Prospect Hall Casino Terms and Conditions
From video slots and poker to live roulette – you can find a wide variety of games at Prospect Hall Casino. Its welcome bonus and all the other promotions are also very tempting, and you can learn all about them in the full Prospect Hall Casino review. However, before you make your first deposit, please check out this page to the end! It features the full casino terms and conditions, and its bonus policies. You should know your rights and responsibilities before you play for real money, so read them carefully.
Terms of Service
Please note that these Terms and Conditions were last updated: 2 June 2020
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE BETABLE SITE
Introduction and important information
a. This document and the documents referred to in it (together, referred to as the “Terms and Conditions” or “Terms”) are the legal agreement on which you may make use of Betable’s products and services (collectively “Our Services” or “Services”).
b. Our Services include;
- All products, including our games (“Games”), websites (“Sites”), mobile and device apps (“Apps”) which are labelled as “Powered by Betable” or “Betable-Powered”;
- Any other products, including games, available through Betable’s Sites and Apps; and
- Your Betable account (“Account”), through which you can access our Services.
c. Please note that we amend these terms and conditions from time to time and so we recommend that every time you wish to use our Services you should check back to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
d. By using any of our Services, you accept these Terms and confirm that you agree to abide by them. If you do not accept and agree to abide by these Terms, you should not use any of our Services. These Terms apply regardless of whether the Services are accessed by desktop browser, mobile device, tablet device or any other device.
e. In addition to this document, the Terms and Conditions include:
- our Protected Funds policy;
- any terms, conditions and rules of any special offers, promotions or bonuses which may be offered as part of our Services;
- our Responsible Gambling policy;
- our Identity Policy, and
- the rules of each Game (“Game Rules”) which are accessible within every Game.
f. If there are any Terms which are unclear or which you do not understand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
g. Where we wish to make substantial changes to the Terms or to suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services, we will give you as much prior notice as is reasonably practicable via one of the methods set out below. For minor or insubstantial changes, we may not give you any notice of such changes, so you are advised to review the Terms on our Site on a regular basis.
h. Where we plan to make substantial changes to the Terms or our Services that we provide, we will do so by an appropriate method of notification, which may include:
- Emailing you at the email address you have previously supplied us with; and/or
- Placing a notice on our Site.
i. We may invite you to accept any new Terms by clicking on “yes” or “I accept” or “I agree”, or checking a ‘tick box’ or any other similar method of confirmation by you.
j. If you provide us with any such confirmation, or continue to use our Services after we have notified you in accordance with this paragraph then we will continue to provide our Services on the basis of the new Terms.
k. If any change is unacceptable to you, then you should cease using our Services and close your Account with us.
Who we are
a. Betable Ltd (‘Betable’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is a UK-based gambling company, registered in England and Wales under company number 7080629 and has its registered office at Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London, N3 1LF
b. Betable is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (License Number 000-023328-R-307313-016). For more information please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Opening An Account
a. You may browse our Sites and Apps without opening an account with us but if you want to start using our Services you will be required to register and open an Account with us.
b. By applying for an Account with us you declare that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you have legal capacity and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions;
- you are opening the Account for your own use, and not for the use of anyone else;
- your Account will be personal to you and may not be transferred to a third party;
- the information provided on the registration form is correct, including your name, date of birth, postal and email addresses, and any other information used to authenticate your identity;
- you understand that by using our Services there is a risk of losing money and you accept full responsibility for such losses;
- you have authority to make any payments to us in order to use our Services and will at all times act in good faith in relation to those payments;
- you agree to be fully bound by these Terms;
- you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and national laws, including gambling laws, and will not access our Services from any jurisdiction in which it would be illegal to do so (including, but not limited to the Prohibited Jurisdictions set out below).
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cook Islands, Cote D’ Ivoire, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Palestine, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Russia, Rwanda, St. Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
c. We reserve the right (at our absolute discretion) to refuse any application for an Account with us and we are not obliged to provide a reason for any such refusal.
d. As part of the Account opening process and onward security of your Account:
- You will take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username, password and/or Account number to anyone else, including ensuring that up-to-date security software is downloaded onto your device and that you change your password regularly.
- You will be asked if you wish to opt-in to receive promotional communications via email/SMS/phone/post. You may also change your opt-in and opt-out preferences by accessing your Account and editing your preferences in the Settings section.
e. Your Account is personal to you and may not be transferred to a third party without our prior written consent. You may suspend or terminate your Account at any time by writing to us or by choosing the relevant option from your Account.
f. You agree to inform us immediately if there are any changes or inaccuracies in the information we hold on you. Please note that we may request certain documents from you in order to verify any change. Further details about this can be found in our Identity Policy.
g. Any access to your Account using the correct username and password will be considered by us to be by you. We are not responsible for anyone else accessing your Account using your username and password and we shall not be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of such an event.
h. Should you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Account, you must immediately notify us and we will suspend your Account pending further investigation of such unauthorised use. If you are using a shared computer we advise that the checkbox to remember your password is kept unchecked at all times.
Verifying Your Account
a. For your protection and to fulfil our legal obligations we are required to verify the identity and age of all our customers. Where possible, this is carried out automatically using the information you supply on your registration form.
b. If you fail our automatic verification process prior to your first deposit, you will be required to complete a manual verification by sending identity documents to us. You will not be able to deposit any money into your Account until we are able to verify your identity.
d. We may at times be required to re-verify your identity, as described above, to comply with our ongoing legal obligations or for our own internal due diligence purposes.
e. Please note that once all required documents have been received from you it can take up to 2 full business days for those documents to be processed.
Your Funds – Deposits and Withdrawals
a. Before you can play the Games you must deposit funds into your Account by using one of the methods set out in the ‘Deposit Funds’ section of our Sites or Apps (as applicable).
b. Funds deposited with us in your Account will be billed as betable.com on your debit card statements.
c. We reserve the right to refuse any type of payment method for any reason, regardless of whether previous payments have been processed to or from a particular payment method, or if that payment method is usually accepted in respect of any customer.
d. You are not entitled to play a Game unless you have sufficient funds in your Account to do so.
e. If you win a prize in one of our Games, the prize will be added to the balance of your Account. Payment of any prize may be subject to the successful completion of our verification processes (including, but not limited to, checking your identity (as outlined in the ‘Verifying Your Account’ section above), checking gameplay for errors and checking for any breaches of these Terms). Any progressive jackpot winnings should be validated within 30 days. Betable reserves the right to process payment of Jackpot amounts over £10,000 by Bank Transfer.
f. Our minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are £10. The minimum withdrawal amount will not apply if you are closing your Account.
g. Your Account is not a banking facility. Money deposited in your Account will not earn any interest.
h. If you appear to make deposits and withdrawals which do not relate to genuine play, we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your Account and void any winnings that stem from this play.
i. In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account, you acknowledge that you shall only use a payment method that is valid, legal and belongs to you. We prohibit the use of company payment methods and void any winnings stemming from deposits made with a company payment method or payment method not in your name.
j. Any withdrawal of funds from your Account will, in the first instance, be made to the payment method used to deposit those funds. However, based on internal risk decisions, we reserve the right to process any payments as a cheque and are not obliged to provide a reason for doing so.
k. If you owe us money for any reason, we shall be entitled to set-off any such amount before making any payments or returning any money to you.
l. Please be advised that the amount staked by you is immediately deducted from your Account once you place the bet. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that all aspects of your bet are as you intended. We will not provide refunds, returns of monies, or cancellation of the requested bet, except in the event of a proven Error (see Treatment of Errors section below).
m. Please be advised that it usually takes up to 2 full business days to review and process withdrawals, provided that no account or gameplay verification is required. Where verification is required this may increase the time taken by a further 48-72 hours pending review and approval.
n. We do not provide any credit.
o. You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from your use of our Services.
Segregation of Funds
a. Please note that all Customer funds (including yours) will be held in separate bank accounts from our corporate funds, but they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s minimum requirements for the segregation of customer funds with a rating of: Not Protected. For further information, please visit http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx .
Closing your Account
a. You can request to close your Account at any time by contacting our support team at email@example.com or you can request to close your Account via your Account page.
b. Following the closure of your Account we will, subject to and in accordance with these Terms, return to you any funds remaining in your Account.
a. We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or close any unverified Accounts.
b. Your Account may be deemed inactive if you fail to place a deposit or bet or make a withdrawal during a continuous 12-month period. Following 12 months of continuous inactivity, we will send a reminder to the you via the email address saved in your Account. Upon receipt of this reminder, you will have 30 days to log into your Account and make a deposit, withdrawal or a bet.
c. If no deposit, withdrawal or bet is made within this 30-day period, we will attempt to refund any remaining Account balance (cash element only) to the last payment method used by you. If a refund has not been possible for any reason, then your Account may be subject to inactivity fees. In this event £5 of the remaining cash balance will be deducted from the inactive account. If your Account balance is less than £5 then the whole amount will be deducted. This fee will be charged monthly until:
- Your Account becomes active; or
- The Account balance drops to £0 for any reason when your Account will be closed.
a. You agree to have only one Account with us. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts with different email addresses, and/or different names. If, in our opinion, you have more than one Account (“Duplicate Account(s)”), we may elect at any time to:
- close all your Accounts (including Duplicate Accounts); or
- allow you to keep the first Account opened by you and close all Duplicate Accounts; or
- keep a Duplicate Account which has the most recently verified account information on it and close all other Accounts opened by you.
b. If we close any Account or Duplicate Account:
- all winnings, bonuses, bonus spins and winnings associated with any bonuses and/or bonus spins in the closed Accounts will be void and forfeited by you;
- we will void all bets placed using deposited funds in the closed Account and we will refund your deposits (less the sum of any winnings already withdrawn from any of the Accounts being closed and subject to and in accordance with these Terms).
Using our Services
a. You may use our Services for lawful purposes only. You may not use our Services:
- if you breach the Terms and Conditions or our policies;
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect, including the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized debit card, as a source of funds;
- for the purpose of money laundering (including where this is linked to terrorist funding);
- for abuse of our bonus or promotional offers (please see bonus terms section 11);
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to infringe or attempt to infringe the privacy of another user of our Service; or
- to take any action to manipulate artificially our Games, feedback and/or ratings systems for whatever purpose.
b. The following activities are also forbidden and constitute a material breach of these Terms:
- Sharing account credentials or joint use with other players or entities and colluding with other third parties, as described below;
- taking unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software or the use of automated players (sometimes known as ‘bots’);
c. For the purpose of these Terms, collusion shall mean, conspiring to work with other players in a group of two (2) or more persons in order to take advantage of a perceived weakness or mathematical flaw in our Services for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage. In the event that we find any individuals to be colluding, we reserve the right to terminate their Accounts and withhold any funds in those Accounts. We use the following types of information to link player accounts:
- IP address;
- Device ID;
- Play style, choice of games or abuse of a specific facet of a game or group of games;
- Significant links found between individuals through open-source information such as social media profiles and company records, or other investigative techniques;
- Other fair, reasonable and legal methods.
d. You agree:
- a. not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Services, including but not limited to any of our Intellectual Property, in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- b. not to access without authority, interfere with, modify, reverse-engineer, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Services;
- any equipment or network on which our Services are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party, including any software you may need to download to make use of our Service;
- not to misuse our Services in any way;
- not do anything which hinders or affects the performance of our Services;
- not to take any action to conceal or disguise the IP address of the computer you are using to access our Services.
e. We reserve the right to withhold the return of funds and/or close your Account if:
- you have been involved in any fraudulent or dishonest activity or have breached the Terms and Conditions;
- the applicable funds have been incorrectly credited to your Account, credited in error, or are winnings from bets using funds incorrectly credited or credited in error; or
- we are required to do so by law or to comply with the instructions of any competent court or governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority (wherever based).
f. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Services without notice.
g. We update our Services regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Services, or close our Sites and/or Apps indefinitely (in which case you will remain entitled to the balance in your Account, subject to and in accordance with these Terms).
a. We offer a variety of facilities to help you control your gambling activity such as: Session Limits, Deposit limits, Cool Downs, Self-Exclusion and Transaction History, which are each explained below.
b. Session Limit:
This feature was introduced to assist you in managing your gameplay and is available in the “Play Safe” section of your Account. When enabling the Session Limit feature you acknowledge that we are not required to close or self-exclude your Account or prevent you from using our Services as a result of you using the feature.
c. Deposit Limits:
This feature allows you to limit the amount of money that you are able to deposit into your Account on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
d. Where two deposit limits conflict with each other, the lower limit shall take precedence. For example, if you have a weekly limit of £20 and a monthly limit of £30, and deposit £20 in one week, you will be unable to deposit £20 the next week as this transaction would breach the £30 monthly limit. Deposit limits are calculated on a continually rolling period, rather than resetting to £Nil at the end of any calendar day, week, or month.
e. Cool Downs:
This facility allows you to set a cool down period of between 24 hours and 30 days. During this ‘cool down’ period, you will not be able to open your Account. Once the ’cool down’ period has expired, your Account will automatically be restored and you will be able to access it again.
This facility allows you to set a self-exclusion period with a minimum period of 6 months. The self-exclusion will be applied across all our Services. You will not be able to open your Account while there is an active self-exclusion period in place.
g. If you would like to re-activate your Account after the self-exclusion period has ended, you may recommence gambling by contacting our Customer Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to have your Account restored. A cooling off period of 24 hours will be applied to your Account before it will be restored. Once the 24-hour cooling off period has elapsed, you must provide a second confirmation that you still wish your Account to be restored.
h. You accept that we have no responsibility or liability to you where you circumvent our systems and safeguards in order to continue gambling and/or seek to use our Services and we fail to recognise or determine that you have requested to be self-excluded or requested a cooling off period in circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control. If you do not choose to update us with any changes to your personal information and you manage to open new accounts with us, we will not be held liable to you for your subsequent decisions to gamble. For example, if you open a new Account using a different name, email, mobile phone number or address. Any winnings will be retained by us upon detection and all transactions will be made void.
i. For full information about responsible gambling, please see Betable’sResponsible Gambling Policy.
a. You are prohibited from using our Services if you are under the legal age to gamble in your place of residence (which means where you are under 18 if you are in the UK). We take our responsibility to prevent underage users from playing our Games very seriously. If we are informed or otherwise become aware that you are underage or were underage when you played any Games then your Account will be immediately suspended pending an investigation. If we are unable to confirm (to our satisfaction) that you are over the legal age to gamble in your place of residence, then we will assume that you are underage and your Account will be closed.
b. Any bets made by underage users will be void, including any winnings from those bets, and deposits will be refunded.
c. Underage gambling is an offence in many countries, including the UK. Do not allow anyone who is underage access to your Account. In accordance with our Responsible Gambling Policy, we advise that if your device is used by children that any information in relation to your Account is kept confidential and secure and you may wish to make use of parental control software. Whilst Betable takes every precaution possible to ensure underage gambling cannot take place, the use of parental information remains the account holder’s responsibility.
d. After opening Your Account, You must take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) Your username, password and/or Account number to anyone else, including ensuring that up-to-date security software is downloaded onto Your device and changing Your password regularly. In accordance with our Responsible Gambling Policy, we advise that if Your device is used by children that any information in relation to Your Account is kept confidential and secure and You may wish to make use of parental control software. Whilst Betable takes every precaution possible to ensure underage gaming cannot take place, the use of parental information remains the account holder’s responsibility.
Playing our Games
a. You must play each Game in accordance with the applicable Game Rules, which can be found within every Game (typically in the help section).
b. We strive to ensure that Game Rules are clear and fair. If you think that any of the Game Rules are unclear or unfair, then you should not play the Game. You can contact us in this regard by email to email@example.com.
c. Changes to the Game Rules will apply only after they have been made. The date of the last change to the Game Rules can be viewed within the help section of each Game.
Treatment of Errors
Involving Your Equipment
a. Your participation in any Game may be interrupted or ended as a result of a hardware, software or network failure involving your equipment (for example, if your computer or mobile phone battery runs out or your internet connection fails). If this happens while you are placing the bet, our records will be definitive evidence of whether the bet was successfully placed before the failure occurred. If the bet was not successfully placed, then the bet will be void and your stake returned. If the bet was successfully placed, but the outcome of it was not determined before the failure and none of our Terms were breached, then:
- if no other decision or action was required from you, then the game round will be completed, and you will be able to view the outcome the next time you access your Account; or
- if another decision or action was required from you for, then, where practicable:
- the next time you access your Account, you will be able to return to the position in that Game which was last recorded by us and continue to play that Game; or
- if it is not possible for you to return to the position in that Game which was last recorded by us and continue to play that Game (except where it is a multi-player game), we may reverse the bet and refund the stake to your Account; or
- in the case of multiplayer Games where other players continue playing, the bet will be resolved by the standard strategy described in the applicable Game Rules, unless those Game Rules do not provide for such an eventuality, in which case your stake may be forfeited.
Involving Our Equipment
b. We very occasionally have errors which affect our Services, we try our best to avoid them but it is not always possible. This section sets out how we define and deal with them.
c. We class the following as “Errors”: where problems occur in the software or hardware or communication services used by us to provide our Services.
d. Any bets or game play which is subject to an Error will be deemed void and all bets and game play cancelled.
e. Where an Error occurs, we shall take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as practicable. Where it causes a Game to be interrupted in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position (without detriment to you or other customers) we will take all reasonable steps to treat you in a fair manner.
f. Any monies which are credited to your Account, or paid to you as a result of an Error shall be deemed, pending resolution, to be held by you on trust for us and shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you. Where such circumstances exist, if you have monies in your Account, we may reclaim these monies from those funds.
g. Where you have used monies (which have been credited to your Account or awarded to you as a result of an Error) to place subsequent bets on Games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which you may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for us and shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you.
Downloads and Links
a. Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (other than Games), these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
b. If you need to download software to play our Games, the owner or licensee of that software (whether us or our selected partner) will license that software to you. The terms on which you may download that software will be made available to you at the time of download. You must accept those terms in order to use that software. If you do not agree with those terms, please do not use that software.
a. You are prohibited from using any of our Services to post or transmit any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which would appear to another user of our Sites and/or any App to have originated from us, our staff or any member of our company group, any of our partners providing the user interface of any of our Games, or any other person; or
- which relates or links to individuals who are under the age of 18; or
- which relates or links to another person’s private emails or to contact information about that person; or
- which refers to any list of banned, suspended or blocked users of our Games or those users who are currently being investigated or are suspected of breaching these Terms and Conditions and/ or our policies; or
- which in anyway breaches these Terms and Conditions or any of our policies or instructions or encourages others to do so; or
- which advertises any other gambling service other than the Services or any other commercially available product or service that is not provided by us or our company group; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, distributed denial-of-service attacks, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
b. Please be aware that we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property rights
a. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
b. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Sites for your personal reference.
c. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
d. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material in our Services must always be acknowledged.
e. You must not use any part of the materials in our Services for commercial purposes; without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
f. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Sites in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
a. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury, arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
b. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Services, or your downloading of any material posted on them or on any website linked to them where the loss or damage was not caused by our negligent act or omission.
c. For further information about your legal rights, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department, Citizens’ Advice Bureau or local equivalent.
Complaints and disputes
a. If you wish to raise any complaint with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. The complaint will be investigated, and we will respond within 2 working days, unless it requires an extended investigation.
c. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from our customer services team, you can ask for the complaint to be escalated to a manager or supervisor who will provide a response to you within 10 working days; updating you on your complaint.
d. If you have a complaint in relation to any of our activities which are governed by the Gambling Commission, and we are unable to resolve it with you, then you may refer the complaint to a recognized professional independent dispute resolution service. Betable uses IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) for all such disputes; which is free of charge to you.
e. The English courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the use of our Services.
f. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales
Third party rights
a. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms.
a. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We may at any time and in our sole discretion assign or transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries) and/or to any third party in conjunction with the transfer of all or part of our business and assets.
a. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
b. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
Events outside our Control
a. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms where it is caused by events outside of our reasonable control, including (without limitation) any telecommunications network service failures, power failures, failures in third party computer (or other) equipment, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities (a “Force Majeure Event”).
b. Our performance of the Services is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues and during such time we will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. We may also cancel all or part of the Service because of a Force Majeure Event.
a. If you have any concerns, questions or comments about our Services or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com or in writing at Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London, N3 1LF
Standard Bonus Rules
Updated 24 September 2020
These Bonus Terms and Conditions are the terms on which Betable Ltd. may offer players (“you”) special offers, promotions and bonuses (each a “Bonus”). The terms and conditions for each Bonus include the ‘General Bonus Terms and Conditions’ section below, together with the applicable terms and conditions specific to each Bonus, which are set out below.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
a. Betable’s User Agreement and Wager Requirements apply to all Bonuses.
b. Bonuses are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion which we offer unless the terms of that other promotion expressly permit it.
c. All Bonuses are void where prohibited by law or regulation. You must not accept any Bonus, and you are not eligible for a Betable Bonus, if the Bonus is not permitted to be offered to persons in the jurisdiction where you are located.
d. Betable promotions are limited to one per person, computer, family, address, e-mail address, eWallet, debit card or mobile device. Betable reserves the right to impose further limits in shared computer environments (i.e.) university campuses, workplace, public library, etc.
e. In the event of any conflict between these Bonus Terms & Conditions and the User Agreement, these Bonus Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
f. We reserve the right to exclude you from a Bonus and to deduct the amount of any Bonus, and any winnings associated with that Bonus, from your account (and take such other action as we reasonably deem necessary), if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Bonus Terms & Conditions or the User Agreement or have otherwise engaged in any fraudulent or unlawful activity, or if we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with the User Agreement.
g. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect you or your entitlement to any Bonus.
h. In no event will we, or any of our suppliers, accept any liability however arising for any losses you may incur as a result of participating in, or seeking to participate in, Bonuses or Promotions.
i. The “Complaints and Disputes” section of our User Agreement applies to you and to these Bonus Terms & Conditions.
j. The maximum allowable wager with bonus funds is £5.
k. Bonuses are to enhance your experience in Betable-powered games. We operate a zero-tolerance policy towards Promotion Abuse. We reserve the right to block access to bonuses and promotions (including welcome offers on our network of casinos) from any player who is deemed to be taking unfair advantage of our promotions at our sole discretion. The determination of what constitutes promotion abuse is at the sole discretion of Betable and all decisions made are final and may result in your bonus and winnings being disqualified and your account being permanently suspended. What will be considered promotion abuse include, but is not limited to the following examples:
- Using minimal risk wagering tactics (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less towards wagering requirements) to a high weighted game (100%) whilst playing with either cash or bonus funds whilst a bonus is active on your account. An example of this is:
- Using cash to make roulette bets, and then using your bonus funds for slots games, where at the Betable’s sole discretion, we believe that a player is undertaking this activity to gain an unfair advantage.
- Using multiple accounts in order to gain access to more than 1 welcome package;
- Low risk Roulette bets: any outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table.
- Reserving your cash funds in any incomplete game round in order to use bonus funds before cash gameplay is completed.
- Where an account or group of accounts operate systematically in order to gain an advantage to the detriment of another player or to commit any deceitful act in relation to the other players or us – for example employing specific techniques to cheat other players or playing as a group.
l. Unless otherwise specified, withdrawals of winnings generated from a bonus obtained without making a deposit will be capped at 6X the bonus amount awarded.
m. All withdrawals over £50 of funds won from bonuses are subject to an audit by the security team. If any bonus abuse or other activity contrary to Betable’s terms and conditions is detected, your bonus and winnings will be disqualified and your account may be suspended at the sole discretion of Betable.
n. Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players – We have zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block access to bonuses and promotions (including welcome offers on our network of casinos) from any player who is deemed to be taking unfair advantage of our promotions at our sole discretion. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, We reserve the right to remove bonuses and winnings stemmed from these bonuses from the account and restrict access to any bonuses and/or promotions from that point onwards.
o. Promotions start and end times are based on local UK-time (GMT or BST) and apply to all players, regardless of which country you are playing from. All decisions made by Betable regarding the start or end time for promotions or promotion qualifications are final.
p. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and for any reason. You will be notified in the case of any material changes.
Welcome Package Promotion Terms and Conditions
Welcome Package For All New Players!
All new players are invited to join our welcome package, for up to £300 in bonuses and 100 bonus spins for Starburst across their first three deposits!
All new Prospect Hall players will to be spoilt with up to a massive £300 bonus PLUS 100 bonus spins for one of the best games around: Starburst! Just create an account through our simple sign up page and we’ll give you match and spins for each of your first three deposits:
1. 1st Deposit – 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 plus 50 Bonus Spins
2. 2nd Deposit – 50% Deposit Bonus up to £100 plus 25 Bonus Spins
2. 3rd Deposit – 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 plus 25 Bonus Spins
These deposit offers are for new players only. Bonus spins and deposit match bonuses must be wagered 50x (deposit + bonus), and up to 10x your bonus amount can be converted into cash. Neteller and Skrill deposits from customers in the UK are not eligible for the Welcome Package.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Welcome Package Promotion Terms & Conditions are the terms on which Betable (“we”, “us”) may offer new players (“you”) bonuses based on the amount of your first, second, and third deposit into your Betable account (a “Welcome Package Bonus”).
2. This promotion (the “Welcome Package Promotion”) is only open to new players (“you”) who:
1. are aged 18 years or over;
2. have never previously opened a Betable account;
3. are eligible to, and do, open a Betable account, and;
4. are located in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to participate in the Welcome Package Promotion.
3. The Welcome Package Promotion allows you to receive bonuses from Betable (“we”, “us”) based on your first deposit (the “First Deposit Bonus”), second deposit (the “Second Deposit Bonus”), and third deposit (the “Third Deposit Bonus”) individual real money transfers into your new Betable wallet, and not to any subsequent deposits.
4. We reserve the right to restrict the number of welcome offers we award on the Betable network to any individual.
5. The Welcome Package Bonus and winnings associated with the Welcome Package Bonus cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirements are met.
6. Wagering Requirements of 50x the bonus awarded, combined with the amount originally deposited, apply before bonus funds convert into withdrawable cash. (For example, £10 deposit + £10 bonus = £20 multiplied by 50x)
7. Wagering Requirements of 50x for free spin winnings apply.
8. The maximum conversion amount from bonus funds to cash funds will be capped at 10X the bonus amount awarded. Bonus funds convert automatically once the Wagering Requirement is completed. For example, the maximum converted cash winnings when you claim a £50 bonus would be £500. This 10x limit also applies to the maximum conversion amount from bonus spin winnings.
9. The maximum allowable wager, and the maximum contribution to wager requirements, with bonus funds is £5. Exceeding this limit will result in your bonus and winnings being disqualified.
10. Example bonus: Under the Welcome Package Bonus offer, if you deposit £20 in your first deposit, you will be awarded an additional £20 of bonus funds and 50 Free Spins. You will have £40 in your player account to wager on Betable-powered games.
11. Wagers on different categories of games contribute to Wager Requirements at different rates:
100% of wagers on Slots contribute to wager requirements.
20% of wagers on all Instant Win games, virtual sports games, High Low games, and select video slots including: Bloodsuckers, Wild Blood, Flowers, Jackhammer, Jackhammer 2, Dead or Alive, Devils Delight, Arabian Rose, Pearls of India, Wishmaster, Wild Rockets, Subtopia, Cleopatra, Medusa II, Hot Gems, Kings of Chicago.
10% of wagers on all three-reel slots including: All classic “three reel” slots including Ace of Spades, Lucky Diamonds, 5x Magic, Irish Gold, Wild Melon, Jackpot 6000.
5% of wagers on Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and all other table games.
12. By registering a Betable account through Prospect Hall, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
13. The Welcome Package Promotion is valid from 1 February 2017 and the day we withdraw the Welcome Package Promotion, which we may do at any time without notice by ceasing to make the promotion available on our website.
14. To claim the Welcome Package Promotion you must be a first-time depositor with Betable, complete the registration and deposit process, and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Once you have successfully deposited, the amount of the First Deposit Bonus will be added to your Betable account. To claim the Second Deposit Bonus you must maintain an account in good standing and make a second deposit. To claim the Third Deposit Bonus, you must maintain an account in good standing and make a third deposit.
15. Deposits from UK players using Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for the Welcome Package. If you make a first, second or third deposit using Neteller or Skrill, you will no longer be able to claim that portion of the Welcome Package.
16. If you decline a bonus at the time of your first, or second or third deposits, you will be ineligible to receive the Welcome Package Bonus associated with those deposits.
17. The amount of your Bonus will be equal to the amount of your deposit multiplied by the associated percentage of selected denomination up to the maximum listed for each bonus as follows;
1. First Deposit – 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 plus 50 Bonus Spins
2. Second Deposit – 50% Deposit Bonus up to £100 plus 25 Bonus Spins
3. Third Deposit – 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 plus 25 Bonus Spins
18. Betable will offer set number of bonus spins “Bonus Spins” to first time users as part of this Welcome Package Promotion.
19. Free spins are only valid within 7 days of their granted date.
20. Welcome Package Bonuses expire after 30 days, if wager requirements are not met.
21. The promoter of the Welcome Package Promotion is Betable Ltd.
22. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and for any reason, and will not be liable to you for doing so.
PLAY SAFE. ALWAYS GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY. Our site is for users 18+ only. GamCare