Danish Bitstarz Casino Terms and Conditions
Danish players can deposit safely with bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies at Bitstarz Casino and enjoy their favourite games. There is one important thing to do before you play for real money. It comes to the full terms and conditions of the casino, and you should read them before making your first deposit! Also, you can check our overview of the best Bitcoin casinos in Denmark to see where else cryptocurrency deposits are accepted.
General Terms and Conditions
1. 1.1 The website BitStarz is operated by Direx Limited, 12 Kolonakiou Street, West Block, 1st Floor, Office/flat 101, Agios Athanasios, Postal Code: 4103, Limassol, Cyprus (“Company”) and all game content is licensed through the Direx NV, E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curacao. Registration number 131879., a company registered by the Government of Curaçao, as an Information Provider legally authorized to conduct online egaming operations from Curaçao. Egaming Licensing and Supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V.
2. 1.2 These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply to the usage of the Games through Bitstarz.com (“Website”) through related enabling internet, mobile or other platforms by you (“You” or “the Player”).
3. 1.3 These T&C constitute a binding agreement between You and Bitstarz.com.
4. 1.4 These T&C come into force as soon as you register an account, and by doing which you signify to Bitstarz.com that you have read these T&C and accept them. By using any of the Website you signify that you agree with these T&C.
5. 1.5 You must read these T&C carefully in their entirety before registering an account. If you do not agree with any provision of these T&C you must not use or continue to use the Website.
6. 1.6 You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as may be amended by Us from time to time.
7. 1.7 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to modify and amend this Agreement at any time with or without notice.
8. 1.8 Rules and explanations in respect to the games provided separately on the Website are incorporated into these T&C by reference.
9. 1.9 Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
NetEnt games are unavailable for Australia, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Сzech Republic, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, Bahamas, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia and Lithuania.
In addition to the above, Guns’n’Roses, Emoji Planet, Motorhead, Jumanji, Narcos, Planet of the Apes and Jimi Hendrix are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Bahamas, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE BITSTARZ.COM’S SERVICES:
1. 2.1 You may participate in any of the Games if and only if:
- 2.1.1 You are over eighteen (18) years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of Your residence; and
- 2.1.2 It is legal for You to participate in the Games according to applicable laws in the jurisdiction of your residence.
2. 2.2 It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
3. YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
1. 3.1 In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Website, you must first register with bitstarz.com and open an account (“Member Account”).
2. 3.2 You are allowed to have only one Member Account. Only one Account for each household, IP, PC is allowed. If you attempt to open more than one Member Account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account. If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at email@example.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed. If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member account being blocked for access.
3. 3.3 You must enter all mandatory information requested into your registration form, including a valid e-mail address; if you do not enter a valid email address, we will be unable to help you recover any “forgotten passwords”. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct.
4. 3.4 As part of the registration process You will have to choose Your username and password for Your login into the Website. It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose Your login details to anyone. Bitstarz.com is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your Member Account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
5. 3.5 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or close Your Account. However all virtual funds within Your Account will be returned and all contractual obligations already made honoured.
6. 3.6 Bitstarz.com prohibits player collusion and do not allow any kind of robots and programmed devices to participate in game play. Bitstarz.com reserves the right to void any game play which results from the use of robots and/or programmed devices.
7. 3.7 It’s forbidden for players from United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Sweden, Israel, Lithuania, Slovakia, Dutch West Indies or Curacao to play at BitStarz. This includes both FIAT and Cryptocurrencies.
8. 3.8 Upon requesting a self exclusion, BitStarz will immediately close that account and prevent the player to play on that particular account. It’s the player’s responsibility to notify BitStarz of any other accounts the player might have and promise not to open any other accounts. BitStarz will make reasonable efforts to try to prevent the opening of new accounts but it’s the player’s sole responsibility to make sure no other accounts are created. BitStarz cannot be held accountable for potential losses on other accounts.
9. 3.9 As a player, you have the opportunity to put a loss limit on your account (among other limits). To clarify the functionality of this limit, the loss is based on the deposit made by the player and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If a player for example deposits €50, has a loss limit of €10 and the player goes on and wins €1,000, the player can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it’s based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
10. 3.10 Kindly note that due to the nature of Bitcoin, deposit limits are not possible for this particular currency. We do offer the facility to take a break from gambling however, and if you need any help applying this, we kindly ask you to contact us.
11. 3.11 For transaction security, we use SSL encryption. All customer data will be treated as confidential and will not be sold to third parties.
12. 3.12 Kindly note that withdrawals has to be made to the same method that you deposited with. If you for example deposited with Skrill, the winnings from that deposit has to be sent back via Skrill.
DEPOSITS INTO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 3.2.1 You may only participate in Games if you have sufficient Virtual Funds on Your Member Account for such participation. For the avoidance of doubt, Virtual Funds shall mean Bitcoins or any other currency. Bitstarz.com will not grant any form of virtual credit whatsoever for participation in any of the Games.
- 3.2.2 Bitstarz.com can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by Bitstarz.com and set out on the website from time to time. For promotions that are currently running please follow this link: promotions. If an account contains both the Virtual Funds and bonus funds, the bonus funds will only be available for wagering once the existing Virtual Funds have been used. Before fulfilling the bonus turnover conditions if you transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, bonus funds and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited.
- 3.2.3 To deposit Virtual Funds into your Member Account, you can transfer Virtual Funds from your personal wallets or other Virtual Funds related accounts.
- 3.2.4 Bitstarz.com is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests.
- 3.2.5 Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
- 3.2.6 We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account. This could include (but is not limited to) a selfie with a document or form of identification.
- 3.2.7 It’s the responsibility of the player to ensure that all documents as a part of the KYC process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided may result in a confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
- 3.2.8 Bitstarz.com is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Bitcoin and any Fiat currency.
- 3.2.9 Kindly note that bonuses come with specific bonus terms and conditions (“Bonus Terms and Conditions”).
- 3.2.10 You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment method to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account.
- 3.2.11 Players from Norway, Turkey, Singapore, Argentina, Canada and Germany depositing via card will have the deposited amount being displayed on their bank statement in EUR. Additional conversion fees might be charged by your bank.
- 3.2.12 You are able to opt out from receiving offers via emails from BitStarz. However, we still reserve the right to send you important information regarding your account, despite you being opted out from regular email send-outs.
- 3.2.13 When depositing using cryptocurrencies, kindly ensure you’re depositing an amount greater than or equal to, the minimum deposit limit for that particular currency, as displayed on the deposit page of your account. Deposits below this limit cannot be processed by our payment processor and will not reach your account and nor can it be returned back to you.
14. 3.3 WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 3.3.1 While Bitstarz.com will endeavour to pay out withdrawals immediately, some withdrawals may take longer than others. Bitstarz.com shall try to pay out withdrawals within 1 hour, however in some cases, withdrawals may take longer; this would clearly be stated when you choose a method of withdrawal.
- 3.3.2 Bitcoin withdrawals will be made to your stated Bitstarz.com wallet. To withdraw any Virtual Funds which have been deposited, we require the block chain to give at a minimum 1 confirmation of your last deposit, before a withdrawal can be made. If you deposit with a small mining fee, 1 confirmation can take up to 20 min.
- 3.3.3 If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- 3.3.4 You acknowledge that the Virtual Funds are consumed instantly and Bitstarz.com do not provide for refunds or cancellation. Bitstarz.com reserves the right to payout substantial wins in monthly installments.
- 3.3.5 BitStarz agents reserve the right to carry out additional verification procedures for any pay-out exceeding the equivalent of 1000 Euro / 3 BTC or cumulative withdrawals exceeding 2300 Euro / 7 BTC, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures also in case of lower pay-outs. Such verifications may for example include copies of a player’s passport, national Identity Card, copies of a player’s utility bills, and/or copies of the debit/credit cards used to deposit.
- 3.3.6 In order to make a withdrawal, a player must play through active deposited amounts at least once prior to withdrawal. This procedure is in line with anti money laundering practices. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence.
- 3.3.7 The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore. For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom. Please note that even for supported countries the WEBSITE is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion. Please note that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or website’s payment processing system.
- 3.3.8 In the unlikely event of a player depositing crypto currency funds to another crypto currency network address (such as but not limited to: sending BTC to a BCH address). BitStarz will not attempt to recover the amount unless it exceeds $5000. In such cases, a fee of 0.1 BTC will be charged in order to recover the lost funds to cover expenses to pursuit the recovery, however it’s not a guarantee to get the funds recovered.
- Kindly note that you have to report the mis-sending of funds within 7 days of occurrence and that this whole procedure is in line with standard exchange practices. Furthermore, the retrievement of private keys for the bitcoin on their balance is not possible.
- 3.3.9 Players withdrawing via bank transfer will have their funds sent in EUR. Additional conversion fees might be charged by your bank.
- 3.3.10 Upon a player winning a significant amount of money defined according to BitStarz’s own discretion, the winnings will be needed to be verified with the relevant game provider. This means the withdrawal may take longer than the 10 minute average.
- 3.3.11 Players depositing in CAD can only withdraw money via EcoPayz, Interac, Instadebit and iDebit (a minimum deposit via these payment options is required to activate them for withdrawal).
- 3.3.12 We, nor our payments processor will charge any fees in regards to your withdrawal. However, kindly note that your bank might.
- 3.3.13 We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your member account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed.
- 3.3.14 The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat-crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
15. 3.4 CLOSING OF ACCOUNT
- 3.4.1 You may close Your account by contacting customer support. Bitstarz.com will return to You any and all funds from Your Member Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. The method of repayment will be at our absolute discretion.
- 3.4.2 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the “Account balance”, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Bitstarz.com’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice
- 3.4.3 Kindly note that withdrawals has to be made to the same method that you deposited with. If you for example deposited with Skrill, the winnings from that deposit has to be sent back via Skrill.
- 3.4.4 An inactive (dormant) account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for twelve (12) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your account, if less) as long as the balance of your account remains positive.
You authorise the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account at the beginning of the month following the day on which your account is deemed inactive, and at the beginning of every subsequent month that your account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A PLAYER:
1. 4.1 You hereby declare and warrant that:
- 4.1.1 You are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated if the jurisdiction of Your residence (e.g. Estonia – 21 years) and, under the laws applicable to You, legally allowed to participate in the Games offered on the Website.
- 4.1.2 You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
- 4.1.3 You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- 4.1.4 All information that You provide to Bitstarz.com during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify Bitstarz.com of any change of such information;
- 4.1.5 You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from Bitstarz.com;
- 4.1.6 You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing Virtual Funds deposited into Your Member Account;
- 4.1.7 You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. Bitstarz.com hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behaviour;
- 4.1.8 You understand that Virtual Funds as Bitcoin are not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value.
- 4.1.9 You understand that Bitcoin value can change dramatically depending on the market value.
- 4.1.10 You are not allowed to use any payment methods that belong to a Third party or person.
2. 4.2 You are not allowed to transfer Virtual Funds from your Account to other players or to receive Virtual Funds from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
3. 4.3 Games played on Our site should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
4. 4.4 Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases Bitstarz.com reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
5. 4.5 Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to Bitstarz.com. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, Bitstarz.com has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
6. 4.6 In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, Bitstarz.com shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the User by crediting it to the User’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the User in an approved manner; and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, credit to the User’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the User in an approved manner.
7. 4.7 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to reject or limit wagers. The user is not permitted to wager an amount exceeding his/her personal account. Wins are credited to the personal account of the user.
8. 4.8 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. Bitstarz.com reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
9. 4.9 We reserve the right to require some verification in case of suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
10. 4.10 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if Bitstarz.com, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- 4.10.1 You, or people associated with you may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage,
- 4.10.2 You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of Bitstarz.com,
- 4.10.3 the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity,
- 4.10.4 wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website have been affected by technical problems,
- 4.10.5 due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- 4.10.6 If a player’s deposit fee is too low and is flagged by blockchain or similar site as “not enough fee to relay” BitStarz reserve the right to confiscate the winnings if BitStarz at their own discretion deem the transaction and behavior of the player to be fraudulent in nature.
1. 5.1 You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for Bitstarz.com to collect and otherwise use Your personal data in order to allow You access and use of the Website and participation in the Games.
2. 5.2 Bitstarz.com hereby acknowledges that in collecting Your personal details as stated in the previous provision, We are bound by the Data Protection legislation. Bitstarz.com will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
3. 5.3 Bitstarz.com will only use Your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to Your participation in the Games. All members of the staff shall have access to Your personal data for the purpose of performing their duties.
4. 5.4 Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests in relation to Your participation in the Games. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
5. 5.5 As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by Bitstarz.com by submitting your request in writing. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by Bitstarz.com. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
6. 5.6 In order to make Your visit to the Website more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Website and to improve the service, Bitstarz.com collects a small piece of information sent from Your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict Your use of the Website.
7. 5.7 If, while playing at BitStarz Casino, you win a sum regarded by BitStarz Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such nature arranged by BitStarz. While BitStarz protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use first names and the first initial of the last name in any BitStarz announcement about promotion results or on the website or lobby.
8. 5.8 We may also inform you of changes, new services and promotions We think that You may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing data you may opt out of such service through the member account.
- 6.1 You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- 6.2 Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of Bitstarz.com in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- 6.3 In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- 6.4 You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- 6.5 When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
0. 7.1 You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
1. 7.2 Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Bitstarz.com, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- 7.2.1 do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- 7.2.2 do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- 7.2.3 do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- 7.2.4 shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
2. 7.3 You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Bitstarz.com, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
3. 7.4 Nothing published by or on behalf of BitStarz constitutes solicitation or recommendation to enter into any security or investment. Neither content nor data published by BitStarz should be relied upon for investment, trading, or security purposes. Links to other sites do not constitute endorsement and should not be deemed as such, nor should such links be considered approval by BitStarz of the linked site, its owner, or its content. It is strongly advised that anyone perform independent research prior to making financial or investment decisions, along with seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
8. BREACHES, PENALTIES AND TERMINATION
0. 8.1 If You breach any provision of these T&C or Bitstarz.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, Bitstarz.com reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
1. 8.2 You acknowledge that Bitstarz.com shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated Bitstarz.com’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
0. 9.1 All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
1. 9.2 Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
0. 10.1 If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these T&C and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
11. INACTIVE/DORMANT PLAYER ACCOUNTS
0. 11.1 If no transaction has been made to your player account at BitStarz in thirty months, your account will be deemed as dormant and we will return your balance back to you. We’ll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you, the funds will be retained by BitStarz Casino as an admin fee.
1. 11.2 An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for twelve consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, BitStarz reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive. You authorize BitStarz to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your PLayer Account remains inactive. BitStarz will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
0. 12.1 Bitstarz.com reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
0. 13.1 The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of September 22nd, 2014. Before using the website BitStarz, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
1. 13.2 Do you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions? Do they sound very bureaucratic and confusing? They’re not meant to, but if you feel that way, please contact our support heroes via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on Christmas Eve, so you might as well come and say hello!
2. Last updated: Jun 25th, 2019
14. ADVANTAGE PLAY
0. 14.1 Should the Casino become aware of any user who has accepted the bonus or a promotion with sole purpose of creating a positive expected value on bonus return by using known practices aimed at securing a cash out of said bonus or at any way try to take advantage of bonuses received by BitStarz, then BitStarz will enforce immediate confiscation of winnings and closure of the account with the right to withhold any further withdrawals. An example of advantage play would be delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings
15. REFUND POLICY
0. 15.1 If you wish to request a refund, you need to do so within the first 24 hours of the transaction in question for it to be considered (or within 30 calendar days if you claim that another person has gained access to your account).
If you’ve made credit card deposits to your account, we reserve the right to process all withdrawal requests up to the total amount of deposits as refunds, against the purchases made. If you’ve withdrawn more funds than what you have deposited, we’ll pay out any additional amounts via another payment option.
Prior to any amounts being processed, all bonuses and winnings in your balance will be removed prior to calculation of the refund amount. If it’s the case where any credit card purchases are deemed to carry a bigger than necessary risk for security or legal reasons, by your payment processor or the casino, we will initiate refunds of the transactions in questions back to the card, and notify the appropriate authorities and parties.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
NO DEPOSIT BONUSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1a. The maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a free bonus or free spins without deposit (eg. the 20 free spins upon registration, Wednesday Free Spins Drops, Second Chance Spins, Friday Loyalty Bonus (exception VIP players who have specifically been set on a VIP Cashback Deal as part of their Friday Loyalty Bonus)) will be 100 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT, 1,000 NOK, 0.3 BCH, 1.5 LTC, 0.6 ETH, 30,000 DOGE, 400 PLN, or 6,000 RUB. In regards to BTC players, the maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a free bonus or free spins without deposit will be 15 mBTC. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited.
1b. The Wagering Requirements for Free and Registration bonuses are forty (40) times the Bonus sum awarded to you, unless stated otherwise in the supplemental Terms and Conditions. (For Registration bonuses, extra spins, free spins and free bonuses which require NO deposit, note that no winnings at all may be withdrawn/transferred until you have transferred at least 20 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT, 200 NOK, 1,000 RUB, 0.2 BCH, 0.25 LTC, 10,000 Dogecoin, 2000 JPY, 80 PLN, 0.2 ETH, or 0.006 BTC (or currency equivalent) into your Player Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with any Free Bonus may be withdrawn/transferred until the wagering requirements have been met.)
2a. For no deposit bonus withdrawals, we reserve the right to request a KYC. Regarding the KYC (Know Your Customer), the following documents may be needed for verification: One government approved identity card (ID card, passport and driver’s license) with a picture, as well as proof of residency such as a utility bill (which is not older than 2 months). If your deposit was via a credit card we will require a photo of the credit card (front and back) showing all 4 corners.
2b. General bonus terms and conditions apply.
3. Players requesting a withdrawal of money won with a no deposit bonus cannot do so via bank transfer.
4. Players with disposable email addresses are not eligible for any free spins without deposit. If a player despite this would receive free spins without a deposit being made, all winnings from the spins will be confiscated.
5. In order to receive any no deposit free spins as part of the registration process, you need to verify your account via email. On some occasions, a SMS verification will be required.
6. Players from the following countries are not eligible for the no deposit free spins: Albania (AL) Algeria (DZ) Angola (AO) Austria (AT) Bahrain (BH) Bangladesh (BD) Benin (BJ) Bosnia and Herzegovina (BA) Botswana (BW) Bulgaria (BG) Burundi (BI) Cameroon (CM) Cape Verde (CV) Chad (TD) Comoros (KM) Croatia (HR) Czech Republic (CZ) Côte d’Ivoire (CI) Djibouti (DJ) Egypt (EG) Equatorial Guinea (GQ) Eritrea (ER) Ethiopia (ET) Finland (FI) Gabon (GA) Gambia (GM) Georgia (GE) Germany (DE) Ghana (GH) Greece (GR) Guinea (GN) Guinea-Bissau (GW) Hungary (HU) India (IN) Indonesia (ID) Iran (IR) Iraq (IQ) Islamic Republic of (IR) Japan (JA) Jordan (JO) Kenya (KE) Kuwait (KW) Lebanon (LB) Lesotho (LS) Liberia (LR) Republic of North Macedonia (MK) Madagascar (MG) Malawi (MW) Malaysia (MY) Mali (ML) Mauritania (MR) Mauritius (MU) Mongolia (MN) Montenegro (ME) Morocco (MA) Mozambique (MZ) Myanmar (MM) Namibia (NA) Nepal (NP) Netherlands (NL) Niger (NE) Nigeria (NG) Oman (OM) Pakistan (PK) Palestine State of (PS) Philippines (PH) Poland (PL) Portugal (PT) Romania (RO) Rwanda (RW) Sao Tome and Principe (ST) Senegal (SN) Serbia (RS) Seychelles (SC) Sierra Leone (SL) Slovakia (SK) Slovenia (SI) Somalia (SO) South Sudan (SS) Sudan (SD) Sri Lanka (LK) Swaziland (SZ) Sweden (SE) Syrian Arab Republic (SY) Tanzania United Republic of (TZ) Thailand (TH) Togo (TG) Tunisia (TN) Uganda (UG) Ukraine (UA) United Arab Emirates (AE) United Kingdom (GB) Vietnam (VN) Yemen (YE) Zambia (ZM) and Zimbabwe (ZW)
FREE SPINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. When it comes to the 180 additional Free Spins that are a part of the welcome package. A minimum of 20 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/USDT/NZD, 200 NOK, 1,000 RUB, 0.15 BCH, 0.75 LTC, 10,000 Dogecoin, 0.15 ETH, 80 PLN, 2,000 JPY, or 0.006 BTC is required to receive the free spins. You also need to wager the amount once within 24 hours.
2. You do not have to enter a bonus code to qualify for free spins.
3. Any winnings generated from free spins will be awarded with a wagering requirement of 40 (forty).
4. To activate your free spins you must access and open the game within 1 day of them being credited, otherwise they will expire.
5. Once your free spins have been activated you must complete all game rounds within 1 days otherwise they will expire.
6. BitStarz reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms & conditions at any point without any prior notice.
7. The 180 Free Spins that are being credited as a part of our welcome package will be credited in increments of 20 per day (as long as the player qualifies and meets all the requirements for the promotion). First 20 are credited right after your first deposit, and then 20 more 24 hours later. This will go on for 8 straight days until you get a total of 180. Please note, cancelling any part of the welcome package at any stage prior to completion, will forfeit the rest of the offer.
8. What games you can use your free spins on depends on what country you’re in. Kindly check the bonus section once logged into your account to see which games.
9. The minimum deposit to receive 20 Wednesday Free Spins is 30 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT, 1,500 RUB, 300 NOK, 3,800 JPY, 5 mBTC, 0.13 BCH, 0.2 ETH, 120 PLN, 15,000 Dogecoin, 0.8 LTC.
10. The minimum deposit to receive 80 Wednesday Free Spins is 80 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT, 4,000 RUB, 800 NOK, 10,000 JPY, 12 mBTC, 0.35 BCH, 0.55 ETH, 350 PLN, 45,000 Dogecoin and 2 LTC.
11. The minimum deposit to receive 200 Wednesday Free Spins is 160 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT, 10,000 RUB, 1600 NOK, 20,000 JPY, 24 mBTC, 0.7 BCH, 1.1 ETH, 680 PLN, 90,000 Dogecoin and 4 LTC.
12. Wednesday Free Spins are only issued under a single currency, the last active currency used during the campaign period.
13. Kindly note that you have to have made 4 deposits prior to participating in the Wednesday Free Spins promotion to be eligible for the free spins. The same applies to the Monday Reload promotion. These 4 deposits do not include the ones that are needed for claiming the promotional offer.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), IP, and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
2a. We reserve the right to not pay players using disposable email addresses
2b. Players from the following countries are not eligible for any promotional offer: Greece (GR), Hungary (HU), Mauritius (MU), Slovenia (SI), Croatia (HR), Bosnia and Herzegovina (BA), Macedonia, Republic of (MK), Montenegro (ME), Serbia (RS), Austria (AT), Albania (AL), (XK), Sweden (SE), Spain (ES), France (FR), (UK), Netherlands (NL), Sint Maarten (Dutch part) (SX), Curaçao (CW), (AN), Finland (FI) and Slovakia (SK).
2c. We reserve the right to lower the percentage of the Monday Reload bonus to a 25% bonus for players who we deem have received an un-proportionate level of bonuses based on their bonus release to deposit ratio.
3. To claim the deposit welcome bonus or any deposit bonus (excluding free spins), the user must make a minimum deposit of 20 AUD/EUR/USD/CAD/NZD/USDT, 200 NOK, 300 RUB, 0.01 BCH, 0.025 LTC, 1,000 Dogecoin, 0.01 ETH, 80 PLN, or 0.5 mBTC.
4. Once the first step of the welcome package is activated, the customer can then switch currency as follows, i.e. if a player deposits €20 and activates the first step of welcome package, he can then claim the second step by depositing in bitcoins.
5. All bonuses (unless otherwise specified) need to be wagered 40 (forty) times before the funds can be withdrawn.
6. Please note that different games contribute to a different percentage towards the wagering requirements. Slots contribute 100% (aside from excluded ones and classic slots, see below), while all table games, video poker games, and live games contribute 5%.
7. The following games do not contribute towards the completion of the wagering requirement of a bonus: Immortal Romance, Aliens, Mega Moolah, Ragnarok, Pocket Dice, Lucky Angler, Eggomatic, Big Bang, The Dark Knight, Peek-A-Boo, Tomb Raider, The Dark Knight Rises, Forsaken Kingdom, Scrooge, Secret of the Stones, Terminator 2, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Queen of Gold, Castle Builder (II), Game of Thrones, Playboy, Ozwin`s Jackpots, Vampire: The Masquerade – Las Vegas, Pimped, Tut`s Twister, Stardust, Divine Forest, 300 Shields, Super Fast Hot Hot Respin, Wolf Hunters, Tree of Fortune, Bikini Party, MegaBoy, Pearls of India, Sea Hunter, Eye of the Kraken, Double Dragons, Hot Ink, Pumpkin Patch, Art of the Heist, Dragon Dance, Wild Orient, Retro Reels, Retro Reels Extreme Heat, Retro Reels Diamond Glitz, Craps, Max Quest: Wrath of Ra, Pinocchio, Split Way Royal, Super 7 Blackjack, Tens or Better, Three Card Rummy, Triple Edge Poker, WhoSpunIt Plus, Zoom Roulette, VIP European Roulette, London Hunter, Reel Steal, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series, The French Roulette, TXS Hold’em Professional Series, Jackpot Jester 200000, Golden Legend, Happy Halloween, MULTIFRUIT 81, Royal Masquerade, Tower Quest, Hugo 2, Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion, Beautiful Bones, Cool Buck, Medusa, Reel Gems, Spectacular Wheel of Wealth, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Wheel of Wealth, Wheel of Wealth Special Edition, Book of Oz, Alchymedes, Dark Vortex, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Jokerizer, Spina Colada, The Dark Joker Rizes, Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings go to Hell, Wicked Circus, Scarab Treasure, Rage to Riches, Gems Odyssey, Cazino Cosmos, Baker’s Treat, Lemur Does Vegas, Zombie Hoard, Bookie of Odds, Scudamore’s Super Stakes, Sugar Pop and Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Fruitbat Crazy, Santa’s Village. All Belatra slots are excluded as well, except: Venetian Rain, Customs Storage, Jingle Bells, 7 Days of the Spanish Armada, Neptune’s Kingdom, Dracula Riches.
Bloodsuckers, Bloodsuckers touch, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Zombies, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Jack Hammer 2 touch, Demolition Squad, Steam Tower, Reel Rush, Reel Rush touch, Muse: Wild Inspiration, Victorious, Victorious touch, Ghost Pirates, Johnny the Octopus and Mega Gems contribute at a 50% rate. Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker, Gypsy Rose and Safari contribute at a 75% rate.
Kindly note that Ninja, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Devil’s Delight, The Wish Master, Dead or Alive, Pimped, Stardust, Pinocchio Vampire: The Masquerade – Las Vegas and Jackpot Games are not able to be played with bonus money.
8. Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering requirements. However, the bonus amount and winnings will be forfeited as a result. Please note that when playing with a bonus, real money gets exhausted first.
9. All deposit bonuses that are a part of the Welcome Package are valid for 7 days, while free spins will expire after 24h from issued. All other bonuses (unless otherwise stated) will expire after 24 hours from issued.
10. Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
11. When betting, placed bets are deducted from the player’s cash balance. However, if no cash balance is available the bet placed will be deducted from the player’s bonus balance.
12. Until the play through requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is 5 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT, 50 NOK, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 ETH, 1,000 Dogecoin, 0.1 LTC, 20 PLN or 300 RUB. When it comes to Bitcoin players the maximum bet is 1 mBTC. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed, for example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black.
13. Any bonus can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact BitStarz support to learn more or use the forfeit button under ’Bonuses’.
14. Only one bonus can be claimed at a time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be “stacked”. Bitstarz.com management reserve the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behavior.
15. Any “free spin” or “bonus” winnings resulting from bonus funds after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited shall be removed.
16. All withdrawals will be subject to an internal audit before being processed. BitStarz reserves all rights to void Bonuses or any winnings for failed audits. Player hereby consents in advance to same.
17. If, upon such a review, it appears that a Player(s) are participating in strategies, taking advantage of any software or system bug or failure, or participating in any form of activity that BitStarz, in its sole and complete discretion, deems to be abusive (‘Promotion Abuse’), BitStarz reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a Player to receive or benefit from the promotion (and/or withhold the pay out of the proceeds of such abuse to the Player/s in question). Only fully settled bets (i.e. bets that result in a win or loss) will be counted towards wagering.
18. Multiple accounts are not permitted. Creating more than one accounts with BitStarz in order to claim any bonuses is deemed as bonus abuse and may result in confiscated funds.
19. Bonus round and free spins do not qualify for the jackpot bonuses pursuant to casino software provider rules. Only real money rounds qualify for the jackpot bonuses.
20. Minimal risk bets on any games (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create “action” with minimal risk) do not qualify for completing the wagering requirement. Examples of minimal risk bets include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat. Players who are found to be adopting these practices risk of having their bonus and winnings confiscated.
21. If it’s discovered that a group players are using the same betting patterns and are connected via (but not limited to) location, banking pattern or IP, BitStarz management will at it’s own discretion have the mandate to confiscate bonus winnings and/or deposit.
22. If not stated otherwise, bonus money derived from free spins given on Bgaming games can only be wagered on other Softswiss games.
23. If, while playing at BitStarz Casino, you win a sum regarded by BitStarz Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such nature arranged by BitStarz. While BitStarz protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use first names and the first initial of the last name in any BitStarz announcement about promotion results or on the website or lobby.
24. Regarding the bonuses and promotions, all times and dates are stated in CET/CEST.
25. When accepting a deposit bonus, kindly remember that your deposit is locked with the accepted bonus. This means that you have two options, either to complete the wagering requirement of the bonus, or cancel the bonus. If you choose to cancel the bonus, the bonus and all winnings attributed to the bonus will be lost. Wagering with both the bonus money and your deposited cash will count towards the wagering requirement.
26. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BitStarz will be final.
27. Kindly note that it’s not allowed to use bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages and then final stages completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been released or forfeited. If such tactic is adopted, BitStarz reserves the right to confiscate the winnings.
28. Kindly note that if your balance drops below $0.05 or currency equivalent, the bonus will be forfeited. Furthermore, the adoptation of “Bonus Hunting” by reaching a bonus feature, exiting the game to later go back and play the feature is not permitted either. Doing this could result in confiscation of winnings related to this.
29. If you upon deposit use a promo code for a promotion you are not eligible for, you will not receive the bonus.
30. Deposit bonuses will be added instantly. If you’re eligible for a deposit offer and do not receive it, you need to contact the customer support before you start playing. Failure to do so will disqualify you from receiving the bonus retroactively.
31. The Terms and Conditions as published on the Website (and updated from time to time) are in English and it is the English version of these Terms and Conditions that form the basis of these Terms and Conditions only. Translations into other languages may be made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of differences between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
Last updated: Apr 29 2020