Spinland Casino Terms and Conditions
Spinland Casino has live games, video slots, table games, video poker and even scrathcards to provide a superb gambling experience. Well, first-time players have a little bit more privileges because of the juicy welcome bonus that is awarded within the 1st-3rd deposits. Learn all about it and the game categories in our complete Spinland Casino review, where you can also find the accepted payment methods as well as the options for mobile and live gaming. If you are about to make your first deposit, just make sure to read the full casino terms and conditions! We have them here in one place, so check them out before playing!
General Website Terms and Conditions
*Terms and Conditions last updated on 29th April 2019 (version 6.1) English Terms & Conditions always take priority
References to ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘user’ or ‘player’ means any person residing in Great Britain who uses our software and/or the Website. Unless otherwise stated, ‘we’ ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers collectively to White Hat Gaming Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors from time to time.
By using any section of our Website or by opening an account you agree that you have understood and accepted and shall be bound by:
- these UK Website Terms and Conditions (Website Terms);
- the rules of each game which you are playing- these are available within each game; and
- any promotional terms and conditions and or rules with regards to promotions, bonuses and special offers which may apply from time to time (including those set out here – Standard Promotion Terms);
If there is any conflict between these, then the order of precedence is as set out above. Please note that these terms apply to players in Great Britain only.
You acknowledge that there is a risk of losing money when gambling through the Website and you are fully responsible for any such loss. We encourage safe and responsible gambling at all times.
Gambling activity, in Great Britain, carried out via this Website is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), with licence number 000-052894-R-329546-001.
4. Registering your account
By opening an account with us and/or by using the Website you acknowledge, agree and warrant that you:
- are at least 18 years of age and above the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction you are a resident;
- are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- have supplied all information when registering with the Website that is accurate and complete and will ensure that such information is kept updated throughout your use of the Website;
- are resident at the address you provide us and are a resident in a territory that permits gambling to occur;
- are resident in Great Britain;
- have not excluded yourself from gambling on any sites on our network;
- have a valid bank account or debit card issued in your name or alternative payment method;
- you are the legitimate owner of the money you deposit and any money that you deposit into your account is not tainted with any illegality and does not originate from any illegal activity or source;
- have no existing accounts registered by you on this Website;
- you are not playing or acting on behalf of somebody else or using a payment method which is not your own;
- participation on the Website is for fun and not for financial-dependency (or similar) reasons; and
4.2 In the event of any of the warranties outlined in clause 4.1 (Registering Your Account) being false, your stake will be forfeited, and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings. We may also report the matter to the police, parents (in relation to underage gambling) and the appropriate regulatory authority.
4.3 Acceptance of an account application is within our discretion.
4.4 Employees of the entities outlined in clause 2.1 (Parties and Licensing), its licensees, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to open an account and/or participate on our Website.
4.5 You must ensure that your account details are kept private as you are responsible for all wagers placed on your account. We are not liable for any wagers placed (and/or damages and/or losses that arise therefrom) by somebody other than yourself on your account.
4.6 By registering for an account, you hereby consent to us contacting you through any and all means of communication (whether in written or verbal form and including, but not limited to email, telephone and SMS) in respect to matters relating to your account.
5. Verification checks
5.1 By opening an account, you agree that we may perform certain verification checks (“Verification Checks”) as described in further detail in this clause. Please note that given the risks associated with verification of individuals, we reserve the right to close, suspend or terminate your account at our sole discretion if there is any issue with the Verification Checks. Please also note withdrawals may be limited or suspended whilst verification checks are ongoing.
5.2 EMAIL VERIFICATION: You may be asked to verify your email via an activation link or other proof that the email account belongs to you. If this step is not completed, the account may be suspended, and any winnings voided until the account details have been verified. Your initial cash deposit will be refunded.
5.3 AGE VERIFICATION: Electronic age verification checks are carried out and we may make use of third party agencies to confirm your age. We may require and request further information directly from you. If, upon completion of Verification Checks (or subsequently) you are ultimately proven to be underage: (i) your account will be closed; (ii) any winnings obtained while using the Website will be retained by us; and (iii) all funds deposited by you will be returned by a method determined by us.
5.4 ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION CHECKS: We may make use of third party agencies to confirm your age, identity, address, payment details and methods or any other information that you provide to us. This is to satisfy our licence obligations, routine security checks and to safeguard the integrity of your account This process will involve checking the disclosed details against certain (public or private) databases. By entering into this process, you agree that we may use, record and disclose such personal information and this data may be recorded by us or them. The third parties that we use is fully aware of its obligations under the Data Protection Act and will always act in accordance with its provisions and our instructions.
If, upon completion of Verification Checks, we are unable to verify your details or you are unable and/or unwilling to provide proof of your residential address, or other information required to complete verification, we will within a reasonable time: (i) close your account; and (ii) return any residual balance, up to the value of your initial deposits, at the
5.5 AML VERIFICATION: In addition to the above and as part of our compliance with EU anti-money laundering directives, we may at any time (including, but not limited to, certain stages of your account registration) ask you to not only verify your identity and address but also request proof of ownership for any payment methods used to deposit or withdraw funds (including the source of your funds and/or wealth).
It is unlawful to deposit, or attempt to deposit, funds obtained from criminal, illegal or fraudulent activities into your account. We are required to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size and report suspicious transactions and fraudulent activity to the appropriate regulator, and we may report such activity to the police or relevant authorities. Please note that if you decide not to answer any requests for information then it may lead us to have to make the unfortunate decision to close your account.
5.6 USE OF THIRD PARTY PAYMENT METHODS: In the event that we detect that you have used a payment method to fund your account that is not in your account name, we may immediately suspend the payment method and may request further information from you in order to satisfy our Social Responsibility and AML obligations.
On occasion, such further checks may require your account to be suspended, and the owner of the third party whose payment method to be contacted by us in order to satisfy our Verification Checks and Social Responsibility checks. This could include but is not limited to, source of funds and/or wealth checks.
6. Use of our website
6.1 Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary “as is” basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend any aspect or feature of the Website without any notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to parts of our Website or the entire Website for maintenance purposes.
6.2 We may change the content (including gaming products) of our Website at any time (provided such changes do not affect games already in progress).
6.3 You shall use the Website for your own personal, domestic and non-commercial use only and shall not be allowed to provide access or reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent, including creating links to it.
6.4 You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website.
7. Account funds, deposits and withdrawals
7.1 Account Funds:
For players in Great Britain we are required by our United Kingdom Gambling Commission licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you in the event of insolvency: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx
We hold customer funds for all customers (irrespective of location) separate from company funds in a separate bank account which is used for customer funds only. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the United Kingdom Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds to the “not protected” level. You can read more about the United Kingdom Gambling Commission’s rating system and what it means in relation to the protection of your funds.
- Deposits to the player account are made by transfer of money to the account by way of the payment methods stated on the Website. We might change the forms of payment that we accept from time to time.
- You may only use payment methods registered in your own name to make deposits.
- We may limit your deposits on any single day.
- We further reserve the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions.
- By depositing money, you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into your account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
- We accept no responsibility for any currency exchange conversions, charges or fees levied by your card issuer, bank or financial institution.
- Please be advised that our products are consumed instantly when playing or wagering. Thus, we cannot provide returns of goods, refunds or cancellation of your service when playing or wagering. If you play a game or service with real money, the money will be drawn from your player account instantly.
- Your account should not be used as a banking facility/account and deposits should only be made with a view to using funds to place wagers. Your account is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise by any banking insurance system nor shall it earn any interest. Should you make repeated deposits and withdrawals without commensurate wagers being placed, we reserve the right to close your account
- No withdrawal will be processed and funds cannot be withdrawn from your account until: (i) Verification Checks have been satisfactorily completed; (ii) payments have been confirmed; and (iii) you have complied with any other withdrawal conditions, specific rules and promotional terms relating to your use of the Website and/or affecting your account (for example, any applicable bonus terms). Please note that Verification Checks include checks on your identity, age and place of residence.
- Should you wish to withdraw some or all of your balance you may select how much you wish to have paid back.
- All withdrawals will be paid back to the same payment method used to make a deposit on the account.
- The minimum withdrawal is £20. Should you have a balance less than the minimum withdrawal amount you may still withdraw the full balance by contacting Customer Support.
- All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. We shall report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities in the UK and/or the country you are based in. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the games or anything relating to the Website, you must report this to us immediately. We may suspend, block or close an account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with applicable law.
- Enhanced due diligence may be done in respect of withdrawals of funds not used for wagering.
8. Payments of winnings
8.1 We do not offer any form of credit at any time.
8.2 If we mistakenly credit your account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of us and the amount will be deducted from your account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
9. Currencies and currency arbitrage
Players must register and play in British Pounds (GBP). Players are strictly prohibited from utilising the Website and its systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where we deem in our sole discretion that a player has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the player’s balance without warning or notification.
10. Jackpot wins
Jackpot wins: We may choose to make available to you pooled Progressive Jackpots. All Progressive Jackpot winnings will be subject to our confirmation. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Progressive Jackpot Accuracy: Should you win the pooled progressive jackpot with this Website; an automated pop up will notify you that you have won the jackpot. The pooled jackpot amount may be in another currency and therefore the actual final amount payable to you may be smaller due to the foreign exchange rates between the time of the win and when the winnings are paid out. It should also be noted that any Jackpots in excess of £250,000 may take up to 30 days to be paid to the player. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Progressive Jackpot value displayed in a game matches the value on the game server. However, it is the Progressive Jackpot value on the server that is used when the Progressive Jackpot is paid out. A small discrepancy may arise due to the delay between the initial Progressive Jackpot being displayed to you and the Progressive Jackpot that is actually won and paid out. Although unlikely, it is theoretically possible for the Progressive Jackpot to appear to be won by more than one player during the delay period mentioned above. If more than one player appears to win a Progressive Jackpot simultaneously then the player recorded on our servers and/or our game or service providers’ servers as having won the Progressive Jackpot first shall be the recipient and the subsequent players(s) shall win the value of the Progressive Jackpot when reset. In the extremely unlikely event of the server recording a win truly simultaneously, we may share the Progressive Jackpot equally between the winning players.
11. Chat facility
We may provide you with a chat facility to enable you to communicate with our Customer Support Team. We may review and keep a record of all such content on our chat facility. We reserve the right to remove or amend this Chat Facility at our sole discretion.
12. Responsible gambling: player protection and controls
12.1 As part of our Responsible Gambling Policy we provide you with the ability to control and limit your spending, options to temporarily take a break from your account (time-out) and an option to self-exclude and close your account for a set period of time. To view our Responsible Gambling policy and for more details on how you can control your gambling please visit the Responsible Gambling link of the Website.
12.2 If you breach our Responsible Gambling Policy, we may suspend or close your account.
13. Closing your account
13.1 You may close your account at any time by contacting Customer Support.
13.2 We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any reason.
13.3 Where we terminate your account due to you breaching any of the terms as set out below, we shall void any winnings:
- If you have more than one active account (or control more than one active account);
- you are in breach or any of your warranties
- If you have opened an account having previously been banned from opening any further accounts within our network;
- we are required to do so pursuant to any legal and regulatory obligations.
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If you are not residing in the United Kingdom;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your account;
- If you have “charged back” any of the deposits made with your debit card on your account;
- If you are found colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking fraudulent activity as more specifically set out in section 14 below;
- If it is determined by us that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the casino;
- The use of robotic, mechanical, electronic, or other devices to automatically make playing decisions in any game (without our explicit consent); or
- If it’s proven that you have played at any other online casino in bad faith or under any of the circumstances set out above.
14. Promotional abuse and irregular play (promotional play restrictions)
14.1 We have a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of us and/or other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours. Examples of such activities or behaviours are outlined in clause 14.3 below.
14.2 We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs at our discretion from time to time. You hereby consent in advance to the same. If, upon such a review, it appears that you are participating, or attempting to participate, in strategies that are (a) promotional abuse; and/or (b) irregular play; we reserve the right to deny, withhold, revoke or withdraw your entitlement to any promotion, winnings or bonus, or terminate your access to the website and/or block your account and any other accounts you may have on our network.
14.3 Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions):
- (II) There is any evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Where common wagering patterns across the same have been identified across accounts to take advantage of an offer), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
- (III) “Delayed winnings”, for example, while playing a game, a “free spin” or “bonus” feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player steps out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then goes back to the original game to complete the “free spin” or “bonus” feature at a later time in circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash.
- (IV) “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used purely to progress through the bonus stages (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 coins to reach that bonus feature) and then final stages (for example, playing to collect the final coin to reach 10 out of 10 coins to reach the bonus feature) completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include, but are not limited to beautiful bones, big bang, boxo, castle builder i, castle builder ii, champion of the track, cook buck, crime scene, dallas, devils delight, dragons myth, eggomatic, forsaken kingdom, fruits gone wild, lucky angler, peek-a-boo, relic raiders, robin hood, scrooge, stardust, the lost riches of amazon, the wish master, tomb raider secret of the sword, tower quest, untamed bengal tiger, untamed crowned eagle, untamed giant panda, untamed wolf pack, valkyries of odin & white rabbit.
- (V) “bets on table” leaving large bets on a table, for example in blackjack, and then returning at a later time in circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet.
- (VI) depositing and withdrawing funds shortly after, for example, deposit funds to receive free spins, and then wager your deposit just over 1 time your deposit value, initiate a withdrawal and then initiate your free spins.
- (VII) whether known or unknown to us, taking advantage of any software or system bug, loophole, fault, error or failure including, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN RESPECT TO ANY GAME.
15. Inactive account
If you do not use your account to carry out any wagering activity for a period of 12 consecutive months, such account shall be deemed to be inactive (Inactive Account). Any Inactive Account will be subject to the following:
- Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity, we will send a reminder mail to you via the e-mail address saved in your account details. Upon receipt of this reminder mail, you will have 30 days to log into your player account. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, £5 of real money credit will be deducted from the balance. If the balance is less than £5 then the whole amount will be deducted. If the account remains inactive for 13 consecutive months since your last login, you will be sent a reminder mail every month and a monthly charge of £5 will be incurred and deducted from the real money account accordingly until either the balance is £0 or you log into your account.
- We reserve the right to close any Inactive Account whose balance has been reduced to zero for a consecutive period of 6 months. After 13 consecutive months, we reserve the right to donate any remaining funds to a charity of our choice that promotes responsible gambling.
16. Complaints and disputes
16.1 Complaints & Disputes Procedure Should you wish to make a complaint about our products, services, gambling transaction(s) or your account you can do so by following the Internal Complaints & Disputes Procedure (Procedure) detailed below.
Please note that only complaints raised following the below Procedure will be responded to and dealt with accordingly. Any complaints or issues raised via third party platforms (e.g. social media, chat rooms etc.) will not be accepted and you will be advised to follow our Procedure.
We will not tolerate any aggressive, abusive, threatening, defamatory or other offensive language or behaviour towards our members of staff.
The Procedure is as follows:
Stage 1: Contact Customer Support Should you wish to make a complaint, you should first (as soon as reasonably practicable) contact our Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email and an advisor (the Support Host) will investigate the query and respond to it. To help us consider the issue, it’s important that we understand your concern, so we may ask you some questions about it – such as what happened and when. The Support Host will log the call/message and make notes on their response.
Stage 2: Further review Should your complaint not be resolved at this stage or you are not satisfied with the resolution, the matter may be referred to the Support Host’s Team Leader, who will review the matter and communicate their decision to you.
Stage 3: Escalation If you remain dissatisfied, or if escalation to a Team Leader is not appropriate, the matter may be escalated to the Complaints Team, at which time your enquiry will be either recorded as a “complaint” (that being a non-gambling transaction complaint), or, where the matter relates to a wagering (betting) or gaming transaction(s), a “dispute”. Your case will be assigned a Case ID, and we request that this be quoted in any further correspondence.
We consider our response in Stage 3 to be the final stage of our Procedure and as such we will not enter into further discussions regarding the complaint once Stage 3 is completed and a resolution has been provided.
Should it be a dispute, information on your options to escalate to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider will be provided to you at this final stage should you remain dissatisfied. We will deal with all non-gambling related complaints internally as ADR providers only adjudicate on disputes.
Response times: Please note that we aim to provide you with a substantive response as soon as practically possible and seek to resolve your complaint within 28 days; however, depending on the nature or complexity of the complaint or dispute it may take up to 8 weeks from the date of receipt.
Confidentiality: We will do our best to deal with all complaints and disputes confidentially and will at all times comply with the EU General Data Protection Act. We ask that during the Procedure you agree not to reveal the existence or detail of any enquiry, complaint(s) or dispute(s) to any third party, which includes discussions in chat rooms or equivalent forums, and all details pursuant to the Procedure shall be deemed to be confidential information. In the event of unauthorised disclosure of confidential information, the Procedure will be put on hold. In circumstances of unauthorised disclosure we may lock or close your account(s).
16.2 Complaints closure and disputes referral
The response of the Complaints Team, known as stage 3, represents the final stage of Procedure for all complaints. Please note we will deal with all non-gambling related complaints internally as ADR providers only adjudicate on disputes – as outlined below.
Should you remain dissatisfied in relation to a dispute, you have the option to escalate the matter externally via our ADR provider, eCOGRA.
There is no charge to you for referring your unresolved dispute to eCogra. eCogra are able to consider all unresolved disputes.
A process description of the eCOGRA ADR service is available here: http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php
Alternatively, you can raise your complaint using the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
17. Compliance with laws
Any products accessed through the Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any wagers placed through the Website.
18. Information we collect about you
19. No warranty
19.1 We will endeavour to provide the Website using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19.2 We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Website.
19.3 In the event of a discrepancy between the result or balance showing on your software and our server software, the result showing on the casino’s server software shall be the official and governing result.
19.4 In rare circumstances the result or balance displayed within a game may be incorrect. In the event of a dispute, the result recorded on the game server will stand as the correct outcome.
20. Limitation of liability
- the amount of the wager relevant to the which the liability in question has arisen; and
- where monies paid by you into your account have been misplaced by us, the return of the same amount into your account.
21. IT failure
21.1 We cannot be held responsible for a wager not being placed or an offer not being matched, or you being disconnected from the Website, including but not limited to computer malfunctions, IT failure. and failure of telecommunications services or internet connections.
21.2 Where problems occur in the software or hardware used by us to provide the services we will take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as reasonably practicable. Where such problems cause a game to be interrupted in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position without any detriment to you or other players, we will take all reasonable steps to treat you in a fair manner (which may include reinstating the balance on Your Account to the position existing following completion of the last wager or game logged on the server immediately prior to the occurrence of the problem).
21.3 In the event of a Website system malfunction we reserve the right to void all current wagers and return any outstanding balance.
22. Links to our website
22.1 Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of these sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or their use of any information they may acquire about you (including personal data).
22.2 A link from our Website does not constitute an endorsement by us of the use of that link, the company or organisation behind that link or the contents of the website reached using that link.
23. Intellectual property rights
23.1 The Website and all content and software made available on it (including, but not limited to, the Games) (together the “Website Material”) are our exclusive property or are used under licence by us. We take breaches of our Intellectual Property Rights seriously and may take legal action in respect of any infringements.
23.2 The names of our products and services (including, but not limited to, the names of our Games) are the trademarks of us or our licensors. The Website Material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights in and to the Website Material (including all Intellectual Property Rights) are reserved.
23.3 These intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, look and feel and structure of our Website, database rights, design rights, domain names and rights to goodwill and/or to sue for passing off. You are permitted to use this material and content only as expressly authorised by us.
23.4 The Website Material is made available to you for use on a non-commercial entertainment basis only. Any other use (including, but not limited to, republication) of the Website Material is subject to our prior written approval.
23.5 Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not sell, assign, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorised use of the Website Material without our express prior written consent. Except as permitted by applicable law you must not de-compile, re-engineer or disassemble the Website Material, nor attempt to interfere with its correct operation. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any copyright, patent, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to Website Material. You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor any of our web pages or any content therein.
23.6 We will not be liable to you for any losses nor be liable to pay you any winnings if we have reasonable cause to believe that you have engaged in any activity prohibited by this clause.
24. Standard Contract Provisions
24.2 RIGHT OF OFFSET: If you owe any money to us for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to you or permitting you to withdraw any funds from your account.
24.3 RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES: These Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and us and are not intended to give any rights to any third party. This does not affect our right to transfer our rights below.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid to new players only.
- A minimum deposit of £20 is required. The minimum withdrawal from your cash funds is £20.
- Your cash deposits can be withdrawn at any time, unless we have reasonable grounds to suspect promotional abuse or irregular play.
- If you withdraw your cash deposit, then the accompanying bonus offer is revoked at the same time.
- Only one bonus offer is awarded per account per player. We have the right to suspend this offer if you are in breach of this clause.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in the United Kingdom.
- Our Website terms and conditions apply in full. Our standard promotional terms and conditions also apply.
- Should you withdraw any of your cash deposit during the same time that your bonus is active, then you revoke the bonus and your bonus funds will be removed immediately.
- This offer gives you the following bonus: 100% of your first deposit up to £300 + 50 bonus spins on Starburst, 50% of your second deposit up to £250 plus 100 bonus spins on Gonzo’s Quest, and 100% of your third deposit up to £250 plus 50 bonus spins on Reel Rush.
- Winnings from bonus spins are credited as bonus funds and are capped at £100 .
- There are wagering requirements for you to turn these bonus funds into cash funds. This is 35 times the initial value of the bonus fund + your cash deposit. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements.
- Games contribute differently to the wagering requirements.
- The maximum bet for any of your bonus funds is limited to £5. Should you bet higher than this using your bonus funds, you revoke such bonus funds and they shall be removed from your account.
- Any unused (i.e. not wagered) bonus funds not used within 30 days will be removed from your account. Unused bonus spins will be removed within 72 hours from your account.
- Bonus funds can’t be withdrawn until you have met all of these requirements above. Only cash funds can be withdrawn at any time and at your request.
- Everything relating to our Loyalty Points system, including its terms, can be found on the Loyalty page.
*Terms and Conditions last updated on 25 February 2019 (version 4.1). * For welcome offer bonuses claimed before 25 February 2019 please see the applicable Promotional Terms.