Top Tally Casino Terms and Conditions
The huge welcome bonus is only a small part of all the promos and rewards that wait to be claimed at Top Tally Casino. This UK gambling site also offers a full range of opportunities to win big. You can find just about everything from classic and video slots to live dealer tables and scratchcard games. Find more information about them, the bonuses, the payment methods and everything else in our full Top Tally Casino review. It is also important to know how your rights upon making your first deposit! The best way to do it is to read this page with the full casino terms and conditions along with the bonus policy as well.
General Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION AND TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 AG Communications LTD (“us”, “we” “our” or the “Company”) is incorporated under the laws of Malta, which is licensed by the Gambling Commission for the purposes of operating and offering internet gambling services in Great Britain.
1.2 PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SERVICES AND/OR SOFTWARE. THE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, AND PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT OTHER POLICIES FORM PART OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
1.3 Please note that the Agreement (as defined below) constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and us. By registering with us and/or by using the Services (as defined below) and/or Software (as defined below), you agree to be bound by the Agreement. The Agreement will govern your use of the Site, Services and Software. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of the Agreement (as defined below) you should immediately stop using the Site, Services and Software.
1.5. Your use of our Services and the Software is also subject to the following additional policies (“Additional Policies”):
1.5.1. Responsible Gaming Policy – information contained in this policy relates to preventing compulsive gambling, setting self-limits and how to self-exclude.
1.5.2. Cash Out Policy – information is contained in this policy regarding how you may withdraw real money funds from your Player Account.
1.5.3. Bonus Policy – information is contained in this policy with regards to bonuses and promotions which we may run from time to time.
1.6. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE SITE, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE.
1.7. We may suspend, modify, remove or add to the Services and/or Software at any time.
2. DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND INTERPRETATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- Agreement has the meaning given to it in Section 1.5.
- Additional Policies has the meaning given to it in Section 1.5.
- Bank Account has the meaning given to it in Section 5.6.
- Error has the meaning given to it in Section 11.6
- Fraudulent Activity has the meaning given to it in Section 6.1
- Intellectual Property has the meaning given to it in Section 4.2.
- Gambling Commission means the regulator of commercial gambling in Great Britain whose website is located at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- Maximum Win Per Bet has the meaning given to it in Section 20.2.
- Maximum Winnings Per Month has the meaning given to it in Section 20.3.
- Prohibited Practices has the meaning given to it in Section 6.1;
- Site means the website located online at Regent Casino and its related mobile/tablet application. .
- Site Content has the meaning given to it in Section 4.3.
- Software means the software used by us to make the Services available to you through the Site.
- Services means the online gambling services made available to you through the Site.
- Player Account means the account opened by a person with us through the Site which enables you to use the Software and/or Services.
- us, we, our or the Company has the meaning given to it in Section 1.1.
- User Name and Password means the username and password for your Player Account, which you choose when you register to use the Services.
- White Label Partner means an entity which is not part of our corporate group who owns the Site which is operated by us.
- you, your or yours shall refer to the user of the Services, the Software and/or the Site.
2.1. In the Agreement any phrase introduced by the terms “inclusive” “including”, “include”, “in particular” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
2.2 The headings in this Terms of Service are for ease of reference only and shall not affect its construction.
2.3 In this Agreement, if the context so requires, references to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
3. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE
3.1 The Services and Software are intended to be used by you if you play with us or register with us in the United Kingdom.
3.2 We will not be responsible if you use the Services in an illegal manner or in a way which is not authorized by us.
3.3 If you are under the age of 18 and gamble you are committing a criminal offence in the United Kingdom.
3.4 We reserve the right at any time to request from you proof of your age so that we may verify that you are at least 18 years of age.
3.5 If your age is not successfully verified by us within 72 hours of your first deposit with us:
3.5.1 your Player Account will be frozen; and
3.5.2 no further gambling will be permitted until we have successfully verified your age.
Furthermore, in circumstances which give us reason to suspect that you may be underage, we may freeze the balance of your Player Account until your age is successfully verified.
3.6. If, on completion of the age verification process, you are not shown to be at least 18 years old or you are otherwise found by us to be underage:
3.6.1 we will return to you your original deposit amount;
3.6.2 no winnings shall be paid to you;
3.6.3 we will close your Player Account in accordance with applicable regulation; and
3.6.4 e shall terminate this Agreement.
3.7 During their engagement period and for a period of 24 months thereafter: (i) no officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of ours, or any other company within our corporate group; and/or (ii) any of our or any other company within our corporate group’s suppliers, vendors or White Label Partners, is permitted to use the Services directly or indirectly. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose ‘relative’ means any spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
3.8 You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Services and/or Software.
3.9 You shall access the Software and use the Services only via your Player Account.
3.10 You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from using the Services for a definite or an indefinite period. For further information please see our Responsible Gaming Policy.
4. YOUR USE OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 You may only use the Site and/or the Software and all content which is made available through the Site and/or the Software in connection with your own personal non-commercial use in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
4.2 All rights in the logos, designs, trademarks, brands, brand names, services marks and trademarks (“Intellectual Property”) used on the Site belong to us, to a company within our corporate group, the White Label Partner or to our licensors (as applicable).
4.3 In addition, we, a company within our corporate group, the White Labe Partner or our licensors (as applicable) own the rights in all other content of the Sites including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Site Content”).
4.4 Your use of the Services or the Site will not give you any rights to the Intellectual Property or the Site Content.
5. YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT AND YOUR CONFIRMATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
5.1 In order to use the Services, you must have a Player Account.
5.2 You hereby confirm and acknowledge that:
5.2.1. You are at least 18 years of age;
5.2.2. All details which you provide us with in order to open a Player Account or at any time afterwards are correct, true and complete;
5.2.4. You will only use the Player Account and the Services for your personal and non-commercial use only;
5.2.5. You will not use your Player Account on behalf of another person;
5.2.6. You may only register one Player Account;
5.2.7. You will not reveal your Username and Password to any person;
5.2.8. We will not be responsible for any misuse or access to your Player Account unless this is directly related to our failure to provide the Services in accordance with reasonable care and skill;
5.2.9. Should you become aware or become suspicious of any unauthorized use of your Player Account and/or your Username and Password, you will immediately notify us and we reserve the right to suspend your Player Account pending further investigation of such unauthorized use;
5.2.10. Funds held in your Player Account do not accrue interest;
5.2.11. You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us;
5.2.12. You agree not to deny or reverse any payment which you have made to us or have sent to us. You will reimburse us for any denial or reversal of any payment you make or which you have sent to us and any losses suffered by us as a consequence;
5.2.13. You will not use the Services through another person’s Player Account;
5.2.14. You will not open more than one Player Account with the Site;
5.2.15. It is your responsibility to ensure the details of the wagers which you make are correct;
5.2.16. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct on the Site that damages our reputation;
5.2.17. You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings paid to you;
5.2.18. You are solely responsible for the connection of your mobile device, tablet and/or personal computer to any telecommunications networks and Internet access services and obtaining other consents and permissions required for such devices in order to use the Services and/or the Site;
5.2.19. You have not held a Player Account with us that was terminated or suspended as a result of your breach of the Agreement or that you have not notified us, now or in the past, that you have a gambling addiction;
5.2.20. You will not place a bet which is greater than the funds which you have in your Player Account. If you do not have sufficient funds in your Player Account to cover a bet we may cancel such bet, even if it has been accepted by us;
5.2.21. You will not deceitfully take advantage of our bonuses and promotions;
5.2.22. You will not intentionally disconnect from a game in a way which is intended to disrupt the standard operation of that game; and/or
5.2.23. You will not collude with another player to gain an unfair advantage against us or any other player.
5.3 You will not transfer funds from your Player Account to another Player Account.
5.4 In case the reason behind the closure of your Player Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction you shall indicate it. If you request to close your Player Account you may undergo retention attempts, unless we are not permitted for legal or regulatory reasons. Retention procedures include without limitation contacting you through different channels for clarifying the reason for the request and specific treatment in order to solve possible problems and to improve customer satisfaction.
5.5 Any funds you deposit with us are held in a bank account in our name (the “Bank Account”) which is separate from our corporate funds. This will not provide complete protection for your funds if we become insolvent. If we become insolvent and are put into liquidation, our assets and liabilities (including those in the Bank Account) shall be handled in accordance with the laws of Malta.
The above measures for the protection of customer funds protection measures meet the “Basic Level” of the Gambling Commission’s customer funds rating system. For more information about the protection of customer funds please see the UK Gambling Commission website here. https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx]
5.6 Your Player Account is made up of a real money funds balance and a bonus funds balance. If you have both real money funds and bonus funds in your Player Account, the next wager you make will use real money funds first. If your you place a bet where the real money funds in your Player Account is not sufficient to cover such bet and you use bonus funds to cover the rest of such bet, your winnings from any such bet placed by you, will be paid to you in proportion to the real money funds and bonus funds you have used to place such bet. By way of example only, if you place a bet of £10 (ten pounds), of which such bet is made up of £4 (four pounds) from your real money balance and £6 (six pounds) from your bonus balance and such bet generates a win of £30 (thirty pounds), your Player Account will be credited with £12 (twelve pounds) to your real money balance and £18 (eighteen pounds) in bonus funds to your bonus balance. All such winnings generated by bonus funds will be subject to the terms of the Bonus Policy.
6. PROHIBITED USES OF THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE SITE BY YOU
6.1. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged and/or are engaging in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity with regards to the Software and/or Services, we shall be entitled to close Your Account and terminate the Agreement.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Prohibited Practices” means any and/or all of the following:
- (i) using funds for, or in the course of your use of, the Services where the source of, or activity giving rise to, such funds is unlawful and/or illegal;
- (ii) engaging in money laundering activities (or activities regarded as such);
- (iii) depositing funds originating from unlawful and/or illegal activities;
- (iv) using any software programme, robot or external aid, in the course of your use of the Services which is endowed with artificial intelligence, makes automated decisions or enables play without human intervention;
- (v) breaking into, attempting to break into or otherwise circumventing our security measures and/or systems in any way and by any means;
- (vi) any practice which we reasonably consider likely to cause us to breach any legal and/or regulatory obligation, with which we are required to comply;
- (vii) use of the Services for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
- (viii) any attempt to reverse engineer the Software or use the Site Content or Intellectual Property accessible via the Site in any way other than to receive the benefit of the Services through the Site as contemplated by this Agreement;
- (x) any other similar or related behaviour, practice or activity to that described in (i) – (viii) above and/or any other behaviour, practice or activity which represents, in our reasonable opinion, a material breach of the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
“Fraudulent Activity” means:
- (i) using (or attempting to use) a stolen, cloned or unauthorised credit card or debit card in your use of the Services, or otherwise using (or attempting to use) any other payment method or source of funds in your use of the Services which you are not entitled to use (whether in your use of the Services or otherwise);
- (ii) any action which is intended to (or does) defraud us or any other third party (including any other user of the Services).
- (iii) any use of the Services through another person’s Player Account;
- (iv) opening more than one Player Account with the Site;
- (v) collusion with others to gain an unfair advantage in your use of the Services (including through bonus schemes or incentive schemes offered by us);
- (vi) collusion with others with respect to any bets placed which involves the same or materially the same bets in order to minimise your loses;
- (vii) where you operate and/or you operate with another player or a group of players systematically, with the intention of gaining an unfair advantage to the disadvantage of another player and/or to perform any deceitful act in relation to any other player and/or us including without limitation using any practice and/or techniques to cheat any other player, us and/or by playing as a group;
- (viii) any attempt to register using false or misleading account information;
- (ix) taking any deceitful activity (which includes without limitation taking advantage of) with regards to:
- (a) any bonus promotion offered on any of the websites and/or applications operated by us and/or any member of our corporate group, including without limitation:
- (1) opening multiple accounts with the websites and/or applications which we or a member of our corporate group operate;
- (2) by opening multiple accounts which can’t be distinguished between in order to obtain a bonus related to a welcome offer several times on any website and/or application operated by us and/or any member of our corporate group;For a full list of the websites and/or applications operated by us and/or any member of our corporate group please check out the MGA website.
- (b) our and/or any member of our corporate group’s free to play websites and/or applications and/or free games offers including without limitation continually playing with free games and/or by acquiring all the tickets for a free game
- (c) in the case of repeated patterns of depositing, withdrawing and then redepositing where the sole purpose is to obtain deposit bonus; and/or
- (d) taking advantage of our welcome related bonus. For example: player opens account , claims welcome bonus, plays a few bets on Roulette, then wins and remove the bonus in order to withdrawal; and/or
- (x) any other fraudulent activity in the course of your use of the Services.
6.2. We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers and/or other financial institutions of your identity and of your engagement or attempted engagement in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity. You agree to fully cooperate with us with our investigation into any such Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity and acknowledge that we may also disclose your identity and information on your engagement or attempted engagement in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity to any third party engaged by us to assist us in any investigation we carry out.
6.3. If You suspect that any player using the Services is engaging and/or attempting to engage in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity, please let us know via email to email@example.com;
7. HOW YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT CAN BE TERMINATED
7.1. You may close your Player Account and terminate the Agreement at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall terminate your Player Account within 7 days of our receipt of such request to the email address email@example.com. The Agreement will terminate when we close your Player Account, You will be responsible for any activity on your Player Account until we close your Player Account.
7.2 We reserve the right to close your Player Account and terminate the Agreement with immediate effect:
7.2.1 if we stop providing the Services and/or the Software through the Site;
7.2.2. if we stop making the Site available;
7.2.3. you are in breach of the Agreement;
7.2.4. in accordance with Section 6.1; or
7.2.5. in accordance with Section 3.6 and/or 9.6.
In the event that we are to stop: (i) providing the Services and/or Software through the Site; or (ii) making the Site available, we shall provide you with reasonable prior notice of our intention to do so.
7.3. On termination of the Agreement, you will immediately stop using the Services, Software and the Site and you will promptly pay all amounts which you owe to us when requested in the manner that you would normally do so or as otherwise directed by us.
8. WHAT HAPPENS ON TERMINATION OF YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT
8.1 In the event that your Player Account is terminated by you in accordance with Section 7.1 or by us in accordance with Section 7.2.1, 7.2.2 or 7.2.3, we will cancel all of your open bets at the time of termination, return to you your real money balance in your Player Account lawfully belonging to you minus any sum owed to us and/or any amount required to be withheld by applicable law or regulation.
8.2. In the event that we terminate your Player Account and the Agreement in accordance with Section 7.2.4, subject to Section 3.6, we will cancel all your open bets at the time of termination and shall be entitled at our discretion to withhold the whole or part of the balance in your Player Account to the extent of any claim we have against you, and/or recover the amount of any deposits, winnings or pay-outs which have been affected by or are in any way attributable to any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity.
9. CURRENCY AND PAYMENTS
9.1 You may cash out from your Player Account in accordance with the Cash Out Policy.
9.2. You understand that all financial account transactions will be handled by us, or third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions on our behalf and checks on financial account transactions shall be done to prevent money laundering. We reserve the right to run credit checks with third parties using the information submitted to us by you through the opening of the Player Account.
9.3. We reserve the right to refuse accepting and paying through any means of payment, such as certain credit cards, personal checks, electronic wallets and any other types of payment methods, in accordance with our Deposits Table and Cash Out Policy.
9.4. We reserve the right to credit you back using the same method as you have previously deposited with, for as long as the method so used allows, as per our Cash Out Policy.
9.5. We may, at any time, set off any positive balances in your Player Account against any amount owed by you to us. By way of example, in the event that following the settlement of a bet in your Player Account a resettlement is required, we reserve the right to deduct from your Player Account any required amount of money.
9.6. All payments into your Player Account must be from a single payment source, such as a credit card, debit card or charge card, on which you are the named account holder. Should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your private and personal name, we retain the right to request further information and documentation from you and from the third party to confirm that you are duly authorised to use that payment method. We will temporarily block your Player Account so that no further deposits and/or withdrawals may be made until we receive the requested documentation and are satisfied that you are duly authorised to use the payment method in question. If you are unable to provide us with satisfactory proof of your authority to use the third party’s payment method, then we reserve the right to terminate your Player Account and the Agreement. In such instance, we will cancel all of your open bets yet to be settled at the time of your Player Account termination. We also reserve the right to delay or withhold the payment to you of any real money funds on receipt of a withdrawal request from you where and to the extent that this is required in order to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
9.7. Deposit limits may apply depending on the payment method being used. Please see our Deposit Table for further information.
9.8. We reserve the right to charge you administrative fees during your deposits and withdrawals as shall be detailed in the “Cashier.”
10. YOUR COMPLAINTS
10.1 If you have a complaint, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will seek to resolve a reported matter promptly. Complaints will be escalated internally according to the urgency and nature of the complaint, and once a solution has been identified it will be made known to you as soon as reasonably possible.
10.2. If your complaint relates to the outcome of a gambling transaction and for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by us within 8 weeks of us having received your complaint and where you have cooperated with us in relation to the complaints process in a timely manner, you may refer the dispute free of charge to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) Where you refer your claim to IBAS you should do so promptly. More information regarding IBAS’s dispute resolution services can be found at www.ibas-uk.com. For an adjudication form please send an email to: ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.
10.3. Our complaints procedure does not stop you from filing a claim with the courts in accordance with Section 17 or from filing a complaint via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform available at europa.eu/consumers/odr.
10.4. The complaints procedure will not affect any rights which you may have under applicable law.
11. LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
11.1. We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care to you and within a reasonable time and nothing under this Agreement (including this Section 11) shall exclude, limit or restrict our liability for any failure to do so. You have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights which may apply irrespective of the terms of the Agreement.
11.2 We make no promises to you (other than as provided in Section 11.1) that the:
11.2.1. information provided to you by the Software and/or Services is accurate and/or reliable;
11.2.2. the Software and/or Services are error free;
11.2.3. defects in the Services and/or Software will be corrected;
11.2.4. the Services and/or the Software will always be fully operational;
11.2.5. the Software and/or Servicers are free from viruses; and / or
11.2.6. the Software and/or Servicers are free from bugs.
11.3. Other than as provided in Section 11.1 and/or Section 11.8, we will not be responsible to you nor any third party for any loss, damage, expenses or costs which in anyway relate to:
11.3.1. your use of the Services and/or Software;
11.3.2. if we suspend or modify the Software and/or Services; and
11.3.3. the content of a third party site which you access through a link made available by us; and / or
11.3.4. if we stop making the Software and/or Services available to you.
11.4. In addition to Section 11.3, other than as provided in Section 11.1 and Section 11.8, we will not be responsible to you nor any third party for any:
11.4.1. indirect or consequential loss;
11.4.2. loss of any profit;
11.4.3. loss of any information;
11.4.4. loss caused by any internet or any telecommunications service provider that you have engaged in order to access the Services;
11.4.5. content you upload onto our chat facility which is made available to you as part of our Services;
11.4.6. loss which is caused by the device through which you access the Services;
11.4.7. loss caused by incorrect entries made by you, including data input errors with respect to the bets which you make; and/or
11.4.8. any event which is outside our reasonable control, this includes any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer (or other) equipment, cyber-attack fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities.
11.5. Subject to the other provisions of this Section 11, our maximum liability (including that of our group companies, officers, employees and/or agents) in relation to this Agreement whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed:
11.5.1. where our liability relates to a bet or a stake which was placed or which was validly communicated to us to be placed, the amount of such bet or stake in respect of which our liability has arisen; and
11.5.2. in respect of any other liability, 1,000 (one thousand pounds)..
11.6. The Software and/or the Services may experience or be affected by a:
11.6.1. computer virus;
11.6.2. computer or software malfunction;
11.6.3. software bug;
11.6.4. error (including a mis-statement of odds or pay tables, an obvious error in the price / terms on which a bet or game is offered or a manual or computer input error);
11.6.5. delay; and/or
11.6.6. failure to operate in accordance with the rules of the relevant game or betting product,
(collectively and individually an “Error “).
We shall use reasonable endeavours to detect and notify you of any Error as soon as reasonably practicable.
If we reasonably believe that you have received any winnings and/or bonuses as a result of an Error, we may cancel any winnings and/or bonuses and void any game and bet affected by the Error.
Save in circumstances where we have reasonable grounds to believe that the Error was caused by your involvement in any Prohibited Practice, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity, we shall refund you the bonus and/or wager which you have made by crediting it to your Player Account or, if the Player Account has been terminated, we shall refund you any such real money wagered, through an approved payment method. In circumstances where we have reasonable grounds to believe that the Error was caused by your involvement in any Prohibited Practice, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity, we shall be entitled to withhold such bonus and/or amount wagered. Furthermore, in each such case, subject to Sections 11.1 and 11.8, we will
have no liability to you for any loss of winnings and/or bonuses in the event that any game or bet is voided or otherwise affected by an Error.
11.7. In the event we have credited your Player Account with winnings and/or bonuses which do not rightfully belong to you, you are obliged to notify us immediately by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com
11.8. Nothing in the Agreement will exclude any liability which we have to you which may arise from negligence causing death or personal injury; or from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
12. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPENSATE US AND OUR WHITE LABEL PARTNERS
You will compensate us and the White Label Partner (where applicable) for any loss, damages and costs that we and/or the White Label Partner suffers as a result of your breach of Section 6.1.
13. AMENDMENTS TO THE AGREEMENT
13.1. We reserve the right to amend the Agreement at any time and we will notify you of any such amendment by publishing a new version of the Agreement on this page of the Site. We may amend the Agreement, including for commercial reasons, security reasons to comply with law or regulations, to comply with instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body, or for customer service reason. Any modified version of the Agreement will come into effect 14 days after its publication on this page of the Site. We encourage you to re-visit this page frequently to be updated of any amendments to the Agreement.
13.2. We will provide prior notice to you through your Player Account of substantial changes of this Agreement and/or we will send you an email regarding such changes to the email address linked to your Player Account.
13.3. If you disagree with any amendment made to this Agreement, you should immediately cease using the Services and Software and terminate your Player Account in accordance with Section 7.1.
14. YOUR USE OF THE CHAT FEATURE
14.1. As part of your use of the Services, we may provide you with a chat facility which is moderated and subject to controls. We reserve the right to review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility should be recreational and socializing purposes and is subject to the following rules:
14.1.1. You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
14.1.2. You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to any other person who use the Services and/or to the people who provide you with customer support.
14.1.3. You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other website and/or company.
14.1.4. You shall not make statements about us, the Services, the Software, the Site, or any other Internet site(s) connected to us that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to us.
14.1.5. You shall not collude through the chat rooms or separate chats.
14.2. PLEASE NOTE: When using the chat facility any personally identifiable information that you submit, can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Services who may use such information to send you messages which you have not asked for. We shall not be responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit via the chat facility.
14.3. Suspicious chats may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
15. OUR PROMOTIONS
15.1. We may offer, from time to time, bonuses and/or promotions to you. You can find more information with regards to our bonuses in the Bonus Policy and the Promotions page.
15.2. With regards to the promotions, these may be subject to their own terms and conditions.
16. GENERAL TERMS WHICH APPLY TO THE AGREEMENT
16.1. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, transfer our obligations under the Agreement in whole or in part to any person without notice to you, provided that any such transfer will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
16.2. If any part of the Agreement is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Agreement shall continue to be in force. Such invalid, unlawful or unenforceable term, shall be interpreted as closely as possible to its original aim.
16.3. The Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site, the Services and/or the Software.
16.4. These Terms of Service have been prepared in various languages other than English for reference only. In the event of any differences between the English version of these Terms of Service and any non-English versions, the English version shall prevail.
16.5. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
16.6. No waiver by us of any term of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any prior or following breach of any term of this Agreement.
16.7. Unless otherwise expressly stated in the Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement and the relationship between you and us will be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so in the courts located in England and Wales.
18. JACKPOT WINNINGS
Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated.
Last Updated: 12.3.2019
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A HARD COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
We may offer bonuses and special offers from time to time (which are subject to this Bonus Policy, the Terms of Service, and any promotion-specific terms and conditions made available to you (“Promotion Terms”).
In the event of a conflict between the terms set in the Bonus Policy, the Terms of Service and/or the Promotion Terms, the following order of priority shall apply: (i) Promotion Terms; (ii) Bonus Policy; (iii) Terms of Service.
This Bonus Policy comprises of the:
- General Rules
- Casino Bonus Terms
General Terms Which relate To All Bonuses, Promotions and Special Offers
- All bonuses offers are strictly limited to one: (i) per person; (ii) per household address; (iii) email address; (iv) telephone number, (v) identical payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card) or linked NETeller or Skrill accounts; (vi) per IP address; (vii) computer (viii) mobile device (mobile or tablet); (ix) e-payment account; (x) application download and/or shared computer (by way of example only: public library, internet cafe or workplace).
- Bets placed on any roulette game will not count towards your wagering requirement for your casino bonus.
- You will only be able to participate in any special offers and/or bonuses offered by us if you have deposited at least £10 of real money into your player account.
- We may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer.
- Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- Please note that we will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- receive or accrue the relevant bonus;
- fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer;
- use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued,
except where the relevant players(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behaviour or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
- their deposit balance,
- winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
- winnings from any bonus which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied),
except where we are required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).
Casino Bonus Terms
The bonuses offered by us for our casino products will be subject to the following rules:
1. Welcome Bonus
Welcome Bonus – 100% bonus on your first deposit up to £200 Unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of £10 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your Toptally account and you will receive this bonus!
Deposit £30 get £30 free, play with £60.
Deposit £60 get £60 free, play with £120.
Deposit £90 get £90 free, play with £180.
The “Welcome bonus” terms & conditions:
The “Welcome Bonus” is limited to one bonus per household.
- when you open new account, you have the option of not receiving the Toptally welcome bonus, by clicking ‘later’ at the end of registration process. When you choose the option of receiving the Toptally welcome bonus, you are subject to the bonus policy.
- You must not have previously deposited on this website.
- You must not have received any other welcome bonus from the website.
- We or members of our corporate group operate a number of casino websites (“Aspire Websites”) and you will not be eligible to receive a Welcome Bonus, if you have received a welcome bonus on any other of the Aspire Websites.
- The Welcome Bonus may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The Welcome Bonus must fulfill the wagering requirements within 21 days of being credited to your player account, otherwise you shall forfeit the Welcome Bonus and any winnings generated by such bonus.
- Wagering Requirement: The Welcome Bonus must be wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your Welcome Bonus granted before cashing out the Welcome Bonus and any winnings generated by the Welcome Bonus
- For example:
- Deposit £30 get £30 free, wager is £1,050 to cash out.
- Deposit £60 get £60 free, wager is £2,100 to cash out.
- Deposit £90 get £90 free, wager is £3,150 to cash out.
- As a result of technical reasons and/or our obligations under applicable law and/or regulation, you may not receive a Welcome Bonus and you may need to personally request it. If you have not received your automatic Welcome Bonus after making the required real money deposit, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing us at . Just remember to state your username.
2. Free Spins
- All free spins credited to your player account must be used within 1 day from when the free spins are credited to your player account. Unused free spins will be removed from the player account thereafter.
- Winnings generated by the free spins are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The bonus generated by the free spins is calculated as the total value of the winnings received through the use of the free spins.
- Winnings generated by the free spins must be wagered 50 times before any winnings relating to such are cashed out.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Terms and/or in this Bonus Policy, any and all bonus(es) generated by the free spins shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
- Free spins winnings are granted only after you have finished playing all of your free spins which generated such winnings.
- Winnings received through the use of a free spins shall not exceed £100. Any winnings generated by the free spins which exceeds the £100 maximum, shall be forfeited by you . Only the maximum winnings of £100 can be withdrawn by you subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
- Players, who must deposit real money funds in order to receive free spins as part of a deposit offer, MUST wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering the deposit amount will lose the free spins generated from the relevant deposit or if used, any winnings earned from the free spins.
3. Restrictions Regarding Casino Bonuses
Unless otherwise stated in this Bonus Policy, the Promotion Terms, competition or special offer, all bonuses and any winnings generated by such bonuses may only be cashed out after you have made at least one real money deposit and you have wagered at least 35 times the bonus received – for example you must wager £350 before cashing out if you have received a bonus of £10.
Wagering on different casino games will contribute differently towards your wagering requirements. Please head to our welcome bonus terms to find out how wagering on different casino games contributes to the wagering requirements.
Only wagers made from your bonus balance, will contribute to the fulfillment of the wagering requirements.
For all bonuses that require a deposit the wagers you place will not count towards the number of times you need to wager the received bonus until you have executed and we have received a deposit from you to your account.
Deposits made to generate a bonus may be withdrawn before the wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, the relevant bonus and its associated winnings will be removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit which has generated the bonus.
Winnings received through the use of a bonus where no deposit is required to generate such bonus shall not exceed £100. Any winnings which are made with such bonus which exceeds the £100 maximum, shall be forfeited by you. Only the maximum winnings of £100 can be withdrawn by you subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
Winnings received through the use of the bonus, where no deposit is required to generate such bonus and as such must be wagered 50 times before any winnings relating to such are cashed out.
The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to games such as The Wish Master, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India – can result in the winnings being voided. For example (but not limited to), playing Netent’s “The Wish Master” with an active bonus, activating 3 “wishes” to then leave the game and come back and collect the feature payout once the Bonus is gone.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than £4 or £0.50 per line or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than £2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
4. Additional Bonuses
- (i) Daily Bonuses: All daily bonus winnings are capped at £200 maximum unless otherwise stated.
- (ii) Deposit Match Up Bonus: Unless stated otherwise, this bonus only applies the 1st deposit made by a player on a single day.
- (iii) Cash Back Bonus:
- Cash back bonuses are a percentage of house winnings which are then paid to a player.
- Cash back bonuses are only paid once a promotion has ended.
- Cash back bonuses that require a deposit, are paid up to the total of deposits made, and cannot exceed £200.
- Cash back bonuses that do not require a deposit, cannot exceed £200.
- (iv) Bonus Codes:If a bonus code is not correctly entered during the required deposit (iv) transaction, you will not be eligible for the bonus associated with that bonus code.
5. Unless stated otherwise, all promotions run for 24hrs (7am -7am GMT).
6. Game winnings from “free spin” or “bonus” features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
7. No promotional or other type of bonus will be issued or allowed once money has been cashed out and is in the players pending account. This will remain until that cash out has been either processed or cancelled and the pending account has a zero balance. The aforementioned clause will also apply should there still be an available balance in the player’s players account.
8. Other requirements may be set, according to the type of bonuses. All bonuses and any money won from that bonus will be erased from the players account after 21 days of inactivity. This only applies to players with a remaining bonus balance.
9. Your Ability To Remove A Bonus From Your Bonus Balance
- You may at any time remove a single bonus from your bonus balance. However you can’t remove the following from your bonus balance:
- a bonus, if you have received such bonus at least thirty days prior to the date you wish to remove the bonus;
- a Free Spin
- a bonus that you have used to place a bet with
- You may at any time choose to remove all of you bonuses from your bonus balance.
- Please note: If you exchange your loyalty points to receive a bonus and you choose to remove such bonus from your bonus balance, such loyalty points will not be returned to you.
We are committed to “CARE” – Customers Are Really Everything. Customers Are Really Everything. We have implemented a professional customer support team ready to assist you 7 days a week from 8am to 1am CET. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Just click on Contact Us.
Last edited on 18-03-2019.
Welcome Bonus Terms
Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
when you open new account, you have the option of not receiving the Toptally welcome bonus, by clicking ‘later’ at the end of registration process.
When you choose the option of receiving the Toptally welcome bonus, you are subject to the bonus policy
Min. deposit: 10£/€/$.
Max. bonus: 200£/€/$.
Offer valid on first deposit.
Offer only applies to new players.
games are given as follows: 20 games and 100% bonus upon first deposit. Another 40 games are given upon deposit on the second day after the first deposit (min 20£/€/$), and an additional 40 games are given upon deposit on the third day (min 20£/€/$).
Winnings won with games that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
Offer valid for players located in the United Kingdom.
toptally.com Welcome Bonus – 100% bonus on your first deposit up to 200£/€/$ Unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of 10£/€/$ or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your toptally.com account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
Deposit 60£/€/$ get 60£/€/$ free, play with 120£/€/$.
Deposit 90£/€/$ get 90£/€/$ free, play with 180£/€/$.
Deposit 150£/€/$ get 150£/€/$ free, play with 300£/€/$.
The “Welcome bonus” terms & conditions:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- The “Welcome bonus” is limited to one bonus per household.
- The “Welcome bonus” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The “Welcome bonus” must be wagered at toptally.com within 21 days of being credited to your account. toptally.com reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any welcome bonus not used within the allotted time period.
- Please note that in the interests of fair gaming, we require you to have wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your welcome bonus before cashing out any winnings. Wagering requirements T&Cs apply.For example:
Deposit 60£/€/$ get 60£/€/$ free, wager is 2 100£/€/$ to cash out.
Deposit 90£/€/$ get 90£/€/$ free, wager is 3 150£/€/$ to cash out.
Deposit 150£/€/$ get 150£/€/$ free, wager is 5 250£/€/$ to cash out.
- Unless stated otherwise by toptally.com, the non-deposit bonus is available to new players only (players who have not received this bonus before).
Our welcome bonus is automatic. However, there are various reasons for not receiving it and you may need to personally request it. If you have not received your automatic welcome bonus after making an approved deposit, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember to state your username.
Free Games bonus:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- All free games credited to a player’s account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused free games will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Free games are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The free games bonus is calculated as the total value of the winnings received through the use of the free games. The total value of such credit shall be subject to the wagering requirements set out below.
- Any and all free games bonus(es) shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
- Players, who initiate a deposit in order to receive free games as part of a deposit offer, MUST wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the free games earned from the deposit or if used, any winnings earned from the free games.
- The above terms also apply to 20 FREE games ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT. For more details, please see our FAQ page.
Deposits may be withdrawn before a player’s wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, all bonuses and winnings will be voided/removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit.
Bets on different games contribute differently to the compliance of the wagering requirements: Wagering, Bonus Policy.
Winnings received through the use of the free bonus (no deposit) or free spins shall not exceed £100. Any winnings which shall be made with the free bonus or free spins which exceeds the £100 maximum, shall be considered as nil, and shall not be recorded as winnings. Only the maximum winnings of £100 can be withdrawn by the Player subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than £4 or £0.50 per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than £2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. If the player placed bets on any of the games which contribute 0% to the wagering requirement before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
Bets on different games contribute differently to the compliance of the wagering requirements.