Spin Casino Terms and Conditions
The slot selection at Spin Casino is amazing! There are so many interesting games including video and classic slots, instant win and jackpot games, and more. The table games are also amazing and if you want to know what else awaits you at this UK gambling site, we recommend you to read the full Spin Casino review. It includes details on the accepted payment methods and the available bonuses. However, before making your first deposit, you should take your time and read this page in the first place! It features the general casino terms and conditions, and the standard bonus policy.
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Spin Casino, a world-class provider of online casino. Note: To help you navigate these terms we’ve added some notes in plain English. These are not legally binding, but everything else on this page is. These Terms and Conditions apply to customers (“Customer/s” “You”) who use any of the products, Apps, Websites offered by, or register an account (collectively referred to as “Our Services”) with any of brands managed by, Betway Limited (“Spin Casino”, “Us / We / Our”). To use Our Services, You must create an account and deposit. In addition to this document, Our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) include the following documents:
- Responsible Gambling Policy
- Withdrawal Policy
- Verification Policy
- Protection of Player Funds Policy
- Any individual terms of bonuses, promotions, loyalty schemes and/or competitions (“Promotional Offers”) offer by Us
By selecting the “Yes, I agree to the Terms and Conditions and I am over 18 years of age” box when You create an account with Spin Casino, You are agreeing that You have read and understood these Terms and You acknowledge that You shall be bound by these Terms. If You have any questions about these Terms You should contact Customer Support before proceeding. If You do not agree to any of these Terms, You should not use Our Services. Note: If you play or bet with Spin Casino, these terms and associated documents apply to you. Please ask us if you don’t understand anything.
1. About Spin Casino
1.1 Spin Casino
Spin Casino is a brand managed by Betway Limited (C39710), a Maltese company whose registered address is: 9 Empire Stadium Street, Gzira, GZR 1300, Malta. When You register, You are creating an account with Betway Limited. These Terms are held with Betway Limited.
By accepting these Terms You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and You are responsible for any such loss. You agree that Your use of Our Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to Your losses You shall have no claims whatsoever against Betway Limited or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees.
1.3 Your Funds
Applicable to Customers who are residents of Great Britain: All Customer Funds are held by Betway Limited in a segregated Customers’ Funds bank account, separate from company funds. For more details, please refer to Our Protection of Customer Funds Policy. Note: Betway Limited is a company based in Malta. We protect any money you deposit in your account, and keep it separate from the money we use to run our business.
1.4 Welcome Bonus
Only one Welcome Bonus can be redeemed across all brands operated by Betway (Betway, Hippodrome Online Casino, Spin Casino, Bingo on the Box and Dream Bingo). If multiple accounts are identified, Welcome bonus will be denied and if Welcome bonus has been found to have been claimed more than once across brands, Betway reserves the right to reclaim any winnings and return your deposits used to trigger the Welcome Bonus.
2.1 Licences and Regulatory Authority
Betway Limited is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under licence number: 000-039372-R-319367. Note: Betway Limited is committed to giving you a fair, safe, and fun place to gamble. To do this we follow a lot of local laws and hold a lot of licences.
You may not use Our Services if Your jurisdiction is Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France and its outlying territories, German state (Bundesland) Schleswig-Holstein, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lithuania, Mexico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Uruguay, USA and its outlying territories, Vanuatu, Venzuela or Yemen. Any accounts created or used in those jurisdictions will be closed, all wagers placed from these jurisdictions will be voided.
Note: We only offer our services to customers where it is legal to gamble.
3. Creating an Account
1. copy of a valid photographic identification document, such as a passport or driver’s licence; and
2. copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill etc. (important: the utility bill must not be older than 3 months); and
3. copy of a recent debit card / bank account statement (note: the account statement must relate to the financial method used when accessing Our Services and must not be older than 3 months).
If Your details cannot be verified based on the documents provided, You must provide additional information until We are able to successfully verify Your identity. If We cannot complete verification, We will terminate Your account.
To ensure the information we hold on you are always up to date, We may, from time to time, reperform Our verification checks.
Note: We’re committed to providing a safe place for adults to gamble. To do this we verify the identity of our customers. In most cases, this can be done automatically, but sometimes we might have to ask you for more info.
3.2 Eligible Customers
Employees of Hippodrome, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in games or betting.
4. Your Account
4.1 Single Account
You may only register and operate a single account. If You hold more than one account We reserve the right to suspend additional accounts until all the account details and balances (belonging to You) are consolidated. Once completed, all other accounts will be terminated leaving a single account.
You are required to keep Your personal details up to date at all times. If You change Your address, e-mail, phone number, form of payment or any other contact or personal information, please contact Customer Service in order to update Your account information. Updating or adding additional payment details for the purpose of a withdrawal may only be done by contacting Customer Service.
The account registration process requires You to choose a password. We encourage all customers to set strong passwords, such as using a mixture of lower case and upper case letters, numbers, and special characters.It is Your responsibility to keep Your password secret. You must not share Your password with anyone, and Spin Casino will never ask You to reveal Your password. Any actions carried out through Your account will stand if Your user name and password have been entered correctly.
4.4 Verification of Bank Details
If You use a debit card and/or a financial/bank account for transactions at Spin Casino, the account/cardholder’s name must be the same as the name You used when registering a Spin Casino account. Should the name You registered on the Spin Casino account and the name that appears on Your debit card and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, we reserve the right to suspend Your account. Should Your account be suspended, We recommend You contact Customer Service for details regarding Our verification process. Note: Spin Casino accounts are for personal use, so we require that your account and form of payment be in your real name and only used by you.
4.5 Inactive / Dormant Accounts
Spin Casino will consider an account to be inactive after a period of 12 months after the last account login. An administration fee of 5.00 GBP for GB customers, or 5.00 Euros for non-GB customers, will be deducted from an inactive account on a monthly basis until such a time as the account is no longer in credit, or has become active once again. The first fee will be charged at the end of the 12th month after the last account login was recorded. You will be contacted prior to this happening. Note: If you don’t log in for over a year, your account will be charged a monthly fee. Don’t worry, we’ll send you a few reminders before that happens.
5. Payment Details / Withdrawals
5.1 Withdrawing your funds
You will need to meet wagering requirements before withdrawing any bonus or winnings associated with it. See section 6.2 for more information on wagering requirements.
5.2 Identification Checks
Spin Casino must successfully verify Your identity as described in Section 3. If You have not been fully verified, You may not be able to deposit or withdraw.
5.3 Credit Checks
Spin Casino reserves the right to run credit checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
5.4 Inter-Account Transfers
The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly prohibited.
Participation on credit is prohibited at Spin Casino.
5.6 Financial Institution
Spin Casino is not a financial institution and thus any deposits made into Your account are not due any interest payments on the deposit(s) whatsoever.
5.6.2 No legal or tax advice
Spin Casino does not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that You collect from Spin Casino. Note: We’re not a bank, so we don’t give out tax advice, loans or interest.
6.1 Separate Terms and Conditions
We may, from time to time, offer bonuses, promotions and/or competitions which are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any bonuses or special gifts credited to Your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Terms and the promotion- or competition- specific terms and conditions, the promotion- or competition- specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
6.2 Withdrawals of Promotional Offers
If You accept a Promotion Offer that includes a wagering requirement, You will have to meet the wagering requirement of the offer before withdrawing your bonus balance. You can withdraw your deposited cash at any time. Should You wish to withdraw Your cash balance prior to completing wagering requirements You may do so by contacting Customer Support. Please note You will be required to forfeit your bonus balance, should You wish to withdraw Your deposited funds before the Promotional Offer terms are met. Please carefully review the terms and conditions of any Promotional Offers You accept.
6.3 Withdrawal Limits on Free Promotional Offers
Unless specifically stated otherwise in the applicable terms of a promotion, if you are granted a bonus without having to deposit, Spin Casino may limit the amount that you can withdraw in relation to that bonus (being both the bonus and the winnings associated with it) to £/$/€50. This limit applies to all Free Bonuses and Free Casino Spins granted without requiring a deposit.
6.4 Right to Rescind
Spin Casino reserves the right to withdraw any Promotional Offer at any time, subject to the Promotional Offer having a specific eligibility period.
All Spin Casino offers are intended for recreational customers and Spin Casino may, in Our sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any given promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer. In addition to the specific requirements of any Promotional Offer, all offers are limited to one person, family household address, e-mail address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit cards, etc.) and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. Note: We offer lots of great promotions and competitions for our customers. Make sure you read the promo terms and check that the contact details you provide us are accurate so you don’t miss out on any rewards. If you don’t understand anything, please ask before playing.
7. Acceptable Use
7.1 Acceptable use of Our Services
You may use Our Services for lawful purposes only. You will cooperate fully with any Spin Casino investigation into activity as detailed below.
You may not use Our Services:
1. for any illegal activity or transaction (for example money laundering, funding of terrorism, identity theft, or payment fraud) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to You;
2. to unlawfully obtain winnings;
3. if You provide incorrect or misleading information regarding Your identity, age or location, or refuse to provide information requested by Spin Casino;
4. if You use more than one active account at Spin Casino;
5. if the identity of the person who has registered a Spin Casino account does not match the identity of the financial/bank account and/or the debit card(s) linked to that account, as described in section 4.4;
6. if You have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use Your Spin Casino account;
7. if You have placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections to minimise losses. Spin Casino is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only;
8. if Spin Casino has received a “chargeback” and/or “return” notifications via Your bank or a deposit mechanism used on Your account;
9. if You undertake any kind of fraudulent activity, such as identity theft;
10. if it is determined by Spin Casino that You have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots etc) designed specifically to defeat the gambling systems;
Note: We are committed to offering our customers a fair, safe place to gamble. We don’t tolerate illegal activity or cheating.
7.2 Account Suspension and Termination
7.2.1 Investigation and Suspension
In the case that We suspect a customer has violated these Terms, or engaged in any activity described in 7.1 Spin Casino reserves the right to suspend Your account without notification, and Your account will remain suspended until the matter has been fully investigated. You agree to cooperate fully with any Spin Casino investigation into such activity.
Should Our investigation result in knowledge that You have violated these Terms, or engaged in any activity described in 7.1, We reserve the right to restrict or close Your account. In these instances, We will withhold the balance on Your account, up to the amount of any loss or fees incurred by Spin Casino. Cases of Underage Gambling will be dealt with as described in section 3.2. If you have engaged in illegal activity, Spin Casino is under no obligation to refund to You any money that may be in Your account. In addition, Spin Casino shall inform the relevant authorities, relevant regulatory body, sports governing bodies, other online service providers, banks, debit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of Your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will not be allowed to open any future accounts with Us.
7.3 Account restrictions
7.3.1 Promotional restrictions
We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer as described in Section 6.4. In addition, if You violate these Terms, the General Bonus Account Terms or the Terms of a Promotional Offer, We reserve the right to void Your bonus and any winnings associated with that bonus. If You violate any of the terms referenced above, You may also be deemed ineligible for future promotions.
8.1 Our Policy
If We want to use Your details for any promotional activity outside of Spin Casino or Our Services, You agree to being contacted and asked to consent to Your details being used without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
9. Responsible Gaming
9.1 Our Policy
Spin Casino is committed to offering its Customers a fun and friendly online gambling experience, whilst also recognising that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. For this reason, We actively promote responsible gambling and encourage Customers to make use of a variety of responsible gambling tools and features so as to better manage their account. Please refer to Our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details. Note: We want all customers to “Bet the Responsible Way”. If you have any questions about the tools we offer or just want more information, please get in touch with customer support.
9.2 Additional information
For more information on preventing underage gambling and complaints, please review the Player Protection page.
10. Support and Complaints
Customer Support is available if You experience any difficulties. Customer Support can be reached by e-mail on: email@example.com
10.2 Customer Complaints
We will always do Our best to resolve any issues You have with Our service. Unfortunately, sometimes this is not possible via the standard Customer Support process. If You are unhappy with some aspect of Our service, You can raise a formal complaint. Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 6 months of the issue occurring. To ensure Your complaint/claim is dealt with promptly, please submit Your complaint to the following email address. You will be sent a copy of Our Complaints Process when You contact the below email address, or alternatively You can request a copy at any time by contacting Customer Support.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Spin Casino, c/o Betway Limited, PO Box 70417, London, NW1W 7LN
To ensure Your complaint is dealt with promptly, please include the following information:
- Your username/account number
- Your registered First Name and Surname
- A detailed explanation of the complaint/claim
- Specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable)
Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within 10 days from the date on which the complaint is received. In certain cases and based on valid reasons, we may need to extend this to a further 10 days, in which case we will be informing you accordingly.. If for some reason You are not satisfied with the resolution of Your complaint, You may refer the matter to one of Our ADR entities.
Should You ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify Spin Casino via the means of communication listed in the above Customer Complaints section. Note: We take customer satisfaction extremely seriously, so we have an independent team who will investigate any issues you feel hasn’t been resolved to your satisfaction.
10.3 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If after completing the complaints process We have not been able to reach an agreement, You may refer the matter to one of Our named ADR entities or, alternatively, You can refer the matter via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, who will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
An ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between Spin Casino and a customer only when: 1. the Customer has been through Spin Casino’s own internal customer complaint procedure; and 2. a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
The ADR entity available to Customers who are residents of Great Britain is:
• eCOGRA, if Your complaint relates to Casino
ADRs are free of charge and the ruling reached by the ADR entity will be considered final by both Spin Casino and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
Note: If we can’t come to an agreed resolution to your formal complaint, it can be reviewed by an independent third party dispute resolution service free of charge.
11. Games and Interruptions in Play
11.1 No warranties
Subject to your statutory rights as referred to in clause 13.2 below, the Service and the Software are provided on an “as is” basis and We do not promise that the Services or Software will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition at all times. Access to the Services and/or Software may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by You to Participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by Us. In the event of a malfunction in a Game, Service or any of the related systems, or due to any other error, all wagers placed during such period are void and will be refunded. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game or Service shall be void, as well as any subsequent game rounds or Services with said funds, regardless of what Games or Services are played using such funds. If You are, as a result of such malfunction or error, credited with funds resulting in any overpayment or over-crediting to Your account, it is Your responsibility to promptly inform Spin Casino. Spin Casino reserves the right, upon becoming aware of any erroneous crediting, or payment of funds, to adjust Your account to recover any such funds.
In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to You for any loss that You may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. Note: We work hard to bring you lots of top quality services and games. If anything breaks, we will fix it as quickly as possible, and will do our best to make sure you are not negatively affected.
11.3 Final Decision
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Your software and the Spin Casino server software, the result showing on the Spin Casino server software shall be the official and governing result.
You may be at a disadvantage in peer-to-peer gaming, whilst playing against other customers as a result of technical issues, such as slower network speeds or slower end user device performance. Live television and other broadcasts which are provided to You as part of any Spin Casino offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts.
11.5 Reported Faults
Although We shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Services are not faulty, We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty, but We will investigate and, where possible, correct reported faults as soon as We reasonably can. If a fault occurs, You should report the fault by e-mail or in writing to Our Customer Service centre. Note: If you see anything wrong with the Website or Apps, please let us know by contacting our 24/7 Customer Support.
11.6 Service Suspension
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at Our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give You as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
Spin Casino reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Website (other than these Terms) or its Software at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. Subject to your statutory rights as referred to in clause 13.2 below, We shall not be liable to You for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or Services.
12. Intellectual Property
12.1 Intellectual property
Intellectual property means trademarks and trade names, whether registered or not, including trade mark applications and registered trademarks, with the goodwill which attaches in such trade names and trademarks, domain names, getup, trade dress and trading style, including without limitation as presented in Websites; domain name registrations and any variations thereof now and in the future; any copyright in the getup, trade dress or trading style, any right or licence under copyright to use such getup, trade dress or trading style, any software code, architecture of software, look and feel of software, or any other intellectual property, owned by or licensed to Us, in each case in any part of the world.
12.2 Your agreement
You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property is Our absolute property or duly licensed to Us. Any use of the Intellectual Property without Our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for Your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited.
We hereby grant You a licence to use Our Services, subject to these Terms. All rights on Our Services are reserved, and You may use Our Services only as licensed to You. Note: We build great products & content for your personal use and enjoyment, but they are still our property.
13.1 Your promise to pay
You agree that you will be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by Us without limitation as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
13.2 Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes liability for:
- 1. death or personal injury;
- 2. fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation); or
- 3. statutory rights.
You have certain rights under law. These include:
- 1. that We will provide services with reasonable care and skill; and
- 2. that You will have a right to repair or compensation for damage to Your device or other digital content caused by any digital content We provide to You.
You have certain legal remedies if We breach any of these rights which may apply irrespective of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect these legal rights or other rights to which You may also be entitled.
The total liability of Our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, Our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of Our subsidiaries to You in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where We have been notified by You of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers You placed via Your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability. Spin Casino also shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with
- delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data
- communication or lines failure
- any person’s misuse of the Software, its content
- or any errors or omissions in the Website’s content.
13.3 Force Majeure
Spin Casino shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside Our reasonable control.
Note: We’re not liable for various things that are outside of our control or part of the nature of the services we provide.
Spin Casino shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from or in any way connected with Your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to or from Our Services.
Although We shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Software and files are free from computer viruses We cannot and do not guarantee that the Software and files are free of such problems. It is Your responsibility to protect Your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
14. These Terms
Spin Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. In the case that We make a material change, We will notify You via a pop-up on the Website or another communication method.
14.2 No agency
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between You and Us.
If any of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Spin Casino’s original intent.
14.4 Explanation of Terms and Conditions
We consider these Terms to be fair. Should You need any advice regarding these or any other part of Our service, please contact Customer Service. Please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms are personal to You, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by You except with Our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of Our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to You.
14.6 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
We try and resolve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If, however, You wish to bring proceedings against Us, you must do so in Malta or, if you live elsewhere in the EU, in the country in which you live in the European Union. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta. If you are a resident of the European Union, this will not affect any of the statutory rights that you have a right to as a resident of such country.
Last updated: 27/09/2019 at 12:00 BST.
Welcome and Standard Bonus Policies
1. A given Bonus Spins offer is valid for the duration of the period stated in the given offer’s associated terms and conditions.
2. The Bonus Spins offer is exclusive to New Customers who register a Real Account at Spin Casino.
3. No deposit is required. Upon qualification, as per the requirements stated in the given offer’s associated terms and conditions, the Bonus Spins will be immediately thereafter awarded at the named slot game.
4. Once awarded, simply load the slot game and select either:
- ‘Use Free Games Now’ – to begin play; or
- ‘Use Later’ – to save play for another time; or
- ‘I do not want this Free Game Offer’ – to remove the Bonus Spins awarded.
5. The Free Spins will expire after 7 days of them being awarded and, thereafter, cease to be available.
6. NOTE: Bonus Spins cannot be redeemed for Free Casino Credits.
7. All winnings won as a result of play using the Bonus Spins will be credited to the Casino Bonus Account and, as such, Casino Bonus Account terms apply. Please refer to the CASINO BONUS ACCOUNT – GENERAL TERMS section below.
8. Spin Casino reserves the right to amend any promotion or bonus offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
Freedom Bonus General Terms and Conditions
1. Any withdrawal from your account prior to play-through requirements being achieved will result in your bonus balance being forfeited and only your cash balance being released for payment.
2. The bonus is valid for 30 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering from the bonus hasn’t been met within the 30 day period, the current bonus value at that time will be removed from the account.
3. Winnings from any bonus used to play will be credited to the bonus balance, if a mixture of cash and bonus is used to play, winnings will be credited to the cash and bonus balances according to the ratio (Bonus to Cash Ratio (BCR) see below)) at the time of the wager. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed the entire bonus balance at that time will be transferred to the cash balance.
4. Player bonus and cash balances will be displayed by clicking “Balances” at the top right of the lobby.
5. If Spin Online Casino believes that any player is abusing the spirit of the promotion, then we reserve the right to refuse any related winnings from the promotion offered.
7. Spin Online Casino reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue this promotion at any time. In the event of any dispute the decision of Spin Online Casino will be considered final.
8. General Promotion Terms and Conditions also apply.
9. Spin Online Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
*Bonus to Cash ratio*(BCR) known as Freedom Bonus
10. Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) is the percentage split between your total balance and the current cash balance verses your current bonus balance.
£10 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR
1. £10 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £20 total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus)
£30 Cash Balance and £10 Bonus balance would be a 75% / 25% BCR
1. £30 Cash plus £10 Bonus = £40 total balance (75% made up of cash and 25% made up of bonus)
The funds to place your bet will come from the Cash and Bonus Balance based on the BCR ratio at the time of the bet being placed. Winnings are also allocated back to the Bonus and cash balance in the same ratio as they were placed.
Using example 1 above – You place a £10 bet, £5 will come from your cash balance and £5 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns £20, £10 will go into your cash balance and £10 will go into your bonus balance
Using example 2 above – You place a £10 bet, £7.50 will come from your cash balance and £2.50 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns £20, £15 will go into your cash balance and £5 will go into your bonus balance
11. If you only use bonus to place a bet your Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) will be 100%, therefore all of your wagering and winnings will be debited/ credited from your bonus balance.
12. Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
13. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
14. Any additional bonuses allocated will have wagering requirements that will be added to any existing wagering requirements outstanding on your bonus balance. Bonus Account – General Terms
A Customer’s total Account Balance is the aggregate of their Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Casino Bonus Account, but it can be used to place wagers on Casino games.
1. Unless stated to the contrary in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, any bonus will by default be subject to a thirty (30) times wagering requirement before funds can be withdrawn from the Casino Account.
2. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
The contributing percentages are:
- 100% – all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
- 50% – all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War and Sic Bo
- 10% – all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats
- 2% – all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers
Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that Spin Casino holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
Note: Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards wagering requirements.
1. The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Spin Casino reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
2. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that Bonus have been met. Should Spin Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
3. Spin Casino reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any free bonus/free games/free spins added to a customer’s account to £50. This limit will apply should a Bonus be granted with no deposit being made unless specifically stated otherwise in the promotional offer.
4. Only one Welcome Bonus can be redeemed across all brands operated by Betway (Betway, Hippodrome Online Casino, Spin Casino, Bingo on the Box and Dream Bingo). If multiple accounts are identified, Welcome bonus will be denied and if Welcome bonus has been found to have been claimed more than once across brands, Betway reserves the right to reclaim any winnings and return your deposits used to trigger the Welcome Bonus.
Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts. What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Spin Casino. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win (5x value of your last deposit or more) for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/£/€50 or less.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- You place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements. For example (but not limited to) placing bets on roulette and then after a win moving your game play to slots to clear wagering.
Spin Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Last updated: 01/02/2018 at 15:13 GMT.