Golden Tiger Casino Terms and Conditions
Enjoy a wide variety of casino games at Golden Tiger and you will also find out that you can do it with a huge welcome bonus. All you need to do is to make a valid first deposit and to be a new player at the casino. You can learn more in our Golden Tiger Casino review. We also highly recommend checking out the full casino terms and conditions before you play for real money! Find them here, on this page, along with the casino payments and bonus policies.
Casino Terms and Conditions
a. Except for downloading one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of Golden Tiger Casino.
b. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
c. BY USING THE WEBSITE, AND THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
ii. This page defines the Terms and Conditions that apply to all monies and wagers accepted by us at www.gtcasino.co.uk (the ‘website’) and on any website powered by Golden Tiger Casino.
iii. It is the Player’s responsibility to be aware of the terms upon which payments are accepted. Irrespective of this, the onus is still on the Player to be informed of any changes.
iv. These terms are considered correct and fair by Golden Tiger Casino. Should Players require advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact The Casino Support Centre.
v. By registering, the Player is deemed to have accepted and understood all the rules, terms and conditions displayed on the website by Golden Tiger Casino. We recommend that all Players print out (or save to file) all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation policies, and pay-out policies.
vi. It is unlawful to deposit funds from ill-gotten means. All transactions are checked to prevent any instances of Money-Laundering. Any criminal or suspicious activity at Golden Tiger Casino will be reported to the relevant authorities.
vii. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino of any person. Golden Tiger Casino also reserves the right to withhold any withdrawal they suspect are in anyway linked to fraudulent activity.
viii. If players transfer funds between each other’s financial accounts/ewallets or if multiple players have their financial accounts/ewallets funded by a common source, this will be considered fraudulent and will be investigated. We reserve the right to void any winnings associated with these types of practices.
ix. Players will be given prior notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions before they come into effect by email. Any new version of the Terms and Conditions will take effect 7 days after the email was sent, and Player’s continued use of the Services after this period will be deemed to constitute Player’s acceptance of such new version of Terms and Conditions.
2. Language used in the Casino Terms and Conditions
i. The Casino Terms and Conditions as published (and occasionally updated) are on this website in English. It is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of all Terms found in other languages. Translations into other languages are provided as a service in good faith. In the event of ambiguity between English versions and a translation, the English version always retains priority.
ii. Commonly used terminology maintain a standard definition as outlined below, unless otherwise stated;
a. Player – refers to the person whose name is used in the registration of an account at the Casino.
a. REAL Player – A Player who has signed up to a REAL account at the Casino.
b. Casino – refers to the Golden Tiger Casino and all its entities.
3. About The Casino
i. Golden Tiger Casino is a brand managed by Apollo Entertainment Limited (C45483), Villa Seminia, 8 Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’Xbiex XBX1011, a Maltese registered company.
ii. The Player’s gaming contract is with Apollo Entertainment Limited. Apollo Entertainment Limited is the company that provides the gaming services to the Player under these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise stated, reference to “Golden Tiger Casino” is to Apollo Entertainment Limited.
4. Maltese Law
i. Please note that Maltese law applies to these Terms and Conditions
5. Licensing and Regulatory Bodies
i. Apollo Entertainment Limited provides facilities for gambling to persons located in Great Britain in reliance on its UK Gambling Commission licence: 38620.
ii. Apollo Entertainment Limited provides facilities for gambling to persons located outside of Great Britain in reliance on its Malta Gaming Authority licence: MGA/B2C/164/2008.
i. The casino does not accept registration nor gaming activity by those under the age of 18.
ii. We reserve the right to perform checks (electronic or otherwise) and/or request valid documentation at any time, to verify the identity of our players.
iii. The Player accepts sole responsibility of their gaming activity at the casino, including the legality of online gambling in their country/jurisdiction of residence or location. The availability of our Services does not intend to enable the player to contravene any applicable laws or regulations with online gaming.
iv. We shall not be liable for any breach of any local, national, federal, state or other laws that may occur as a result of the player’s gaming activity at the casino.
v. The Player acknowledges that we have the unlimited right to withhold payment to Player of any contested funds, whether such funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, Casino credits, payouts or the like if the Player is under the age of 18 or the Player’s gaming activity contravenes their local jurisdiction.
7. Player’s Casino account
i. All information supplied upon registering MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to confirm a Player’s address by sending an address verification letter by post to the customer. All correspondence will be discreet with no reference to Golden Tiger Casino displayed on the envelope. When such correspondence is initiated, all withdrawal requests will remain pending until the correspondence has been returned and approved by Golden Tiger Casino. However, Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to initiate the verification procedure by contacting the Player by e-mail.
ii. Players may only open and operate a single account. Where a Player is identified with more than one account we reserve the right to suspend these accounts until all the account details and balances (belonging to the same Player) have been verified not to have used sign up bonuses multiple times. Once completed, all other accounts will be terminated leaving a single active account.
iii. Players are asked to keep their registration details up to date. Support Centre should be notified for any changes in address, email, phone number or other contact/personal information.
iv. Golden Tiger Casino allows all Players to select a password which must be kept confidential. Any actions carried out through Player’s account will be deemed valid if user name and password have been entered correctly.
v. All applicants will be sent an email to the registered email address for account activation. All accounts must be activated through this email. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified. If the Player has previously unsubscribed at a Casino Rewards casino, please contact The Casino Support Centre.
vi. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, debit card and shared computer, eg. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Player or group of Players.
vii. Golden Tiger Casino shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with its website or content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to close or suspend a Player’s account.
viii. Golden Tiger Casino will not abuse its relationship with the player by any unauthorised activity on the player’s computer system.
ix. Account Dormancy
a. If after 60 days the Player’s Casino account shows no activity, it will be considered dormant.
b. In this eventuality, in the interest of reducing the risk of theft or misappropriation of funds, Golden Tiger Casino will remove any remaining funds for safekeeping. Balances can and will be reinstated upon players’ request by contacting the casino support centre.
c. If after thirty months the Player’s Casino Account shows no financial activity (wagers, deposits or withdrawals), the balance of the Player’s Casino Account will be remitted to the Malta Gaming Authority.
x. Inter-Account Transfers
a. The transfer of funds between individual accounts are strictly prohibited.
xi. Account Suspension / Closure
a. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to close or suspend a Player’s account at its sole discretion
b. Any unauthorised use of the gambling account may result in the termination of the gambling account.
xii. To close a Casino account please contact The Casino Support Centre
8. Protection of Customer Funds
i. We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
ii. We hold customer funds in a separate account, whereby they remain distinct from the company’s daily operations, but still form part of the designated assets in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: not protected segregation. More information regarding the levels of segregation can be found on: https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. Golden Tiger Casino also meets the Malta Gaming Authority requirement to maintain customer funds separately from the Casino’s own funds in a client account held with an approved credit institution.
iii. ‘Customer funds’ means the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of customers including, without limitation:
a. Cleared funds deposited with Golden Tiger Casino by customers to provide stakes in future gambling
b. Winnings or prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with Golden Tiger Casino or for which Golden Tiger Casino has yet to account to the customer, and
c. Any crystallised but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the licensee is a party to the gambling contract.
iv. Golden Tiger Casino conducts weekly reconciliation of its accounts.
v. You will be notified before making a deposit if Golden Tiger Casino has made any changes to how we provide protection of customer funds.
9. Payment Details / Withdrawals
i. If the debit card, ewallet or financial account used to deposit and/or withdraw funds is not in the name of the individual registered on the Casino account, the casino reserves the right to suspend the casino account or prevent further activity on the card, ewallet or financial account. That is until such time as the casino is satisfied that appropriate permission has been granted by the cardholder or financial account holder for the card, ewallet or financial account to be used. If a transaction is successfully processed using 3D Secure authentication, cardholder permission may be assumed. Winnings may be voided if appropriate cardholder or financial account holder authorisation isn’t received prior to depositing.
ii. It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and website policies and rules.
iii. It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the country of domicile.
iv. Any withdrawals that are made by bank wire will only be payable to the name used when registering with the site and if a debit card has been used to deposit funds the name must correspond to the name registered on the card.
v. Updating or adding additional payment details may only be made within the Casino software or by contacting customer services.
vi. Only one Preferred Method Of Payment may be active at any point in time.
vii. Any withdrawals are subject to the charges specified under the banking section.
viii. Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy is derived from our obligations under the casino’s license conditions and the EU 4th Money Laundering Directive. We reserve the right to conduct appropriate security reviews which may require the submission of relevant documentation. Payments may be withheld until satisfactory reviews have been completed and all required documentation received. This is necessary to minimise the risk of Money laundering and criminal activity occurring through our services. We reserve the right to void winnings and/or restrict further purchases and/or lock the casino account in instances where our AML reviews result in an unsatisfactory outcome.
10. Customer Due Diligence
i. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to ask Players for verification documents following deposits and/or prior to executing a withdrawal. Should it be deemed necessary the casino may also require these documents to be certified by a registered Notary. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. a copy of the card in question showing the card holder name, or evidence of the deposit method used (if applicable)
b. a copy of photographic identification documents; such as a Passport, Driver’s License or government-issued identity card
c. documents confirming residence, such as a bank statement or utility bill, no older than 3 months
ii. Funds must be withdrawn with the same method used for depositing, up to the amount of the deposit. Please note that an Account Holder’s withdrawal may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process.
11. Use of bots and Illegal Software
i. The use and abuse of malicious software and bugs in any of the gaming software provided on the Casino platform is illegal. In the unlikely instance that a bug is detected in the gaming software, the Player must inform Golden Tiger Casino immediately.
ii. Golden Tiger Casino shall take all necessary measure in case of a use and/or abuse of malicious software and bugs from a Player as blocking of the Player account, freezing of the funds and eventually legal proceedings.
iii. The use of software to influence or modify the outcome of any of the games in the Poker or Casino for financial gain is strictly forbidden and any monies acquired in this way will be deducted from the Account Holders funds.
iv. Using a Virtual Machine is also regarded as a deliberate attempt to manipulate the game play and/or deceive the casino. Any financial gains made under these conditions will be confiscated.
12. Interruptions in play
i. Golden Tiger Casino is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of The Casino Management
ii. Golden Tiger Casino shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Golden Tiger Casino website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
iii. In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to the Player as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the games in question.
iv. In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void.
v. Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void.
vi. We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from your account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited to your account. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to the Agreement. Until acceptance, no communications from the Player shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Malfunction (whether on a Website or your equipment) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to you, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
vii. Golden Tiger Casino reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a Website system malfunction all bets are void.
13. Availability of Offers
i. Offers and bonuses are regulated by the promotion terms and condition and bonus account terms and conditions.
ii. All Golden Tiger Casino offers are intended for recreational Players and Golden Tiger Casino may in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion
14. Collection of winnings
i. Winnings are added in the selected currency for Player’s account to the cleared balance of the account. Should the Player wish to withdraw some or all of their balance, the Player may select how much they wish to have paid back.
ii. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10, excluding payments to DBT – Direct Bank Transfer which is £300 (excluding transfer fees). DBT Fees are displayed under the casino’s banking and withdrawals terms and conditions, on the withdrawal page in the casino software. The withdrawal limits do not apply for players from the UK. If there are any concerns or queries regarding the collection of winnings please email The Casino Support Centre.
15. Responsible Gaming/Gambling
i. Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment but can become addictive. We promote responsible gambling by offering:
a. Cooling-off periods from 24 hours to 6 weeks.
b. Self-exclusion options from 6 months to 5 years.
c. The setting of Deposit limits.
d. Referrals to problem gambling organisations.
e. Session reminder
ii. Please see our Responsible Gambling Policy for full details.
16. Support, Disputes and Complaints
i. The Casino Support Centre is available if you experience any difficulties.
ii. The current balance and transaction history of Player’s account may be viewed at any time. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from past or current transactions, please follow our complaints procedure below:
a. In the event that you need to make a complaint the first step should be to contact our 24/7 Casino Support Team.
b. If the complaint has not been resolved after contacting the support team the next course of action is to lodge your query by sending an email to email@example.com. Here the case is escalated to a solutions specialist who will endeavour to respond within 5 days on most occasions. Depending on the nature of the enquiry and specific investigations required, it may take longer than this to resolve.
c. If there is no satisfactory resolution after internal escalation you can then contact our independent alternative dispute resolution service eCOGRA who will act as mediators and make a final decision that will be respected by both parties. You can also contact the European Commission’s ODR Platform for assistance with dispute resolution.
d. For the full policy document please see the fair-play page.
iii. Any dispute relating to the provision of the games and the validity, performance and construction of the present agreement relating to the games shall be exclusively solved in terms of Maltese law. Where recourse to the Courts of Law is necessary, Maltese courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
iv. Golden Tiger Casino will endeavour to resolve all disputes in a timely and responsible manner however where a dispute remains unresolved by both parties arbitration may be sought as described above. If after this process a matter still remains unresolved, UK persons may bring a dispute to the Gambling Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org, while non-UK persons may contact the Malta Gaming Authority at email@example.com.
17. Financial Institution
i. Golden Tiger Casino is not a financial institution and thus any deposits made into Player’s account are not due any interest payments on the deposit(s) whatsoever.
ii. Golden Tiger Casino does not provide advice to Account Holders regarding tax and/or legal matters.
iii. Account Holders who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident.
iv. Account Holders are strictly prohibited from utilising Golden Tiger Casino and its systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where Golden Tiger Casino deems that an Account Holder has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the Account Holder’s balance without warning or notification.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must register an account as a new Player.
- All bonus monies will be credited as bonus funds (i.e. not cash) to the Player’s Casino account or to Casino Rewards account.
- Each individual deposit made with Golden Tiger Casino is considered a single deposit for the purpose of this promotion. The total of successive deposits cannot fulfil thesign up bonus requirements – each deposit is only considered individually. Therefore the first five (5) individual deposits ONLY will determine the bonus amounts allocated for the purpose of this promotion.
- The minimum deposit is £10.
- In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to this promotion and the winnings transferred to the Casino account, the Player agrees to commit to the wagering requirements for all bonuses/winning obtained in accordance with the terms as stated in General Promotion Terms and Conditions and in Bonus and Cash Account Terms and Conditions below.
- Bonus and Cash Account – Terms and Conditions
- A Player’s total account balance consists of a cash account balance and a bonus account balance.
- A Player’s bonus account cannot be cashed in, but can be used to place wagers.
- The cash component of the balance may be withdrawn at any time, however this will result in any remaining bonus funds in the bonus balance being forfeited. This includes any bonuses yet to be credited or redeemed that are associated with any withdrawn deposits.
- All bonuses are subject to 200 times play-through before your bonus balance is converted to cash. Once bonus funds have been converted to cash, these funds may be withdrawn.
- Play-through is achieved when any wager is made. Wagers made from both cash and bonus accounts count towards play-through.
- The wagering requirements (for withdrawal purposes) will start being counted from the time all bonus monies are added to the Casino account.
- For any wagers made, wager is deducted from the Player’s cash and bonus balances in the ratio equivalent to the total cash balance and bonus balance. Winnings will be re-distributed back to the cash and bonus balances using the same ratio. If a Player makes a withdrawal, their bonus balance is reset to zero. This means that if a Player chooses to take back the money they deposited, they will lose any bonus they may still have remaining in their bonus balance.
- Winnings on wagers made are credited to their cash and bonus balances in the same proportion as the wager was taken from the respective cash and bonus balances.
- Wagering requirements will be carried over from a bonus should a subsequent bonus be redeemed prior to making a deposit.
- Different games played may contribute a different percentage of the play-through (up to 100%) towards the required play-through. For example:
– If a Player receives a £100 bonus, they will have to wager approximately £20,000 based on a game with 100% wagering contribution (e.g. Slots and Parlor Games) before attempting a withdrawal.
– Similarly, they will have to wager £40,000 based on a game with a 50% wagering contribution (e.g. Table Poker, Casino War, Sic Bo) and so on.
- The contributing percentages are as follows:
- Slots and Parlor Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
- All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
- All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
- All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering and no loyalty points will be earned when playing.
- Doubling up on any game at Golden Tiger Casino will not count towards your wagering requirements.
- Live Casino games:
- Live Baccarat, Top-Card and all Live Blackjack games count 10% towards the wagering requirements.
- Deal or No Deal Live and Lightning Dice count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- Super Sic Bo, Live Auto Roulette, Live French and American roulette, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Three Card Poker, Live Dream Catcher wheel, 2 Hand Casino Holdem and Side Bet City count 2% towards wagering requirements.
BONUS ACCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A Player’s total account balance consists of a cash balance and a bonus balance
2. A Player’s bonus balance cannot be withdrawn, but can be used to place wagers.
3. A Player’s cash balance may be withdrawn at any time, however this will result in any remaining bonus in the bonus balance being forfeited.
4. As play-through requirements have been met, the Player’s bonus balance will be converted to their cash balance.
5. Specific wagering requirements are indicated in the General Promotion Terms and Conditions.
6. Play-through is achieved when any wager is made, except for the game All Aces Video Poker.
7. For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the Player’s cash and bonus balances in the ratio equivalent to the total cash balance and bonus balance. Winnings will be re-distributed back to the cash and bonus balances using the same ratio. If a Player makes a withdrawal, their bonus balance is reset to zero;. This means that if a Player chooses to take back the money they deposited, they will lose any bonus they may still have remaining in their bonus balance.
8. Winnings on wagers are credited to their cash and bonus balances in the same proportion as the wager was taken from the respective cash and bonus balances.
9. If a Player’s Casino account shows no activity for 60 days, the cash and bonus balances shall be removed for safety reasons. The balances can be reinstated by contacting the casino support centre.
10. Wagering requirements will be carried over from a bonus should a subsequent bonus be redeemed prior to making a deposit.
BANKING AND WITHDRAWALS TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE:
1. Withdrawals maybe subject to a processing period which may entail verification and other checks. The player will have access to their funds at all times during the processing period until such time the payment is in transit.
2. Withdrawals are generally processed during standard business days (Monday to Friday). Processing of withdrawals may not take place during public holidays and weekends.
3. Payments to bank accounts, cards and e-wallets are subject to daily limits including those imposed upon us both directly and indirectly by regulators, card schemes, banks, payment processors and financial institutions. Depending on your withdrawal method you may be restricted to receiving a portion of your winnings paid daily over successive weekdays until the balance is fully paid.
The following withdrawal limits may apply:
i. MasterCard Payment Transaction – 40,000.00 EUR per day
ii. Visa Original Credit Transaction (OCT) – Visa requires acquirers to limit OCTs by count and amount. These are the maximum number or dollar amounts of OCTs that a single recipient or cardholder can receive in any one, seven or 30-day period. This does not apply for UK players, as they cannot use credit cards in online casinos. The limits may apply as follows (count/amount):
a. One-Day: 30/50,000.00 USD
b. Seven-Day: 50/85,000.00 USD
c. Thirty-Day: 150/170,000.00 USD
iii. eWallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller) – the withdrawal limit may be in place due to the outstanding ID verification imposed by the eWallet provider on your eWallet account. Please check your status of the ID verification on your eWallet account directly with the provider in order to avoid any payment delays from the casino account into your eWallet account.
4. Returns and disputed transactions from Instadebit, E-check or any other E-wallets will not be accepted on any casino account in the Casino Rewards network. This also includes any disputes or unsettled transactions from Bank Transfer payment solutions. In the event that Golden Tiger Casino receives any returns, all winnings will be lost on all accounts held within the Casino Rewards network, even if the returns have been subsequently settled.
5. Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy is derived from our obligations under the casino’s license conditions and the EU 4th Money Laundering Directive. We reserve the right to conduct appropriate security reviews which may require the submission of relevant documentation. Payments may be withheld until satisfactory reviews have been completed and all required documentation received. This is necessary to minimise the risk of Money laundering and criminal activity occurring through our services. We reserve the right to void winnings and/or restrict further purchases and/or lock the casino account in instances where our AML reviews result in an unsatisfactory outcome.
6. The security review may be conducted if we believe, or suspect, that you may be engaging, or have engaged, in fraudulent, collusive, unlawful or improper activity that may especially relate to money-laundering and financing of terrorism.
7. Withdrawals that are required to be processed via a different currency to your casino account currency will be subject to a currency conversion. This currency conversion will be based on the average daily interbank market rate plus a currency conversion fee of 2.5%, and is used to protect against any exchange rate fluctuations. The currency conversion fee may be subject to change.
Updated: 07/08/2020 12:00:00 +1000