freedoms. Examples of us processing in accordance with legitimate interests would include: (i) where we identify certain companies that can offer you additional benefits to our service or provide us with valuable information about your use of our service; (ii) identification and retention of information relating to those with responsible gambling issues (profiling); (iii) processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to our electronic communications network; (iv) adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements; and (v) devising loyalty and promotional schemes for players.
You have the right to access any personal information that L&L Europe Limited processes about you and to request information about:
• What personal data we hold about you;
• The purposes of the processing;
• The categories of personal data concerned;
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed;
• How long we intend to store your personal data for;
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source;
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us; to exercise your data portability rights, and to be informed about any automated decision-making we shall use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
L&L Europe Limited takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
Industry standard firewall, valid SSL certificates, up-to-date TSL protocols, additional consent mechanisms for users, encrypted backups in a secure place, access rights limited to a need to know basis, confidentiality clauses in employee contracts, up-to-date virus and malware scanners, policies and procedures specifically for the protection of data, an appointed Data Protection Officer with all necessary support structures (such as the ability to obtain legal advice, resources, provision of training as required and correspondence with our supervisory authority (details found below)) as well as the performance of periodic GDPR compliance exercises by external and independent legal advisors.
Transfers Outside the EU
L&L Europe Limited utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that are hosted/stored in non-EEA states, this means that we shall from time to time transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area in order to better perform our services. We will only transfer personal information to third countries whom the European Commission considers to offer adequate protection to personal data or where we obtain explicit consent from our Data Protection regulators.
Therefore, when you use our services, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in non-EEA countries (in the event that such third parties be used in the processing of your data). Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by us to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
In line with Article 45 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the European Commission has recognized countries on whom the European Commission has taken an Adequacy Decision as providing adequate protection. In this respect, our USA processors are all deemed to be Privacy Shield certified and subject to binding agreements. Current information on which countries an adequacy decision by the European Commission has been taken can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to L&L Europe Limited, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it and you will find your access to be severely limited.
How Long We Keep Your Data
L&L Europe Limited only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. In particular, we are required under statutory law and applicable regulation to keep your personal data for a period of 5 years after the end of our business relationship, after which time it will be destroyed. Nonetheless, other shorter or longer period may apply, on the basis of documented policies and procedures drafted on the basis of legal and regulatory obligations and on the basis of retaining personal information strictly as long as is necessary.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep the data ancillary to such marketing until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Kindly note that some data may need to be preserved in order to ensure that no marketing will be sent to such recipients.
Occasionally, L&L Europe Limited would like to contact you with regards to certain services or promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options provided or by contacting L&L Europe Limited directly.
Lodging a Complaint
L&L Europe Limited only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with ourselves so that we will try to rectify any mishandling of your data or with the supervisory authority, should you require.
You may contact us as follows:
L&L Europe Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Northfields App 7, Vjal Indipendenza, Mosta, MST9026, Malta
You may contact the supervisory authority as follows:
Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner
Level 2, Airways House, High Street, Sliema, SLM1549, Malta
T: +356 2328 7100
We will use reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information. Transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure, therefore we cannot be held liable or responsible if any of this information becomes disclosed to unauthorised third parties due to causes beyond our control.