Casino Classic Terms and Conditions
The nice welcome bonus at the casino will tempt you to play your favourite slots every day and enjoy new experiences. On the other hand, there are plenty of classic table casino games like blackjack and roulette, which are also tempting for everyday play. The full Casino Classic review will show you what else awaits you when you play there, but now, we would like to turn your attention to this page. It features the full casino terms and conditions, as well as the payments and the bonus rules. Of course, it is very important to be aware of them upon getting started at the casino!
General Terms and Conditions
a. Except for downloading one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of Casino Classic.
b. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
c. BY USING THE WEBSITE, AND THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
ii. This page defines the Terms and Conditions that apply to all monies and wagers accepted by us at www.casinoclassic.co.uk (the ‘website’) and on any website powered by Casino Classic.
iii. It is the Player’s responsibility to be aware of the terms upon which payments are accepted. Irrespective of this, the onus is still on the Player to be informed of any changes.
iv. These terms are considered correct and fair by Casino Classic. Should Players require advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact The Casino Support Centre.
v. By registering, the Player is deemed to have accepted and understood all the rules, terms and conditions displayed on the website by Casino Classic. We recommend that all Players print out (or save to file) all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation policies, and pay-out policies.
vi. It is unlawful to deposit funds from ill-gotten means. All transactions are checked to prevent any instances of Money-Laundering. Any criminal or suspicious activity at Casino Classic will be reported to the relevant authorities.
vii. Casino Classic reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino of any person. Casino Classic also reserves the right to withhold any withdrawal they suspect are in anyway linked to fraudulent activity.
viii. If players transfer funds between each other’s financial accounts/ewallets or if multiple players have their financial accounts/ewallets funded by a common source, this will be considered fraudulent and will be investigated. We reserve the right to void any winnings associated with these types of practices.
ix. Casino Classic reserves the right to revise or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time. Players will be given prior notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions before they come into effect.
2. Language used in the Casino Terms and Conditions
i. The Casino Terms and Conditions as published (and occasionally updated) are on this website in English. It is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of all Terms found in other languages. Translations into other languages are provided as a service in good faith. In the event of ambiguity between English versions and a translation, the English version always retains priority.
ii. Commonly used terminology maintain a standard definition as outlined below, unless otherwise stated;
a. Player – refers to the person whose name is used in the registration of an account at the Casino.
a. REAL Player – A Player who has signed up to a REAL account at the Casino.
b. Casino – refers to the Casino Classic and all its entities.
3. About The Casino
i. Casino Classic is a brand managed by Apollo Entertainment Limited (C45483), Villa Seminia, 8 Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’Xbiex XBX1011, a Maltese registered company.
ii. The Player’s gaming contract is with Apollo Entertainment Limited. Apollo Entertainment Limited is the company that provides the gaming services to the Player under these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise stated, reference to “Casino Classic” is to Apollo Entertainment Limited.
4. Maltese Law
i. Please note that Maltese law applies to these Terms and Conditions
5. Licensing and Regulatory Bodies
i. Apollo Entertainment Limited provides facilities for gambling to persons located in Great Britain in reliance on its UK Gambling Commission licence: 000-038620-R-319310-008.
ii. Apollo Entertainment Limited provides facilities for gambling to persons located outside of Great Britain in reliance on its Malta Gaming Authority licence: MGA/B2C/164/2008.
i. The casino does not accept registration nor gaming activity by those under the age of 18.
ii. We reserve the right to perform checks (electronic or otherwise) and/or request valid documentation at any time, to verify the identity of our players.
iii. The Player accepts sole responsibility of their gaming activity at the casino, including the legality of online gambling in their country/jurisdiction of residence or location. The availability of our Services does not intend to enable the player to contravene any applicable laws or regulations with online gaming.
iv. We shall not be liable for any breach of any local, national, federal, state or other laws that may occur as a result of the player’s gaming activity at the casino.
v. The Player acknowledges that we have the unlimited right to withhold payment to Player of any contested funds, whether such funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, Casino credits, payouts or the like if the Player is under the age of 18 or the Player’s gaming activity contravenes their local jurisdiction.
7. Player’s Casino account
i. All information supplied upon registering MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Casino Classic reserves the right to confirm a Player’s address by sending an address verification letter by post to the customer. All correspondence will be discreet with no reference to Casino Classic displayed on the envelope. When such correspondence is initiated, all withdrawal requests will remain pending until the correspondence has been returned and approved by Casino Classic. However, Casino Classic reserves the right to initiate the verification procedure by contacting the Player by e-mail.
ii. Players may only open and operate a single account. Where a Player is identified with more than one account we reserve the right to suspend these accounts until all the account details and balances (belonging to the same Player) have been verified not to have used sign up bonuses multiple times. Once completed, all other accounts will be terminated leaving a single active account.
iii. Players are asked to keep their registration details up to date. Support Centre should be notified for any changes in address, email, phone number or other contact/personal information.
iv. Casino Classic allows all Players to select a password which must be kept confidential. Any actions carried out through Player’s account will be deemed valid if user name and password have been entered correctly.
v. All applicants will be sent an email to the registered email address for account activation. All accounts must be activated through this email. Casino Classic reserves the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified. If the Player has previously unsubscribed at a Casino Rewards casino, please contact The Casino Support Centre.
vi. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, debit card and shared computer, eg. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Player or group of Players.
vii. Casino Classic shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with its website or content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content. Casino Classic reserves the right to close or suspend a Player’s account.
viii. Casino Classic will not abuse its relationship with the player by any unauthorised activity on the player’s computer system.
ix. Account Dormancy
a. If after 60 days the Player’s Casino account shows no activity, it will be considered dormant.
b. In this eventuality, in the interest of reducing the risk of theft or misappropriation of funds, Casino Classic will remove any remaining funds for safekeeping. Balances can and will be reinstated upon players’ request by contacting the casino support centre.
c. If after thirty months the Player’s Casino Account shows no financial activity (wagers, deposits or withdrawals), the balance of the Player’s Casino Account will be remitted to the Malta Gaming Authority.
x. Inter-Account Transfers
a. The transfer of funds between individual accounts are strictly prohibited.
xi. Account Suspension / Closure
a. Casino Classic reserves the right to close or suspend a Player’s account at its sole discretion
b. Any unauthorised use of the gambling account may result in the termination of the gambling account.
xii. To close a Casino account please contact The Casino Support Centre.
8. Protection of Customer Funds
i. We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
ii. We hold customer funds in a separate account, whereby they remain distinct from the company’s daily operations, but still form part of the designated assets in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: not protected segregation. More information regarding the levels of segregation can be found on: https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. Casino Classic also meets the Malta Gaming Authority requirement to maintain customer funds separately from the Casino’s own funds in a client account held with an approved credit institution.
iii. ‘Customer funds’ means the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of customers including, without limitation:
a. Cleared funds deposited with Casino Classic by customers to provide stakes in future gambling
b. Winnings or prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with Casino Classic or for which Casino Classic has yet to account to the customer, and
c. Any crystallised but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the licensee is a party to the gambling contract.
iv. Casino Classic conducts weekly reconciliation of its accounts.
v. You will be notified before making a deposit if Casino Classic has made any changes to how we provide protection of customer funds.
9. Payment Details / Withdrawals
i. If the debit card, ewallet or financial account used to deposit and/or withdraw funds is not in the name of the individual registered on the Casino account, the casino reserves the right to suspend the casino account or prevent further activity on the card, ewallet or financial account. That is until such time as the casino is satisfied that appropriate permission has been granted by the cardholder or financial account holder for the card, ewallet or financial account to be used. If a transaction is successfully processed using 3D Secure authentication, cardholder permission may be assumed. Winnings may be voided if appropriate cardholder or financial account holder authorisation isn’t received prior to depositing.
ii. It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and website policies and rules.
iii. It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the country of domicile.
iv. Any withdrawals that are made by bank wire will only be payable to the name used when registering with the site and if a debit card has been used to deposit funds the name must correspond to the name registered on the card.
v. Updating or adding additional payment details may only be made within the Casino software or by contacting customer services.
vi. Only one Preferred Method Of Payment may be active at any point in time.
vii. Any withdrawals are subject to the charges specified under the banking section.
viii. Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy is derived from our obligations under the casino’s license conditions and the EU 4th Money Laundering Directive. We reserve the right to conduct appropriate security reviews which may require the submission of relevant documentation. Payments may be withheld until satisfactory reviews have been completed and all required documentation received. This is necessary to minimise the risk of Money laundering and criminal activity occurring through our services. We reserve the right to void winnings and/or restrict further purchases and/or lock the casino account in instances where our AML reviews result in an unsatisfactory outcome.
10. Customer Due Diligence
i. Casino Classic reserves the right to ask Players for verification documents following deposits and/or prior to executing a withdrawal. Should it be deemed necessary the casino may also require these documents to be certified by a registered Notary. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. a copy of the card in question showing the card holder name, or evidence of the deposit method used (if applicable)
b. a copy of photographic identification documents; such as a Passport, Driver’s License or government-issued identity card
c. documents confirming residence, such as a bank statement or utility bill, no older than 3 months
ii. Funds must be withdrawn with the same method used for depositing, up to the amount of the deposit. Please note that an Account Holder’s withdrawal may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process.
11. Use of bots and Illegal Software
i. The use and abuse of malicious software and bugs in any of the gaming software provided on the Casino platform is illegal. In the unlikely instance that a bug is detected in the gaming software, the Player must inform Casino Classic immediately.
ii. Casino Classic shall take all necessary measure in case of a use and/or abuse of malicious software and bugs from a Player as blocking of the Player account, freezing of the funds and eventually legal proceedings.
iii. The use of software to influence or modify the outcome of any of the games in the Poker or Casino for financial gain is strictly forbidden and any monies acquired in this way will be deducted from the Account Holders funds.
iv. Using a Virtual Machine is also regarded as a deliberate attempt to manipulate the game play and/or deceive the casino. Any financial gains made under these conditions will be confiscated.
12. Interruptions in play
i. Casino Classic is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of The Casino Management
ii. Casino Classic shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Casino Classic website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
iii. In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to the Player as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the games in question.
iv. In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void.
v. Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void.
vi. We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from your account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited to your account. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to the Agreement. Until acceptance, no communications from the Player shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Malfunction (whether on a Website or your equipment) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to you, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
vii. Casino Classic reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a Website system malfunction all bets are void.
13. Availability of Offers
i. Offers and bonuses are regulated by the promotion terms and condition and bonus account terms and conditions.
ii. All Casino Classic offers are intended for recreational Players and Casino Classic may in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
14. Collection of winnings
i. Winnings are added in the selected currency for Player’s account to the cleared balance of the account. Should the Player wish to withdraw some or all of their balance, the Player may select how much they wish to have paid back.
15. Responsible Gaming/Gambling
i. Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment but can become addictive. We promote responsible gambling by offering:
a. Cooling-off periods from 24 hours to 6 weeks.
b. Self-exclusion options from 6 months to 5 years.
c. The setting of Deposit limits.
d. Referrals to problem gambling organisations.
e. Session reminder
ii. Please see our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details.
16. Support, Disputes and Complaints
i. The Casino Support Centre is available if you experience any difficulties.
ii. The current balance and transaction history of Player’s account may be viewed at any time. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from past or current transactions, please follow our complaints procedure below:
a. In the event that you need to make a complaint the first step should be to contact our 24/7 Casino Support Team.
b. If the complaint has not been resolved after contacting the support team the next course of action is to lodge your query by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here the case is escalated to a solutions specialist who will endeavour to respond within 5 days on most occasions. Depending on the nature of the enquiry and specific investigations required, it may take longer than this to resolve.
c. If there is no satisfactory resolution after internal escalation you can then contact our independent alternative dispute resolution service eCOGRA who will act as mediators and make a final decision that will be respected by both parties. You can also contact the European Commission’s ODR Platform for assistance with dispute resolution.
d. For the full policy document check out our fair play page.
iii. Any dispute relating to the provision of the games and the validity, performance and construction of the present agreement relating to the games shall be exclusively solved in terms of Maltese law. Where recourse to the Courts of Law is necessary, Maltese courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
iv. Casino Classic will endeavour to resolve all disputes in a timely and responsible manner however where a dispute remains unresolved by both parties arbitration may be sought as described above. If after this process a matter still remains unresolved, UK persons may bring a dispute to the Gambling Commission at email@example.com, while non-UK persons may contact the Malta Gaming Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Financial Institution
i. Casino Classic is not a financial institution and thus any deposits made into Player’s account are not due any interest payments on the deposit(s) whatsoever.
ii. Casino Classic does not provide advice to Account Holders regarding tax and/or legal matters.
iii. Account Holders who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident.
iv. Account Holders are strictly prohibited from utilising Casino Classic and its systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where Casino Classic deems that an Account Holder has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the Account Holder’s balance without warning or notification.
Welcome and Standard Bonus Terms
- To be eligible for this offer, you must register an account as a new Player.
- All bonus monies will be credited as bonus funds (i.e. not cash) to the Player’s Casino account or to Casino Rewards account.
- Each individual deposit made with Casino Classic is considered a single deposit for the purpose of this promotion. The total of successive deposits cannot fulfil the sign up bonus requirements – each deposit is only considered individually. Therefore the first two (2) individual deposits ONLY will determine the bonus amounts allocated for the purpose of this promotion.
- If player has chosen the 1 free chance option, the chance will be awarded on registration. If player has chosen to take the additional 40 chances, 41 chances will be awarded after the first deposit of €1.
- In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to this promotion and the winnings transferred to the Casino account, the Player agrees to commit to the wagering requirements for all bonuses/winning obtained in accordance with the terms as stated in General Promotion Terms and Conditions and in Bonus and Cash Account Terms and Conditions below.
- This promotion must be claimed by making a first deposit within 7 days, after which Casino Classic reserves the right to modify the promotion.
GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All promotions can only be claimed once per computer, mobile device, person, household, family, household address, email address, debit card number, IP address or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. Any winnings associated with a bonus being claimed more than once may be confiscated and the casino account locked.
2. Unless specifically stated otherwise, no two promotions can be used in combination and promotions only apply to deposits and wagers on the Casino Classic software.
3. Every effort will be made to credit the Player’s account with any promotional points within one business day or sooner. Promotions that are earned over a time period such as weekend or monthly bonuses will be awarded within one business day following the end of that time period i.e. on the Monday after the weekend or on the 1st business day of the following month.
4. In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to promotions and any winnings transferred to the casino account balance, the Player agrees to commit to the following wagering requirements. These include:
i. The Player’s cash balance may be withdrawn at any time, however this will result in any remaining bonus funds in the bonus balance being forfeited. This includes any bonuses yet to be credited or redeemed that are associated with any withdrawn deposits
ii. All bonuses are subject to 200 times times play-through before your bonus balance may be withdrawn.
iii. Different games played may contribute a different percentage of the play-through (up to 100%) towards the required play-through.
iv. The contributing percentages are as follows:
a. Slots and Parlor Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
b. Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
c. All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
d. All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
e. All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering
v. Live Casino games:
a. Live Baccarat, Top-Card and all Live Blackjack games count 10% towards the wagering requirements
b. Deal or No Deal Live and Lightning Dice count 100% towards the wagering requirements
c. Super Sic Bo, Live Auto Roulette, Live French and American roulette, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Three Card Poker, Live Dream Catcher wheel, 2 Hand Casino Holdem and Side Bet City count 2% towards wagering requirements
5. Doubling up on any game at Casino Classic will not count towards your wagering requirements. All Aces Video Poker – please be aware that this game will not count towards wagering requirements and no loyalty points will be earned when playing.
6. Casino Rewards reserves the right to refuse a promotional bonus for any reason whatsoever, including, but not restricted to Player abuse.
7. In the event that the Player has not made a deposit at this or any other Casino Rewards member casino, you may not redeem more than one sign up bonus within the Casino Rewards network, regardless of the individual casino offering the sign up bonus.
8. In the event that Casino Classic deems a Player to have misused a casino account for the exploitation of promotional offers, without ever demonstrating any degree of risk with personal funds or serious intention to play, the redemption of all such promotional offers, including but not limited to sign-up bonuses, will be suspended until such times as the Player demonstrates a playing history whereby a risk of personal funds is periodically demonstrated at the Casino.
9. If the debit card, ewallet or financial account used to make the deposit to receive the sign up bonuses is not in the name of the individual registered on the Casino Classic account, the casino reserves the right to void all winnings until such time the Casino has investigated the matter in full. Attempts to withdraw any associated winnings from the sign up bonuses using debit card, ewallet or financial account in a different name to the casino account holder may also lead to winnings being voided.
10. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended e-mail recipient, the offer is null and void.
11. All casino promotions are reviewed regularly and we reserve the right to change the offer and or terms at any time.
12. Casino Classic reserves the right to correct any error in bonus points, casino credits, and/or prizes awarded. Winnings will not be affected but the players balance will be adjusted to reflect the correct amount when any error is detected.
13. Promotional bonuses/prizes that remain unused in a Player’s account for longer than 2 months from the date of registration, will be forfeited. The sign up bonus is determined by the date an account is opened. If a Player opens an account but leaves it dormant for a period of time, the Player will still be awarded the sign up bonus that was active when they joined Casino Classic.
14. While Casino Classic protects all personal data entrusted to us, we may use Players’ first names and/or initials in any Casino announcement pertaining to promotion results. We will seek Player’s consent before doing so.
15. Employees, officers and directors of Casino Classic, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for entry. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
16. We contribute to and make use of a shared industry database of promotion abusers and fraudsters. Individuals known from this database will not be eligible for any promotional offers and Casino Classic reserves the right to lock their account and refuse access to Casino Classic.
17. Only promotions specifically advertised on this Casino’s website will be honored by the Casino Classic. Any promotional offer issued by any other party, including but not limited to affiliated persons or organizations, may not be recognized by this Casino and are thus deemed invalid.
18. Any promotion or giveaway run by Casino Classic for any kind of merchandise or cash is not inclusive of any taxes, registrations, licensing, insurance, postage or delivery unless otherwise stipulated within the promotion terms and conditions.
19. Any cash prizes awarded by Casino Classic will be paid directly into the recipient’s Casino Rewards account or casino account.
20. By clicking the checkbox on the sign-up page you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of the general promotion.
We apologize for any inconvenience but we are required to take these steps due to abuse in the past. Please be aware that all suspicious withdrawals will be audited before being processed.
BONUS ACCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A Player’s total account balance consists of a cash balance and a bonus balance
2. A Player’s bonus balance cannot be withdrawn, but can be used to place wagers.
3. A Player’s cash balance may be withdrawn at any time, however this will result in any remaining bonus in the bonus balance being forfeited.
4. As play-through requirements have been met, the Player’s bonus balance will be converted to their cash balance.
5. Specific wagering requirements are indicated in the General Promotion Terms and Conditions.
6. Play-through is achieved when any wager is made, except for the game All Aces Video Poker.
7. For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the Player’s cash and bonus balances in the ratio equivalent to the total cash balance and bonus balance. Winnings will be re-distributed back to the cash and bonus balances using the same ratio. If a Player makes a withdrawal, their bonus balance is reset to zero;. This means that if a Player chooses to take back the money they deposited, they will lose any bonus they may still have remaining in their bonus balance.
8. Winnings on wagers are credited to their cash and bonus balances in the same proportion as the wager was taken from the respective cash and bonus balances.
9. If a Player’s Casino account shows no activity for 60 days, the cash and bonus balances shall be removed for safety reasons. The balances can be reinstated by contacting the casino support centre.
10. Wagering requirements will be carried over from a bonus should a subsequent bonus be redeemed prior to making a deposit.
BANKING AND WITHDRAWALS TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE:
1. Withdrawals maybe subject to a processing period which may entail verification and other checks. The player will have access to their funds at all times during the processing period until such time the payment is in transit.
2. Withdrawals are generally processed during standard business days (Monday to Friday). Processing of withdrawals may not take place during public holidays and weekends.
3. Payments to bank accounts, cards and e-wallets are subject to daily limits including those imposed upon us both directly and indirectly by regulators, card schemes, banks, payment processors and financial institutions. Depending on your withdrawal method you may be restricted to receiving a portion of your winnings paid daily over successive weekdays until the balance is fully paid.
4. Returns and disputed transactions from Instadebit, E-check or any other E-wallets will not be accepted on any casino account in the Casino Rewards network. This also includes any disputes or unsettled transactions from Bank Transfer payment solutions and Debit Cards. In the event that Casino Classic receives any returns, all winnings will be lost on all accounts held within the Casino Rewards network, even if the returns have been subsequently settled.
5. Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy is derived from our obligations under the casino’s license conditions and the EU 4th Money Laundering Directive. We reserve the right to conduct appropriate security reviews which may require the submission of relevant documentation. Payments may be withheld until satisfactory reviews have been completed and all required documentation received. This is necessary to minimise the risk of Money laundering and criminal activity occurring through our services. We reserve the right to void winnings and/or restrict further purchases and/or lock the casino account in instances where our AML reviews result in an unsatisfactory outcome.
6. The security review may be conducted if we believe, or suspect, that you may be engaging, or have engaged, in fraudulent, collusive, unlawful or improper activity that may especially relate to money-laundering and financing of terrorism.
7. Withdrawals that are required to be processed via a different currency to your casino account currency will be subject to a currency conversion. This currency conversion will be based on the average daily interbank market rate plus a currency conversion fee of 2.5%, and is used to protect against any exchange rate fluctuations. The currency conversion fee may be subject to change.
Updated: 04/09/2019 12:00:00 +1000