We’re quite big fans of William Hill casino – this is the casino site that all love and know about and which provides the best for its clients. We have a superb, detailed review of William Hill which we highly recommend you check out. Meanwhile, this article here focuses on the overall terms and conditions of the casino operator. We hope you find it convenient and helpful.
The following definitions are used in these terms and conditions:
“Access Device” means any electronic means of accessing the Services, including, but not limited to, computers, smartphone devices, feature phones, tablet devices, touch devices or any home entertainment system such as video games consoles and smart TVs (or by any other remote means);
“Bonus Terms” means any terms and conditions and/or rules with regard to promotions, bonuses and special offers which may apply to any part of the Services from time to time;
“Buy-In Balance” means any amount or amounts You have committed to a buy-in amount as required under any Bonus Terms applicable to a Promotion, in order to participate in that Promotion (including any winnings from wagers made with such funds and which are allocated to this balance);
“Download Terms” means any additional end user terms and conditions of use which You are required to confirm Your agreement to as part of the download and/or installation of any software which You may download in order to be able to use the Website, including the Playtech End User Licence Agreement which can be found in the Appendix to these General Terms;
“Free Bet Promotion” means a Promotion where a bonus is added to Your Account specifically for betting on sports, including bonuses (i) in the form of a free bet of fixed value for making a wager on a specified market or a market of Your choosing and (ii) in the form of funds with a value linked to the amount of a buy-in (which You have added to your Buy-In Balance) for use on multiple wagers, and subject to Wagering Requirements;
“Gambling Commission” means the regulator of commercial gambling in Great Britain whose website is at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk;
“General Terms” means the terms and conditions set out in this document;
“Group” means in relation to any party, a company which is from time to time a subsidiary or the ultimate holding company of that party or another direct or indirect subsidiary of any such ultimate holding company. For the purposes of this definition “subsidiary” and “holding company” have the meaning given to these expressions in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 as amended from time to time;
“Operator” means WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with registered company number 99191 and whose registered office is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, as licensed by:
“Promotion” means a special offer made available for You in relation to our Services consisting of a funds or equivalent provided by us and added to Your Account from which You can place wagers, including without limitation; deposit matching funds for wagering at Your discretion, free spins on specific games, and free bets for sports betting;
“Rules” means the Betting Rules and the Game Rules specifically applicable to the relevant type of betting and/or gaming, as identified in more detail in paragraph 1.3.1 and 1.3.2;
“Services” means, as appropriate, the services offered for the time being by the Operator through the Website, Telebetting and/or via any Access Device application;
“Telebetting” means the telephone betting service for the time being offered by the Operator;
“Wagering Requirements” means any requirement under Bonus Terms for You to make wagers totalling a particular value in order for bonus funds (including bonus winnings) to become withdrawable from Your Account, whether the total requirement is expressed as a fixed amount or as a multiple of another amount, such as the size of a buy-in amount deposited by you in your Buy-In Balance, or a bonus received by You. For the avoidance of doubt this excludes a requirement that the bonus funds must be wagered once, but only if the Bonus Terms allow You immediately to withdraw any winnings from wagering that bonus; and
“Website” means the website or any respective page, subpage, subdomain or section thereof from time to time, located at or accessible via the domain name: www.williamhill.com
1.3 In addition, where You play any game, or place a bet using the Services, or otherwise use the Services, You agree to be bound by:
1.3.1 the Rules For All Sports Bets on the William Hill Sportsbook as set out under the general Help section (“the Betting Rules”);
1.3.2 the Rules of any game You play (“Game Rules”), as set out under the relevant general Help section and any Rules tabs, including (without limitation):
22.214.171.124 for games under the ‘Casino’ tab: the Casino Rules for the relevant game;
126.96.36.199 for games under the ”Poker’ tab: the Poker Rules for the relevant game;
188.8.131.52 for games under the ”Games’ tab: the Games Rules for the relevant game;
184.108.40.206 for games under the ”Vegas’ tab: the Vegas Rules for the relevant game;
220.127.116.11 for Live Casino games under the ”Live Casino’ tab: the Live Casino Rules for the relevant game;
18.104.22.168 for games under the ”Scratchcards’ tab: the Scratchcard Rules for the relevant game;
22.214.171.124 for any of the games under the ”Bingo’ tab: the Bingo Rules for the relevant game;
126.96.36.199 for any of games under the ”Financials’ tab: the relevant Financial betting rules for the relevant game;
188.8.131.52 in respect of any new games, the rules applicable to such game;
1.3.3 any Bonus Terms;
1.3.4 any Download Terms;
1.3.5 any terms and conditions relating to withdrawals which are contained in the ‘Withdrawal’ part of the Help section of the Website (“Withdrawal Terms”); and
1.3.6 any other terms applicable to the Services and/or which You are required to confirm Your agreement to as part of the Services, for example the terms relating to the Tip Advisor service (“Additional Terms”).
1.5.1 the Withdrawal Terms;
1.5.2 the Bonus Terms;
1.5.3 the Betting Rules;
1.5.4 the Game Rules;
1.5.5 the Additional Terms;
1.5.6 the Related Account Terms;
1.5.7 the General Terms;
1.5.9 the Download Terms.
2. CONTRACTING PARTIES
2.3.1 the Operator; or
2.3.2 in the case of terms and conditions relating to monies held in Your Account from time to time, to any Operator Group company which holds such money and shall (where appropriate) be deemed to include our agents, partners, and suppliers.
3.3.1 email (to the email address You have previously supplied us with, if any);
3.3.2 a message to Your Inbox on the Website; or
4. OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
4.1 In order to place a bet or play a game using the Services, You will need to open an account with the Operator (“Your Account” or “Account”).
4.2 In order to open Your Account for use with the Services, You can:
4.2.1 contact Customer Services;
4.2.2 click on Join Now on the Website and follow the on-screen instructions;or
4.2.3 open by such other Account opening method as shall, from time to time be offered by the Operator;
4.3 Your Account will either be operated by the Operator, or by another company in its Group for and on behalf of itself and/or the relevant Operator Group company with whom You have contracted.
4.4 When You open Your Account You will be asked to provide us with personal information, including Your name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address (“Your Contact Details”). You may update Your Contact Details from time to time by contacting Customer Services; or through the My Account management page on the Website: or by such other method as shall, from time to time, be offered by the Operator.
4.5 If You do not wish Your Contact Details to be used by us and our business partners to contact You to inform You of marketing information relating to others of our goods, products or services or those of our business partners, please indicate that this is the case by either updating your preferences under ‘My Account/Details & Settings’ or by informing Customer Services.
4.6 In opening Your Account You warrant that:
4.6.1 You understand and accept the risk that, by using the Services, You may, as well as winning money, lose money;
4.6.2 You are: (a) over 18 years of age; and (b) above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You (the “Relevant Age”);
4.6.3 gambling is not illegal in the territory where You reside;
4.6.4 You are legally able to enter into contracts;
4.6.5 You have not been excluded from gambling; and
4.7 Your Account must be registered in Your own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, Access Device or any environment where Access Devices are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc) and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which You open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the Services shall be “Duplicate Accounts”. We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account:
4.7.1 all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited by You;
4.7.2 we may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account); or
4.7.3 we may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.
5. VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY; MONEY LAUNDERING REQUIREMENTS
5.1 You warrant that:
5.1.1 the name and address You supply when opening Your Account are correct; and
5.1.2 You are the rightful owner of the money which You at any time deposit in Your Account.
5.3 Whilst we are undertaking any Checks from time to time, we may restrict You from withdrawing funds from Your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of the Website. Please note that we may from time to time reperform the Checks for regulatory, security or other business reasons. If any such restrictions cause You a problem, please contact Customer Services.
5.4 In certain circumstances we may have to contact You and ask You to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. For this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that You provide us with a certified ID according to the applicable law of Your jurisdiction or otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references and any documentation that validates your source of funds (“Identification Documentation”). You may, at any point, be required to provide a live photo of You holding the Identification Documentation. Where we are unable to complete these Checks using the Identification Documentation provided, we may require that you provide us with a notarised ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of Your jurisdiction. Until such information has been supplied to our satisfaction we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by You in relation to the Account or we may, where we reasonably believe that deliberately incorrect information has been provided by You, keep any amount deposited on the Account following the closure of the Account by us.
5.5 It is an offence for persons under the Relevant Age to make use of the Website. If we are unable to confirm that You are the Relevant Age then we will suspend Your Account until such time that we are able to confirm that You are the Relevant Age. If You are subsequently proven to have been under the Relevant Age at the time You made any gambling or gaming transactions with us, then:
5.5.1 Your Account will be closed;
5.5.2 all transactions made whilst You were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable;
5.5.3 any deposits made whilst You were under the Relevant Age will be returned to You; and
5.5.4 any winnings which You have accrued during such time when You were under the Relevant Age will be forfeited by You (and may be deducted from the amount of any deposit returned under paragraph 5.5.3) and You will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from Your Account.
6. USERNAME, PASSWORD, PIN and CUSTOMER INFORMATION
6.1 After opening Your Account, You must take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) Your username, password and/or account number to anyone else, including (where practicable) ensuring that up-to-date security software is downloaded onto Your Access Device.
6.2 All transactions made where Your username and password and/or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorised by You, and we shall not be liable for any claims in the event that You disclose Your username, password or account number to anyone else (whether deliberately or accidentally).
6.3 If You have lost or forgotten Your Account details, or have reason to believe that such details are known to an unauthorised third party, please contact us immediately for a replacement through Customer Services, details of which can be found in the Contact Us or Help section of the Website.
7. DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
7.1 If You wish to participate in the Services, You must deposit monies into Your Account from an account or source of which You are the account holder. The depositing source must be personal and not from corporate or business cards/accounts, this includes third party payments and transfers of monies from an unconnected person to that of the account holder. Such monies may (subject to paragraph 5) then be used by You to place bets or play games. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found in the Deposit part of the Help section of the Website. If You use a payment method in respect of which You are not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void) pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant Checks.
7.2 You further agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and in any such event to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting Your deposit. For the avoidance of doubt Your Account shall not be used by You as a bank account and, should we become aware of deposits into and withdrawals from Your Account without commensurate betting or gaming activity, we reserve the right to deduct an administration charge (whether or not we close or suspend the account). Monies deposited with us in Your Account shall not attract interest. Further details on account fees can be found via our Help section of the Website
7.3 We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to monies which we hold on account for You, and the extent to which such monies are protected in the event of insolvency: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx.
If You are depositing funds denominated in pounds sterling (GBP) to Your Account it will be held in a ‘Designated Client Account’. The monies in the ‘Designated Client Account’ will be kept separate from our company funds and are to be used solely for this Purpose. The bank or company is not entitled to combine the account with any other account, or to exercise any right of set-off or counterclaim against money in the account.
We must return the funds to you if they are not used for the Purpose. Steps have been taken to protect customer funds but there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This arrangement meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the protection of customer funds at the level: Medium
Your funds will not be held in the ‘Designated Client Account’ if: (i) there is a requirement for such funds to be held under the terms of any licence, in a separate non set-off bank account in the name of the licence holder; or (ii) where such funds are deposited via a third party payment provider (hereafter referred to as a “Payment Provider”). Funds deposited via a Payment Provider may take a few days before they are reach the ‘Designated Client Account’. During this period your funds will be held in the account of the relevant Payment Provider and will not be protected by the ‘Designated Client Account’. Depositing by any method other than the following will be classed as a deposit via a third party Payment Provider: (a) bank transfer.
7.5 To the extent required by Your local law or tax or other authorities You are responsible for reporting Your winnings and losses arising from the Services.
7.6 You can set a deposit limit on Your Account in any one day. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty four hours’ notice of Your wish to increase Your deposit limit and only when twenty four hours have elapsed from Your request for such an increase will the increase apply. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact Customer Services, or (where Your Account is for the Website) set up the limit through the Website by clicking on My Account, then Update Account Details. Any confirmed reductions to your deposit limit will be of immediate effect.
7.7 Subject to paragraph 12 (Closure of Your Account; etc), You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time (note that this right of withdrawal includes the right to withdraw the entirety of Your Buy-In Balance and any other deposit funds), provided that:
7.7.1 all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
7.7.2 any Checks referred to in paragraph 5 (Verification of Your Identity; Money Laundering Requirements) above have been completed by us to our satisfaction; and
7.7.3 You have complied with any other relevant withdrawal conditions affecting Your Account. Note that in the Withdrawal Terms there are some minimum withdrawal amount limits (which differ depending on the payment method you select), but if Your Account has less than such minimum (including in any Buy-In Balance) we will process a withdrawal for the balance in Your Account in any event (even though there is the stated minimum).
7.8 On any withdrawal approved by us, provided that You give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to You, we will return the relevant funds to You in accordance with paragraph 7.7 (less charges incurred or any other amount required to be deducted from Your withdrawal in order to comply with any applicable law). Please note that withdrawal by You of any Buy-In Balance will result in cancellation of any Bonus Balance associated with that Buy-In Balance in accordance with the Bonus Terms relating to that Promotion. In order to withdraw your Buy-In Balance you may need to cancel out first of any Promotion to which the Buy-In Balance relates and if this is required full instructions as to how to do so are contained in the Bonus Terms relevant to that Promotion.
7.9 We will attempt to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method and currency of payment of Your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by You, such as through different payment providers, a bank draft or wire transfer (any charges associated with relevant payment methods are set out in the Withdrawal part of the Help section of the Website). Similarly, in certain cases, the currency of Your withdrawal may not be the currency in which Your deposit was made or that was otherwise requested by You and, in circumstances where we are required to convert Your deposits between different currencies, the conversion rate used by us is as stated in the Help section of the Website.
7.10 Inactive Account Fee. If You do not use Your Account for betting or gaming, making a deposit, withdrawal or transfer, or if it is otherwise inactive, for a period of at least 13 consecutive months then it will be an “Inactive Account”. All Inactive Accounts will incur a fee(“Inactive Account Fee”), the details of which can be found in the Help section of the Website. We will notify You when Your Account becomes an Inactive Account, and at least 30 days before any Inactive Account Fee is deducted from it.
8. LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
8.1 Access to or use of the Website or any of the Services via the Website may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons in certain countries and/or jurisdictions. We do not intend that the Website should be used for betting, gaming or any other purposes by persons in countries and/or jurisdictions in which such activities are illegal, which includes the United States of America and those territories listed via the Help section on the Website. The fact that the Website is accessible in any such country and/or jurisdiction, or appears in the official language of any such country shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the access to and use of the Website, and the making of deposits or receipt of any winnings from Your Account. The availability of the Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting, gaming or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
8.2 It is Your responsibility to determine the law that applies in the location in which You are present. You should ensure that You will be acting legally in Your jurisdiction in opening Your Account and/or using the Website and You represent, warrant and agree that You will do so.
8.3 If it becomes apparent to us that You are resident in a country and/or jurisdiction in which the use of the Website is not legal, we shall be entitled immediately to close Your Account, in which case any balance on the Account on the date of such closure will be refunded to You as soon as it is practicable for us to do so.
9. PLACING YOUR BET AND/OR GAMING USING THE SERVICES
9.1 In order to place a bet or access a Service you should follow the instructions provided at the Help section.
9.2 It is Your responsibility to ensure that the details of any bet, stake or similar transaction that you place using the Services (a “Transaction”) are correct in the following manner:
9.2.1 when using the Website (either directly, through an application or otherwise) in accordance with the relevant Betting Rules or Game Rules, as appropriate; and
9.2.2 when using Telebetting, your bet will be read back to you and you will be asked to confirm that it is correct to our telephone agent.
9.3 Your Transaction history can be accessed by you by clicking My Account on the Website, or through our Customer Services team (including by opting to receive a written statement).
9.4.1 affect Your ability to: 184.108.40.206 receive the free bets, or the full expected value of the free bets from that Free Bet Promotion, having placed all the necessary qualifying bets; and 220.127.116.11 place the remaining qualifying bets required by that Free Bet Promotion, and consequently receive the free bets, or the full expected value of the free bets from that Free Bet Promotion, to which You would be entitled as a result; and 18.104.22.168 attempt to complete any Wagering Requirements associated with that Free Bet Promotion; or 9.4.2 materially affect Your ability to complete the qualifying bets required by that Free Bet Promotion.
9.5 No Transaction is accepted by us until You have given the appropriate confirmation (or it has otherwise been accepted by us) in accordance with paragraph 9.2. If You are in any doubt as to whether a Transaction has been accepted successfully, You should contact Customer Services.
Once a Transaction has been accepted by us, You cannot cancel the transaction unless we agree otherwise. If You are making a telephone-betting transaction and the relevant telephone connection becomes unexpectedly disconnected, we shall nevertheless place the relevant bet if (a) we are clear as to your intended instruction; (b) the bet details have been provided to us by You prior to the point at which we cease accepting bets on the relevant event; and (c) the bet is acceptable to us in the ordinary course of business. In the event of any such telephone disconnection, You should immediately contact our Customer Service team for confirmation as to whether your bet has been placed.
9.6 We may, at our discretion (and provided that neither You nor we gain any unfair advantage), elect to accept a bet notwithstanding that the relevant event has begun. In respect of gaming, the relevant Game Rules shall set out the point at which no further stakes will be accepted by us.
9.7 We may cancel or amend a Transaction pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 5 (Verification of Your Identity), paragraph 11 (Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity) or paragraph 18 (Errors or Omissions).
10. REMOTE GAMING OR BETTING
10.1 Where You are accessing the Services via an electronic form of communication You should be aware that:
10.1.1 in relation to Your use of the Website for the placing of bets or playing of games:
10.1.1.1 You may be using a connection or equipment which is slower than such equipment used by others and this may affect Your performance in time critical events offered via the Website;
10.1.1.2 You may encounter system flaws, faults, errors or service interruption which will be dealt with in accordance with paragraph 17 (IT Failure);
10.1.1.3 the Game Rules for each event or game offered via the Website are available and should be considered by You prior to Your use of the Services offered via the Website; and
10.1.1.4 in games offered via the Website which benefit from more players or greater liquidity we may deploy automated players (“Bots”)(whose usernames will be “bot”) who are pre-programmed to play and join in with the game in order to assist the liquidity or the number of players gaming, although we will not use Bots without making such usage clear to You. We can categorically confirm that We do not deploy Bots in our Poker software and will take active steps in conjunction with our software providers to prevent their usage by any users of the Services; and
10.1.2 in relation to Your use of the Services, if You are betting on an “in running” event, You may not at any relevant time be able to see or otherwise be provided with the most up-to-date information in relation to the relevant event. We shall not be liable to You in respect of any losses suffered or costs incurred by You as a result of any delay in the transmission of information relating to any “in running” event.
11.COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
11.1 The following practices (or any of them) in relation to the Services:
11.2 If You suspect a person is engaged in any Prohibited Practice, please tell us about it as soon as you can, by e-mailing us or telephoning Customer Services.
11.3 You agree that You shall not participate in or be connected with any form of Prohibited Practice.
11.4.1 we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in or have been connected with any form of Prohibited Practice (this may include the use by us (and by our gaming partners and our other suppliers) of any fraud, cheating and collusion detection practices which are used in the gambling and gaming industry at the relevant time); or
11.4.2 You have placed bets and/or played online games with any other online provider of gambling services and are suspected (as a result of such play) of any equivalent to any Prohibited Practice on those other gambling services, or other improper activity; or
11.4.3 we become aware that You have “charged back” or denied any of the purchases or deposits that You made to Your Account; or
11.4.4 in our reasonable opinion your continued use of the Services may be detrimental to our regulated status, including our continued ability to be licensed by the Gambling Commission and/or the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner; or
11.4.5 You become bankrupt or suffer similar proceedings anywhere in the world,
11.5 For the purposes of this paragraph 11:
11.5.1 “fraudulent practice” means any fraudulent activity engaged in by You or by any person acting on Your behalf or in collusion with You, and shall include, without limitation: (a) fraudulent charge-backs and rake-back activity; (b) the use by You or any other person who was participating in the same game as You at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds; (c) the collusion by You with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us); (d) any attempt to register false or misleading account information; and (e) any actual or attempted act by You which is reasonably deemed by us to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm;
11.5.2 “criminal activity” shall include, without limitation, money laundering and any offence under section 42 of the Gambling Act 2005; and
11.5.3 “unfair advantage” shall include, without limitation:
22.214.171.124 the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party’s software used by You in connection with the Services (including in respect of any game);
126.96.36.199 the use of third party software or analysis systems, including but not limited to, software that includes features that:
188.8.131.52.1 enables play without human intervention (e.g. Bots),
184.108.40.206.2 makes automated decisions,
220.127.116.11.3 shares hole card information, and/or
18.104.22.168.4 provides real time poker coaching;
22.214.171.124 notwithstanding the generality of paragraph 126.96.36.199, the use of Bots for poker games (including, but not limited to, those games appearing under the Poker tab) and any Bots for skill games (including but not limited to, those skill games appearing under the Skill tab or Games tab) and Bots for any other use which would otherwise constitute any other Prohibited Practices;
188.8.131.52 the exploitation by You, of an Error as defined in paragraph 18.1 below, in any case either to Your advantage and/or to the disadvantage of us or others.
11.6 In exercising any of our rights under paragraph 11.4 in relation to a Prohibited Practice, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that, while complying with our regulatory and other legal obligations, we exercise such rights in a manner which is fair to You and to our other customers.
11.7 We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of Your identity and of any suspected Prohibited Practice by You, and You shall cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
11.8 Rigging: We reserve the right to void any bet if we have any suspicion or evidence that the prices or the pool have been manipulated or where a race, event or match has been rigged and this suspicion or evidence has caused us or any other operator to report the match to ESSA (Sports Betting Integrity). Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with William Hill across any or all of our betting channels.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY YOU
12.1.1 indicating Your wish to close Your Account; and
12.1.2 stating the reasons why You wish to close Your Account, in particular if You are doing so because of concerns over the level of Your use of the same.
12.2 When You request closure of Your Account under paragraph 12.1 we will, subject to paragraph 12.3, return any outstanding balance in Your Account to You.
12.4 When repaying the outstanding balance on Your Account, we shall use the same method of payment which You provided upon registration of Your Account, or such other payment method as we may reasonably select.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY US
12.6.1 allow You to receive the free bets, or the full expected value of the free bets from that Free Bet Promotion, having placed all the necessary qualifying bets; and
12.6.2 allow You to place the remaining qualifying bets required by that Free Bet Promotion, and consequently receive the free bets, or the full expected value of the free bets from that Free Bet Promotion, to which You would be entitled as a result; and
12.6.3 allow You the opportunity to attempt to complete any Wagering Requirements associated with that Free Bet Promotion; and
12.6.4 allow You to complete the qualifying bets required by that Free Bet Promotion. In the event of any such termination by us we shall, subject to paragraph 12.7, as soon as reasonably practicable following a request by You, refund the balance of Your Account.
SUSPENSION BY US
13. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES
13.1 You are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of Your Access Devices and related equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that You need to use in order to access the Services. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any losses caused to You (whether resulting from loss of service, poor internet connectivity, insufficient bandwidth or otherwise) by the internet or any telecommunications service provider that You have engaged in order to access the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the Operator does not make any representation or give any warranty as to the compatibility of the Services with any particular third party software or hardware, including (for the avoidance of doubt) third party analysis or ‘Bot’ programmes which promise certain results from any of the Services.
13.2 You must ensure that children, young persons and other vulnerable persons are not able to access Your Account.
13.3 Under no circumstances should You use the Services for any purpose which is or is likely to be considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, of a racist, sexist or other discriminatory nature, or which could cause offence. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, via the Website, or attempt to pass Yourself off as being any other person, or behave in such a manner towards any Operator staff used to provide the Services, Customer Services, or any helpdesk or support function which we make available to You.
13.4 You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to provide access or reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent, including creating links to it.
13.5 You shall be solely liable in respect of any content uploaded by You onto the Website (“Uploaded Content”) and, in uploading any such content, You represent and warrant that:
13.5.1 You have obtained all necessary approvals, consents, licences and permissions required in respect of the Uploaded Content and that the reproduction of the Uploaded Content on the Website will not infringe the copyright, trade mark, confidential information or any other intellectual property rights whatsoever of any third party;
13.5.2 the Uploaded Content will not contain any material in breach of paragraph 13.3 or any code in breach of paragraph 13.4;
13.5.3 the Uploaded Content will comply with all laws and regulations (including, in particular, those relating to data protection and privacy); and
13.5.4 the Operator is entitled to use and sub-licence the use of the Uploaded Content at its sole discretion.
13.6 Any material (other than Software under paragraph 16) downloaded by You from the Website shall be downloaded entirely at Your own risk and the Operator shall not be liable in respect of any loss of data or other damage caused by any such download.
13.7 Where we have reason to believe that Your use of the Services is in breach of any of paragraphs 13.2, 13.3, 13.4,13.5 or 13.6 we shall, without prejudice to any of our other rights, be entitled forthwith to remove from the Website any offending content or remove the chat functionality.
14. BETTING AND GAMING TERMS
14.1 Expressions used in the betting and gaming industry are numerous. Where appropriate, a glossary explaining the meaning of commonly used betting and gaming expressions is available in the Help section of the Website. Should You be in any doubt as to the meaning of any expression, You should:
14.1.1 look up its meaning in the Help section relating to the event or game You are betting or gaming on;
14.1.2 if You are still in any doubt, contact Customer Services for clarification; and
14.1.3 not place any bet or game on any event until its meaning is understood to Your satisfaction,
because we cannot accept any responsibility if You place a bet or game via the products offered via the Services in circumstances where You do not understand any of the terms involved in or relating to the bet or game.
15. ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product or service (including any prices offered) available through the Website at any time for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing provision of the Website, but without prejudice to any games and/or bets already in progress at the time of such amendment. From time to time, we may restrict You from accessing some parts of the Website for the purpose of maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the games and/or products available through the Website.
16. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
16.1 In order to use the products offered through the Services, You may be required to download and install software supplied by third parties on to Your Access Device (“Software”). Software may include, but is not limited to: Access Device applications, our download Casino and Poker products and any promotional, marketing and/or facility applications, products and software.
16.3 It is Your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto Your Access Device in a manner compatible with Your own Access Device’s specific set-up. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable to the extent that the incorrect downloading of any Software has an adverse effect on the operation of Your Access Device.
17. IT FAILURE
17.1 Where problems occur in the software or hardware used by us to provide the Services we will take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as reasonably practicable. Where such problems cause a game to be interrupted in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position without any detriment to You or other players, we will take all reasonable steps to treat You in a fair manner (which may include reinstating the balance on Your Account to the position existing following completion of the last bet or game logged on the Operator’s server immediately prior to the occurrence of the problem).
17.2 We will not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit Your ability to enter or participate in any Promotion. We shall not be liable for damage, or loss or injury resulting from entry to any Promotion, including failure to win, acceptance or use of any prize, but nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for any fraud on the part of us or death or personal injury resulting from our own negligence.
18. ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
18.1 A number of circumstances may arise where a bet or wager is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in error. A non-exhaustive list of such circumstances is as follows:
18.1.1 where we mis-state any odds or terms of a bet or gaming wager to You as a result of obvious error or omission in inputting the information or setting up a market, or as a result of a computer malfunction;
18.1.2 where we have made a ‘palpable error’. A palpable error occurs where:
184.108.40.206 in relation to bets placed prior to an event taking place, the prices/terms offered are materially different from those available in the general market; or
220.127.116.11 in relation to any event, the price/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring;
18.1.3 where we have continued to accept bets on a market which should have been suspended, including where the relevant event is in progress (except where ‘in-running’ bets are accepted) or had already finished (sometimes referred to as ‘late bets’);
18.1.4 where an error has been made as a result of a Prohibited Practice under paragraph 11.1;
18.1.5 where we should not have accepted, or have the right to cancel or re-settle, a bet pursuant to the Betting Rules (for example due to ‘Related Contingencies’);
18.1.6 where an error is made by us as to the amount of winnings/returns that are paid to You, including as a result of a manual or computer input error; or
18.1.7 where an error has been made by us as to the amount of free bets and/or bonuses that are credited to Your Account,
such circumstances being referred to as an “Error”
18.2 We reserve the right to:
18.2.1 correct any Error made on a bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or terms which were available or should have been available through the Operator (absent the publishing error) at the time that the bet was placed and the bet will be deemed to have taken place on the terms which were usual for that bet; or
18.2.2 where it is not reasonably practicable to correct and re-settle under 18.2.1 above, to declare the bet void and return Your stake into Your Account; or
18.2.3 in circumstances where the Error has resulted from a Prohibited Practice, to take the steps set out in paragraph 11.4.
18.3 Any monies which are credited to Your Account, or paid to You as a result of an Error shall be deemed, pending resolution under paragraph 18.2, to be held by You on trust for us and shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to You. Where such circumstances exist, if You have monies in Your Account we may reclaim these monies from Your Account pursuant to paragraph 7.4. We agree that we shall use all reasonable endeavours to detect any Errors and inform You of them as soon as reasonably practicable.
18.4 Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, that results from any Error by us or an error by You.
18.5 You shall inform us as soon as reasonably practicable should You become aware of any Error.
18.6 Where You have used monies which have been credited to Your Account or awarded to You as a result of an Error to place subsequent bets or play games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which You may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by You on trust for us and You shall immediately repay to us any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by us to You.
19. EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
19.1 Your access to and use of the Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. We shall not be liable for any attempts by You to use the Services by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
19.3 SAVE AS PROVIDED IN OUR BETTING RULES AND SUBJECT TO PARAGRAPH 19.5, OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY (INCLUDING THAT OF OUR GROUP COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICES AND WHETHER UTILISING THE WEBSITE OR TELEBETTING), WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE LIMITED TO:
19.3.1 WHERE OUR LIABILITY RELATES TO A BET OR STAKE, THE AMOUNT OF THE BET OR STAKE PLACED BY YOU IN RESPECT OF WHICH OUR LIABILITY HAS ARISEN;
19.3.2 WHERE OUR LIABILITY RELATES TO THE MISAPPLICATION OF FUNDS, THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN MISPLACED BY US; AND
19.3.3 IN RESPECT OF ANY OTHER LIABILITY OF THE OPERATOR, TEN THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING (£10,000).
19.4 WE (INCLUDING OUR GROUP COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, IN RESPECT OF ANY:
19.4.1 LOSS OF DATA;
19.4.2 LOSS OF PROFITS;
19.4.3 LOSS OF REVENUE;
19.4.4 LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY;
19.4.5 LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO GOODWILL OR REPUTATION;
19.4.6 BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; OR
19.5.1 fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation); or
19.5.2 death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
20.1 You will fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages (including legal fees), however caused, that may arise, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, as a result of or in connection with:
20.1.1 the access to and use of the Services by You or by anyone else using Your username and password; and/or
21. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
21.1 All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material forming part of the Services are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material comprised within the Services may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single device only (and hard copies may be printed) solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use.
21.5 All intellectual property rights in the name “William Hill” and “Will Hill”, the logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features of the Operator and any content provided by the Operator or any third party for inclusion on the Website vest in the Operator or the applicable third party. You agree not to display or use such logos, designs, trade marks and other distinctive brand features in any manner without our prior written consent.
22. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
22.1 You shall not:
22.1.1 corrupt the Website;
22.1.2 attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
22.1.3 flood the Website with information, multiple submissions or “spam”;
22.1.4 knowingly or negligently use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs or similar material that is malicious or harmful;
22.1.5 interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website;
22.1.6 attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any suspected breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
22.2 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your Access Device and related equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
23. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
23.2 We are required by law (in particular the Data Protection Act 2004 in Gibraltar) to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from You in Your use of the Services. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use Your personal information.
23.3 Prior to Your use of and when You use the Services it will be necessary for us to collect certain information about You, including Your name and date of birth, Your Contact Details, and may also include information about Your marketing preferences (all of which shall be known as “Your Personal Information”).
23.4 By providing us with Your Personal Information, You consent to our processing Your Personal Information, including any of the same which is particularly sensitive:
23.4.2 for other purposes where we need to process Your Personal Information for the purposes of operating the Services,
including by sharing it with our service providers and agents for these purposes, for example to our providers of postal services, marketing services and Customer Services agents. We may also disclose Your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
23.5 We may retain copies of any communications that You send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from You.
24. USE OF ‘COOKIES’ ON THE WEBSITE
25. COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
25.1 No claim or dispute with regard to:
25.1.1 the acceptance or settlement of a bet which You have made using the Services will be considered more than 6 months after the date of the original transaction; and
25.1.2 a game which You have played using the Services will be considered more than 6 months after the date on which the relevant transaction or game play took place.
25.2 Should You wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, as a first step You should, as soon as reasonably practicable, contact Customer Services about Your complaint, which will be escalated as necessary within our Customer Services team until resolution.
25.4 If You remain unhappy with any solution offered by us then You agree that the matter may be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), telephone number +44 207 347 5883. Further details about IBAS can be found on www.ibas-uk.com. IBAS’ decision will be final so long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned. We are able to provide You with IBAS’ postal address on request. Alternatively, you can raise your complaint using the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The ODR platform will aid in the resolution of your complaint by facilitating communications between parties
25.5 If You are not a customer registered in or transacting in Great Britain, to the extent that You wish to challenge any process pursuant to this paragraph 25 You shall be entitled to raise the matter with the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Please refer to the Government of Gibraltar website for further information and advice on how to do so: www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotegambling/ and https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/new/gambling-commissioners-advice-complainants.
25.6 You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played through the Services and You accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on Your screen and the game server used by the Operator, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of Your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
25.7 When we wish to contact You, we may do so using any of Your Contact Details. Notices will be deemed to have been properly served and received by You immediately after an email is sent or after we have communicated with You directly by telephone (including where we leave You a voicemail), or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address (if any) in Your Contact Details at the time that any such email was sent.
26. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
27. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
27.2 Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
28.1 If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of Your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations.
28.2 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
29.2 In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the Operator’s original intent.
30. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
31. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
32. LAW AND JURISDICTION
33. RESPONSIBLE GAMING/GAMBLING
33.1 For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a voluntary self-exclusion policy, which enables You to close Your Account or restrict Your ability to place bets or game on the Website for a minimum period of six months. You can ask that the restriction lasts for a period of up to five years. Once Your Account has been self-excluded You will be unable to reactivate the Account under any circumstances until the expiry of the period chosen under this paragraph. At the expiry of the self-exclusion period You will be entitled to re-commence use of the Services by contacting Customer Services.
33.2 If You require any information relating to this facility please speak to Customer Services through the Help section or view our Responsible Gambling section.
33.3 We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. However, self-exclusion requires the joint commitment of both You and the Operator. During the self-exclusion period You must not attempt to try to open new accounts and You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if You continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and we fail to recognise or determine that You have requested self-exclusion in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, You opening a new account, gambling in a Licensed Betting Office or over the telephone rather than over the internet or using a different name or address.
33.4 The National Association for Gambling Care Educational Resources and Training (“GAMCARE”) provides information, advice and counselling to individuals, their family and friends who have concerns about problem gambling. The Helpline number for GAMCARE when calling from the UK is 0808 802 0133 (this number may not be available from outside the UK); online support is available via netline at http://secure.gamcare.org.uk/netline/.
33.5 The Operator is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives.
Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them. You may not link to this site, nor frame it without our express written permission.
35. CONTACTING US
The Operator can be contacted at the addresses given in paragraph 2.1 above; by e-mail and/or telephone at the address on the Contact Us section of the Website, or by telephone on 0800 085 62 96 (from within the UK) or 00 800 3551 3551 (from outside the UK). Please note that all calls to our Customer Services & Telephone Betting teams are recorded for training and security purposes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOUNTS LINKED TO A PLUS CARD
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 Terms defined in the General Terms shall have the same meaning when used in these Related Account Terms, unless defined below. In addition, the definitions below apply to these Related Account Terms:
“Fair Deal Rules” means the fair deal rules displayed in a LBO;
“FOBT” means a fixed-odds betting terminal located in a LBO;
“LBO” means a licensed betting office operated by William Hill Organization Limited;
“Plus Account” means Your plus account which is linked to Your Plus Card and which can be accessed via the Plus Application, a FOBT or otherwise and which shows betting activity and betting history of bets placed using Your Plus Card;
“Plus Application” means the web application located at plus.williamhill.com and from which You may access Your Plus Account;
“Plus Card” means the card which has been issued to You by William Hill Organization Limited in connection with Your Plus Account and from which You can deposit, transfer or withdraw monies for use in a LBO or on the Website provided that You have opted to set up a Related Account and provided that You have opted-in to the relevant functionality;
“Plus Card Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions displayed at plus.williamhill.com;
“Related Account” shall have the meaning given to it in paragraph 3.1;
“SSBT” means a self-service betting terminal located in a LBO;
“Related Account Terms” means these terms and conditions;
“William Hill Organization Limited” means William Hill Organization Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 00278208 and with registered office address at Greenside House, 50 Station Road, Wood Green, London N22 7TP.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
2.1 These Related Account Terms apply to Your use of Your Related Account and by using Your Related Account you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 These Related Account Terms should be read in conjunction with the General Terms, the Plus Card Terms and Conditions and the Fair Deal Rules.
3. LINKING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH YOUR PLUS ACCOUNT AND YOUR PLUS CARD
3.1 We may offer You the opportunity to operate a multi-channel account which links Your Plus Account and Your Plus Card to Your Account and which may offer You the following functionality:
3.1.1 the ability to use monies from Your Account to place bets with William Hill Organization Limited in a LBO using a SSBT;
3.1.2 the ability to deposit monies into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO;
3.1.3 the ability to withdraw monies from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO; and
3.1.4 the ability to deposit monies from any winnings from bets placed in a LBO using a SSBT into Your Account
4. USING MONIES FROM YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT TO PLACE BETS IN A LBO
4.1 Where you have opted to set up a Related Account, We may offer You the functionality to use monies from Your Account to place bets with William Hill Organization Limited in a LBO using a SSBT.
4.2 Use of monies from Your Account to place bets in a LBO will be treated as a withdrawal from Your Account and will subject to any terms and conditions relating to withdrawals in the General Terms and the Help section of the Website.
4.3 All bets placed in a LBO using monies from Your Account will be subject to the Fair Deal Rules.
4.4 All bets placed by You in a LBO using monies from Your Account shall be subject to any wagering limits that apply to Your Account.
4.5 The full balance in Your Account, excluding any bonuses and free bets will be available for use to place a bet in a LBO , subject to any limits that may be placed on Your Account and/or Your Plus Account.
4.6 When using monies from Your Account to place a bet in a LBO, the full stake of the bet must be taken from Your Account. You are not permitted to combine payment methods or part-pay for bets in a LBO using monies from Your Account and other payment methods.
4.7 When using monies from Your Account to place a bet in a LBO, you agree and acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to ensure that You have sufficient funds in Your Account and that such funds have been deposited pursuant to the General Terms. If you do not have sufficient funds in Your Account for the stake Your bet will not be accepted and you will not be entitled to any winnings from that bet. We accept no liability for any claims, damages, or losses suffered by You arising out of or in connection with any failure by You to have sufficient funds in Your Account or any failure by You to deposit funds in Your Account pursuant to the General Terms.
4.8 All winnings from bets placed in a LBO using monies from Your Account will be returned automatically to Your Account. You may be able to withdraw monies from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO as set out in paragraph 6 below.
4.9 All bets placed in a LBO using monies from Your Account will be displayed in Your Transaction history which can be accessed by clicking My Account on the Website and can be identified by the presence of a plus icon.
5. DEPOSITING MONIES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OVER-THE-COUNTER IN A LBO
5.1 Where you have opted to set up a Related Account, We may offer You the functionality to deposit monies into Your Account over-the-counter in an LBO. Your ability to deposit monies into Your Account over-the-counter shall be subject to You passing any identification verification checks required under the Plus Card Terms and Conditions.
5.2 All deposits into Your Account in a LBO will be subject to Plus Card Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to deposits which are contained in the General Terms and the Help section of the Website.
5.3 Deposits into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO can only be made by cash transfer.
5.4 Any deposits into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO shall be subject to any deposit limits that apply to Your Account.
5.5 We reserve the right to impose limits on the amounts that You can deposit into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO at any time and without notice to You. We reserve the right to refuse any deposits into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO and/or restrict Your eligibility to deposit monies into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO at Our discretion and without notice or liability to You.
5.6 If any amounts are incorrectly credited to Your Account or are inaccurate or invalid, You agree to promptly notify Us. We may cancel any bets and/or withhold any winnings which You may have won with such amounts, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by You on trust for us and You shall immediately repay to us any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by Us to You.
5.7 All deposits into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO will be displayed in Your Transaction history which can be accessed by clicking My Account on the Website and can be identified by the presence of a plus icon.
6. WITHDRAWING MONIES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT OVER-THE-COUNTER IN A LBO
6.1 Where you have opted to set up a Related Account, We may offer you the functionality to withdraw monies from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO.
6.2 Any withdrawal from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO will be subject to any terms relating to withdrawals in the General Terms and the Withdrawal Terms.
6.3 Any withdrawals from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO shall be subject to any withdrawal limits that apply to Your Account.
6.4 Withdrawals from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO will be subject to You completing to our satisfaction all identification verification checks required under the Plus Card Terms and Conditions and all checks referred to in paragraph 5 of the General Terms (Verification of Your Identity; Money Laundering Requirements) to our satisfaction.
6.5 In order to withdraw monies from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO, You must have sufficient funds in Your Account.
6.6 Due to Our legal and regulatory obligations under applicable anti-money laundering legislation, where You have deposited monies into Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO and You wish to withdraw such monies over-the-counter in a LBO on the same day or otherwise, You agree and acknowledge that We may refuse any such withdrawal at Our discretion until You have staked at least seventy percent (70%) of the amounts originally deposited over-the-counter in a LBO. This restriction will only apply when withdrawing monies from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO, You will be able to withdraw these monies from Your Account using alternative online withdrawal methods, subject to any terms relating to withdrawals in the General Terms and Withdrawal Terms.
6.7 All withdrawals from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO will be displayed in Your Transaction history which can be accessed by clicking My Account on the Website and can be identified by the presence of a plus icon.
6.8 We reserve the right to refuse any withdrawals or unilaterally impose individual withdrawal limits on withdrawals from Your Account over-the-counter in a LBO at Our discretion and without notice to You.
6.9 If any withdrawals from Your Account over-the-counter are incorrect for any reason whatsoever, You agree to promptly notify Us. We reserve the right to void any such incorrect withdrawals and any amounts withdrawn by you in error shall be deemed to be held by You on trust for us and You shall immediately repay to us any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by Us to You.
7. DEPOSITING MONIES FROM WINNING BETS PLACED IN A LBO USING A SSBT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
7.1 Where you have opted to set up a Related Account and You have placed a bet in a LBO using a SSBT which has not used funds from Your Account but which You have tracked using Your Plus Account, We may permit You to transfer winnings from such bets directly to Your Account.
7.2 All deposits of monies from winning bets placed in a LBO into Your Account will be subject to Plus Card Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to deposits which are contained in the General Terms and the Help section of the Website.
7.3 Any deposits of monies from winning bets placed in a LBO into Your Account will be subject to any deposit limits that apply to Your Account.
7.4 We reserve the right to impose limits on the amounts that You can deposit into Your Account from winning bets placed in a LBO using a SSBT at any time and without notice or liability to You.
7.5 If any amounts are incorrectly credited to Your Account, You agree to promptly notify Us. We may cancel any bets and/or withhold any winnings which You may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by You on trust for us and You shall immediately repay to us any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by Us to You.
7.6 All deposits into Your Account from an LBO using a SSBT will be displayed in Your Transaction history which can be accessed by clicking My Account on the Website and can be identified by the presence of a plus icon.
PLAYTECH END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATING THE SOFTWARE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER UNDER A LICENSE FROM THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER. A CONDITION TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE IS THAT YOU ENTER INTO THE FOLLOWING LEGALLY BINDING SUB-LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH US, WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, TO MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE MANDATORY LAW; YOU ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS SUB-LICENSE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK THE “I AGREE” BUTTON AND DO NOT CONTINUE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
The following words and terms, when used with this End User Licence Agreement (“EULA”), shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
“Bingo Hall” the part of the Website operated by Us which acts as a gateway through which You can participate in the Bingo Network;
“Bingo Network” the centralised and shared bingo card rooms facility managed by or on behalf of the Software Provider upon which online bingo games are deployed and configured by the Software Provider;
“iPoker Network” the centralised and shared poker card rooms facility managed by or on behalf of the Software Provider upon which online poker games are deployed and configured by the Software Provider;
“IP Rights” all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, moral rights, database rights, semi-conductor topography rights, supplementary protection certificates, petty patents, utility models, trade marks, service marks, trade names, rights to goodwill and/or to sue for passing-off, rights in designs, personality rights, rights in undisclosed or confidential information (including without limitation know how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not)) and other similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection (in each case whether registered or unregistered) and all applications (or rights to apply) for, and for renewals or extensions of, any such rights, in each case as may now or in the future exist anywhere in the world;
“Online Gaming System” Our internet gaming systems, gaming activities and related services operated on the Website, including, but not limited to, online casino, online bingo, online poker and any other games;
“Poker Room” the part of the Website operated by Us which acts as a gateway through which You can participate in the iPoker Network;
“Player Account” a personal account opened by an individual and maintained with Us to enable that person to play games in the Online Gaming System;
“Related Party” in relation to a relevant party, a parent undertaking or a subsidiary undertaking, or a subsidiary undertaking of its parent undertaking, in each case from time to time; “undertaking”, “parent undertaking” and “subsidiary undertaking” shall have the meanings attributed to them in sections 1161 and 1162 of and schedule 7 to the Companies Act 2006 except that the figure of “50%” shall be substituted for each reference to “a majority” in such sections; and “Related Parties” shall be construed accordingly;
“Software” the software to be Used by You for the purpose of playing casino, poker and/or bingo games in the Online Gaming System, including the related documentation and including any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software;
“Software Provider” Playtech Software Limited, (registered number 1030187) whose registered office is at Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, with its head office at 2nd Floor, St George’s Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EE;
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself” the user of the Software downloaded from the Website;
“Us”/”We”/”Ourselves” means the Operator as described in paragraph 2 in the General Terms;
“Use” (a) in relation to any software, load, install, execute, run, store, transmit, display and copy (for the purposes of loading, installation, execution, running, storage, transmission and display); and (b) in relation to any documentation, utilise and copy the documentation (in so far as is reasonably necessary for the purpose of using the Software under the terms of this EULA); and “Using” shall be construed accordingly; and
1. LICENCE TO USE SOFTWARE
1.1 Subject to clause 3 below, We hereby grant to You a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to Use the Software on Your computer, for the sole purpose of participating in the Online Gaming System including playing poker games in the Poker Room and bingo games in the Bingo Hall, in accordance with the provisions of this EULA.
1.2 The licence in clause 1.1 above applies only to the object code of the Software (i.e. the compiled, assembled, or machine executable version of the Software, or any part of the Software) and does not grant You any rights whatsoever with respect to the source code of the Software (i.e. the human readable form of the Software).
1.3 In addition, the licence in clause 1.1 above does not apply to certain excluded territories, identified by Us from time to time; currently, this licence does not apply to Use of the Software in Israel, Estonia, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hong Kong, the United States of America (and its territories) and, solely in respect of any live casino games whilst being provided in the Philippines, the Philippines. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO CONSULT AND CHECK REGULARLY OUR WEBSITE REGARDING THE LIST OF THE EXCLUDED TERRITORIES.
1.4 We reserve any and all rights to Ourselves which are not expressly granted to You in clauses 1.1 and 1.2 above. In addition, except as specifically stated in clauses 1.1 and 1.2 above, You are not permitted to, and You agree not to permit or assist others to:
1.4.1 install or load the Software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of “bulletin board”, online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
1.4.2 sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this EULA), Your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
1.4.3 remove any copyright, proprietary or similar notices from the Software (or any copies of it);
1.4.4 operate the Software or any part of it for the benefit of or on behalf of any third party, including by way of application service provider services, internet service provider services, timesharing arrangements, outsourcing services or bureau services;
1.4.5 use, copy, modify, create derivative works from or distribute the Software, any part of it, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of it;
1.4.6 (except to the extent permitted by law) decode, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise translate or convert the Software or any part of the Software; or
1.4.7 enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Our security systems or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Poker Room, the Bingo Hall or all or any part of the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components of the Software.
1.5 You acknowledge and agree that all IP Rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including in and to any modification, enhancement, adaptation, translation or other change of or addition to the Software, belong exclusively to the Software Provider (or its licensors), even if developed based on ideas, suggestions or proposals by You or any other third party. You irrevocably assign to the Software Provider all right, title, and interest You may have or may acquire in and to all such rights, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trade mark, trade secret or know how, and You agree to sign and deliver to the Software Provider such documents as the Software Provider considers are required to evidence or effect the assignment of all of the aforesaid rights to the Software Provider.
1.6 THE SOFTWARE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS EULA ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY UNDERTAKINGS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE (TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE PERMISSIBLE BY LAW).
1.7 WE AND THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER, AND ALL OF OUR AND/OR THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER’S RELATED PARTIES, HEREBY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM (TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION IS PERMISSIBLE BY LAW) ANY AND ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WE NOR THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER (OR OUR RESPECTIVE RELATED PARTIES) WARRANT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT (A) THE SOFTWARE WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY’S IP RIGHTS, OR THAT (B) THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE IS VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT (C) THE SOFTWARE IS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (D) THAT USE BY YOU OF THE SOFTWARE WITH ANY HARDWARE OR OTHER SOFTWARE (OTHER THAN HARDWARE AND/OR OTHER SOFTWARE NOTIFIED AS BEING COMPATIBLE WITH THE SOFTWARE, SUCH INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE WITH THE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD AND/OR ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ON THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER’S WEBSITE) WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DISTURBANCE TO THE SOFTWARE, TO SUCH HARDWARE OR TO SUCH OTHER SOFTWARE.
1.8 IN THE EVENT OF COMMUNICATIONS OR SYSTEM ERRORS OCCURRING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE, NEITHER WE NOR THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER NOR OUR AND/OR THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER’S RELATED PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR CLAIMS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM SUCH ERRORS.
1.9 NEITHER WE NOR OUR RELATED PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR PAYMENTS MADE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF A DEFECT OR ERROR IN THE SOFTWARE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND MADE BY THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR THE RETURN OF SUCH PAYMENTS OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH PAYMENTS.
1.10 You hereby acknowledge that it is not in Our control how the Software is used by You. You load and use the Software at Your own risk and in no event shall We be liable to You for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except in respect of personal injury or death resulting from Our negligence).
The Software includes non-public and confidential information, which is secret and valuable to Us or the Software Provider. You agree, as long as You use the Software and thereafter, to: (a) keep all such confidential information strictly confidential; (b) not to disclose such confidential information to a third party; and (c) not to use such confidential information for any purpose other than participating in the Online Gaming System. You further agree to take all reasonable steps at all times to protect and keep confidential such confidential information.
3. YOUR DUTY TO EXAMINE LEGALITY OF USE
3.1 It is a condition of the grant of the licence to Use the Software in this EULA that You are of sufficient age to legally Use the Software and participate in gambling activities in the country where You will be Using the Software. You confirm that You are older than 18 years, and in any event of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live. You also confirm that You are aware of, and will keep Yourself appropriately up to date in relation to all relevant, legal issues relating to Your Use of the Software, and that You understand that We and the Software Provider are not warranting in any way or manner that the Use of the Software for the purposes of gambling, as such term is commonly understood in the industry, is legal in any jurisdiction.
3.2 Given the changes in the legal requirements in various jurisdictions, You undertake to examine the legality of Your participation in the Online Gaming System and use of the Software in each jurisdiction that is applicable to You and to do the same only in compliance with all applicable laws and orders of any competent authority, and You accept sole responsibility for determining whether Your Use of the Software is legal in the jurisdiction relevant to You and/or Your Use of the Software.
4. NO CLAIMS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4.1 You understand and agree that (a) Your commitments under the Software related parts of this EULA are also for the benefit of the Software Provider and its Related Parties (and can therefore be enforced by them too), and (b) the Software Provider and its Related Parties are not parties to this EULA and will not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever caused to You or any third party, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise.
4.2 You are free to choose whether to download and Use the Software. If You do so, You acknowledge that You do so with the full understanding, and acceptance, of the terms of this EULA, including the provisions of this clause 4, and at Your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER, OR ANY OF OUR AND/OR ITS RELATED PARTIES, IN AGGREGATE:
4.2.1 BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE, CONTRACTS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; OR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA; OR
4.2.2 BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AT ANY AND ALL TIMES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS EULA, HOWSOEVER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES EXCEEDING EURO 1,000 (ONE THOUSAND EUROS),
PROVIDED ALWAYS that nothing in this clause 4.2 shall exclude any liability to You which may arise from negligence causing death or personal injury; or from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
5. SHARED POKER ROOM NETWORK
5.1 We currently participate in a shared poker room network which enables You to play poker together with other players from other poker room websites all joining the same game or the table or the tournament through a shared poker room platform managed by a third party provider of poker network services.
5.2 You therefore agree that once You join a shared poker room You will accept and comply with the rules and the terms and conditions that apply on the shared poker room including any of its games, tables and tournaments.
5.3 You acknowledge and agree that We and/or the operator of the shared poker network, at the sole discretion of either or both of us, reserve the right to terminate Your game or block Your Player Account as well as prevent You from accessing the shared poker network, either from the Website or from any other websites thereafter, in the event that You violate any of the game rules or any of the terms and conditions set out in this EULA.
5.4 You further acknowledge and accept that We and/or the operator of the shared poker network, reserve the right, at the sole discretion of either or both of us, to collect, process and record in our respective databases any information in connection with Your game patterns, personal data, depositing of funds and any other related information and inquiries that may help prevent any fraud, collusion or other improper behaviour.
7. YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You warrant and represent to Us that:
7.1 You are not a resident of any of the excluded territories referred to in clause 1.3 above;
7.2 You have examined the legality of Your participation on the Online Gaming System and Use of the Software in each jurisdiction that is applicable to You, and have found the same to be legal in such jurisdictions under all applicable laws and orders of any competent authority; and
7.3 You are not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme, with any other player in the course of any game You play or will play on the Online Gaming System.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION
Upon any termination of this EULA, You agree and acknowledge that (i) Your rights to Use the Software shall immediately terminate, (ii) You will cease any and all Use of the Software, and (iii) You will remove the Software from Your computer, hard drives, networks and other storage material
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS
9.1 Governing Law. The construction, validity and performance of this EULA will be governed by the laws of England (except to the extent that local law applies to Your Use).
9.2 No assignment by You. You are not allowed to assign this EULA or any rights or obligations under this EULA to any other person or entity.
9.3 Priority. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions in this EULA and any other agreement or document referred to in this EULA or used in connection with the Software, the terms of this EULA shall prevail.
100% Buy in Bonus + 50 Free Spins
Things you should know
– Opt in required.
– New customers only.
– Available once per customer.
– Offer will run from 09:00:00 (UK time) on 31.07.19 until otherwise cancelled by us in accordance with these Promotion Terms.
– Promotion available on Casino only.
– Buy in with a minimum of £10.
– Max. Bonus is £300.
– 40x Wagering Requirement applies to your Buy in.
– Max. Redeemable £4,000 from the Buy in Bonus.
– 50 Free Spins will be award after wagering from the Buy in Bonus is completed.
– 35x Wagering Requirement applies to your Free Spins.
– Certain games are excluded when playing Free Spins, please see table in term 6 for details.
– Stake contributions restrictions can be located in term 16.
– Max. Redeemable £1,000 from the Free Spins.
– Bonus expires 7 days from issue.
– If the Bonus Balance falls below £0.35, the Bonus Funds will be cancelled and the Promotion will end.
– You can use the “Cash in my Bonus” feature at any time to end the Buy in Bonus. This will forfeit your Free Spins.
– Please scroll to the bottom of the Terms & Conditions to view our video help guides.
– Player, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply.
– By opting in you agree to the full promotion terms below.
How does the Promotion work?
To qualify for this Promotion you need to opt in and meet the Buy-in requirements from your Main Balance, during the Promotion Period. You will then receive the Bonus to use as stated in the ‘Things you should know’ section. The Free Spins will be awarded after the Buy in Bonus is completed unless you use the “Cash in my Bonus” feature.
When you commit the Buy-In Amount into your Buy-In Balance during the Promotion Period, the Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance. At the end of the Bonus Period, if the Wagering Requirements have not been met, any Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be cancelled (where the Wagering Requirement for that Bonus has not been met) and any funds in your Buy-In Balance relating to the Promotion will be transferred to your Main Balance [and you will not be able to re-enter the promotion on that day]. Once any Wagering Requirements have been met on the Free Spins winnings, any remaining winnings from the Free Spins will automatically be credited to your Main Balance when your Free Spins round is complete, from where you be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
Your Buy-in Balance and your Bonus Balance (which includes your Bonus) will be displayed separately on your Account as “Buy-in Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
Free Spins can only be used on the Promotion Game(s) and must be used within the Bonus Period of the Free Spins being credited to your Account. Any unused Free Spins and winnings will be automatically deleted from your Account after the Bonus Period. Your Bonus, Free Spins and any Bonus Funds can be used on all Promotional Game(s) other than the following games: Excluded Games
All “Hi-Lo” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website, “Football Rules”, “Mini Football Rules”, “Wild Gambler”, “Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure”, “Time for a Deal”, “Highway Kings”, “Highway Kings Pro”, “Golden Tour”, “Desert Treasure”, “Desert Treasure II”, “Captain’s Treasure”, “Captain’s Treasure Pro”, “Halloween Fortune”, “Goblins Cave”, “Tres Amigos”, “Cinerama”, “Diamond Valley”, “Diamond Valley Pro”, “Jungle Boogie”, “Ugga Bugga”, “Funky Monkey” and “Mr Cash Back” You cannot withdraw your Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Account until the Wagering Requirement for that Bonus has been met. For customers wagering using funds other than GBP (£), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in GBP (£), the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply. 1 GBP = 1 AUD = 1 CAD = 1 EURO = 1 USD = 10 NOK = 10 CHF = 10 DKK = 100 JPY
Where an offer with a Maximum Redeemable limit is run on a seeded Jackpot game(s), any jackpot win(s) that supersede the Maximum Redeemable limit will be added to the Main Balance unless you are in breach of any additional terms.
What Wagering Requirements and Stake Contributions apply to this Promotion?
This Promotion is subject to a minimum Wagering Requirement as set out in the ‘Things you should know’ section of this Promotion. Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game(s), the amount of the stake taken from your Buy-In Balance and/or your Bonus Balance will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. Any amount of the stake taken from your Main Balance will not be deducted from the Wagering Requirement.
Any winnings accrued from your Free Spins will be added to your Bonus Balance. Each time you place a wager from your Bonus Balance on a Promotion Game(s), the amount of the stake taken from your Bonus Balance will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. Any amount of the stake taken from your Main Balance will not be deducted from the Wagering Requirement.
The Wagering Requirement for a Bonus will apply from the moment the Bonus is added to your Bonus Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period for that Bonus, otherwise the Bonus Funds will be cancelled from your Account.
A separate Wagering Requirement applies to each Bonus you receive under this Promotion.
Where you have opted in to more than one Promotion at any one time, the Wagering Requirements will be met from the Promotions in the order that you opted in to them and stakes and winnings will be applied in the same order.
Depending on the category of the Promotional Games, the Stake Contribution may vary as set out below:
Casino game/ game category Stake Contribution
All “Slots” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website (excluding the games listed at the bottom of this table) 100%
All “Scratch Cards” games featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website 100%
All “Roulette” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 0-50%
Please refer to the “Stake Contributions for Roulette games” section below for details of how the Stake Contribution is determined for Roulette games
All “Pai Gow” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website as well as “Red Dog” and “Let it Ride” 25%
All “Casino Hold’em” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” tab on the Website 25%
All “Baccarat” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 20%
All “Blackjack” games (excluding the “Blackjack Switch” and “Pontoon” games) featured on the “Live Dealer” page on the Website 20%
All “Multi-spin video slots” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 20% Stravaganza 20%
All “Craps” and “Sic Bo” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 20%
All “Video Poker” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 5%
All “Blackjack Switch” and “Pontoon” games (all varieties) featured on the “Casino” page on the Website 5%
“Wild Vikings” 5%
All double options on slots “Video Poker” (all varieties) 0%
All “Hi-Lo” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website, “Football Rules”, “Mini Football Rules”, “Wild Gambler”, “Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure”, “Time for a Deal”, “Highway Kings”, “Highway Kings Pro”, “Golden Tour”, “Desert Treasure”, “Desert Treasure II”, “Captain’s Treasure”, “Captain’s Treasure Pro”, “Halloween Fortune”, “Goblins Cave”, “Tres Amigos”, “Cinerama”, “Diamond Valley”, “Diamond Valley Pro”, “Jungle Boogie”, “Ugga Bugga”, “Funky Monkey” and “Mr Cash Back” 0%
How does your Bonus / Bonus Funds contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
When you place a wager in a Promotion Game(s), the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority: first, from your Buy-In Balance; and
then, if the stake exceeds your Buy-In Balance, the portion of the stake in excess of your Buy-In Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance and your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
If winnings are accrued from stakes made from your Buy-In Balance or Bonus Balance the order of priority as set out above will change. Stakes will be taken from winnings returned to your Buy-In Balance then any winnings returned to your Bonus Balance. Once these winnings have been exhausted, the order of priority will revert back to the original order as set out above. How are winnings from successful wagers allocated to your Bonus Funds?
When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your Buy-In Balance, Bonus Balance and Main Balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively. Where you have a number of different promotions active on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any Wagering Requirements) will be applied to the promotion you first chose to participate in (until that promotion ends or expires).
For more on Wagering Requirements, please see the customer help centre.
How do you withdraw your Buy-in Balance?
You may withdraw your Buy-In Balance at any point during the Promotion Period by clicking on “Cash in my Bonus” or “Cancel Bonus” on the Promotion page and your Buy in Balance funds will be transferred back into your Main Balance and your Bonus Funds cancelled.
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus Funds (subject to any Maximum Redeemable amount of Bonus Funds specified in these Promotion Terms) and any funds in your Buy-In Balance relating to the Promotion will be transferred to your Main Balance.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
You may cancel the Promotion at any time by: Using the “Cancel/Cash in” tab on the “Promotions” page on the Website; or contacting our Customer Services team details of which are on the “Contact Us” page on the Website. On cancellation, all Bonus Funds will be cancelled from your Bonus Balance and any funds in your Buy in Balance relating to your participation in the Promotion will be transferred to your Main Balance. You will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Promotional Play Restrictions
We offer Bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We expect you to participate in all Bonuses and promotions fairly. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and in breach of these Promotion Terms. These include: using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns); using Irregular Betting Patterns (e.g. placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their Account, until wagering requirements have been met);
sharing personalised promotional offers or Bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or Bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
concealing your country of residence to access a promotion or Bonus that is not available in your country of residence; colluding with other customers to take advantage of promotions or Bonuses; or
using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
Where you are in breach of any Promotional Play Restriction, we may be entitled to cancel any Bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or bets funded by a Bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to any Bonus.
General Promotion Terms
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
You may not participate in the Promotion if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any winnings from a Bonus if funds you deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) are cancelled or denied by any payment service.
William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
without notice if it is required by any legal or regulatory change; or
for any other reason by giving you advance notice in advance of the change for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or if there is manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms. We may also, at our discretion, offer an equivalent prize, Bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion.
In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering is governed by William Hill’s general terms and conditions for use of the Website which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719. You must read and understand the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms take precedence.
These Promotion Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
This Promotion is promoted, operated and hosted at the Website by WHG (International) Limited.
Please refer to the “Terminology” section to find an explanation of all capitalised terms.
Deposit & Get £100 Bonus + Twister Discovery Pack
1. This “Play with £10 and receive a Welcome Package” promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the “Website”) by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a limited company registered in Gibraltar. 2. Please refer to the “Definitions” section in Section E of these terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”) for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these Promotion Terms. 3. The Promotion will run from 00:00:01 (UK time) on 27 February 2018 until otherwise brought to an end by us on not less than 30 days’ notice on the Website (the “Promotion Period”). Where we give notice that this Promotion will end in accordance with the above, this will not affect any Bonuses (as defined below) that you have accrued prior to the end of the Promotion Period, which you will be able to continue to use in accordance with these Promotion Terms. How does the Promotion work?
4. The Promotion is open to customers who do not already have a William Hill Poker Account and who have not previously deposited any funds into their Poker Balance or transferred any funds into their Poker Balance from their Main Balance (“New Customer”). 5. If you are a New Customer and you would like to take part in this Promotion then, during the Promotion Period, you need to: a) create a Poker Account by clicking on the “Join” button on the “Poker” page on the Website, entering the requested information and clicking on the “Agree and Join” button; and b) either: i. make your first deposit into your Real Balance on your Poker Account of an amount of at least £10, $10, 10€ (or currency equivalent); or ii. if you already have an online Account with William Hill, make your first transfer of an amount of at least £10, $10, 10€ (or currency equivalent) from your Main Balance on your Account to your Poker Balance on your Poker Account by logging in to your Account on the Website, then clicking on your Account balance (in the top right hand corner of the screen), then clicking on “Balance Transfer” and then transferring the required funds from the “Main Account Balance” to the “Poker Account Balance”, (your “Deposit”); and c) opt-in to the Promotion by clicking the “Accept” button on the pop up message that appears for each of the Bonuses (as defined below) once you have made your Deposit, to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms in respect of each of the Bonuses and that you wish to take part in the Promotion. 6. Once you have completed the steps above, you will receive: a) one £7, $7, 7€ (or equivalent amount in the currency you are using) Cash Game Ticket (“£7 CGT”) to use on our cash game tables on the Poker Software (as defined below) (the “£7 CGT Bonus”). b) the following 4 tickets to use in our Sit & Go tournaments: i. two €1.1 Ladder 1 tickets to use in our SnG Ladder Tournaments (“Ladder 1 Tickets”); ii. one €1 ticket to use in one of our Twister Sit & Go Tournaments (“Twister Ticket”); and iii. one €0.50 ticket to use in one of our Wild Twister Sit & Go Tournaments (“Wild Twister Ticket”), (together, the “£3 Tournament Tickets”); c) £100, $100, 100€ (if you are using any other currency you will be given 100€) of Bonus Money (the “Bonus Money Bonus”); and d) 10 bonus spins to use on certain Bonus Spins Games (as defined below) (“Bonus Spins”), (the £7 CGT Bonus, the £3 Tournament Tickets, the Bonus Money Bonus and the Bonus Spins being each a “Bonus” and, together, the “Bonuses”).
7. Please refer to the following sections of these Promotion Terms for the terms that apply to: a) Section A – your £7 CGT Bonus; b) Section B – your £3 Tournament Tickets; c) Section C – your Bonus Money Bonus; d) Section D – your Bonus Spins; and e) Section E – your participation in this Promotion generally. 8. Once you have opted in to the Promotion (by following the steps above), you can use your Bonuses on our “Poker Software”, which can be: a) downloaded by clicking on the “Download” button on the “Poker Home” page on the Website (“Downloaded Software”); or b) accessed: i. by clicking on the “Instant Play” button on the “Poker Home” page (“Instant Play”); or ii. via the William Hill mobile app (“Mobile App”). 9. This Promotion is only available once per customer and you may only receive each of the Bonuses once. 10. You may only enter into one promotion in connection with your Deposit. By opting-in to this Promotion, you are selecting this Promotion to be the only promotion that applies to your Deposit. 11. Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonuses cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us. 12. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Bonuses) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website. 13. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Real Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. 14. William Hill poker customers are part of the William Hill “Players Club”, which provides benefits which includes the ability for customers to accumulate “Club Points” (when they participate in real money games on the Poker Software) which can be exchanged for rewards. The rate at which customers can accumulate points is linked to the customer’s “Club Status”, with the Club Status level determined by the number of WHPoints the customer has accumulated in the relevant calendar month. Although some of the Bonuses offered to customers in this Promotion require customers to accumulate WHPoints, please note that your WHPoints will not count towards Club Points unless you are part of the Players Club. Please note that the Players Club does not form part of this Promotion (or any Bonuses) and is subject to separate Players Club terms and conditions. Please refer to the following page on the Website for more information about the Players Club: http://poker.williamhill.com/players-club/#points.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
15. You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the “Contact Us” page on the Website. 16. Upon cancellation, any bonus funds (including the Bonus Spins, Bonus Money Bonus, £7 CGT and £3 Tournament Tickets) will automatically be deleted from your Poker Account and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Section A – £7 CGT Bonus Terms
How does the £7 CGT Bonus work?
1. Once you have made your Deposit, your £7 CGT will automatically be credited to your Cash Game Ticket Balance. 2. You can use your £7 CGT on all cash game tables on the Poker Software which meet the following criteria, as specified oin the relevant cash game (the “CGT Bonus Games”): a) Game mode – cash game tables only (including “Speed Poker” and “Regular Cash” tables); b) Game type – “Six Plus Hold’em”, “Texas Hold’em” or “Omaha”; c) Bet type – “No Limit”, “Fixed Limit” or “Pot Limit”; d) Table size – 6, 8 or 9 players (excluding all 2 player tables and all “Heads Up” tables); and e) Stakes (small blind / big blind) – up to €0.05 / €0.10. 3. You can wager your £7 CGT on the CGT Bonus Games only, and you must do so within 7 days from the date on which you made your Deposit (“£7 CGT Bonus Period”). If you have not used your £7 CGT, or if the Minimum WHPoints (as defined below) have not been achieved, within the £7 CGT Bonus Period, your £7 CGT will automatically be deleted from your Cash Game Ticket Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the £7 CGT Bonus. 4. You can use your £7 CGT on more than one CGT Bonus Game simultaneously (i.e. you can split your £7 CGT between multiple CGT Bonus Games at the same time). 5. Where you have bought in to a CGT Bonus Game using your £7 CGT (in whole or in part), you cannot also buy in to that CGT Bonus Game using chips acquired with funds from your Real Balance and any subsequent chips in the relevant cash game in that CGT Bonus Game must be acquired using your £7 CGT. 6. When you place a successful wager using your £7 CGT, any winnings will be allocated to your Real Balance.
How do transfer your £7 CGT from your Cash Game Ticket Balance to your Real Balance?
7. Your £7 CGT cannot be transferred from your Cash Game Ticket Balance to your Real Balance until you have accumulated at least 85 WHPoints (“Minimum WHPoints”). 8. When you contribute to the pot in any of the £7 CGT Bonus Games (including funds from your £7 CGT), you will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 raked hand from funds you have contributed to the pot on the relevant cash table (the rake taken is based on iPoker’s Rake Ranges). 9. Once you have achieved the Minimum WHPoints, your £7 CGT will automatically transfer to your Real Balance from where you will be able to withdraw it as cash or wager it in non-Promotion play. 10. If you have wagered your £7 CGT (or a portion thereof) in any of the CGT Bonus Games and the Minimum WHPoints have been reached, your £7 CGT will not transfer to your Real Balance until you have finished all CGT Bonus Games in which you have wagered your £7 CGT and you have exited the relevant CGT Bonus Games. 11. If you attempt to transfer your £7 CGT from your Cash Game Ticket Balance to your Real Balance before the Minimum WHPoints have been achieved, the £7 CGT will automatically be deleted from your Cash Game Ticket Balance and your participation in the £7 CGT Bonus will automatically end. 12. You can track the number of WHPoints you have earned and the number of additional WHPoints you need to achieve to reach the Minimum WHPoints by clicking on: a) the “Tickets” option on the “My Info” tab on the Downloaded Software; b) the “Tickets” tab in Instant Play; or c) the “Tickets” option on the “More” tab on the Mobile App.
Section B – £3 Tournament Tickets Bonus Terms
How does the 3 Tournament Tickets Bonus work?
1. Once you have opted in to the Promotion and made your Deposit, the £3 Tournament Tickets will automatically be credited to your Poker Account. 2. Your £3 Tournament Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be converted to cash and can only be used to enter into tournaments with a buy-in amount corresponding to the value on the relevant £3 Tournament Ticket. 3. Your £3 Tournament Tickets entitle you to participate in one free tournament per Free Ticket and can only be used on the following tournaments only (either on the Downloaded Software, Instant Play or the Mobile App): a) your Ladder 1 Tickets can be used in our SnG Ladder Tournaments; b) your Twister Ticket can be used in one of our Twister Sit & Go Tournaments; and c) your Wild Twister Ticket can be used in one of our Wild Twister Sit & Go Tournaments. 4. Please note that the SnG Ladder Tournaments, Twister Sit & Go Tournaments and the Wild Twister Sit & Go Tournaments are cash tournaments which we offer to all William Hill Poker customers (including customers who have not taken part in this Promotion) and therefore the following specific terms and conditions apply to these tournaments: a) SnG Ladder rules, available at http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/the-sng-ladder/ladder/ b) Twister Sit & Go’s rules, available at http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/twister/sitngo/ c) Wild Twister rules, available at http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/twister-sit-go/wild_twister/, (the “Tournament Terms”). 5. Before taking part in any of the above tournaments, you should carefully read the applicable Tournament Terms. Please note that once you have used your Ladder 1 Tickets, Twister Ticket or your Wild Twister Ticket, any further participation in the applicable type of Sit & Go Tournament will require you to buy-in using real cash funds from your Real Balance. 6. You can view your £3 Tournament Tickets by clicking on: a) the “Tickets” option on the “My Info” tab on the Downloaded Software; b) the “Tickets” tab on Instant Play; or c) the “Tickets” option on the “More” tab on the Mobile App.
Section C – Bonus Money Bonus Terms
1. Once you have opted in to the Promotion and made your Deposit, your Bonus Money Bonus will automatically be credited to your Poker Account. 2. You can redeem your Bonus Money Bonus as real cash into your Real Balance (in instalments or “chunks”), by accumulating WHPoints by taking part in any cash table games or tournaments on the Poker Software (“Bonus Money Games”). 3. Each time you: a) contribute money to the pot in in any Bonus Money Game which is a cash table game, you will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 raked hand from funds you have contributed to the pot on that cash table (the rake taken is based on iPoker’s Rake Ranges); or b) buy in to any Bonus Money Game which is a tournament, you will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 in tournament fees you have paid. 4. Your Bonus Money Bonus can be redeemed in chunks as follows: a) for all customers with a Euro (€) currency Account or an Account in any currency other than US Dollars ($) or GBP pounds (£) sterling: i. for the first €10 of your Bonus Money Bonus, you will receive €5 into your Real Balance for every 200 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games; and ii. for the remaining €90 of your Bonus Money Bonus, you will receive €5 into your Real Balance for every 250 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games; b) for all customers with a GBP pounds (£) sterling currency Account: i. for the first £10 of your Bonus Money Bonus, you will receive £5 into your Real Balance for every 280 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games; and ii. for the remaining £90 of your Bonus Money Bonus, you will receive £5 into your Real Balance for every 350 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games; and c) for all customers with a US Dollars ($) currency Account: i. for the first $10 of your Bonus Money Bonus, you will receive $5 into your Real Balance for every 180 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games; and ii. for the remaining $90 of your Bonus Money Bonus, you will receive $5 into your Real Balance for every 225 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games. 5. Once you have accumulated the required number of points needed to release a chunk of your Bonus Money Bonus, the relevant portion of your Bonus Money Bonus will be transferred to your Real Balance from where you will be able to withdraw it as cash or continue to wager it in non-Promotion play. 6. For example, you take part in 20 Bonus Money Games and you accumulate 300 WHPoints. The first 280 WHPoints would be redeemed against your Bonus Money Bonus, you would receive £5 into your Real Balance and £95 of your Bonus Money Bonus would remain outstanding. Your 20 remaining WHPoints would remain on your Poker Account and you would need to accumulate a further 260 WHPoints (i.e. 260 + 20 = 280 WHPoints) to redeem the next £5 of your Bonus Money Bonus. 7. Your Bonus Money Bonus must be redeemed in full within 45 days of the date on which your Bonus Money Bonus was credited to your Poker Account (“Bonus Money Bonus Period”). If your Bonus Money Bonus has not been redeemed in full within the Bonus Money Bonus Period, then the amount of the Bonus Money Bonus that has not been redeemed will automatically be deleted from your Poker Account. 8. You can view the amount of your Bonus Money Bonus that you have redeemed (and the amount still outstanding) and the number of WHPoints you have accumulated and the number of points needed to release your next chunk: a) on the Downloaded Software, by clicking on the “My Info” tab at the top of the screen and then on the “Bonus” tab; or b) on Instant Play or on the Mobile App by clicking on the “More” tab on the left hand side of the screen and then on the “Bonus” tab.
Section D – 10 Bonus Spins Bonus Terms
How can you use your Bonus Spins?
1. Once you have opted in to this Promotion and made your Deposit, your Bonus Spins will automatically be credited to your Poker Account. 2. You can only use your Bonus Spins on “Casino” games on the Poker Software that have a free spins icon at the bottom of the game window (“Bonus Spins Games”). 3. In order to use your Bonus Spins, you must open any of the Bonus Spins Games. An icon will then appear in the game footer which you will need to click to reveal a menu and a “Spin” button which will enable you to use your Bonus Spins. 4. Once you have used all of your Bonus Spins on the Bonus Spins Games, any “winnings” you have accumulated will automatically be credited as a bonus to your Casino Bonus Balance (“Bonus Spins Bonus”). 5. For the purposes of this Section D, “Bonus Spins Bonus Funds” means your Bonus Spins Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using your Bonus Spins Bonus (which are allocated to your Casino Bonus Balance). 6. Your Bonus Spins Bonus Funds can only be used on “Casino” games on the Poker Software only that have a free spins icon at the bottom of the game window (“Selected Games”). 7. Only funds wagered in the Selected Games will count towards the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as defined below). 8. You can wager your Bonus Spins (and any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds) on any Selected Games for 14 days from the date on which you received your Bonus Spins (“Bonus Spins Bonus Period”). If your Bonus Spins have not been used, or if the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Spins Bonus Period, then any Bonus Spins and any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Casino Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Spins Bonus Period. 9. You cannot transfer any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds from your Casino Bonus Balance to your Real Balance until the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has been met. If you attempt to transfer any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds from your Casino Bonus Balance to your Real Balance before the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement has been met, then your Bonus Spins Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Casino Bonus Balance and this Bonus will end. 10. The maximum Bonus Spins Bonus Funds that you can transfer from your Casino Bonus Balance to your Real Balance (subject to meeting the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) is limited to £20. Any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds in excess of £20 will be deleted from your Casino Bonus Balance once the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement has been met. 11. You may only receive a maximum of 10 Bonus Spins in relation to this Promotion. 12. If you have received more than one free or bonus spins bonus (due to your participation in this Promotion and other promotions we offer to customers on the Website), then, if the free or bonus spins you receive from each bonus can be used on the same games they will be combined (i.e. a bonus with 5 spins and another bonus with 10 spins will be available as 15 spins when choosing to play bonus spins), but will be shown separately on your Poker Account. Winnings from any combined spins bonuses that you receive will be allocated to the applicable spins bonus (and a separate wagering requirement will apply to each spins bonus).
What Wagering Requirement applies to your Bonus Spins Bonus?
13. Your Bonus Spins Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40 x the value of your Bonus Spins Bonus (“Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement”). This means that you cannot transfer any BonusSpins Bonus Funds from your Casino Bonus Balance into your Real Balance until you have wagered at least 40 x the value of your Bonus Spins Bonus on the Selected Games. 14. If you have received a Bonus Spins Bonus then, when you place a wager on any of the Selected Games, the amount you stake will be deducted against the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement. For example, if you received a Bonus Spins Bonus of £20, your Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement would be 40 x the value of your Bonus Spins Bonus = 40 x £20 = £800. If you then staked a wager of £30 in any of the Selected Games, this would be deducted from the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement and you would need to wager a further £770 (i.e. £800 – £30 = £770) before you could transfer any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds from your Casino Bonus Balance into your Real Balance. 15. This Bonus will automatically end if the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement. At this point, any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds in your Casino Bonus Balance (subject to any maximum amount of Bonus Spins Bonus Funds that may transfer to your Real Balance specified in these Promotion Terms (if any)) will automatically transfer to your Real Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or to continue to use them in non-Promotion play.
How do funds in your Poker Account contribute to wagers you place?
16. When you place a wager in any of the Selected Games, the stake will be taken from your Poker Account in the following order of priority: a) initially, from your Real Balance; and b) then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Real Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Casino Bonus Balance. 17. If the amount of your Bonus Spins Bonus Funds falls below £0.99 at any time, any remaining Bonus Spins Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be deleted and this Bonus will automatically end. How are winnings allocated to your Poker Account?
18. When you place a successful wager in any of the Selected Games, then your winnings will be split between your Real Balance and your Casino Bonus Balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively. 19. The examples below set out how wagers are deducted from, and winnings are applied to, your Poker Account when you participate in the Promotion.
You opt-in to the Promotion and you receive your 10 Bonus Spins. After playing through your 10 Bonus Spins, you have “winnings” of £5, which are credited as a £5 Bonus Spins Bonus to your Casino Bonus Balance. Your Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement is 40x the value of your Bonus Spins Bonus = 40 x £5 = £200. You also have £10 in your Real Balance. Your Poker Account looks like this:
Real Balance £10
Casino Bonus Balance £5
Balance (= Real Balance + Casino Bonus Balance) £15
Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement £200
You place a wager of £5 on a Selected Game. This is deducted from your Poker Account as follows: £5 from your Real Balance; and £0 from your Casino Bonus Balance (i.e. your stake is taken from your Real Balance initially and does not exceed the amount of your Real Balance so nothing is taken from your Casino Bonus Balance). The Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement is now £195 (i.e. £200 – £5 = £195). Your wager is successful, with winnings of £10 (including your £5 returned). This is allocated to your Poker Account as follows: the Real Balance gets £10 (it contributed 100% of the stake, so it gets 100% of the returns); and the Casino Bonus Balance gets £0 (it contributed 0% of the stake, so it gets 0% of the returns). Your Poker Account now looks like this:
Real Balance £15
Casino Bonus Balance £5
Balance (= Real Balance + Casino Bonus Balance) £20
Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement £195
Example 2 You place a second wager of £20. This is deducted from your Poker Account as follows: £15 from the Real Balance; and £5 from the Casino Bonus Balance (i.e. the Real Balance is used up first (£15) and then the amount of the stake in excess of the Real Balance (£5) is taken from the Casino Bonus Balance). The Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement is now £175 (£200 – £5 – £20 = £175). This wager is also successful, with winnings of £30 (including your £20 returned). This is allocated to your Poker Account as follows: the Real Balance gets £22.50 (it contributed 75% of the stake, so it gets 75% of the returns); and the Casino Bonus Balance gets £7.50 (it contributed 25% of the stake, so it gets 25% of the returns). Your Poker Account would now look like this.
Real Balance £22.50
Casino Bonus Balance £7.50
Balance (= Real Balance + Casino Bonus Balance) £30
Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement £175
Section E – Terms applicable to all Bonuses
Promotional Play Restrictions
1. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms: a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns); b) using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer; c) sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses which are available to specific customers only (i.e. that you have received by e.g. email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc.) with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient; d) concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence; e) colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or f) using more than one account per household or per IP address, together, “Promotional Play Restrictions”. 2. Where you are in breach of any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
3. Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, if you have a number of different promotions active on your Poker Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you first chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires). 4. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any bonus funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Real Balance or Main Balance being cancelled or denied by any payment service. 5. William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms: a) without notice if the change or cancellation is as a result of any legal or regulatory change; or b) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms), unless the change is in your favour (including, making the Promotion Terms fairer to you or easier to understand), in which case we will not tell you of the change. We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion without telling you. 6. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719/ (“General Terms”). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence. 7. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply: a) “Account” means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website; b) “Bonus Money” means bonus funds which are credited to your Poker Account when you take part in certain bonus money promotions on the website (including your Bonus Money Bonus). Bonus Money can be redeemed as real cash into your Real Balance if you complete certain wagering objectives (as specified in the applicable promotion terms); c) “Cash Game Ticket” or “CGT” means any bonus funds credited to your Cash Game Ticket Balance as cash game tickets (including your £7 CGT), which can be wagered on cash games on the Poker Software only; d) “Cash Game Ticket Balance” means the total sum of all Cash Game Tickets credited to your Poker Account(including your £7 CGT) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotion play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the minimum number of WHPoints required to release the relevant Cash Game Ticket from the Cash Game Ticket Balance has not been achieved); e) “Casino Bonus Balance” means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (excluding any Cash Game Tickets) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-Promotion play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the wagering requirements have not been achieved); f) “Main Balance” means the total funds that you have deposited into your online Account; g) “Poker Account” means an online account with William Hill enabling customers to participate in any of the poker games available from the “Poker” page on the Website or via the Poker Software; h) “Poker Balance” means the separate funds wallet which contains all of the funds relating to your Poker Account only; i) “Real Balance” means the total funds that you have deposited into your Poker Account (and any winnings from wagers placed using these funds), which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; j) “SnG Ladder Tournaments” means the Sit & Go ladder tournaments which can be accessed via the “Sit & Go” tab on the Poker Software and which include “SNG Ladder” in their name; k) “Twister Sit & Go Tournaments” means the Twister poker Sit & Go tournaments which can be accessed via the “Twister” tab on the Poker Software and which include “Twister” in their name; l) “WHPoints” means points that that can be accumulated by customers when they take part in cash games or tournaments on the Poker Software. Customers will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 raked hand on cash tables or for every €1 in tournament fees paid; and m) “Wild Twister Sit & Go Tournaments” means the Wild Twister poker Sit & Go tournaments which can be accessed via the “Twister” tab on the Poker Software and which include “Wild Twister” in their name.
Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets Credited as 2 x £15 bets
When you open an account using promo code P30 and place a bet of at least £10 / €10, we will give you 2 free bets worth £15 / €15 each.
How it works:
1. Sign up using P30 in the Promo Code section;
2. Once registered, place a £10/€10 bet (at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater);
3. To access your free bet add a new selection to your bet slip. Note the free bets available on the drop-down list on the bet slip.
Free bets will be paid as 2 x £15/€15 denominations;
This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Paypal, Neosurf, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay, William Hill PLUS Card;
1. The basics
a. This promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an online account in pound sterling or euro.
b. This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by PayPal, Neosurf, Paysafe, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
c. If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
d. This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
e. The promotion runs from 00:01 on 12 November 2019 until 23:59 on 31 December 2020 (the promotion period).
2. How to take part
a. To take part in this promotion, during the promotion period you must: · open an account using promo code P30; and · place a bet of at least £10 or €10, from your main balance, on the William Hill Sportsbook.
b. You can place the bet before or during an event.
c. The odds for your bet must be 1/2 (1.5) or more.
d. If you place an ‘each way’ bet, only the win part of the bet will count towards the promotion. That part of the bet must be at least £10 or €10.
e. If a bet you place triggers a free bet, ‘Cash in my bet’ will not be available until at least one selection for the bet you placed is in play or the result has been announced. ‘Cash in my bet’ will become available at this point, as long as all the other conditions relating to it have been met.
3. Free bets
a. You will get 2 free bets worth either £15 or €15 each.
b. Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
c. You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with winnings from it.
d. If you use only part of a free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
e. Any unused free bet will be deleted 30 day(s) after it is added to your account.
f. ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
g. Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions
a. For instructions on how to claim your free bet, go to ‘How do I find and use my free bet?’ on our website.
b. When we convert currencies, we consider £10 to be equal to:
AU$20 (Australian dollar)
CA$20 (Canadian dollar)
CHf15 (Swiss franc)
Kr80 (Danish krone)
HK$115 (Hong Kong dollar)
¥1300 (Japanese yen)
Kr120 (Swedish krona)
S$20 (Singapore dollar)
US$10 (US dollar)
2. General restrictions
a. We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
b. If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
settle bets at the correct odds, not the bonus or promotion odds; void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
3. General conditions
a. Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
b. You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
c. We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
d. We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions). We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
e. We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
f. Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
g. These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
h. This promotion is offered, managed and made available on our website (williamhill.com) by us, WHG (International) Limited.