bCasino Terms and Conditions
bCasino is one of the newest and fastest-growing casino sites in the UK. The operator stands out with its rich game selection, impressive design and tempting offers. Need more details about its feature? Please check out our bCasino review. Meanwhile, shall you need more information about the stipulated casino rules, please stay with us as we explore all bCasino terms and conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
Version Number 11.0. Last updated 5 May, 2020.
For summary of changes in this version, please see the end of this page.
This site is owned and operated by GS Technology Limited (“we”, “us”, “the company”), a company registered under the laws of the United Kingdom with Company Number 10343365, with its registered address at 109b High Street, Old Town, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 3AH and licensed in the UK to provide gaming services under License No. 047385, issued by the UK Gambling Commission. These terms and conditions govern your (“You”, “Your” or “Player”) use of the online and mobile gaming services provided to you by us. Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between You and the Company, and if you register an account on this site, you must accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including any other policies and relevant promotional conditions. Therefore, please read these terms and conditions in their entirety before registering an account and using this site. Please print and retain a copy for your records.
1.1. By using this site, registering on this site and/or by ticking the Terms and Conditions acceptance box, you agree to be bound by and act according to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of this site and services. All usage of the site is subject to the rules as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
1.2. By using this site, you agree to any modifications that may be made to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
1.3. Should there be any discrepancy or difference in interpretation between the Terms and Conditions in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will prevail.
1.4. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to conflicts of law principles.
1.5. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and constitute the entire and whole agreement between you and us. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except for any express representation made by us in these Terms and Conditions.
1.6. You will be notified of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by a pop-up on your next login to the site. You will then be required to accept the changes before proceeding.
2.1. Registration is available only to players from certain countries. You may see the list of allowed countries by checking the available in the country drop down on registration. This list may be updated from time to time. You may not register or use this site if you are located outside these countries geographically. If it is found that a player has circumvented this restriction, all balances will be removed and the account closed.
2.2. You may only register an account and/or use our services if you are at least 18 years of age. Please note that underage gambling is a criminal offence in the UK. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage and will withhold any funds and/or freeze your account if you do not provide proof of age within the required time. You will not be permitted to make any withdrawals until your age is verified. If on completion of the age verification process you are shown to be underage, we will return your original deposit amount but will not pay any winnings to you.
2.3. Current employees and former employees (within the last 3 years) of the company, its affiliates, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register on and/use this site.
3. Your Representations and Responsibilities
3.1. You are of legal age, and are of sound mind.
3.2. You are aware that there is a risk of losing money when using our services, and you are responsible for any losses.
3.3. You understand and agree to abide by all the rules and instructions for playing the games on this site.
3.4. Any participation on our site is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By using our site, you acknowledge that you do not find the services on the site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
3.5. Any applicable taxes in relation to the winnings will be your sole responsibility.
3.6. You understand and accept that we are unable to provide any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you comply with the laws that govern you. It is your responsibility to know if your gaming and/or use of this site is legal.
3.7. You represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that you will not use your account, and will not allow any third party to use your account, for any illegal actions, and no funds deposited into your account originate from illegal activity or source. You shall be solely responsible for all losses, liabilities and damages incurred as a result of any illegal action performed by you and you shall indemnify us for any such losses, damages and liabilities.
3.8. You confirm that you will not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the games.
3.9. You represent, warrant, and acknowledge that you have not had an account in the past which was terminated or suspended by us.
3.10. You represent that you are not addicted to gambling and that you have not made any such notification to us, now or in the past.
3.11. You will only use valid personal payment methods which are registered in your name, and owned by you, and of which you have sole ownership. You will only deposit from personal accounts and not corporate or business cards or accounts. You will not use funds to gamble on our site which have originated from cash deposits into your bank account,or from transfers from another person, such as a loan, gift or similar, unless expressly approved by us.
3.12. You will only deposit on our site from funds for which, if requested by us, you are able to evidence the original source thereof, and where the source includes winnings from other gambling operators, you are able to evidence the original source of your general gambling activity.
3.13 You represent and warrant that you are registering and/or operating the account on your own for your own personal enjoyment.
3.14. You represent and warrant that you are not registering and/or operating the account under the direction or instruction of, or on behalf of another person; and that you are not directing or instructing any other person to register and/or operate an account on your behalf. You further represent and warrant that you have not registered an account in the name of another person, or knowingly allowed another person to register an account in your name.
4. User Accounts – Registration and Access
4.1. Before playing on this site with real money, you must register an account and select a username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that these details are kept safe and secret. We are in no way responsible if you forget or misplace these details, or for the eventual loss due to a third person accessing your account using these details.
4.2. On registration, you will be required to provide valid identification, address, contact email and phone number amongst other things. The information you provide during account registration must be true, complete and up to date. You must provide correct details which belong to you. All information supplied when you register with the site MUST be accurate, complete and not misleading in any respect. We reserve the right not to register or to cancel your registration and account if it is found that the information provided is false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
4.3. You may only open one account on this site. We reserve the right to cancel any additional account opened by you. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel all accounts and transactions if we suspect that the registration of multiple accounts has been undertaken with the intent of abusing, defrauding or cheating.
4.4. You must register your account personally.
4.5. You are not allowed to register more than one account.
4.6. Only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household address, email address, payment account (credit/debit card, bank account, eWallet, etc.), device or IP address. Any additional accounts will be managed in accordance with clause 17 of these Terms and Conditions (Prohibited Activity, Bonus Abuse and Irregular Play).
4.7. Should we find that you have registered or accessed your account through a Virtual Private Network (VPN), Proxy, hosting service or similar service that masks your IP address or manipulates the identification of your real location and/or IP address, or we detect device spoofing, we may block your account and/or withhold any winnings.
5.1 In line with our license obligations, our Terms and Conditions and Verifications Policy outline the types of identity documents and other information we may require you to provide, the circumstances in which such information may be required, and the form and manner in which such information should be provided. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and our Verification Policy, you confirm that you have been sufficiently informed of this information, and you authorise us to conduct identification, credit or other verification checks that we may require (either for our own purposes or as required by applicable law or a regulatory body). You agree to provide us with any information we may reasonably need in relation to such checks.
5.2 You will not be permitted to deposit, withdraw, or gamble with bonus funds or free cash, on our site until we have verified your name, address and date of birth. This verification is done upon registration using third-party electronic verification providers. Where we are unable to verify your name, address and date of birth using this method, we may need to request that you provide us personal documentation that would allow us to verify these details.
5.3 Due to an increase in electronic and identity fraud we reserve the right to confirm your address, phone, email and other details by any means available, including but not limited to posting an address verification letter by mail to you, emailing you an email verification link, contacting you by email, phone or live chat. We may also carry out phone verification, face verification or other verification to ensure you are who you say you are. If these verifications are not completed, the account may be suspended, and any winnings voided until the account details have been verified.
5.4 As a gambling operator, we are required to comply with anti-money laundering regulations, which includes Know Your Customer, Source of Funds/Wealth and other verification procedures. These verifications may be conducted electronically by using third-party databases or by requesting documentation from you. We conduct these checks throughout the term of the relationship with you based upon the activity on the account in accordance with our licence obligations, including affordability and social responsibility, security, anti-money laundering regulations, and the prevention of crime.
5.5 As part of our licence obligations we conduct affordability checks using a number of methods, including credit and financial solvency checks. Where we suspect or believe that you may be playing in excess of your means we reserve the right to suspend your account pending investigation and, if necessary, to terminate your use of our services.
5.6 Requests to deposit or withdraw funds may result in a requirement for additional information to be supplied in order to meet our legal and regulatory requirements or comply with our internal fraud prevention procedures, should circumstances dictate.
5.7 As part of our initial and on-going customer due diligence checks we may request copies of one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below): Photo ID (valid passport, photo card driving license or national identity card); Proof of address (a utility bill issued within the last 3 months, or bank account statement clearly showing name and address, but excluding any statement printed from the internet); proof of ownership of the payment methods used on the account (copy of the front and back of the credit card being used to deposit and/or your credit card statement showing the recent transactions which were made to us); bank statements, etc. In some cases, you may be asked to have your documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy.
5.8. As part of our Source of Funds/Wealth checks, we reserve the right to verify that the funds used for gambling on our site have originated from legitimate sources, such as income, personal savings, etc. As such, we may request that you complete a Source of Funds declaration, provide salary slips or other relevant documentation evidencing your source of funds, and bank statements showing sufficient information that would allow us to trace your deposits on our site and/or your gambling activity in general to the original source of funds.
5.9 If the requested documentation is not provided or is not considered by us as satisfactory, or we are not able to confirm the original source of the funds used for gambling on our site, we may suspend/close your account and withhold payment of any funds until the necessary checks have been completed.
5.10 While you warrant not to use funds which originate from cash deposits or from third party transfers into your bank account and we do not allow such funding, we do reserve the right, should we find that such funding has taken place, to inquire about and request evidence relating to the nature and purpose of these transfers, and the nature of your relationship to the third party. We further reserve the right to request evidence relating to the source of funds from the third party.
5.11 If we find that the documentation provided is false or misleading, or that the documentation has been tampered with, we may at our sole discretion, terminate your account, void any balance, and will not be liable to refund any deposits. For clarification, where you decide to hide or redact certain information from a document, this must be done in a clear, evident and obvious manner. Should the information be removed from the document in a way where it is not clearly evident that the information was included in the original document, we would consider this as tampering and as providing misleading documentation.
5.12 We reserve the right to restrict your place restrictions on your account whilst we complete our verification processes. These restrictions may include suspending your access to the account, preventing you from depositing or withdrawing funds, or placing any bets.
5.13 It is your responsibility to ensure that your account information is kept up to date. If the details you supplied at registration change, you must update us and send us proof of the new details. We may request proof that the details provided during registration were true and accurate at the time of registration. If you have not informed us of the change prior to our verification attempts and/or are unable to provide evidence that the details were correct at the time of registration, we may suspend your account and/or not pay winnings.
5.14 In line with section 17 of these Terms and Conditions, we monitor for prohibited activity, bonus abuse and irregular play. We therefore reserve the right to review your transaction records and logs.
6. User Funds
6.1. Your player account balance will be maintained in Pounds (GBP).
6.2. We are not a financial institution; accounts do not accrue interest.
6.3. All funds that we hold for you are held in separate customer bank accounts designated and used solely for this purpose. In the unlikely event of our insolvency (and as per the British Gambling Commission’s insolvency ratings system) these funds are not protected. For more information, please see Gambling Commission’s page: How gambling businesses protect your money (http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx).
7. Deposit and Withdrawal Transactions
7.1. It is unlawful to deposit any money originated from ill-gotten means, and you will not make such deposits. You acknowledge that we will check all transactions to prevent money laundering, and will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
7.2. We process deposits and withdrawal payouts through a range of payment methods including debit and credit cards, online wallets, and bank transfers. We do not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. We do not accept cash funds.
7.3. We use various third party payment processors and financial institutions to process your payments. You agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of these processors and institutions, to the extent that their terms and conditions do not conflict with our Terms and Conditions.
7.4. Transactions will appear on your credit card statement as “GS Technology Limited”.
7.5. Depositing by most payment methods are instant, and deposited funds will be available as soon as we receive a successful confirmation from the payment provider. Once processed, withdrawals by debit and credit cards and bank transfers usually take up to 4 business days to be received, while withdrawals by online wallet usually take one business day. We may not be held liable for any delays or issues in payment processing which are on the side of the payment providers and/or banks, and/or are out of our control.
7.6. Deposits and withdrawal transactions will be shown in the Account Statement page in the site. You will also receive confirmation emails, which should be kept as a reference.
7.7. We impose certain deposit limits, which may vary over time and by payment method. In general, the minimum deposit amount is between GBP 10 and GBP 30.
7.8. We reserve the right to charge you fees for handling your deposits and withdrawals as may be detailed in the site from time to time. Some banks and payment methods may charge you fees and/or commissions in connection with your deposits and withdrawals; these fees and/or commissions are not our responsibility.
7.9. Should you deposit in an alternate currency, the amount credited to your balance will be based on the exchange rate offered by us at that time, and may contain a small conversion fee. Should the exchange rate change between the time of submitting the deposit request through the cashier and us receiving the confirmation of payment from the payment provider, the actual amount credited to your account will be calculated according to the exchange rate on the system at the time of us receiving the confirmation of payment.
7.10. Deposits and withdrawals may only be made from and to credit cards, bank accounts and other payment methods in accordance with Clause 3.11. Where a payment method may no longer be valid we may at our discretion allow a different payment method subject to the completion of all applicable security checks. Where we have reason to suspect or believe that there has been a breach of Clause 3.11 we reserve the right to suspend the account pending further investigation which may, at our sole discretion, result in transactions being voided and deposited funds returned to the method from which they originated.
7.11. We reserve the right to contact you verbally to verify any deposit made, and/or to request the necessary documentation to enable us to carry out the required identity verification checks.
7.12. While we aim to process your withdrawal payouts through your preferred method, we will, where relevant, first process the payments back to the credit cards, online wallet or bank accounts from where the deposits were made. Where you have deposited using a payment method that does not support payouts, we will process the payment to a bank account in your name. Where you have deposited using a payment method that does not support payouts, we will process the payment to a bank account in your name.
7.13. You are fully responsible for paying all monies you owe to us. You may not initiate charge-backs, renounce, cancel, reverse or dispute a deposit you made, and you agree to reimburse us for loss as a result thereof. If you do not, we may do one or more of the following: recuperate the amount due to us (include fees, winnings, etc.) from your account balance, close your account, initiate legal proceedings, and/or report the matter to the police, credit reference agencies and any other relevant bodies.
7.14. You may not deposit on our site using pre-paid cards. These include, but are not exclusive to, cards issued by Contis Financial Services (Seasons Travel, Ffrees, Freedom, MoneyMona, credEcardplus, Sprout, Engage, Dixipay and Paysera), Monzo, Revolut and bank-issued Travellers cards. Should we identify that a deposit(s) was made using a pre-paid card, all account balances will be voided and your account may be subject to closure. Refunds of these deposit(s) are solely at the discretion of the casino.
8.1. Our games and betting offers are provided for entertainment only. As the product is virtual and instantly consumed, any stakes placed on a game or bet are final. Refund requests for funds wagered must be raised within 5 business days. We do not issue refunds except in exceptional circumstances.
9. Withdrawal Requests
9.1. You may request a withdrawal from your existing balance in whole or in part provided that all terms and conditions have been met. Before approving your withdrawal request, we will review your game play for any irregular playing patterns, and for any deviation from these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any relevant bonus.
9.2. We aim to process all withdrawal requests within three (3) working days from the time that the request was submitted and all requested documentation was received, but may not be held liable should we take longer.
9.3. We may delay the processing of a withdrawal request while we conduct our verification procedures or/and investigate possible malfunctions.
9.4. Cancellation of a withdrawal request, whether by you or by us, and/or losing these funds does not entitle you to any compensation.
9.5. Progressive Jackpot payouts may require an extra fourteen (14) days for processing.
9.6. We reserve the right to apply a five (5) percent with minimum of ten Pounds (£10) administrative fee on any withdrawal request of funds that have been deposited but not played through at least once.
9.7. The minimum withdrawal amount is 20 GBP. If you wish to withdraw an amount which is less than this, please contact Customer Support. Withdrawal requests below this amount will be subject to a 2 GBP processing fee.
10. Bonuses, Complementary Points and Promotions
10.1. The site may contain various promotions offered by us or third parties. These promotions include bonuses, cash backs, and complementary points. By participating in these promotions, you agree to be bound by the relevant Terms and Conditions of the promotion, as communicated to you via email, and/or as detailed on the relevant sections of this site. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the General Terms and Conditions will prevail.
10.2. We reserve the right to remove, alter or add promotions at any time. Any bonus already claimed will not be affected by the changes.
10.3. Bonus and promotional offers are provided on a per customer basis based upon the eligibility criteria for any particular offer, and may only be claimed by the intended recipient.
10.4. In the event that we have concerns relating to your gambling from a responsible gambling perspective, we may restrict you from receiving promotions.
10.5. Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of the specific promotion, the maximum allowed withdrawal amount from these promotions (bonuses, cash back bonuses, complementary points, etc.) and winnings resulting from these promotions is 5,000 GBP. Any additional balance will be voided when we process your withdrawal request.
10.6. You may not abuse the ability of opening multiple accounts in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers. We reserve the right, in case of abusive behaviour to block your accounts.
10.7. Receipt of a bonus does not affect your right to withdraw your Deposit Balance. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
10.8 Bonuses may be expired at the end of each calendar month. You may request for these bonuses to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
10.9. Bonus offers may be valid for limited times only, and must be claimed and played within limited times, as specified in the specific bonus conditions.
10.10. We reserve the right to expire a bonus and/or void any winnings from the bonus after a period of time as specified in the terms and conditions of the bonus. If the required wagering is not completed by the expiry time and/or a withdrawal request for any winnings has been submitted, the bonus together with any winnings and any bets placed will be deducted from your account balance.
10.11. Bonus conditions apply on wagers placed while there are remaining wagering requirements on the account. These bonus conditions apply on both games that do and do not accept bonus funds.
10.12. Where the bonus conditions include limits on the size of allowed wagers, the following principles will be applied: When multiple bonuses are received simultaneously, limits for smallest bonus apply until the wagering for that bonus is completed, then limits for next smallest, and so on. When a new bonus is received while there are still wagering conditions from a previous bonus, the limits from the previous bonus will apply until wagering requires of that bonus are completed, and then the limits of the new bonus will apply.
10.13. Not all games accept bonus funds. You will be able to play these games while you have an active bonus on your account, but you will be able to play with real funds only. The bonus conditions, such as limits on bet values, apply on both games that do and do not accept bonus funds. Advertisements depicting a specific game and offering a bonus may be merely illustrative.
10.14. All withdrawal requests will be audited by the casino to ensure that all terms and conditions were met. Should the terms and conditions not have been met, we reserve the right to void all winnings from the time the bonus was received.
10.15. We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings in the following cases:
- Placing bets that exceed the maximum allowed bet amount, as specified in the conditions of the bonus.
- Placing bets on a non-allowed game, as specific in the conditions of the bonus.
- Receiving multiple bonuses per person, household address, email, phone number, computer network or payment account.
- Any use of bonus to cheat or circumvent the house edge
10.16. In the interest of fair gaming, while the above wagering activities are not prohibited while playing with your Deposit Funds, should these activities be performed while using your Deposit Funds, they will disqualify you from withdrawing any winnings from the bonus. If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above prohibited wagering activities while playing with your Deposit Funds and then continued playing with your bonus funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
10.17. Bonuses and additional spins will not be awarded if, at the time of your deposit, your current balance is greater than £ 1 or you have a pending withdrawal, or you are claiming another bonus on your deposit.
10.18. Complementary Points accumulation and conversion rates may be subject to change or removal. Removed Complementary Points cannot be redeemed or withdrawn at any time.
10.19. The conversion rates by which Complementary Points will be converted depend on your VIP level. The rates will be shown to you in the My Account section of the site.
10.20. If you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, your Complementary Points, if any, will be forfeited..
10.21. In any calendar month you may only accumulate up to a maximum of 100,000 (one hundred thousand) Complementary Points. In the event that in any calendar month you accumulate more than 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) Complementary Points, any additionalComplementary Points will be voided.
10.22.We reserve the right to void any Complementary Points accumulated from non deposit bonuses or free spins, and any balance and/or winnings that resulted from such comp points.
10.23. We reserve the right to void any Complementary Points if you were in breach with our General Terms and Conditions or any bonus terms and conditions.
11. Dormant Accounts
11.1. Your account will be considered dormant after a period of 12 months continuous inactivity.. We will try to contact you prior to designating your account as dormant using the contact details on your account. If we do not receive any response from you within 30 days of contacting you, we may, due to security reasons, remove the account balance and/or suspend the account. A monthly dormant account administration charge of 5 GBP may be applied to the account and deducted from the available balance. The fee will then be deducted on a monthly basis, until you do log into your account, or until your account balance is zero.
12. Account Closure by You
12.1. You may close your account through the site, or by sending an E-mail to the support email listed in the contact details section of this site. You will remain responsible for activity on the account until the closure has been effected.
12.2. If requested, and if all terms and conditions have been met, your current balance will be paid to you, according to our regular withdrawal policies and procedures. Any promotional bonuses, prizes or benefits will be forfeited.
12.3. Should you wish to resume using our services, you must contact Customer Support and request that your account be reactivated, as you will not be able to open another account.
13. Account Closure by Us
13.1. We may refuse to open an account or may close an account which has already been opened at our sole discretion, but all contractual obligations already made will be honored.
13.2. In the event of any suspicious transaction/s, the company reserves the right to suspend or block a players’ account and withhold funds as may be required by law.
14. Responsible Gaming
14.1. We are committed to supporting responsible gambling and promoting responsible gambling practices. For further details, please see our Responsible Gaming Policy.
14.2 You may activate a Time-Out or Self-Exclusion, or set or change your limits, through the bResponsible tab under the My Account section of the site.
14.3. We will use all reasonable endeavours to enforce our responsible gambling policies. You must not attempt to circumvent the Responsible Gaming tools and measures. We do not accept any responsibility or liability if you continue gambling or use the site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or we are unable to enforce our measures/policies for reasons outside of our reasonable control. Furthermore, should you register a new account while you have an existing self-exclusion on our system, we shall be entitled to block the new account you open with us, void any funds remaining in the account, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through the new account.
14.4. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that any deposit or loss limits are observed. However, we are not liable if you circumvent these limits by opening additional accounts or any other means.
14.5. GAMSTOP is the United Kingdom’s free online self-exclusion database. At registration on our site, and as required thereafter, we pass the details as registered on your casino account to GAMSTOP, who then notify us if you have an active self-exclusion in place. Where you are able to bypass these checks by using personal details which are not true or accurate (for example using a shortened or different name on registration) we shall be entitled to close your account with us, void any balance, and will not be liable to refund you any deposits.
15. Customer Support
15.1. You may contact Customer Support team regarding anything related to the site, using the Live Chat feature on the site or the contact details listed in the Contact Details section of the site.
15.2. Our Customer Support team will handle any communication with the utmost care and will escalate any issues when necessary.
15.3. We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour by customers towards our employees. In the event that we, at our sole discretion, deem that your behaviour has been derogatory towards any company employee, we may terminate your account, confiscate all winnings and void any account balance.
16. Complaints and Disputes
16.1. Complaints must be raised within six months from the date of the incident.
16.2. You may raise any queries or complaints to our Support team via live chat on our site or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
16.3 In cases where our Support team are able to resolve the matter immediately, they will confirm with you the actions taken or the actions that will be taken to resolve the matter. If our customer support team is not able to resolve the complaint at this stage, you may ask for the complaint to be escalated. Once the complaint is escalated, it will enter our formal complaints procedures.
16.3. Our complaints management team aim to confirm receipt of the complaint within 24 hours.They will then investigate the complaint and do their utmost to resolve the issue. Where necessary they will escalate to the appropriate department.
16.4. We will use all reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to your complaint, and aim to provide a final resolution to all complaints as soon as possible, but not later than 8 weeks after the complaint is received by our complaints management team (assuming that you have responded to our requests within a reasonable timeframe). If we are not able to resolve your dispute we will issue you with a ‘deadlock letter’.
16.5. If you are not satisfied with our response or have received a deadlock letter, and the complaint is transactional in nature related to a gambling dispute your complaint becomes a dispute. You may refer your dispute, free of charge, to our Alternative Dispute Resolution entity, eCOGRA. For more information regarding this process, please see http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php. You may use the following form to submit the dispute: http://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php.
16.6. The ultimate resolution of the ADR does not deprive you of the right to pursue the matter in the courts.
17. Prohibited Activity, Bonus Abuse and Irregular Play
17.1. By opening an account, you confirm that you will make use of the site solely for your own personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment purposes. Any other use of the site is strictly prohibited. You hereby consent to us reviewing your transaction records and logs. If it appears that you are participating or attempting to participate in promotional abuse or irregular play strategies and/or other fraudulent, suspicious, or abusive activity, we have the right to decline any withdrawal requests, freeze and remove any funds and close your account(s) until the matter is resolved, and/or report you to the regulatory authority and any other relevant authorities.
17.2. The following are examples of prohibited activity, bonus abuse and irregular play:
- Abusing the ability of opening multiple accounts in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers.
- Participating, or attempting to participate in, promotional abuse, irregular play strategies, and/or other fraudulent, suspicious, or abusive activity.
- Registering and/or operating the account under the direction or instruction of, or on behalf of another person or third party, or under the name of a third party.
- Directing or instructing another person to open an account on your behalf or under your name.
- Depositing funds on our site which have been received from a third party for the purposes of gambling on our site, or funding a third party for the purposes of gambling on our site.
- Depositing on site from corporate or business accounts, or accounts of which you do not have sole ownership, unless specifically approved by us.
- Depositing on our site from funds which originate from cash deposits into your bank account, or from transfers from another person such as a loan, gift or similar, unless expressly approved by us.
- Opening multiple accounts, either under your own name or that of a third party, to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers.
- Selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts to/from other players.
- Playing in tandem, colluding with other player(s), or pooling of funds to gain unfair advantage over the software, our promotions, and/or other players.
- Placing a series of wagers which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome.
- Abusing the free spin or bonus features within a game by initiating a free spin or bonus feature with bonus or cash funds, leaving the game and then, once bonus funds have been lost and/or wagering cleared, returning to the game to complete the free spin or bonus feature.
- Abusing the progression or collection features within a game by using bonus or cash funds to progress through the bonus stages or collect features and then completing the final stages with cash bets once bonus funds and/or wagering cleared. For example, you may not use bonus funds to collect 9 out of 10 coins to reach the bonus feature, and then collect the final coin(s) once funds have been lost and wagering cleared.
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited.
- Using winnings from bonus funds in a game that supports collection features, free spins, etc., if the winnings from the bonus were won through irregular play of the bonus. That is: if you were to receive a bonus, and then use winnings from the bonus to play in a game that supports collection features even once the wagering conditions of the bonus are completed, we will review the game play during the time you had wagering, and if irregular play occurred during the while you had wagering and these winnings were then used to collect features within a collection game, then the winnings from the collection game will be voided.
- Abusing the ability to leave large bets on a table, for example in Blackjack, and then returning to complete the bet once funds have been lost and wagering cleared.
- Taking advantage of any software or system bug, loophole, error or failure including, but not limited to, in respect to any game whether known or unknown to us.
- Using recognized betting techniques such as Martingale, double-up, or similar systems and strategies.
- Selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts to/from other players; transferring funds amongst player accounts; engaging in player collusion or using devices such as robots that distort normal game play.
- Depositing, receiving free spins, initiating a withdrawal, and then initiating your free spins.
17.3. If it appears that you have or have attempted to participate in any of the prohibited activities set out in clause 17.2, we have the right to decline any withdrawal requests, freeze and remove any funds and close your account(s) until the matter is resolved, and/or report you to the regulatory authority and any other relevant authorities, recover from you any winnings and payouts, and are under no obligation to refund to you any deposits.
17.4. We are committed to detecting and preventing the use of software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence (“AI Software”) on the site such as, but not limited to, opponent-profiling, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other users. You acknowledge that the we will take measures to detect and prevent the use of these programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on your computer) and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any equivalent programs. We reserve the right to cancel and block the account of any user who is suspected of using these software programs.
17.5. If, in our sole determination, it is found that a user has cheated or attempted to defraud us in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, or if we suspect a user of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to suspend and/or close the account and to share this information (together with the user’s identity) to other online gaming internet sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate third parties. However, we will not be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen under any circumstances.
17.6. If, in our sole determination, we have reasonable suspicion or evidence that an account or group of accounts are being operated systematically (for example employing specific wagering techniques or wagering as a group), or multiple accounts have been opened in order to receive bonuses or other promotional offers (that is where a bonus or promotional offer has been claimed and added to the account, whether the bonus was used or not used or whether the winnings originated from the bonus funds or from the deposit funds prior to the bonus being used), or an account has been opened, has been funded (directly or indirectly) or is being operated under the instructions of or by a third party, or any other prohibited activity as defined above has taken place, we have the right to block or terminate all accounts and shall be under no obligation to payout any funds that may be in the account(s), or refund any deposits made on the account.
18. Misuse of the Site
18.1. The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party’s rights is strictly prohibited. This includes the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libelous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for you to establish whether your registration with and use of the site is lawful.
19. Anti-Money Laundering
19.1. You may not use our services in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering. When registering an account with us, you agree to abide by all the relevant rules and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering. You bind yourself not to use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime or derived from ill-gotten means.
19.2. We have the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to check transactions to prevent money laundering. Where we know or suspect that a transaction may be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism, we will have the right to close the account and to disclose the details of the transaction to the appropriate authorities.
20. IT Failures
20.1. We will take immediate steps to remedy unexpected software or hardware system flaws or errors.
20.2. We do not accept any liability for failures caused by your equipment used to access our site or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
20.3. We reserve the right to suspend the services and the operation of the site for any reason including failure of the site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the site and maintenance.
20.4. We are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play.
20.5. We accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the site or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
20.6. In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, we will refund the amount wagered in the game to you by crediting it to your account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to you in an approved manner.
20.7. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that wagers placed by players are recorded immediately on the database. Should, due to an interruption by a failure of the telecommunications system, a bet not be recorded on the system but is deducted from the balance, the incident will be investigated and you will be refunded the amount of the wager by placing it in your account accordingly.
20.8. Refunds due to IT Failures may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
21. Exceptional Circumstances
21.1. While we take all reasonable efforts to prevent errors and omissions, cases may arise where a bet is accepted, bonus is awarded or payment made incorrectly. This includes, but is not limited to: miscalculation (including human error) of bonuses, winnings and payouts; errors which result in winnings being grossly incorrect or different from expected outcomes; errors in published odds, pay tables or gaming software due to human error or computer malfunction.
21.2. We reserve the right to correct any error made, which may include voiding any bets and refunding the stakes back into your account.
21.3. Should funds be added to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings following the error and prior to the you notifying us, provided they are linked to the error, will be deemed invalid and returned us.
21.4. We (including our employees or agents) and our partners and suppliers will not be liable for any loss including loss of winnings that results from any error. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from any error.
21.5. We reserve the right to cancel any game, either before its start or during game without prior notification of justification. If a game is cancelled after the game has started but before the outcome is decided, your bet will be refunded.
21.6. Once the games have finished, their result cannot be changed or cancelled. We retain the right to accept, refuse or partially accept game results.
21.7. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time in our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until we have confirmed to you that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Support. Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
22. Chat Rooms
22.1. Where we offer a chat room whereby you may communicate with other players using our site, the policies are set by us, and we reserve the right to change these policies at any time with or without notice. By using the chat room, you are binding yourself to comply with these policies.
22.2. The chat room is meant for legitimate comments and constructive discussion. We reserve the right to restrict the rights of individual users to post comments in the chat rooms. Any liability arising out of the use of the chat rooms are borne solely by the user.
22.3. You agree not to post any comment which is: defamatory in nature or any other information that the user has no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal or contains anything which is racist, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, insulting or offensive; intended to impersonate another person or entity; posted for the purpose of advertising or contains a link to any, virus, corrupted files, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any party; a comment intended to take advantage or collude with or against other players using our site or amount to activities of a suspicious or criminal nature; a link to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate a market; an attempt to collect or store data about other users; information protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence; in a language other than the language of that particular chat room.
22.4. Collusion through the use of the chat rooms, or any other chat, is prohibited.
22.5. Our chat rooms are moderated and all conversations are logged or recorded. Suspicious chats will be reported to the relevant authorities.
22.6. We reserve the right to remove any chat rooms without prior warning.
23. Intellectual Property
23.1. This site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. In any event, no one is authorized to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter its content.
23.2. The display of any trademarks within the site does not grant any user a license of any kind to use the trademarks.
23.3. Any unauthorized downloading or copying of any material contained in the site as well as the design of the site itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the UK and/or the European Union.
23.4. You are prohibited from circumventing or breaching our Intellectual Property rights and/or the Intellectual Property rights of our partners, including, but not limited to Net Entertainment and its related companies.
24.1. In the event that we are found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over us, then our liability is limited to the amount of the net winnings, relating to the particular user in that calendar year. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the account or the amount transferred into or out of the account, whichever is the lesser.
24.2. In accepting the terms of these Terms and Conditions, you are bound to integrally indemnify us, to defend us and to exonerate us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or software with your Login and Password, whether it be with your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on your part.
24.3. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause should a claim be brought against us as a result of actions performed by you, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind related to such claim.
24.4. If you fail to adhere to any of these Terms and Conditions or if we reasonably suspect that you are failing to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, and all remedies at our disposition, and at our sole discretion, to: block all your accounts and will have the right of bring a suit against you and at our sole discretion; withhold any deposits made by you and/or any winnings due to you by us; and take necessary action as is allowed by law.
24.5. You are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled and/or resident. We accept no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any user.
24.6. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between us and you.
24.7. We make no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these Terms and Conditions is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these Terms and Conditions.
24.8. Use of this site is entirely at the user’s risk. The site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. We hereby exclude all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
24.9. We do not guarantee that the services or the site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the user, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
24.10. We are in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or the third party’s use of the site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
24.11. Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- Mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s),
- Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s).
- Violation of our rules.
- Criminal actions.
- Advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by us.
- Financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates.
- Legal actions and/or other remedies.
- Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered due to your use or their use of the site, its content or that of any link suggested by us.
- Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered due to any modification, suspension or interruption of the site.
- Loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, due to improper functioning of the site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. Should the malfunction of the site result in profit, whether it be collected or credited to an account, we reserve the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse us the amount collected and to inform us of the malfunction. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, of directly deducting from your account an amount equal to that which you may have received in error.
- Criminal use of the site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control.
- Any use made of the site due to someone else accessing the private areas requiring Login and Password using your Login and Password details.
- In case of discrepancies in the systems or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the account regulations or all other parameters that make up the site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies.
- Any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom you may have contracted in order to have access to our service and/or site. In case of litigation between the internet provider and yourself, we cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Client due to the content of any material posted by another Client on the site.
- Any damage or loss suffered by the Client due to force majeure which is beyond our control.
24.12. You shall hold the Company harmless against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of the Player using the site, the Player using any of the materials obtained from the Internet Site, the Player’s participation in the Games, the Player’s acceptance of any prizes and/or winnings; and/or the Player’s use of the Software, whether this has been downloaded from the Internet Site or through any other means.
24.13. You shall further hold the Company harmless against any costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of any legal action taken by or against the you due to his use of this site.
24.14. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
24.15. Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these Terms and Conditions. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind us in any manner whatsoever.
24.16. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
24.17. Any waiver by us of any provision of these Terms shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these Terms.
Summary of Main Changes
Version 11.0 May 2020
- Removal of “family” from the definition of multi-accounting
- Addition of information relating to the redemption and removal of Complementary Points
- Clarifications regarding the timelines of complaints handling and ADR process
Version 10.0 March 2020
- Additions to “Your Representations and Responsibilities” and “Prohibited Activity, Bonus Abuse and Irregular Play” relating to the source of funds used on our site, and registering/operating accounts on one’s own behalf only.
- Replacing the “Verifications” section to clarify the verication checks we do.
- Updates of bonus expiry and of non-allowed activity while you have a bonus.
- Addition of clause relating to GAMSTOP under “Responsible Gaming”.
“Welcome Package” Bonus Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for the Welcome Package you must be a new bCasino player, be over 18 years of age and meet all other requirements, as defined by our General Terms and Conditions.
- The Welcome Package is available on credit and debit card deposits only. The minimum qualifying amount for each single deposit is £ 20.
- The welcome package is not available on Skrill, ecoPayz and Neteller deposits.
- The Welcome Package is awarded when you enter promotion code bFIFTY on your first, second and third successful deposit as detailed above. If you did not enter the promotion code or did not receive the bonus, please contact Customer Support BEFORE you start playing your deposit.
- By entering the promotion code you accept the terms and conditions of this bonus.
- Bonuses and additional spins will not be awarded if, at the time of your deposit, your current balance is greater than £ 1 or you have a pending withdrawal, or you are claiming another bonus on your deposit.
- Claiming or accepting this Welcome Package is only permitted once per person, household, family, email, address, credit card number or shared computer environment. In case of abuse or multi-accounting, we reserve the right to cut all winnings and block all accounts.
- We reserve the right to block certain accounts from receiving advertised promotions at our sole discretion.
- Acceptance of this Welcome Package does not affect your right to withdraw your Deposit Balance. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
- The bonus is added to your account balance as ‘virtual funds’. The bonus can be used for wagering only and will be removed automatically when you request a withdrawal.
- You may contact Customer Support to have the bonus removed. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
- The bonus may be used on slot games only.
- You must complete the bonus wagering requirements before being able to request a withdrawal. The wagering requirement of this bonus is 30 times the deposit and bonus amount.
- Wagering Contributions:
- Only slot games are allowed and contribute to wagering.
- The following non-allowed games contribute 0% to wagering: 300 Shields Extreme, Medusa Megaways, Art of the Heist, Dracula’s Family, Viking Gods: Thor & Loki, Crystal Land, Claws vs Paws, Avalon, Avalon II, Bikini Party, Candy Dreams, High Society, Highlander, Immortal Romance, Stardust, Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck II, Tomb Raider, Butterflies, Casinomeister, Big Foot, Treasure Nile, Abracardabra, Mirror Magic, Castle Builder, Castle Builder 2, California Gold, Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword, Scrooge, Dragon’s Myth, Untamed Wolf Pack, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Peek – a – Boo, Zombie Hoard, Monster Wins, Big Spinner, Casino Win Spin, Pots of Luck, Beautiful Bones, Bork the Berzerker (all versions), Retro Reels, Retro Reels – Diamond Glitz, Retro Reels – Extreme Heat, Cool Buck – 5 reel, Deck the Halls, Santa’s wild Ride, Golden, Golden Mane, Soldier of Rome, Hellboy, Lucky Little Gods, Medusa, Medusa HQ, Medusa 2, Medusa 2 HQ, Power of Gods™ The Pantheon, Relic Hunters and the Book of Faith, 9 Lions, Arcade, American Poker V, Black Horse, Butterfly Lovers™, Football Mania , Football Mania Deluxe, Fruit Mania , Fruit Mania Deluxe, Hot 777 Deluxe™, Hot 777™, KickOff , Larry the Leprechaun, Neon City™, Pillars of Asgard, Sword of Khans, Rome Caesar’s Glory, The Falcon Huntress, Book of Oz Lock n Spin, Bookie of Odds
- The following games contribute 10% to wagering: All MEGAWAYS Games not mentioned above, 1429 Uncharted Seas, A Dragon Story, Big Foot Mini, Cash Stampede, Ecuador Gold, Foxin Wins (all versions), Fruits’n’Stars, Gorilla Go Wild, Judge Dredd, Mad Mad Monkey, Maid o Money, Sevens & Fruits, Starmania, Stellar Jackpots Serengeti Lions, Tahiti Gold, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Thunder Reels, Voodo Gold, Wild Cat Canyon, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Jackpot, Jurassic World, Book of Oz, Book of Gold Classic, Book of Gold: Double Chance, Bonanza, Ice Wolf, Extra Chilli, Cygnus, Playboy, Sweet Chilli. Example: A bet of £ 10 on a game with 10% contribution contributes £1 towards wagering requirements.
- All other slot games contribute 100%.
- Moving from a 10% contribution game to a 100% game is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to expire these bonuses 7 days after being awarded. If the required wagering is not completed by the expiry time, the bonus together with any winnings and any bets placed will be deducted from your account balance.
- You may request for the bonus to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
- The maximum cash-out for this bonus is £ 5000.
- The following wagering activities are not allowed until the wagering requirements of this bonus have been completed:
- Using a “Feature Buy” or “Buy Pass” function within a game
- If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above, your winnings will be removed.
- In the interest of fair gaming, while the above wagering activities are not prohibited while playing with your Deposit Funds, should these activities be performed while using your Deposit Funds, they will disqualify you from withdrawing any winnings from the bonus. If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above prohibited wagering activities while playing with your Deposit Funds and then continued playing with your bonus funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
- In addition, wagering activity while playing with your bonus funds or bonus winnings must be in-line with the wagering activity while playing with your Deposit Funds. Specifically:
- If Deposit Funds were played on a low wagering contribution game or category, then bonus funds and winnings may not be played on higher wagering contribution games.
- If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that your wagering activity while playing with your bonus or bonus winnings is not in-line with your wagering activity while playing with your Deposit Funds, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Equal, zero or low margin betting
2. Switching from a low wagering contribution game or category to a higher wagering contribution game or category. (Please see Wagering Contributions above)
3. Betting on a non-slots game, such as a table or card game
4. Betting more than £ 5 per spin on a slot game
5. Betting on non-allowed games: (Please see Wagering Contributions above)
“Welcome Package” Free Spins Terms & Conditions
- Free spins will be available on the following games only: 108 Heroes, The Phantom of the Opera.
- You will be notified of the available spins once you open the game.
- The total value of each spin will be £ 0.10.
- Winnings from the spins will be added to your account after each spin.
- Winnings from the spins are added to your account as bonus funds (“free spins winnings bonus”). These bonus funds are given for wagering purposes only and will be removed from your account balance when you request a withdrawal
- You must complete the free spins winnings bonus wagering requirements before being able to request a withdrawal. The wagering requirement of free spins winnings bonus is 25 times the free spins winnings bonus amount. (Please see Wagering Contributions above.)
- We reserve the right to expire this bonus 7 days after being awarded. If the required wagering is not completed by the expiry time, the bonus together with any winnings and any bets placed will be deducted from your account balance. You may request for the bonus to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
- The maximum cash-out for free spins winnings bonus is £ 100.
- If you received the bonus and prefer not to play with it, you may contact Customer Support to have the bonus removed. Please see our Right of Withdrawal policy.
- The following wagering activities are not allowed until the wagering requirements of the free spins winnings bonus have been completed:
- If, on review of your wagering activities, it is found that you have performed one of the above, your winnings will be removed.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Equal, zero or low margin betting
2. Switching from a low wagering contribution game or category to a higher wagering contribution game or category. (Please see Wagering Contributions above)
3. Betting on a non-slots game, such as a table or card game
4. Betting more than £ 5 per spin on a slot game
5. Betting on non-allowed games: (Please see Wagering Contributions above)
6. Using a “Feature Buy” or “Buy Pass” function within a game