The UK’s Best Betting Offers and Promotions for 2021
|Sports Betting Site||Welcome Bonus||Min. Odds||Min Deposit||Validity||Bookmaker Rating||Secure Link||Terms:|
|1. Betway||£30 In Free Bets||
4.90 ★ out of 5
|www.betway.com||Full T&Cs apply.New UK and Ireland Customers Only. Min Deposit: £/€10. First Deposit matched up to £/€30. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. Additional Terms Apply.|
|2. bet365||£100 In Bet Credits||
4.80 ★ out of 5
|www.bet365.com||Full T&Cs apply. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.|
|3. 888 Sport||£30 + £10 for Casino||
4.80 ★ out of 5
|www.888sport.com||Full T&Cs apply. Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Deposit methods, Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply.|
4.80 ★ out of 5
|www.tonybet.com||Bonus and full T&Cs apply. 18+ For new players who registered on or after 10/02/2019. Bonus code: TONY50. Wagering 10 times on betting markets with odds of at least 1.65 within 30 days. Deposits with NETELLER, SKRILL, Paypal or BITCOIN are not eligible for this offer.|
|5. Mansion Bet||£100||
4.70 ★ out of 5
|www.mansionbet.com||Full T&Cs apply. New customers only. Min deposit £10 (UK Debit cards only). Max bonus amount is £100. Deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 10 times (min odds Evens) prior to bonus funds and associated winnings becoming withdrawable. Winnings accumulated from ‘real money’ bets may be withdrawn at any time. Bonus is valid for sports betting only. T&Cs apply.|
As you can see, there is a wealth of choice for you to pick from. All the top bookies have unique betting promotions that you can take advantage of. Now we will go into further detail and show you the easiest way to claim an offer, and the steps you need to take.
How to Claim Betting Promotions and Bonuses
Although all betting sites with bonuses have unique offers, the steps to claim them are generally very similar. Obviously, reading the terms and conditions will prevent any surprises, yet the following list should always be a good guide for you to use. Always come back to these steps if you are lost.
- Pick a betting offer: Choose an offer from our list of top five betting promotions, and visit the site.
- Type of bonus: It is also pertinent to check the type of bonus you will be received. This can be a free bet, matched deposit, or even enhanced odds.
- Minimum deposit: Before claiming the bonus, you will have to check what the minimum deposit it for you to be eligible.
- Minimum odds: Often times, you will have to place a qualifying bet at certain minimum odds in order for you to be eligible for the betting bonus
- Validity: This is a very important step. Most of the best betting offers will only be valid for a certain timeframe. So, you have to use it in the period of time stated.
- Claim your bonus: Once you have studied all the aspects of the bonus you can be sure that you are ready to claim it!
As you can see these steps are pretty easy to follow. Nevertheless, they are essential in making sure the bonus you claim is the one you want. Furthermore, they will ensure that you will be able to enjoy playing at the betting site without any worries.
What About Bonus Codes?
For some of the best gambling offers, it may be required that you enter a bonus code in order for you to be eligible for the promotions. This used to be the case, however nowadays this appears less frequently. We will list any codes needed on any of the betting offers we present you.
When you are getting ready to play at one of your favourite sports betting sites, then usually all you will have to do is check a box confirming you want to take part in the offer. If not, there will be a small box to enter any code needed.
Betting Bonus Types
Overall, there are two categories of betting bonuses. The more popular, welcome bonus, and then ongoing promotions. Unlike casino bonuses, a sports betting no deposit bonus is very rare, particularly in the UK. Even so, within these categories, there is much to choose from, and we will highlight them below.
Welcome Bonuses for Sports Betting
Whenever you start looking for the best online betting offers, then the first port of call will be the welcome bonus the bookie provides. They come in all shapes and sizes and it can be daunting to find the right one. Below, we list all the possible types of bonuses you can find.
- Matched Deposit Bonuses This is one of the best betting offers out there. Basically, a bookie will match whatever you deposit from 50% up to 100% usually capped at a certain sum (around £100). This means you can really utilise you first deposit bonus double your funds that are available for gameplay.
- First Bet Bonuses Another similar kind of bonus, is getting a free bet on from placing your first bet. Often times this will come in the form of bet £10 on your first bet and get £30 in free bets. Obviously, it depends on the bookie, but you can use this to get used to playing on a sportsbook.
- Cashback A cashback bet is another promotion available as a welcome offer. Basically, it is an insurance, on a bet. Usually, if you bet a sum, if it loses, your stake will be returned to you in form of a free bet. This is also capped at a certain amount. It is essentially an insurance policy.
- No Deposit Bonuses Out of all the sportsbooks we have reviewed, none offer this type of promo in the UK. Of course, this different for the best casino sites where you can sign up and play without depositing any money, which is a good way to test a site.
- Betting Credits Betting credits are basically, free bets. However, things like the bet365 sports betting bonus specifically state that they are bet credits. It is basically just a different terminology and you can use them to bet with.
- Risk Free Bets This is essentially the same as the aforementioned cashback. In essence your stake is free, as no matter what happens on the outcome of the bet you will get the stake back. If you win, you will also get the profit potential too. Happy days!
It is clear there are a number of different types of bonuses available. We recommend choosing one that suits your needs. Our favourite is a free bet or matched deposit, yet all types have their uses. Below, we have listed all the best new customer betting offers by type:
|Bonus Type||By Bookmaker||Betting Offer||Terms||Offer Link|
|MansionBet||Up to £100||Full T&Cs apply. New customers only. Min deposit £10 (UK Debit cards only). Max bonus amount is £100. Deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 10 times (min odds Evens) prior to bonus funds and associated winnings becoming withdrawable. Winnings accumulated from ‘real money’ bets may be withdrawn at any time. Bonus is valid for sports betting only. T&Cs apply.||Visit Site!|
|888sport||Up to £30||Full T&Cs apply. Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Deposit methods, Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply.||Visit Site!|
|SportNation||Up to £20||Full T&Cs apply. 18+ Valid for new UK customers who have registered from 31/03/2020. Deposit using code SNWEL125. Valid once per customer. Bonus expires after 90 days. 6x turnover at 1.7 minimum odds before withdrawal. Max contribution to turnover requirements per bet is £100.||Visit Site!|
|Grosvenor Sports||x2 Odds||Full T&Cs apply. Maximum stake is £10. Exclusive to new members. Keep it fun – set your deposit limit. 18 Plus. BeGambleAware.org||Visit Site!|
|Mr Green||Up to £100||Full T&Cs apply. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.||Visit Site!|
|Betway||Up to £30||Full T&Cs apply.New UK and Ireland Customers Only. Min Deposit: £/€10. First Deposit matched up to £/€30. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. Additional Terms Apply.||Visit Site!|
As you can see, the type of bonus usually impacts on the overall amount you can claim. Matched deposits are usually the highest, and that is why we love them so much. Now it is time to move on to ongoing offers, which you can utilize whenever you want.
Ongoing Betting Promotions
Many of you may already be players at an online bookmaker and that is why their ongoing betting promotions are so important. These can be things like enhanced odd, acca bonuses, or money back specials. When utilised properly, they can really enhance your experience on the sportsbook.
A lot of these ongoing offers are utilised in conjunction with football betting, especially for things like enhanced odds. When it comes to horse racing betting, best odds guaranteed are a popular option. Below, you can find the best betting offers by type:
- Accumulator Bonuses These are great for football fans. They are basically odds multipliers. Every time you add a selection to your acca, our payout percentage is increased. Some betting sites offer up to 100% extra!
- Best Odds Guaranteed This is does exactly what is says. You are guaranteed the best odds on your bet. Even if you find better odds somewhere else after you have placed a bet, the bookie will payout the difference if you have placed a winner.
- Enhanced Odds Another great little offer is when you get enhanced odds. Sometimes you can get up to to x2 the odds price offered and means you could potentially double your initial payout that was offered.
- Money Back Specials This type of offer is usually connected to a specific event. It will often centre around something happening, like a team scoring two goals. If it doesn’t happen, you will get you money back.
- Accumulator Insurance Once again, this is centred around the football. Basically, if one leg of your accumulator loses, then you will automatically be given your stake back as a free bet. This is good, if you always get let down by one team!
- Loyalty Offers Some bookies reward players for their loyalty. Depending on the site, you can be rewarded points for bets placed, which can then be exchanged for a bonus or money to play on the sportsbook. It is always nice to be rewarded for sticking around.
- Reload Bonuses Although not popular on sports betting sites, this is a bonus that is connected with the initial deposit. Basically, the second time you deposit, some sites will offer an additional percentage, similar to the initial matched deposit.
- Risk Free Bets These are the same type of bets we mentioned in the previous section. Even so, these are a little bit different in that you can use them after your initial deposit. Similar to money back specials, they may be connected to a particular event.
As you can see, the best betting offers are very varied. They offer you a great opportunity to utilise different sportsbooks in order to have diverse options to bet. Although football betting promotions are popular, many of these can be utilised on a wider variety of sports.
The Different Requirements of Betting Site Offers
All betting sites with bonuses have some form of requirements you must fulfil in order to be eligible to receive them. Every operator has its own terms and conditions, so before you partake in a bonus offer it is essential that you read and understand them.
In the boxes below we have highlighted some of the most important things you should watch out for when it comes to assessing betting sites offers. Things like validity, accepted payments methods, and minimum odds are all important. Read below for the complete overview.
- Validity The validity of the bonus is the length of time in which you can utilise it. Sportsbooks often offer 4-7 days. This may not seem like a long time, but it is standard across the industry in the UK. Even the best online betting offers may only give 14 days.
It is therefore important to know when to use such a promotion. It is no good getting a betting sign up bonus, only to find out that the event you wanted to play on is in a few weeks. Therefore, research is key in this regard and it certainly pays to do it.
- Rollover or Wagering Requirements Unlike the casino world, betting promotions UK-based, very rarely have rollover or wagering requirements. If they do, we’d recommend looking elsewhere, as there is plenty more value available for you to take advantage of.
We have seen that some will require you to playthrough your bonus amount up to 6x. That means, if you got £100, you’d need to bet £600 in the validity period. Unless think it is worth it, check the other bookies out that we have listed.
- Minimum Odd Requirements All of the best betting signup offers generally come with minimum odds requirements on the qualifying bet. For example, to claim the bonus, you need to place a bet on a market of odds of 3/4 (1.75+) or above.
If you don’t place a bet on these odds, then you won’t receive the bonus. When playing with the bonus itself, there may also be stipulations on the odds you need to use to place a bet too.
- Minimum Deposit When you are utilising betting sites promotions it is important to check whether there is a minimum deposit required in order to be eligible. This is often the case with matched deposits. So, we recommend reading the fine print, so you won’t be disappointed.
Even so, the minimum deposit is generally £10. That is not a lot, so we don’t think that these requirements are too stringent and is something that most of us could easily fulfil.
- Eligible Bet Types When it comes to betting offers that require a qualifying bet, some bet types may not be eligible for the bonus. This is usually things like system bets, each-way bets, or cashed out ones. So be careful before you place one.
Even so, in this day and age, many operators do include them, so our advice would be to read the terms and conditions. All bookies will provide a clear and defined list for you to read, so they are transparent in this regard.
- Eligible Payment Methods Most of the best betting offers come with some restrictions in terms of payment methods that are allowed to be used. Often times e-wallets come under scrutiny and you should be aware of any exceptions the bookie enforces.
Naturally, all different betting welcome bonuses should allow PayPal as a payment method. If not, it is best to look elsewhere. After all, you want the most choice possible when it comes to your deposit methods and you don’t want to be restricted too much.
The Final Word on Sports Betting Bonuses
Throughout this page, we have highlighted multiple factors when it comes to determining which offer to choose, and the types of bonuses available. Naturally, it is a personal preference, but if you use our guide then you will be on to a winner. Below, you can find our chosen betting offer for this month:
- Bonus: £30
- Min. Odds: 1.75+
- Wagering: 1x
- Valid on Live: Yes
- Min. Deposit: £10
- Excluded Payments: Skrill, Neteller
- Validity: 7 days
- Bonus Type: Free Bets
It is important to note that you should not just look at the bonus amount when claiming the best betting offers. Don’t forget to check the minimum odds, wagering requirements, and eligible payment methods. Once you are satisfied with these, then you can make your decision. As for those of you who want to explore more gambling products besides sports betting, go ahead and check out oou recommendations for the top real money gambling sites for UK players.
Frequently Asked Questions About Betting Sites Offers
Now we have come to the end of this page, it is important that we answer any remaining questions regarding the best betting offers. In the section below, you will find some of the most frequently asked ones. If you need any further clarification, then don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll do our best to help.