Novibet Casino Terms and Conditions
An amazing number of classic casino games can be played at Novibet, including live and RNG tables, video slots from world-renowned developers, sic-bo, video poker and many more. This casino also offers a wide variety of sports betting opportunities and it looks promising to become one of the best online sportsbooks in the UK. If you would like to learn more about its games, as well as its welcome bonus and all the other promotions, we highly recommend you to read the detailed Novibet Casino review. Now, lets focus on this page because it has the full casino terms and conditions, as well as the bonus and sports policies in one place! You should definitely read them upon playing for real money.
General Terms & Conditions
1. General Rules
1.1 Notwithstanding any translation of these rules, the English Language version of the rules contained on the website shall be controlling in all respects and any rights or obligations of any party shall be construed solely be reference to such English Language rules.
1.2 The company reserves the right to make changes to these rules, terms and conditions. Notification of any change to these terms and conditions will be made in advance of any changes coming into effect. Any such notification will be made in these terms and conditions and all editions will include current version number and validity start date.
1.3 A client is deemed to have accepted these rules by opening an account or by placing a bet on the website.
1.4 The company reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet and to make ambiguous bets void. No bets will unreasonably be declared void.
1.5 All references to ‘we’ and ‘our’ shall refer to “NOVIGROUP LIMITED” according to the context in which they are stated.
1.6 We shall treat any breach of these Terms and Conditions as a serious matter and we may take any steps at law which we deem fit and proper to protect our interests.
1.7 Any information given out by Customer Service agents is a guide only, and is subject to the company Rules mentioned above. Although we will make every endeavour to make sure the information supplied to the customer is correct, ultimately it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they understand what they are betting on and the terms and conditions.
1.8 Novibet.co.uk is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (license number 000-039440-R-319360-023).
1.9 We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a client account. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection.
2. Client’s responsibility
2.1 The company only accepts bets from clients over the age of 18 . The right to void any transactions with minors or defaulters is reserved.
2.2 It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they keep their username and security details confidential. In the event that a client is worried that this may no longer be the case they should notify the company immediately whereupon new details may be given and any future transactions under the previous details will be void.
2.3 The company reserves the right to refuse to open a betting account.
2.4 The company reserves the right to close an account in its sole discretion without being obligated to explain the reason. In such cases, any funds in player’s account will be remitted to the player.
2.5 Residents of the USA, France and Turkey are not allowed to open an account. Internet gambling may be wholly or partially restricted in some jurisdictions. If internet gambling is illegal in your jurisdiction you are not authorised to complete your registration or open an account. We accept no responsibility for internet gambling from residents in jurisdictions where it is illegal.
2.6. It is obligatory for customers when registering with us to:
- Register in their own name and surname giving accurate, correct, complete and up to date details.
- Register with correct, complete, accurate and up to date place of residence.
- Register with a valid e-mail address.
- Register with a correct fixed line home/mobile phone number.
We reserve the right to immediately close any account if it emerges that the information provided is inaccurate or insufficient
2.7 Customers are only allowed to open one account. Opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has opened multiple accounts with us we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits will not be refunded. Customers shall also be liable towards the company for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.
2.8 We specifically do not permit our customers to do any of the following:
- To act on behalf of another person or third party.
- To deposit money originating from criminal activity.
- To deposit money through a debit card which a customer is not authorized to use, or knowingly receiving money from such card on in any other manner colluding with a third party to so do.
- To use in any manner whatsoever their player account or that of third parties for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
- To use VPN’s, Proxy servers, Tor Browsers, IP blockers or any type of software or service used to manipulate or obfuscate their location. This is strictly prohibited and Novibet reserves the right to close any accounts, void any open bets and refund any deposits made minus any withdrawals, if we believe that a customer is utilising such a method.
2.9 We strictly prohibit the use of robotic, mechanical, or electronic, or other devices to automatically make decisions in any game, whether such use is attempted or effected by one of our customers or by as a guest or by any third parties. We reserve the right to immediately close any account if we have valid proof that the customer is using such means to place bets.
2.10 It is explicitly stated that Novigroup Ltd reserves the right to close and suspend your Account without notice if your Account remains inactive for more than 365 days. Additionally, an administrative fee up to five (5) euros (or equivalent) per month may apply to inactive accounts. Prior to any deduction to inactive player accounts Novigroup guarantees to make all reasonable efforts to contact all inactive users via the contact details last provided by them. For further information or queries please contact the Customer Support department.
2.11 Account Closure
If you want to stop playing with us, you may do so by closing your account either from your personal settings section of your account or by contacting the Customer Support team via:
- Live Chat
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone +44 1412805221
Once you close your account, you will no longer have any access to it. In case you wish to re-activate your account, you will be required to answer additional security questions for your own safety.
If you have any concerns over your gambling activity or you feel you are at risk and require assistance in gambling responsibly, please visit the «Self-exclusion» section or contact our customer support team.
3. Deposits / Withdrawals
3.1 Funds deposited in one account cannot be transferred to another account.
3.2 Payout from the customer’s account will be made through the customer’s bank account or to the same credit/debit card that was used for deposit.
3.3 We reserve the right to request
- 1. A clear and legible photo copy of your VISA/Mastercard and/or bank statement
- 2. A picture identity card (ID) or passport
- 3. Any other official personal identification document which we deem fit in order to ascertain and verify your age and identity and this at any time and especially prior to processing your withdrawal.
3.4 Where for any reason our customer refuses or is unable to provide us with any of the requested documents, we reserve the right in our sole, absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits may not be refunded.
3.6 The customer shall not allow any third party using the customer’s login details. The customer accepts full responsibility for the consequences of allowing such activity and, without derogating from the generality of any other indemnity contained herein, indemnifies and holds the company harmless in respect of any damages arising from the same.
3.7 We shall not make a payment in excess of one thousand Euros (EUR 1,000) (or equivalent) out of a customer’s account, to such customer, until the company is satisfied that the identity, age and place of residence of the customer have been suitably verified.
3.8 Bets placed by credit or debit card do not become valid until we have received payment. In the event that such payment is not forthcoming before the event that has been bet on commences, that bet is automatically void.
3.9 In the event that a customer requests a withdrawal prior to commencing any betting activity, we reserve the right in our sole, absolute discretion to charge the customer’s account balance with the company’s deposit/withdrawal expenses before processing the withdrawal.
Sports Betting Terms
4.1 The minimum bet is EUR 0.10 or the equivalent in another currency.
4.2 Credit bets are not accepted.
4.3 The live betting schedule can be amended at any time due to changes in transmission plans by broadcasters.
4.4 Should a bet be placed at an incorrect price due to delayed ‘Live’ coverage of an event bets will be voided.
4.5 Where we have reason to believe that a bet has been placed after the outcome of an event is known (even if it is known just to the person placing the bet) we reserve the right to void the bet.
4.6 We reserve the right to suspend betting during an event due to failed transmission or other technical related issues or if we suspect fraud.
4.7 We will determine the deadline for the placing of bets at our discretion.
4.8 We shall not tolerate deliberate and repeated incidents of late betting. We consider this to be fraud and we will deal with it accordingly.
4.9 We further reserve the right to cancel bets even subsequently if any such bet was won by the customer as a result of a technical fault or error, inclusive of but not limited to an error or fault in transmission. In any such case, the stake of the bet or game shall be re-credited to the player’s account. Nevertheless we reserve the right to hold a customer liable for any damage caused to or suffered by us as a result of such customer knowingly taking advantage of a technical or administrative error when making and/or receiving payments.
4.10 If, during the period of acceptance of bets, information becomes known through which the result of the bet can be determined, the deadline for acceptance of bets will be determined anew or the bet will be cancelled and this in our absolute discretion.
4.11 All prices are subject to variation and become fixed at the time a bet is placed. We cannot be held responsible for any typing, human or palpable error which leads to any errors or omissions, including the announcing, publishing or marking of prices or results, other than those intended, or bets being accepted that contravene our rules. In cases where a bet has been accepted at an incorrect price we reserve the right to void the bet.
4.12 We do not assume liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information services provided. Although we will endeavor to ensure that the information/data we provide is correct and accurate, if an error is made be it a human error or an error resulting from technical problems we do not assume any liability whatsoever resulting from that error or from reliance on anyone’s part of our data. The company also assumes no liability for the accuracy of live scores, statistics and intermediate results in live betting.
4.13 It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our support services immediately should funds be credited to the company’s account in error. Should this occur, these funds are not available for use and we reserve the right to withdraw these funds and to void any transactions placed using them.
4.14 We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet and to make ambiguous bets void. We will inform the customer by e-mail, phone or telefax and the intended stake will be left on the customer’s betting account. Where a selection is made void, in Single bets the stakes will be returned. In accumulative bets the stake will stand for the remaining selections with a Double becoming a Single, a Treble becoming a Double etc.
4.15 We reserve the right to refuse any bet or part of a bet without giving a reason at any time. In addition we reserve the right to close a customer’s account and refund the balance of their account without further explanation. In this event outstanding bets will be honoured.
4.16 Customers must register their bet requests as individuals. Repeated requests containing the same selections from the same or different customers may be subsequently deemed void in the following circumstances:
- 1. Where we believe the customers are acting in collusion or as a syndicate.
- 2. Where bet requests are registered within a short time of another.
4.17 All bets are subject to acceptance by us and will be confirmed to the customer at the time the bet is made.
4.18 A bet will stand even if the contestant does not start or if he aborts the contest, unless stated otherwise.
4.19 The customer must ensure that he understands the terms of the registration of the bet request, including the Rules section, before he confirms the placing of the bet.
4.20 When placing a bet on the Internet, you are solely responsible for your own account transactions. Please be sure to review your bets for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. We do not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the customer and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Customers may review their transactions in the Pending section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted.
4.21 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. Special prices may be offered for the combined eventuality. When a special price is not available and such a bet is taken in error, it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
4.22 Betting markets with 0% odds key: Concerning selected sport events marked with the special indication of “Super Odds” in Novibet’s page.
4.23 Betting markets with 0% odds key: Concerning the “Match Winner” betting market on betslips played before the start of the match, marked with the special indication of “Super Odds” in Novibet’s page.
4.24 Betting markets with 0% odds key: Repetitive, conflicting or additional bets (bets placed on more than one selection) on the markets of the sport events with 0% odds key may be cancelled at any time and any profits which are derived in this way will be deducted from the player’s account.
4.25 The Cash Out option is available in selected games and markets for single or multiple bets placed either before or during the game.
4.26 There may be a delay in accepting the Cash Out request, which may vary depending on the sport or the market.
4.27 If the odds change or a market is suspended or withdrawn, then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
4.28 The Cash Out option will not be available for the period of time where the market in which the bet was placed is not available for betting for any reason.
4.29 The Cash Out option is not available for bets placed with the use of a Free bet.
4.30 The Cash out option is not available for bets placed (or for bets containing selections) on Virtual Sports.
4.31 Repetitive Cash Out in a short time after placing the bet is not allowed.
4.32 If the Cash Out request is successful then the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the relevant markets will have no effect on the amount of the Cash Out.
4.33 If a game is interrupted, for the bets that have been settled using the Cash Out option, the Cash Out arrangement applies and not the refund for these bets. If Cash Out took place after the game interruption, Novibet reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out amount.
4.34 Bets settled using the Cash Out option will not count towards the rollover requirement of the Welcome offer or any other offer.
4.35 Bets settled using the Cash Out option, are not valid for claiming any offer. For more details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of each offer.
4.36 Novibet cannot guarantee that the Cash Out option will be available for your betting option.
4.37 Novibet shall not be responsible in case the Cash Out option is not available for technical reasons.
4.38 Novibet reserves the right to correct, suspend or remove the Cash Out option at any time and for any event, game or market.
4.39 Bets placed on such events or markets will apply as originally placed. In the event of an error or a technical problem, Novibet reserves the right to cancel bets settled using the Cash Out option, at its sole discretion and without prior notice. The amount of the bet will be returned to the customer’s account.
5.1 The Casino terms and conditions as set out below apply to all Novibet customers. It must be noted that the Casino terms and conditions as they appear here, apply in combination, jointly and not separately from the terms and conditions set forth within each Casino game, as well as jointly with any other Novibet term and condition. The terms and conditions contained within the casino game applications as well as any other Novibet terms prevail in case there is contradiction with the provisions listed below.
5.2 The Novibet Casino games are offered by the following gaming providers:
- Evolution Gaming
- Net Ent
- PLAY n’ GO
- 1×2 Gaming
- Iron Dog
- Pragmatic Play
- Push Gaming
- Tom Horn
- Scientific Games
- Red 7
- Bet Digital
- Big Time Gaming
- Side City Studios
- Chance Interactive
- ELK Studios
- Games 360
- Lightning Box
- Next Gen
- Skillz Gaming
- Adopt It
- Sigma Gaming
5.3 At Novibet Casino, players can choose whether to play for real money or just for fun (with Fun money). It might be a good idea to start playing with Fun money and then real money once you feel confident with the software.
5.4 Novibet reserves the right to add and remove Games from the Website at its sole discretion.
5.5. Players can find the additional terms and conditions for each game within the games themselves that are accessible without any obligation on the player’s behalf to place a bet on the Casino.
5.6 In the event of a problem during the game which has as a result the delay of the game or it’s cancellation, the following apply:
5.6.1 Novibet Casino is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or disturbance that is due to political or other reasons whatsoever, to the game play.
5.6.2 Novibet Casino is not liable for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with Novibet Casino website(s) or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the website or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
5.6.3 In the event of a casino system malfunction all wagers are void.
5.6.4 If for any reason the player is disconnected from the Casino game, then Novibet cannot be held responsible for any loss resulting from this disconnection. The balance of his account is recorded and the outcome of the game is in no way affected by the disconnection.
5.6.5 By placing further bets, the player accepts the result of his previous bet. Therefore, at the discretion of Novibet, the result of the previous bet is no longer under dispute and no refund or compensation will be granted. In the event that the player considers the outcome of any of the games to be incorrect, he/she should immediately contact Novibet’s Support and report his/her dissatisfaction.
5.6.6 In the event that a player has made a wager in a game and his/her participation is interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of the player’s computer system that prevents the player from continuing the game, the game shall conclude on its own and on the restoration of the system the player may view the outcome of the game in the account pages and if the player wins, the amount won will be debited immediately to his/her account.
5.6.7 If for any reason the transfer of funds between the game and the player’s account is interrupted, then the matter will be investigated in cooperation with the game’s provider and where it is decided, the winnings or the betting amount will return to the player’s account.
5.6.8 When a communication error or a disconnection occurs during a free spin cycle that has been awarded as a result of winning for free rotation during the game, the remaining free circles may be lost and any compensation will be given at Novibet’s discretion.
5.7 In the event that a player is not active for a period of 20 minutes the game session is automatically terminated and the player needs to login again in order to gain access to his/her account and the games.
6.1 The maximum win per bet/systembet is limited to 80,000.00€. Winnings from progressive games are exempt from this clause.
6.2 Customers are not permitted to make multiple bets using the same or similar combination of events if the possible win is higher than that stipulated in 6.1.
6.3 All winnings will be credited to the customer’s account.
6.4 In fixed odds bets, the winnings are calculated by multiplying the bet by the specified odds.
In case of live bets, the customer can accept any changes in odds during the bet’s placement process. Changes in odds are considered to be those between the bet placement’s time on the bet slip and the time of the bet’s acceptance. The actual odds are displayed in the bet validation notification. If the customer does not receive the above notification, the bet will still be valid if it appears as “Pending” in the “Bet History” section of the betting account.
More information can be found on the bet slip in the live bets area.
7.1 All bets will be settled at the odds on offer when the bet was placed. We reserve the right to change the odds at any time.
7.2 All odds are valid on actual results at the end of play. Extra time does not count unless otherwise stated.
7.3 If a game is abandoned or cancelled, it will be considered void and the odds will be set to one (1.0) unless otherwise stated.
8.1 A game that is postponed by more than 36 hours will be treated as void unless otherwise stated. The odds for such a game will be set to one (1.0) for settling purposes.
8.2 Any suspected irregularities in the game or sporting event may lead to the company withholding payments until a full investigation has taken place. Any such investigation will be carried out by the company in cooperation with the relevant governing body and/or independent authority. Any bets placed on such events may be declared void and the stakes returned.
8.3 Customers are not permitted to place bets, directly or indirectly, on events in which they are participating in any manner whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to sports-players, coaches and club or team managers or employees. We reserve the right to take all necessary actions, particularly those specified under these General Terms and Conditions, in case a breach of this rule is intercepted or brought to our attention.
9. Errors & Omissions
9.1 We reserve the right to cancel any bet made on an obviously “bad” line or a wager made after an event has started.
10.1 At Novibet we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of Customer Support. Whatever the problem, our dedicated support team is ready and waiting to address the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. Should a problem arise then simply follow the below steps and it will soon be remedied.
10.2 Receipt and Recording of Complaints
10.2.1 Customers may make Complaints using any of the following methods:
- a. In writing, addressed to Novigroup Limited, at the registered address of Clinch’s House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RZ;
- b. By email, addressed to Support team, Novigroup Limited a email@example.com;
- c. By live chat, located on the company’s website within the customer support page;
10.2.2 All Complaints shall be acknowledged in writing within one (1) business day of receipt. The acknowledgement shall inform the Customer of their Complaint Reference, by whom their Complaint is to be handled.
10.2.3 Once a final decision has been made, a notification to you will be sent to your preferred method of contact. Only once Novigroup Limited’s full complaints handling procedure has been followed and completed, can you seek external resolution from an Alternative Dispute Resolution entity (“ADR”).
10.3 External Resolution
10.3.1 As Novigroup Limited is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, all Customers have the right to seek External Resolution of Disputes by an external ADR. The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (www.ibas-uk.com) will act as the ADR for Novigroup Limited in respect of all players and not in its capacity as a regulator. The ADR can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and contacting the ADR is free of charge for all customers. The UK Gambling Commission will not handle any complaints in accordance with Novigroup Limited Complaints Handling Policy. The nominated ADR will act as an ADR in respect of all players only and will require contact with Novigroup Limited and may require access to documents and information pertaining to a Complaint in the event that a Customer refers their Complaint for External Resolution. Any and all such interactions between the ADR and Novigroup Limited shall take place via the Nominated Officer. Any and all requests made by the ADR for evidence or information, whether written or oral, shall be answered within five (5) business days, subject to the approval and authorisation of the Nominated Officer who shall ensure that said request is reasonable and pertinent given the nature of the Complaint.
Customers may also raise a dispute via the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform via the following link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ If you are experiencing any issues with Novibet Casino, you are welcome to file a complaint with the AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service.
12.Exclusion & Limitation of Liability
12.1 The contents of our website World Wide Web pages are provided “as is”. Except as required by applicable law no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability or content of the pages. We reserve the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
12.2 We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
12.3 We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practical.
13. Copyright & Access to Web Pages
13.1 By accessing Novigroup Limited’s World Wide Web pages you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that your access to and use of the Services, Website(s), Software, the Information and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
Online gambling debts are enforceable in law of United Kingdom.
15.1 As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to Novigroup LTD that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
15.2 If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
15.3 In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version will prevail.
15.4 Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
16. Social Responsibility
16.1 We actively support several initiatives, including independent research, on gambling addiction. Please feel free to contact us if you feel that you are gambling too much. We can also help you get in touch with several independent gambling organizations, f.i. GamCare (www.gamcare.co.uk) or Gamblers Anonymous (www.gamblersanonymous.org). Novibet.co.uk is regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (license number 000-039440-R-319360-023). Novibet is operated by Novigroup Limited, PO Box 227, Clinch’s House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RZ.
Version Number 19. Last Updated 2019-1-11
General Promotions Terms
1. General Promotions Terms
1. You should ensure that you have read and understood our general Terms and Conditions and the General Promotions Terms before taking part in any offer/promotion or claim any bonuses.
2. All references to “Novibet”, “Company”, “we” and “our” in these General Promotions Terms, in any Promotion Terms and in our general Terms and Conditions, shall refer to “Novigroup Limited” according to the context in which they are stated.
3. Participation in all of our promotions/offers is optional. You must opt in through our registration form or the applicable landing page, home page, or other communication medium on the Site, to which these terms and conditions are linked in order to participate in a promotion/offer.
4. In the event of a conflict between the terms set in General Promotions Terms, the website’s Terms & Conditions and/or a specific promotion’s terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply:
- a) Promotion’s Terms
- b) General Promotions Terms
- c) Website’s Terms & Conditions
5. You must be over the age of 18 (21 for Greek residents) to bet, participate in promotions, claim bonuses and/or take part in competitions. Underage entries will be void.
6. You may withdraw your withdrawable funds at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
7. If bonus requirements haven’t been met within six months (unless another term has been set in the bonus specific terms and conditions) from when the bonus was first taken, the bonus will be cancelled and deducted from the account.
8. Bonuses or promotions may include specific terms and conditions relating to their use and customers should read any additional terms and conditions included or referenced in the bonus or promotion carefully. Regarding the specific terms and conditions of any promotion we direct you to our bonus page. Any promotion terms will include a version number, date of last update and if applicable, a validity period.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or adjust the terms of any offer or promotion at any time, at its reasonable discretion.This will not impact any players who have already participated or placed bet(s) under the offer or the promotion. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for doing so.
10. All bonuses/promotions cannot be used in conjunction with each other unless stated otherwise.
11. You can only have one active bonus at any time unless stated otherwise.
12. The Company reserves the right to request the successful verification of a player’s account before allowing a client to claim any bonuses/promotions. In this context, the Company also further reserves the right to request additional verification documents such us a photograph of the client holding his id, a proof of phone/mobile number, screenshot of method of payment etc.
13. All of our Company’s bonuses/promotions are limited to one per person, family, household address, e-mail address, phone number, IP address, same payment account number (e.g. debit card, etc.), same device (smartphone or tablet) and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. The Company reserves the right to determine whether it believes different accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
14. All of our Company’s bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players only and we may limit the eligibility of players participate in all or part of any promotions/bonuses. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and which therefore may be in breach of these General Promotions Terms.
- Using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements);
- Placing contradictory or repetitive bets;
- Placing the 100% of the bonus amount in a single bet;
- Using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
- Concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- Colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses;
- Stashing or similar wagering patterns (e.g. accumulate scatter symbols or in-play freespins to avoid wagering requirements);
- Moving from low weighted or un-weighted games (in the context of contribution to wagering requirements) to a high weighted game after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements;
- Repeatedly using promotions to play, with minimal or no deposits, and/or depositing purely to take advantage of our rewards and offers, with no intention of playing/risking the funds deposited;
15. The Company reserves the right to exclude any entrant from competitions, promotions, events and from use of the Company’s website if we believe that a player is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction), whether or not that entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity.
16. The Company reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet or permanently exclude a player from all future bonuses/promotions if we believe that the player breached our general Terms and Conditions, our General Promotions Terms or the terms of a specific bonus/promotion. The player shall be informed in the event of such a restriction on:
- the reasons why we consider he did not comply with our terms and the exact terms he has violated.
- the sanctions/restrictions that will be imposed in accordance with these General Promotions Terms
17. Where you are in breach of any promotion terms, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus / free bet.
18. If you have already made one or more qualifying bets in respect of a Promotion, we will not exercise or seek to enforce any of the sanctions described above, or any account restriction that:
a) Could affect your ability:
- to receive any bonuses/free bets, or the full expected value of any of these bonuses/free bets of that or any other Promotion, having placed all the necessary qualifying bets; or
- to receive any bonuses/free bets, or the full value of any of these bonuses/free bets, to which they would be entitled upon placing the remaining qualifying bets required by that Promotion; or
- to complete any Wagering Requirements associated with that Promotion;
b) Materially affect your ability to complete the qualifying bets required by that Promotion.
19. We will notify you of any Account Restriction that we have applied to your Account and the steps that you should take in order to receive the full benefit of any free bets otherwise removed or altered by the Account Restriction.
20. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
21. The decision of our Company in respect of any matter concerning or related to bonuses/promotions, competitions or other offers is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Company will be final.
2. Free Bet General Terms
1. Free Bets are non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn from your Account. Once you have wagered a Free Bet, any winnings from it will automatically transfer to your Withdrawable Funds.
2. The Free Bet must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet. The Free Bet can only be placed on a single bet or an accumulator bet exclusively. The Free Bet cannot be placed in any other type of bet such as full cover bets (trixie, yankee, etc).
3. Your winnings from wagers placed using Free Bets are calculated as the total returns less the amount staked (including the amount of any Free Bets staked). The value of any Free Bets is therefore not included in, and cannot be withdrawn as part of, any winnings you make from your Free Bets.
4. If not used, the Free Bet expires 7 days after being credited unless stated otherwise.
5. Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
6. The maximum return of any Free Bet stake shall not exceed 5000 euros (or the equivalent in any currency).
7. Free Bet stakes cannot be considered as qualifying bet for any further free bets or promotions.
8. Cash out function will not be available for Free Bet stakes.
9. In the event that a wager placed using a Free Bet is cancelled or deemed void for any other reason, the Free Bet will not be refunded or credited again.
Version 2 Last update: 31/7/2019
Welcome Bonus Terms
- This offer is valid for all new players of Novibet and for players who have registered but have not made any deposit.
- You must register and make a minimum deposit of £10 (or currency equivalent) to qualify for the Welcome Offer and the 15 free spins. The Free Spins have a value of £0.10 per spin. Once claimed they expire within 30 days.
- Participation in all of our promotions/offers is optional. You must opt in through our registration form or the applicable landing page, home page, or other communication medium on the Site, to which these terms and conditions are linked in order to participate in a promotion/offer.
- This offer can be exclusively claimed by customers over 18 years old.
- All new players are eligible for our Welcome Bonus up to £150.
- You may withdraw your withdrawable funds at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- You will be entitled to a 100% bonus upon your first deposit of £10 or more. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is £150.
- Your welcome bonus will be credited into your account within 24 hours from your first deposit. You may also claim your bonus in real time via our customer support team.
- 15 free spins will be added to your account after you have completed your registration, made your first deposit (min dep of £10) and received your welcome bonus. The free spins will be playable within 30 days on the game ‘’Book of Dead’’.
- In order to receive the bonus, you will need to complete our KYC process or have your age verified.
- You must wager at least 35 times your bonus and first deposit amount after the bonus is credited in your account and before you request a withdrawal. For example, if you deposit £50 and receive £50 bonus, you must wager 35*(£50+£50)=£3500.
- Any available withdrawable amount (money that you have deposited, or/and profits that have occurred by betting with the money you deposited) that exists in your account, will be used for betting, always before your bonus money. Any profits coming from bets are distributed accordingly to the source of your betting funds.
- In the event you request a withdrawal prior to the completion of the necessary wagering requirements, then both bonus amount and any winnings produced by bonus, will be forfeited and the offer will no longer be available for you. You will also have to complete wagering requirements in case of winnings from free spins, which were accumulated using the bonus amount.
- Example: You deposit £150 and get £150 bonus. In case you place your first bet of £300 and you win £600, then your account’s balance is accordingly: £150 withdrawable amount and £150 bonus money. In case you request a withdrawal before completing the wagering requirement, then the £300 from your bonus money will be automatically and irrevocably lost.
- All RNG and Live Roulette, RNG and Live Baccarat, RNG and Live Blackjack, Live Poker games and Progressive Slots (Jackpots) do not count towards the Casino wagering requirement as well as the live games: Bet on Poker, War of Bets, Wheel of Fortune and the following video slots: Beautiful Bones, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Dead or Alive and Dead or Alive 2.
- If the wagering requirements for this offer have not been met within 30 days from the day your bonus has been credited, Novibet reserves the right, at its own discretion, to cancel the bonus and winnings produced by bonus.
- In case you request a withdrawal prior to receiving the bonus, your account will no longer qualify for the Welcome Bonus.
- You may claim both our Welcome Bonus and our £500 Loyalty Program. In order to do so, you must first claim our Welcome bonus, the wagering requirements of which must be completed or closed before the £500 Loyalty Program is credited to your account. The £500 Loyalty Program will then be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- Loyalty Bonus is credited into your account. The £500 Loyalty Program will then be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- In case you do not wish to claim our Welcome Bonus up to £150, your gaming activity is automatically subject to our £500 Loyalty Program.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other active offer of Novibet.
- You can only have one active bonus at a time. In order to claim another bonus offer, the current bonus must be completed or closed first.
- This offer is only valid for Novibet Casino and does not apply to Sportsbook. In case you choose to bet on Sportsbook, your bets will not be calculated in the wagering requirements of the welcome bonus and you will not be able to withdraw any potential winnings unless the casino wagering requirements are met.
- The offer is valid for all payment methods available in Novibet, apart from Neteller and Skrill.
- In case you haven’t received your bonus, please send us an e-mail or communicate with a representative of Novibet via our Live Chat service.
- Novibet may, at its reasonable discretion, change the terms and conditions, or limit the eligibility of new players to participate in this promotion, without prior notice to the users. This will not impact any customers who have already participated or placed bet(s) under the offer or the promotion.
- The offers of Novibet are intended for entertaining gaming and Novibet is solely committed to restricting the right of customers to participate in all or parts of the offer. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, home address, IP address, e-mail address, phone number, same payment account (e.g., debit or credit card) and a shared computer, for example in a Public Library or Work space.
- This offer is governed by the General Terms and Conditions and General Promotions Terms of Novibet.
- Players that signed up on the 22nd of October or before are still eligible for the offer up to £100 Welcome Bonus.
- Please contact support via chat or email in case you registered before the 22nd of October and you are making your first deposit after the 23rd of October.
- Players that have signed up from the 23rd of October 2020 onwards can benefit from the offer up to £150 Welcome Bonus + 15 Free Spins on Book of Dead.
- This offer is exclusively property of Novibet and is valid until June 30th 2021.