Bet At Home – Terms and Conditions
The huge gaming portal Bet At Home offers players from the UK a wide range of tempting promotions, bonuses and options to win. Firstly, don’t miss the chance to read the full terms and conditions of this gambling site! If you want to learn more about the classic casino rewards, slots, roulettes and other games, then we recommend you to check out our full Bet at Home Casino review. Do it before depositing at Bet At Home to make sure that you know well your responsibilities and opportunities!
General Terms and Conditions
We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of your usage of this website. We accept no liability resulting from any unauthorised use of your account, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
Table of contents
1.1 The parties of this general terms and conditions are bet-at-home.com Internet Limited based in St Julian’s STJ 4011, Portomaso Business Tower, Level 12, Commercial Register Number C35109, (“bet-at-home”, “we” or “us”) and the user of the online services, (“customer”, “you” or “your”).
1.2 bet-at-home.com International Ltd. is responsible for processing all of the customers’ monetary transactions.
1.3 bet-at-home operates under the licence number 000-039091-R-319322-006 which was issued on 4th of April 2018 by the British Gambling Commission, which is the regulatory body responsible for remote gambling in Great Britain under the conditions of the Gambling Act 2005.
1.4 bet-at-home is a limited liability company which operates and manages the website “www.bet-at-home.com”. The following terms and conditions are to inform the customer about the services provided by bet-at-home on the website as well as to define the contractual relationship between the customer and bet-at-home. By accessing any part of the website, you confirm that you are in agreement with these terms and conditions (“T&Cs” or “Terms and Conditions”).
1.5 The following are components of these terms and conditions:
1.5.2 Bonus Rules;
1.5.3 Betting Rules;
1.5.4 Responsible Gaming Policy; and
1.5.5 Game Rules.
1.6 All provisions in these terms and conditions are applicable to all products and services offered, unless otherwise specified.
1.7 In case of any discrepancies between these general terms and conditions and the player’s guide, the provisions of this terms and conditions shall prevail.
1.8 In the event of a discrepancy between the English version of these terms and conditions and any other language, the English version will take precedence. The same applies to all other texts on the website.
1.9 Unless stated otherwise, all given data and times are based on Central European Time (GMT+1).
2.2 By opening an account with us, you warrant and represent that:
2.2.1 you are at least 18 years of age;
2.2.2 you have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into a legally binding agreement with us;
2.2.3 you have provided us with personal details that are valid, accurate and complete in each and every respect and that you shall notify us immediately in writing should such details change;
2.2.4 you understand that by playing on the website, you may lose money on bets placed and accept full responsibility for any such loss;
2.2.5 you will not abuse any online betting offer, gaming or bonus offer or other promotional offers provided by us; and
2.2.6 you do not already have an account with us, had your account suspended or closed by us or are currently self-excluded.
2.3 You are only allowed to open one account. The opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should there be reasonable suspicion that multiple accounts have been opened with us, (e.g. for the purpose of avoiding stake, deposit or winning limit) we reserve the right at our sole discretion to freeze your account or close the account immediately thus forfeiting all of your winnings.
2.4 Only natural persons may open an account with bet-at-home. Companies and other legal entities are not permitted to register and play with us.
2.5 Employees of bet-at-home and their spouses/partners are prohibited from opening an account.
2.6 After registering successfully, you have restricted access to your betting account until verification has been completed. The betting account number and password should be kept confidential at all times, given that all account transactions made after entering your betting account number and password will be debited from this betting account. You should notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised usage of your account or access to your password.
2.7 The customer as the sole and exclusive owner of the betting account retains responsibility for ensuring the confidentiality of their betting account details and prohibiting third parties from any use of their account. In the case a customer grants third parties access to their betting account, bet-at-home reserves the right to immediately lock or close the account at its own discretion. A usage by third parties is assumed, if deposits to the account are made directly or indirectly by third parties. In such cases bet-at-home also reserves the right to withhold any funds until the identity of the owner of the funds has been determined and verified.
An account cannot be transferred to third parties nor be pledged. Players are prohibited from transferring funds to the betting accounts of other players.
2.8 If the betting account is used by third parties with or without the permission of the customer, the customer shall bear full responsibility. bet-at-home is not liable for any damages or losses incurred by the customer and/or third parties through the usage of their betting account.
3.1 Online gambling and/or bets may be illegal in the customer’s home country as well as the country of residence due to the present legal situation. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the customer to inform themselves about potential restrictions and/or prohibitions in his/her home country or country of residence. bet-at-home does not assume any liabilities in this regards and does not compensate the customer for any losses he/she may have incurred as a result of a violation of these legal requirements. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure he/she is acting in accordance with the legal requirements of his/her home country and/or country of residence.
3.2 Especially people with permanent, habitual or temporary residence in one of the following countries are excluded from the offer of opening a betting account at bet-at-home.com, making deposits and/or using the services of bet-at-home.com:
- Czech Republic
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK)
3.3 Under no circumstances is the customer permitted to use anonymization services like proxy servers, VPNs or similar to circumvent the blockade of countries set by bet-at-home. Upon infringement of these provisions bet-at-home reserves the right to freeze and/or instantly close accounts while withholding any potential winnings.
3.4 bet-at-home reserves the right to refuse registrations from countries which prohibit betting, games of chance or skill games in the forms offered by bet-at-home. We also reserve the right to block transactions that we suspect stem from any country where gambling is illegal.
4. Verification and documents
Verification can be done directly via bet-at-home as well as via our partner Jumio Corporation. A valid British driving licence or provisional driving licence is required to verify your account via our partner Jumio Corporation. bet-at-home reserves the right to require the customer to use one or both of these methods at its own discretion.
4.2 If we are unable to satisfactorily verify your identity within a reasonable time-period, we reserve the right to close your account. It is not possible to deposit or use bet-at-home.com’scomplete services until verification has been completed.
4.3 If you are identified as being underage during the verification process, the betting account will be closed.
4.4 bet-at-home.com accepts the following documents for the verification process:
- British driving licence (including British provisional driving licence)
- ID card
- Birth certificate
- A proof of address in the form of utility bills (electricity, gas, water bills), bank statements or tax returns
5.1 Deposit methods available:
|Skrill, OBT by Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap||–|
5.2 bet-at-home reserves the right to refuse any deposits. Further information regarding the available means of payment and relevant limits can be found in the deposit section on the website.
5.3 Paysafecard codes can only be redeemed when purchased through official retail channels. The customer is obligated to present lawful proof of purchase upon request by bet-at-home.
5.4 bet-at-home is not responsible for exchange rate fluctuations and any difference.
5.5 Customers shall not treat bet-at-home as a financial institution nor expect interest on their deposits. Customers agree to fully settle any and all payments due at bet-at-home or at any third party. Customers further agree not to make any chargebacks and/or cancel or otherwise reverse any of their payments. In such a case, customers are obligated to refund bet-at-homesuch pending payments and compensate bet-at-home for any expenses incurred by bet-at-home in the process of collecting the customers’ payments (e.g. handling fees).
5.6 We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx .
Your account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system. Any monies deposited with bet-at-home.com in the betting account will not accrue interest. Monies deposited with bet-at-home.com are held in a separate bank account in the name of bet-at-home.com or other bet-at-home.com group company, which holds the monies in the account on trust for the customer and other persons entitled. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency.
This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
5.7 You confirm that any monies deposited with bet-at-home does not originate from any prohibited sources and that you shall not use the account for any criminal activities. This includes but is not limited to money laundering or the financing of terrorist activities under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you or any member of the bet-at-home group. Any suspected involvement in any type of money laundering or any activity related to money laundering, bet-at-home reserves the right to report such activities to the competent authorities.
6. Betting Procedures
6.1 In order to use the services offered by bet-at-home, the customer must have a valid betting account with sufficient funds.
6.2 Bets will be accepted as valid in the order in which they are placed, provided that there is sufficient funds in your account for every bet placed.
6.3 Bets successfully placed at bet-at-home are confirmed with the message “Your bet has been accepted”.
6.4 bet-at-home reserves the right to exclude certain games, betting events, or tournaments from the website at any time.
6.5 Complaints regarding account statements and balances established therein must be made within 45 days after the betting event. Failure to protest shall be considered as acceptance of the notified account balance.
6.6 bet-at-home strictly prohibits the use of robotic, mechanical, electronic or other devices in order to automatically make decisions in any game, whether such use is attempted by a customer or by a guest or third parties.
6.7 To the maximum extent permitted by law bet-at-home reserves the right to rectify any obvious errors such as odds entered incorrectly for sports betting and correct errors in the evaluation of results and/or declare the affected bets void.
6.8 The stake shall only be deemed to be the amount recorded or confirmed by bet-at-home.
|Bank transfer||–||–||3 withdrawals per month are free of charge. For every additional withdrawal, up to 5 EUR (depending on the currency used) will be charged|
|Skrill||10 EUR/30 PLN/10 USD/10 GBP/20 BGN/40 RON/80 SEK/60 DKK/15 CHF/100 CZK||Unlimited|
|VISA, MasterCard||100 EUR/400 PLN/75 GBP/100 CHF/700 DKK/900 SEK||Unlimited||–|
|NETELLER||10 EUR/30 PLN/10 USD/10 GBP/20 BGN/40 RON/80 SEK/60 DKK||Unlimited||–|
|Trustly||10 EUR/30 PLN/10 GBP/80 SEK||–||3 withdrawals per month are free of charge. For every additional|
|paysafecard||10 EUR/30 PLN/10 USD/10 GBP/20 BGN/40 RON/80 SEK/60 DKK/15 CHF/100 CZK||Unlimited||–|
7.2 bet-at-home reserves the right to payout all funds in EURO only.
7.3 At the customer’s request, winnings or a proportion of their winnings are immediately transferred to a specified bank account. bet-at-home reserves the right to make payouts only to the account used previously to make a deposit with.
7.4 bet-at-home reserves the right to withhold funds from withdrawals if these funds were not used for betting/playing.
7.5 Upon request the customer is obliged to provide a copy of an official photographic identity document (passport, driving licence, identity card) as well as of the means of payment used and/or other documents or information as stated under point 4.1 and 4.4, so that a withdrawal can be processed.
8. Cash Out
8.1 The Cash Out option allows an early Cash Out of a placed single or combi bet from the sports and live betting offer, thus selling the bet to bet-at-home before it is settled. The Cash Out option is not offered for system or multi-way bets.
8.2 The Cash Out option is not available if linked funds, bonus funds or voucher funds were used to place the bet.
8.3 The Cash Out amount is calculated based on the current odds minus a processing fee and cannot be negotiated. Bets sold via Cash Out are treated as settled. The actual final result of the respective bet does not influence the amount of the Cash Out.
8.4 bet-at-home tries to offer the Cash Out option as often as possible, but its availability cannot be guaranteed. bet-at-home is not liable for losses resulting from the Cash Out option not being available. If the Cash Out option is not available, the bets will be settled according to the odds with which they were placed.
8.5 bet-at-home reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Cash Out option at any time without a warning. Furthermore, bet-at-home reserves the right to cancel withdrawals from a cashed out bet and claim the funds back from the customer in case of suspicion of abuse, an obvious error in odds, or an error in the settlement of the bets.
8.6 The Cash Out option can be deactivated at any time in the account settings.
9.1 If any sum is incorrectly credited to your account, you are obliged to notify us as soon as possible, and we are entitled to recover such credits. In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to your account, and this money is withdrawn, then you must reimburse us with this money on request. We are also entitled to set-off any subsequent winnings owed to you in order to fulfil this liability.
9.2 You may be legally obliged to notify the relevant tax authorities for any winnings which are a result of placing bets on the website. This remains your responsibility and we are not liable to report to any such authority in regards to your personal taxes.
10. Bonuses and promotions
10.1 bet-at-home regularly offers bonuses, competitions, promotions or vouchers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “promotion offers”). Detailed participation conditions for a promotion offer can be found either on the referring promotion material or are sent to the customer via e-mail or any other valid way by bet-at-home.com. Such a valid way may be to provide the customer with a web address (URL) where the detailed participation conditions can be accessed.
The customer commits to read the appropriate participation conditions in detail prior to utilising a particular promotion offer.
By participating the customer confirms that he/she has read and accepts the participation conditions.
10.2 All promotion offers apply only to the particular receiver and may only be utilised once. One and the same promotion offer (e.g. several vouchers of a single voucher campaign) is limited to one betting account per person, family, household, IP address, computer or any other terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet). Promotion offers must not be transferred or sold to third parties.
10.3 bet-at-home reserves the right to change the participation conditions of promotional offers or to terminate promotional offers at any time. The conditions that apply when the customer claims the offer will be valid for the customer. Promotional offers can only be used by verified customers. bet-at-home reserves the right to completely or partially restrict the customers’ participation eligibility for promotion offers at their own discretion.
10.4 bet-at-home reserves the right to claim back funds linked to promotion offers as well as any resulting winnings or other unrightfully obtained amounts at their own discretion, if
- a customer breaches one or more conditions of the promotion offer;
- there is reasonable suspicion that a customer, on his/her own or together with other customers, tries to elude or actually eludes the participation conditions of a promotion offer (e.g. by multiple registrations, particularly in connection with fictitious accounts or gaming communities or by “balance betting”);
- customers have obtained a promotion offer by trickery or fraud.
10.5.1 Funds are divided as follows when a customer participates in a promotional offer for sports betting:
The deposited amount, which the bonus is credited for, as well as all resulting winnings will be displayed as “Linked funds” until the participation conditions for the promotion offer have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. promotion period expires).
The amount customers receive for depositing as well as all resulting winnings will be displayed as “Bonus funds” until the participation conditions for the promotion offer have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. promotion period expires).
The amount customers receive for redeeming a voucher as well as all resulting winnings will be displayed as “Voucher funds” until the participation conditions for the promotion offer have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. promotion period expires).
It is not possible to withdraw the amount resulting from the promotion offer (voucher funds, bonus funds) until the participation conditions have been fulfilled. All resulting winnings linked to a promotion offer will remain linked to this until the participation conditions (e.g. rollover conditions) have been completely fulfilled, the promotion period has expired or the bonus/voucher funds have been used up. If the participation conditions (e.g. rollover conditions) have not been met by the end of the promotion offer, bet-at-home reserves the right to cancel funds granted in relation to the promotion offer and all resulting winnings.
10.5.2 When placing bets, available funds will be used in the following order:
- Linked funds
- Bonus funds
- Voucher funds
This order applies irrespectively of any participation conditions (e.g. minimum odds).
10.6.1 Casino chips are divided as follows when a customer participates in a promotional offer for the bet-at-home Casino:
Casino chips which are purchased in order to receive a bonus will be displayed as “Linked chips” in the betting account until the participation conditions of the promotional offer for the bet-at-home Casino have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. due to the promotional period expiring).
Casino chips which are granted as a bonus when a customer purchases chips in the bet-at-home Casino, as well as winnings resulting from these chips, will be displayed as “Bonus chips” until the participation conditions of the promotional offer for the bet-at-home Casino have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. due to the promotional period expiring).
Casino chips which are not designated as “Linked chips” or “Bonus chips” are referred to as “Unlinked chips”. There are no restrictions on these chips; they can therefore be used to play in the casino or transferred to the betting account and converted into funds.
It is not possible to withdraw the bonus amount resulting from the promotional offer for the bet-at-home Casino until the participation conditions have been fulfilled. All winnings resulting from this amount which are linked to a promotional offer for the bet-at-home Casino will remain linked to this offer until the participation conditions (e.g. rollover conditions) have been completely fulfilled, the promotional period of the offer for the bet-at-home Casino has expired, or the “Bonus chips” have been completely used up. If the participation conditions (e.g. rollover conditions) have not been met by the end of the promotional period of the offer for the bet-at-home Casino, bet-at-home reserves the right to cancel the chips granted in relation to the promotional offer for the bet-at-home Casino and all resulting winnings.
10.6.2 When playing in the casino, available casino chips will be used in the following order:
- Unlinked chips
- Linked chips
- Bonus chips
This order applies irrespective of any participation conditions.
10.7 In case of discrepancies between the general participation conditions for promotion offers in the general terms and conditions and the particular participation conditions for a certain promotion offer, the latter conditions take priority. In case of discrepancies between the English version of the (participation) conditions for promotion offers and a version in any other language the English version applies.
11. Account Closure
11.1 Provided that your account shows no balance due in the favour of bet-at-home, you have the right to close your account at any time without stating a reason. In order to do so, you must inform bet-at-home via e-mail. As soon as bet-at-home has received this e-mail, your account will be closed.
11.2 bet-at-home reserves the right to close a customer’s account at any time. In the event of such an account closure by bet-at-home, we shall refund the balance of your account as soon as possible upon your request.
12. Inactive Accounts
12.1 Inactive accounts are customer accounts which have not recorded any log in and/or log out in 12 consecutive months. bet-at-home reserves the right to charge an inactive account fee of 5 euros per month or the equivalent amount in the currency of the betting account. An administrative fee will be imposed on the betting account of the customer.
12.2 The first fee for inactive accounts will be deducted following 12 months of inactivity. All consecutive fees for inactive accounts will be deducted on a monthly basis until the betting account balance reaches zero.
12.3 All registered customers will be notified at the latest 30 days prior to the first inactive account fee deductions. Holders of an inactive betting account may immediately reactivate their accounts by logging in/logging out, or withdraw their funds within the 30 days without incurring any fees.
12.4 Customers who reactivate their betting account no later than three months from when the last fee was incurred, are entitled upon request to a refund of the inactive account fees incurred for a maximum period of six months.
12.5 bet-at-home reserves the right to increase the inactive account fees.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
13.1 All intellectual property rights on the website including, but without limitation to any copyright, patent, registered design, trademarks, service marks, source codes, specifications, templates, graphics or logos are owned by bet-at-home or provided to bet-at-home for use under a valid licence. The works contained on the website are protected by world-wide copyright laws and treaty provisions. All rights are reserved.
13.2 You are prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any part of the materials on the website for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us or our licensors.
13.3 You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website through a normal web browser for your own personal use.
13.4 You are prohibited from interfering with, infringing upon or violating any intellectual property rights of bet-at-home or its licensors and you agree to not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website.
13.5 If you breach any of the terms from section 12, we reserve the right to terminate your authorization to use the website and you must immediately return or destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the website.
14. Fraud and Hacking
You warrant and guarantee that you shall not misuse the website in any way (including, without limitation to attempting to hack, make unauthorised alterations or introduce any kind of malicious code to the website by any means or for fraudulent or criminal activities). Any such behaviour will lead to closure of your account.
15. Complaints and Disputes
Any customer complaints are solely handled via e- mail (email@example.com), and should first be e-mailed to us. We will do our best to resolve the matter to the mutual satisfaction of both parties. However, if you are still dissatisfied, before taking any other steps, your dispute should be submitted either:
- to eCOGRA which will provide alternative dispute resolution services. More information is available here: https://www.ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php.
- or to Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, which will provide alternative dispute resolution services within the EU. More information is available here:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
16. Responsible gambling and self-exclusion
16.1 If you feel that you have a problem with gambling, you can find contact details for gamblers associations in the “Responsible Gaming” section of the website or by contacting customer support.
16.2 You have the right to set limits or to self-exclude yourself from either certain products or all offers from www.bet-at-home.com. You may set a limit or opt for a period of self-exclusion by contacting customer service via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Further information can be found on the “Responsible Gaming” page.
16.3 Once you have self-excluded your account, you will not be able to participate in gambling for a minimum of six months (extendable by you for a period of up to five years). Any undetermined bets at the time of your self-exclusion will be settled in the usual way, according to the normal timescales and, if applicable, winnings will be paid to you. Any period of self-exclusion cannot be undone during the agreed upon self-exclusion period. Once the self-exclusion period has expired, you may unlock your account by contacting customer service.
16.4 By self-excluding your account, you agree to provide complete and accurate personal data. Verification will be conducted with this data and your usage of the website will be restricted. The highest priority will be given to the immediate activation of the self-exclusion. However, by agreeing to self-exclude yourself, you hereby confirm that you will not attempt to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for any subsequent losses which may incur from playing with additional accounts, modification of any registration details or provision of misleading, inaccurate or incomplete information.
16.5 During a period of self-exclusion you will not receive any marketing material from us and we will not accept any deposits or bets from you. We will close your account and return any funds to you (excluding open bets in accordance with section 15.3).
17. Limitation of liability
17.1 With the exception of an error on our part, we accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through a customer’s use, or misuse, of the website.
17.2 Should a software or hardware error occur, bet-at-home is entitled to correct any erroneous entries in the customer’s account which are caused by this error.
17.3 The website and services provided are “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of fitness for any particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity for:
17.3.1 the accuracy of any information services provided or any statistics and intermediate results shown on the website;
17.3.2 any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data;
17.3.3 breakdown of communication channels, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological effects from your decision to use the website; or
17.3.4 any loss incurred in transmitting information to the website.
17.4 We shall not be liable to you, neither contractually nor due to damages (including negligence) or otherwise for:
17.4.1 loss of profits;
17.4.2 economic loss;
17.4.3 business interruption;
17.4.4 loss of goodwill and reputation;
17.4.5 loss of data; or
17.4.6 any indirect, consequential or special losses or damages arising out these terms and conditions or of any usage by you of the website and our products and services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
17.5 Subject to the aforementioned, bet-at-home’s maximum liability to any player however it may arise shall be limited to the amount waged by the customer.
17.6 The user is obliged to keep all access methods and programmes with which the user uses the services of bet-at-home.com (e.g. the browser) up-to-date. bet-at-home.com is not liable for damages caused by access methods and programmes that are outdated and no longer state of the art.
17.7 bet-at-home assumes no liability for negligence resulting in personal injury, false misrepresentation, nor any other liability and is thus expressly excluded.
18. Breach of these Terms and Conditions
18.1 You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our associated companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, losses, damages or demands (including legal fees), however caused, that may arise, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, as a result of or in connection with:
18.1.1 your breach of these terms and conditions; or
18.1.2 your use, or any unauthorised or unlawful use of your account.
18.2 All amounts due under the terms and conditions shall be paid by you to us in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
19. Suspension and Termination
19.1 bet-at-home reserves the right to close or suspend your account at its sole discretion or to unilaterally set game or winning limits, or to partially or completely exclude you from products or services.
19.2 Without limiting our ability to initiate other steps made available to us, we will suspend or terminate your account or cancel any unsettled bets at our sole discretion if:
19.2.1 we suspect that you are in breach of our terms and conditions;
19.2.2 we suspect that it is illegal for you to use the website;
19.2.3 we are unable to verify your betting account;
19.2.4 we suspect that you are behaving in a manner that has an adverse effect on our business;
19.2.5 we suspect that you are acting on your own behalf or collaborating with others or engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity;
19.2.6 we suspect that the website has been hacked into, altered or compromised by you in any way; or
19.2.7 we are required to do so by law.
19.3 Upon the suspension of your account:
19.3.1 we shall address the issue which has caused the account suspension as fast as possible so the account can be either reactivated or closed.
19.3.2 no activity shall be permitted (including deposits, withdrawals, betting or gaming) until your account is reactivated by us; and
19.3.3 no bonuses or contingent winnings will be credited to your account.
19.4 Any funds associated with suspended or terminated accounts in accordance with this section may be subject to forfeiture.
20. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We will inform you in advance regarding any substantial changes to the terms and conditions, and you will be required to confirm your acceptance of such changes before you are permitted to bet with us.
21.1 If any part of these terms and conditions is considered unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed as severable from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
21.2 Notices and other communications delivered or mailed to the postal address or to the electronic mailing address provided by the player shall, until bet-at-home receives notice in writing, be deemed delivered once sent, whether actually received or not.
21.3 Any waiver by bet-at-home to a breach, or non-compliance of a player default under these terms and conditions is not to be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
21.4 Any failure or delay by bet-at-home in enforcing or partially enforcing any condition of these terms and conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of bet-at-home’s rights under these terms and conditions.
21.5 These terms and conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and signifies the entire agreement between bet-at-home and the player. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate or be interpreted to limit or exclude either party’s liability or remedies for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
21.6 Unless otherwise stated, nothing in these terms and conditions shall create or confer any rights on any persons not party to these terms and conditions.
21.7 Regarding eSports betting, (“eSports channel”), broadcasts of selected eSports events (“streams”) will be provided by bet-at-home at its sole discretion. These streams are not part of the offered products and services of bet-at-home and are provided completely independently from them. Customers have no right to the provision of streams. bet-at-homedoes not assume any liability regarding streams, especially their content, availability and quality.
21.8 In these terms and conditions the headings are used for convenience only and shall not affect its interpretation.
21.9 bet-at-home are regulated by the Gambling Commission and subject to the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and associated provisions (as the same may be amended from time-to-time). You acknowledge and agree that we may be bound (and shall be entitled) to disclose certain information about you and your account to the Gambling Commission pursuant to applicable law and regulations. Should you have any queries or complaints about us, you may contact the Gambling Commission at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
21.10 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
Schedule: Betting Rules
1. The minimum stakes are 0.50 EUR, 1.00 CHF, 1.00 GBP, 1.00 USD, 1.00 PLN, 10.00 CZK, 1.00 BGN, 10.00 RUB, 1.00 RON, 5.00 SEK, 10.00 DKK.
2. If a bet is lost, the loss will be the amount of the stake.
3. Upon placing a bet, the customer confirms that they do not have insider knowledge or any other equivalent knowledge on the outcome or the course of the respective sporting event.
4. Placing of bets on events in which the customer is participating is forbidden. Participation is when the customer takes part in the event as a candidate, sportsperson, owner, trainer or official of a participating club or as an organiser. The same applies if the bet is placed on behalf of a participant in the above sense.
5. bet-at-home reserves the right to delay withdrawal requests at its own discretion if a sports event is under suspicion of betting fraud or manipulation. If organisations that maintain the integrity of sports, judge a manipulation or fraud as proven, stakes and winnings will be withheld if the bet was provably placed by persons who have had inside betting information or if the bet was placed by another person who bet-at-home has reason to believe to be connected with such persons.
6. It’s at bet-at-home’s sole discretion to refuse individual bets or to limit the stakes. Furthermore bet-at-home reserves the right to exclude users from participation in betting and gambling without giving reasons.
7. bet-at-home’s records shall prevail with regard to the content of all bets. The account statement may only be amended in order to rectify an obvious mistake or an obvious written or calculation error.
8. bet-at-home reserves the right to change the odds at its discretion before bets are placed. After a bet has been placed the odds will no longer change, i.e. remain stable.
9. If the betting event does not take place as specified in the odds sheet (e.g. change of venue or against a different opponent), the bet is void and stakes will be refunded. If the home team voluntarily waive their home advantage, if the home team’s ground is out of action or if the betting event is transferred to a neutral ground then the bet remains valid.
10. If the bet is placed after the betting event starts, or the stake is not covered by the account balance, the bet is void (odds of 1.00).
11. The winner of a betting event is regarded as the team or person who is declared by the judging panel to be the official winner no later than midnight (calculated according to the time at the location of the event). This also applies to long-term bets. Any changes to the classification made after this time shall have no effect on the bet pay out, regardless of the reasons for these changes.
12. Unless otherwise determined by bet-at-home, all sporting results after normal playing time will be decisive for the settlement of the bet. Any extra time or penalty shootouts, etc. have no effect on the settlement of the bet. In American sports (such as NFL, College Football, NBA, MLB) the result after any extra time (overtime) is decisive for the settlement of the bet. Bets on the NHL are an exception to this rule, where the result after normal time shall prevail.
13. If a cancelled/interrupted betting event is re-commenced within 48 hours, bets shall apply for the result of the re-commenced betting event. Exceptions include bets on baseball games which do not take place on the same calendar day. In this case, the bet will be settled at odds of 1.00.
14. If a betting event for any reason whatsoever, does not take place as scheduled or ends without an official score and does not commence within 48 hours, bets will be reimbursed/re-credited. Exceptions to this are football and ice hockey games which are cancelled after normal playing time, and bets on baseball; if a baseball game does not take place on the same calendar day, the bet will be settled at odds of 1.00. If a betting event is cancelled, but there is still an official result, then this will be used to calculate the winnings.
15. Bets are paid taking into account any winning limits which may exist. In the event of a “dead heat” payments are divided accordingly.
16. The “play or pay” principle applies to all bets, i.e. if the starter with whom the bet was placed does not play or run, for whatever reason, the bet is lost if the betting event takes place. Tennis forms an exception to this rule, as the stake is refunded if the player (or a doubles pair) does not play (odds of 1.00).
17. If in a multiple bet a starter with whom a bet has been placed does not take part in a betting event, or if one of the events in which bets have been placed is called off, suspended or cancelled, or does not take place for other reasons and the relevant betting events will not continue or take place by the end of the second calendar day, these betting events will be settled with odds of 1.00. Bets on baseball form the exception to this rule; if a game does not take place on the same calendar day, the bets are settled at odds of 1.00. The same applies to betting events which have been wrongly listed in the betting programme (odds list) (wrong choice of venue), but not in the event of any team deciding to relinquish their home advantage, if the home team’s ground is out of action or if the betting event is transferred to a neutral ground. If none of the starters on which bets have been placed in a multiple bet take part in the betting events or if all of the events on which bets have been placed in a multiple bet are called off, suspended or cancelled, or if they do not take place for whatever reason, and the event is not transferred as described above, the stakes will be refunded.
18. The same match pair may not be combined more than once. (Also applies to handicap bets, final result bets, special bets).
19. In head-to-head betting, both starters must participate in the betting event. Should one or both starters not take part in the betting event, the bet is called off. If both participants in a head-to-head bet drop out (such as but not limited to neither of them reaching the goal), both participants will be evaluated as incorrect. Should a runner not qualify for the 2nd round this is not considered as a drop out.
20. In the event of bets being placed on “Who will score the first goal” and “Time of first goal”, and no goals are scored (0:0), any bets placed shall be lost. Any extra time or penalty shootouts, etc. will have no influence on the settlement of the bet.
21. In tennis, bets will remain valid as long as the match is held during the course of the tournament. If a tennis player withdraws during a tennis match or is disqualified, all bets in which the outcome is still open are settled with odds 1.00.
22. If a football game is cancelled or no result is given, all special bets on this game such as “Who will score the first goal” or “Time of first goal” will also be settled with odds of 1.00.
23. If a Formula 1 race or any other motorsports event starts behind the safety car for whatever reason, this shall not be considered a “safety car period” during the race.
24. If a boxing event does not take place on the scheduled date, for whatever reason, but is re-commenced within 28 days of the original date, all bets placed will be valid for the rescheduled event. If the event does NOT re-commence within 28 days of the original date, the stakes will be refunded.
25. If a rescheduled boxing event does not take place in the original country, all bets are void and the stakes will be refunded. If the rescheduled boxing event takes place at a different venue, but in the same country as originally specified, bets are valid.
26. The result at the end of a boxing event is final. Subsequent recounting by the judges or changes made by governing bodies will not be taken into account for the results of any bets.
27. If a boxing event is stopped prior to its completion, all bets are void, except bets on the highest possible score if this score has been reached already. In that case all bets remain valid. If one of the boxers is not able to start a round, the previous completed round is considered the last round of the fight.
28. Knockdown bets occur in boxing every time the referee starts his count to ten and will be considered a knockdown.
29. “Round bets” in boxing will be settled after the round in which the fight ends. If one of the boxers is not able to start another round then the previous round will be considered as the last round of the fight for “victory” results of the event.
30. Winter sports: The winner of a head-to-head duel, unless stated otherwise, is the participant with the higher position in the final ranking. The final ranking according to the FIS (www.fis-ski.com) or in the case of biathlon, the final ranking according to the IBU (www.biathlonworld.com) will be taken into account for the settlement of the bets. If both participants have no clearly defined positioning according to the final ranking, the last successfully finished run will be considered for the final positioning.
31. The bet “Will there be a sending off?” will be settled with YES, if during regular time an active player is sent off from the playing field with a second yellow or a red card. ln all other cases the bet will be settled with NO. Cards for all non-active players, especially players that have already been substituted out of the game, coaches, and other team members do not count.
32. Political bets placed on elections or referendums are settled on the basis of the total number of votes cast and tallied at the time of the election or referendum. Any subsequent amendments to, or contestations of, the election or referendum will not be considered. Depending on availability, the preliminary official final results or official projections will be used for the settlement of bets, once it has been established that any subsequent revisions will no longer have any impact on the outcome of the bets. Points 10 and 13 of the betting rules shall not apply for political bets: Bets placed on elections or referendums remain valid until the event in question actually takes place. If a date is stated for a bet, it shall only apply if it is explicitly made a condition of the bet (e.g. as a deadline for the settlement of bets).
Individuals named as candidates will be included with the parties which they represent, and vice versa. Any changes of party or non-acceptance of the election or referendum will be disregarded. The winner is deemed to be the participant who, or proposal which, wins the election or referendum under the terms of the electoral laws which apply in the country concerned (this means, for example, that bets placed on the United States presidential election are settled on the basis of the number of electoral votes cast for each candidate on the day of the election; any changes made when the Electoral College does meet shall be disregarded).
33. All the above betting rules also apply analogously to eSports betting.
34. Bets on eSports are settled based on the official result announced by the respective association of the competition or game API or the broadcast. Starting times are reference times: All bets placed prior to the actual starting time remain valid. If the name of a team changes, all bets on the original team with a new name remain valid.
35. If an eSports game is decided in overtime, the result after overtime is relevant for the settlement of a handicap bet (Spread). Should the announced standard number of maps/rounds change, all handicap bets as well as all bets regarding the total amount of maps/rounds will be settled with odds of 1.00.
36. In case a player or a team withdraws before a tournament or a game begins all bets in eSports on the victory or the promotion of the player/team in that tournament or game will be settled with odds of 1.00. If a game or map is not completed, all yet to be decided bets are no longer valid. A possible replay of the game or map will be handled separately. For First Blood bets, only Kills by the opposing team/player count. For building or object bets (e.g. 1st tower, 1st inhibitor), it does not matter how the object was destroyed.
37. Live bets are considered as bets which are offered exclusively during an event on a dedicated live bets platform of bet-at-home. The odds are continuously updated to reflect the current status of a game.
38. For live betting all betting rules concerning game evaluation apply unless otherwise stipulated below.
39. bet-at-home asserts that there can be a delay of the displayed score and time of a few seconds, although details about the precise length of the delay cannot be provided. bet-at-home has no liability for any loss that is caused by those delays.
40. The scoreboard is for information purposes only. bet-at-home cannot be held responsible for any errors or incorrect information on the live scoreboard and it is up to the customer to ensure that they check the correct status of the game before placing a bet.
41. The above (especially points 38 and 39) applies analogously to streams in the eSports channel. Streams may be delayed or unavailable. For the settlement of bets, only those results are relevant which were announced as the official results by the respective association of the competition, the API or the broadcast. Information from streams is not relevant.
42. More information in regards to virtual betting can be found in the FAQ, the Player’s guide or by clicking on the icon . The customer acknowledges that these rules are an integral part of the T&C.
43. Unless otherwise stated in the FAQ or the Player’s guide, all paragraphs in the T&C apply.
44. Every game which is offered by bet-at-home in the casino category is subject to individual gaming rules. These can be accessed in the browser window for each game under the link “Game rules”. These rules are an integral part of the terms and conditions.
45. For each game the RTP (Return to Player) stated in the bet-at-home Casino apply. The RTP is stated in the gaming rules as well as in the FAQ (topic Casino) or can be accessed by clicking the icon . RTP is a measure of the percentage of stakes a game returns to players. This value is achieved on average in the long term by the appropriate setting of random generators.
46. The casino games are offered on the NetEntertainment software platform. Customers should be aware that third party interface applications may not display all information about the customer’s gambles.
If a game is interrupted due to an internet connection error, play will resume at the point where the game was interrupted as soon as the website can be accessed again.
Last change on: 20.05.2019 00:00