Karamba Casino Introduction
Karamba Casino is a fun and colorful casino operator that attracts a lot of players not only because of the cool games and great promotions, but also because it’s fair and safe. If you’re not sure about that, you can continue reading our article. We’ve included all the updated terms and conditions of the casino, where you can find information about bonuses, payment methods and more.
1. INTRODUCTION AND TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 AG Communications LTD (“us”, “we” “our” or the “Company”) is incorporated under the laws of Malta, which is licensed by the Gambling Commission for the purposes of operating and offering internet gambling services in Great Britain.
1.2 PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SERVICES AND/OR SOFTWARE. THE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, AND PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT OTHER POLICIES FORM PART OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
1.3 Please note that the Agreement (as defined below) constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and us. By registering with us and/or by using the Services (as defined below) and/or Software (as defined below), you agree to be bound by the Agreement. The Agreement will govern your use of the Site, Services and Software. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of the Agreement (as defined below) you should immediately stop using the Site, Services and Software.
1.5. Your use of our Services and the Software is also subject to the following additional policies (“Additional Policies”):
1.5.1. Responsible Gaming Policy – information contained in this policy relates to preventing compulsive gambling, setting self-limits and how to self-exclude. 1.5.2. Cash Out Policy – information is contained in this policy regarding how you may withdraw real money funds from your Player Account. 1.5.3. Bonus Policy – information is contained in this policy with regards to bonuses and promotions which we may run from time to time.
1.6. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE SITE, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE.
1.7. We may suspend, modify, remove or add to the Services and/or Software at any time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. INTRODUCTION AND TABLE OF CONTENTS We provide you with introductory information about the Terms of Service and further terms and conditions that will apply to you.
2. DEFINITONS AND INTERPRETATION OF THE AGREEMENT We provide you with information regarding some of the defined terms used in the Terms of Service and how you are to read the phrases in the agreement.
3. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE We provide you with information with regards to your uses of the services and identity verification.
4. YOUR USE OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY We provide you with information with regards to intellectual property
5. YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT We provide you with information regarding the use of your Player Account.
6. PROHIBITED USES OF THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE SITE BY YOU We provide you with information with regards to activates which are not permitted.
7. HOW YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT CAN BE TERMINATED We provide you with information regarding how your Player Account and the Agreement can be terminated.
8. WHAT HAPPENS ON TERMINATION OF YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT We provide you with information on what happens on termination of your Player Account.
9. PAYMENTS We provide you with information on how you can make payments and with how we handle payments from you.
10. YOUR COMPLAINTS We provide you with information on how a complaint can be made by you and how it is resolved.
11. LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY We provide you with information in what instances we will be liable to you and limitation on our liability.
12. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPENSATE US AND OUR WHITE LABEL PARTNERS This section sets out when you will be responsible for compensating us and White Label Partners.
13. OUR AMENDMENTS TO THE AGREEMENT We provide you with information on how we may amend the Agreement.
14. YOUR USE OF THE CHAT FEATURE We provide you with the rules regarding your use of the Chat Feature
15. OUR PROMOTIONS We provide you with information regarding promotions.
16. GENERAL TERMS WHICH APPLY TO THE AGREEMENT We provide you with information general terms and conditions which apply to the Agreement.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION We provide you with information regarding the law that governs our relationship with you.
2. DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND INTERPRETATION OF THE AGREEMENT
In this Agreement the following terms have the meanings set out below:
- Agreement has the meaning given to it in Section 1.5.
- Additional Policies has the meaning given to it in Section 1.5.
- Error has the meaning given to it in Section 11.6
- Fraudulent Activity has the meaning given to it in Section 6.1
- Intellectual Property has the meaning given to it in Section 4.2.
- Gambling Commission means the regulator of commercial gambling in Great Britain whose website is located at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- Maximum Win Per Bet has the meaning given to it in Section 20.2.
- Maximum Winnings Per Month has the meaning given to it in Section 20.3.
- Prohibited Practices has the meaning given to it in Section 6.1;
- Site means the website located online at Karamba and its related mobile/tablet application.
- Site Content has the meaning given to it in Section 4.3.
- Software means the software used by us to make the Services available to you through the Site.
- Services means the online gambling services made available to you through the Site.
- Player Account means the account opened by a person with us through the Site which enables you to use the Software and/or Services.
- us, we, our or the Company has the meaning given to it in Section 1.1.
- User Name and Password means the username and password for your Player Account, which you choose when you register to use the Services.
- White Label Partner means an entity which is not part of our corporate group who owns the Site which is operated by us.
- you, your or yours shall refer to the user of the Services, the Software and/or the Site.
2.1. In the Agreement any phrase introduced by the terms “inclusive” “including”, “include”, “in particular” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
2.2 The headings in this Terms of Service are for ease of reference only and shall not affect its construction.
2.3 In this Agreement, if the context so requires, references to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE
3.1 The Services and Software are intended to be used by you if you play with us or register with us in the United Kingdom.
3.2 We will not be responsible if you use the Services in an illegal manner or in a way which is not authorized by us.
3.3 If you are under the age of 18 and gamble you are committing a criminal offence in the United Kingdom.
3.4 We will take steps to verify that you are 18 years of age or older, before you can:
3.4.1 deposit any funds in your Player Account; 3.4.2 wager any real funds or bonuses on the Site; or 3.4.3 play any free-to-play version of any gambling game that we offer on the Site.
3.5 Before you can gamble on the Site, we will also take steps to verify at a minimum, your identity by verifying your name, address and date of birth.
3.6. If on completion of such age and/or identity verification processes, you are found to be under the age of 18 and/or have provided false and/or inaccurate information on registration with the Site:
3.6.1 we will close your Player Account in accordance with applicable regulation; and 3.6.2 terminate the Agreement.
You will not be able to gamble until we are able to verify your age and identity as set out above.
3.7 During their engagement period and for a period of 24 months thereafter: (i) no officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of ours, or any other company within our corporate group; and/or (ii) any of our or any other company within our corporate group’s suppliers, vendors or White Label Partners, is permitted to use the Services directly or indirectly. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose ‘relative’ means any spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
3.8 You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Services and/or Software.
3.9 You shall access the Software and use the Services only via your Player Account.
3.10 You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from using the Services for a definite or an indefinite period. For further information please see our Responsible Gaming Policy.
4. YOUR USE OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 You may only use the Site and/or the Software and all content which is made available through the Site and/or the Software in connection with your own personal non-commercial use in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
4.2 All rights in the logos, designs, trademarks, brands, brand names, services marks and trademarks (“Intellectual Property”) used on the Site belong to us, to a company within our corporate group, the White Label Partner or to our licensors (as applicable).
4.3 In addition, we, a company within our corporate group, the White Labe Partner or our licensors (as applicable) own the rights in all other content of the Sites including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Site Content”).
4.4 Your use of the Services or the Site will not give you any rights to the Intellectual Property or the Site Content.
5. YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT AND YOUR CONFIRMATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
5.1 In order to use the Services, you must have a Player Account.
5.2 You hereby confirm and acknowledge that:
- 5.2.1. You are at least 18 years of age;
- 5.2.2. All details and documentation which you provide us with in order to open a Player Account or at any time afterwards are correct, true and complete;
- 5.2.4. You will only use the Player Account and the Services for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- 5.2.5. You will not use your Player Account on behalf of another person;
- 5.2.6. You may only register one Player Account;
- 5.2.7. You will not reveal your Username and Password to any person;
- 5.2.8. We will not be responsible for any misuse or access to your Player Account unless this is directly related to our failure to provide the Services in accordance with reasonable care and skill;
- 5.2.9. Should you become aware or become suspicious of any unauthorized use of your Player Account and/or your Username and Password, you will immediately notify us and we reserve the right to suspend your Player Account pending further investigation of such unauthorized use;
- 5.2.10. Funds held in your Player Account do not accrue interest;
- 5.2.11. You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us;
- 5.2.12. You agree not to deny or reverse any payment which you have made to us or have sent to us. You will reimburse us for any denial or reversal of any payment you make or which you have sent to us and any losses suffered by us as a consequence;
- 5.2.13. You will not use the Services through another person’s Player Account;
- 5.2.14. You will not open more than one Player Account with the Site;
- 5.2.15. It is your responsibility to ensure the details of the wagers which you make are correct;
- 5.2.16. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct on the Site that damages our reputation;
- 5.2.17. You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings paid to you;
- 5.2.18. You are solely responsible for the connection of your mobile device, tablet and/or personal computer to any telecommunications networks and Internet access services and obtaining other consents and permissions required for such devices in order to use the Services and/or the Site;
- 5.2.19. You have not held a Player Account with us that was terminated or suspended as a result of your breach of the Agreement or that you have not notified us, now or in the past, that you have a gambling addiction;
- 5.2.20. You will not place a bet which is greater than the funds which you have in your Player Account. If you do not have sufficient funds in your Player Account to cover a bet we may cancel such bet, even if it has been accepted by us;
- 5.2.21. You will not deceitfully take advantage of our bonuses and promotions;
- 5.2.22. You will not intentionally disconnect from a game in a way which is intended to disrupt the standard operation of that game; and/or
- 5.2.23. You will not collude with another player to gain an unfair advantage against us or any other player.
5.3 You will not transfer funds from your Player Account to another Player Account.
5.4 In case the reason behind the closure of your Player Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction you shall indicate it. If you request to close your Player Account you may undergo retention attempts, unless we are not permitted for legal or regulatory reasons. Retention procedures include without limitation contacting you through different channels for clarifying the reason for the request and specific treatment in order to solve possible problems and to improve customer satisfaction.
5.5 We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency click here. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a financial institution in Malta in accordance with Maltese legislation, which sets out that any creditors have no claim or right of action on or against the customer funds. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid in any event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection.”
5.6 Your Player Account is made up of a real money funds balance and a bonus funds balance. If you have both real money funds and bonus funds in your Player Account, the next wager you make will use real money funds first. If your you place a bet where the real money funds in your Player Account is not sufficient to cover such bet and you use bonus funds to cover the rest of such bet, your winnings from any such bet placed by you, will be paid to you in proportion to the real money funds and bonus funds you have used to place such bet. By way of example only, if you place a bet of £10 (ten pounds), of which such bet is made up of £4 (four pounds) from your real money balance and £6 (six pounds) from your bonus balance and such bet generates a win of £30 (thirty pounds), your Player Account will be credited with £12 (twelve pounds) to your real money balance and £18 (eighteen pounds) in bonus funds to your bonus balance. All such winnings generated by bonus funds will be subject to the terms of the Bonus Policy.
5.7 You confirm that at the time your register a Player Account you have not self-excluded from the Website or by registering with GAMSTOP. In the event we believe that you have registered with GAMSTOP or that you have provided us with any details which are not true and accurate (for example using shortened or different names or an altered date of birth), we shall be entitled to close your Player Account and terminate the Agreement and we will not be liable to refund you any amount.
6. PROHIBITED USES OF THE SERVICES, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE SITE BY YOU
6.1. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged and/or are engaging in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity with regards to the Software and/or Services, we shall be entitled to close Your Account and terminate the Agreement.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Prohibited Practices” means any and/or all of the following:
- (i) using funds for, or in the course of your use of, the Services where the source of, or activity giving rise to, such funds is unlawful and/or illegal;
- (ii) engaging in money laundering activities (or activities regarded as such);
- (iii) depositing funds originating from unlawful and/or illegal activities;
- (iv) using any software programme, robot or external aid, in the course of your use of the Services which is endowed with artificial intelligence, makes automated decisions or enables play without human intervention;
- (v) breaking into, attempting to break into or otherwise circumventing our security measures and/or systems in any way and by any means;
- (vi) exploiting and/or taking advantage of any bug, fault or error in the Software through your use of the Services or other forms of technical abuse;
- (vii) sharing of any funds and/or winnings with another player;
- (viii) any practice which we reasonably consider likely to cause us to breach any legal and/or regulatory obligation, with which we are required to comply;
- (ix) use of the Services for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
- (x) any attempt to reverse engineer the Software or use the Site Content or Intellectual Property accessible via the Site in any way other than to receive the benefit of the Services through the Site as contemplated by this Agreement;
- (xi) any other similar or related behaviour, practice or activity to that described in (i) – (xi) above and/or any other behaviour, practice or activity which represents, in our reasonable opinion, a material breach of the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
“Fraudulent Activity” means:
- (i) using (or attempting to use) a stolen, cloned or unauthorised debit card in your use of the Services, or otherwise using (or attempting to use) any other payment method or source of funds in your use of the Services which you are not entitled to use (whether in your use of the Services or otherwise);
- (ii) any action which is intended to (or does) defraud us or any other third party (including any other user of the Services).
- (iii) exploitation of any loophole in your use of the Services in a deceitful manner;
- (iv) any use of the Services through another person’s Player Account;
- (v) opening more than one Player Account with the Site;
- (vi) collusion with others to gain an unfair advantage in your use of the Services and/or the Software (including through bonus schemes or incentive schemes offered by us);
- (vii) collusion with others with respect to any bets placed which involves the same or materially the same bets in order to minimise your loses;
- (viii) where you operate and/or you operate with another player or a group of players systematically whether directly or indirectly with the intention of gaining an unfair advantage to the disadvantage of another player and/or to perform any deceitful act in relation to any other player and/or us including without limitation using any practice and/or techniques to cheat any other player, us and/or by playing as a group;
- (ix) we become aware that you have been found guilty of fraudulent and/or collusive behaviour with respect to an online gaming operator and/or criminal activities;
- (x) any attempt to register using false or misleading account information;
- (xi) taking any deceitful activity (which includes without limitation taking advantage of) with regards to:
- (a) any bonus promotion offered on any of the websites and/or applications operated by us and/or any member of our corporate group, including without limitation:
- (1) opening multiple accounts with the websites and/or applications which we or a member of our corporate group operate;
- (2) by opening multiple accounts which can’t be distinguished between in order to obtain a bonus related to a welcome offer several times on any website and/or application operated by us and/or any member of our corporate group;
- (b) our and/or any member of our corporate group’s free to play websites and/or applications and/or free games offers including without limitation continually playing with free games and/or by acquiring all the tickets for a free game
- (c) in the case of repeated patterns of depositing, withdrawing and then redepositing where the sole purpose is to obtain deposit bonus; and/or
- (d) taking advantage of our welcome related bonus. For example: player opens account , claims welcome bonus, plays a few bets on Roulette, then wins and remove the bonus in order to withdrawal; and/or
- (a) any bonus promotion offered on any of the websites and/or applications operated by us and/or any member of our corporate group, including without limitation:
- (x) any other fraudulent activity in the course of your use of the Services.
6.2. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you will engage in, have engaged and/or are engaging in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity with regards to the Software and/or Services, we may suspend your Player Account and during such period of such suspension you must not use the Services and/or Software nor will you be able to deposit and/or withdraw from your Player Account.
6.3. We reserve the right to inform our affiliates, relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, processing companies, card companies, electronic payment providers and/or other financial institutions of your identity and of your engagement or attempted engagement in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity. You agree to fully cooperate with us with our investigation into any such Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity and acknowledge that we may also disclose your identity and information on your engagement or attempted engagement in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity to any third party engaged by us to assist us in any investigation we carry out. engaged by us to assist us in any investigation we carry out.
6.3. We reserve the right to inform our affiliates, relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, processing companies, card companies, electronic payment providers and/or other financial institutions of your identity and of your engagement or attempted engagement in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity. You agree to fully cooperate with us with our investigation into any such Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity and acknowledge that we may also disclose your identity and information on your engagement or attempted engagement in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity to any third party engaged by us to assist us in any investigation we carry out.
6.4. If You suspect that any player using the Services is engaging and/or attempting to engage in any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity and/or Unlawful Activity, please let us know via email to: care@Karamba.com;
7. HOW YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT CAN BE TERMINATED
7.1. You may close your Player Account and terminate the Agreement at any time, by contacting us at care@Karamba.com and we shall terminate your Player Account within 7 days of our receipt of such request to the email address care@Karamba.com. The Agreement will terminate when we close your Player Account, You will be responsible for any activity on your Player Account until we close your Player Account.
7.2 We reserve the right to close your Player Account and terminate the Agreement with immediate effect:
- 7.2.1 if we stop providing the Services and/or the Software through the Site;
- 7.2.2. if we stop making the Site available;/li>
- 7.2.3. you are in breach of the Agreement;/li>
- 7.2.4. in accordance with Section 6.1; or/li>
- 7.2.5. in accordance with Section 3.6,5.7 and/or 9.6./li>
In the event that we are to stop: (i) providing the Services and/or Software through the Site; or (ii) making the Site available, we shall provide you with reasonable prior notice of our intention to do so.
7.3. On termination of the Agreement, you will immediately stop using the Services, Software and the Site and you will promptly pay all amounts which you owe to us when requested in the manner that you would normally do so or as otherwise directed by us.
WHAT HAPPENS ON TERMINATION OF YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT
8.1 In the event that your Player Account is terminated by you in accordance with Section 7.1 or by us in accordance with Section 7.2.1, 7.2.2 or 7.2.3, we will cancel all of your open bets at the time of termination, return to you your real money balance in your Player Account lawfully belonging to you minus any sum owed to us and/or any amount required to be withheld by applicable law or regulation. [please insert links to the relevant section]
8.2. In the event that we terminate your Player Account and the Agreement in accordance with Section 7.2.4, subject to Section 3.6, we will cancel all your open bets at the time of termination and shall be entitled to withhold the whole or part of the balance in your Player Account to the extent of any claim we have against you, and/or recover the amount of any deposits, winnings or pay-outs which have been affected by or are in any way attributable to any Prohibited Practices, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity. (each as defined in Section 6.1).
CURRENCY AND PAYMENTS
9.1 You may cash out from your Player Account in accordance with the Cash Out Policy.
9.2. You understand that all financial account transactions will be handled by us, or third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions on our behalf and checks on financial account transactions shall be done to prevent money laundering. We reserve the right to run credit checks with third parties using the information submitted to us by you through the opening of the Player Account.
9.3. We reserve the right to refuse accepting and paying through any means of payment, such as certain debit cards, personal checks, electronic wallets and any other types of payment methods, in accordance with our Deposits Table and Cash Out Policy.
9.4. We reserve the right to credit you back using the same method as you have previously deposited with, for as long as the method so used allows, as per our Cash Out Policy.
9.5. We may, at any time, set off any positive balances in your Player Account against any amount owed by you to us. By way of example, in the event that following the settlement of a bet in your Player Account a resettlement is required, we reserve the right to deduct from your Player Account any required amount of money.
9.6. All payments into your Player Account must be from a single payment source, such as a debit card or charge card, on which you are the named account holder.
9.7. Deposit limits may apply depending on the payment method being used. Please see our Deposit Table for further information.
9.8. We reserve the right to charge you administrative fees during your deposits and withdrawals as shall be detailed in the “Cashier.”
10.1 If you have a complaint, you can contact us at:care@Karamba.com. We will seek to resolve a reported matter promptly. Complaints will be escalated internally according to the urgency and nature of the complaint, and once a solution has been identified it will be made known to you as soon as reasonably possible.
10.2. If your complaint relates to the outcome of a gambling transaction and for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by us within 8 weeks of us having received your complaint and where you have cooperated with us in relation to the complaints process in a timely manner, you may refer the dispute free of charge to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) Where you refer your claim to IBAS you should do so promptly. More information regarding IBAS’s dispute resolution services can be found at: ibas-uk . For an adjudication form please send an email to: ibas-uk.com/consumers/claim-wizard/
10.3. Our complaints procedure does not stop you from filing a claim with the courts in accordance with Section 17 or from filing a complaint via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform available at: europa.eu/consumers/odr
10.4. The complaints procedure will not affect any rights which you may have under applicable law.
LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
11.1. We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care to you and within a reasonable time and nothing under this Agreement (including this Section 11) shall exclude, limit or restrict our liability for any failure to do so. You have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights which may apply irrespective of the terms of the Agreement.
11.2 We make no promises to you (other than as provided in Section 11.1) that the:
- 11.2.1. information provided to you by the Software and/or Services is accurate and/or reliable;
- 11.2.2. the Software and/or Services are error free;
- 11.2.3. defects in the Services and/or Software will be corrected;
- 11.2.4. the Services and/or the Software will always be fully operational;
- 11.2.5. the Software and/or Servicers are free from viruses; and / or
- 11.2.6. the Software and/or Servicers are free from bugs.
11.3. Other than as provided in Section 11.1 and/or Section 11.8, we will not be responsible to you nor any third party for any loss, damage, expenses or costs which in anyway relate to:
- 11.3.1. your use of the Services and/or Software;
- 11.3.2. if we suspend or modify the Software and/or Services; and
- 11.3.3. the content of a third party site which you access through a link made available by us; and / or
- 11.3.4. if we stop making the Software and/or Services available to you.
11.4. In addition to Section 11.3, other than as provided in Section 11.1 and Section 11.8, we will not be responsible to you nor any third party for any:
- 11.4.1. indirect or consequential loss;
- 11.4.2. loss of any profit;
- 11.4.3. loss of any information;
- 11.4.4. loss caused by any internet or any telecommunications service provider that you have engaged in order to access the Services;
- 11.4.5. content you upload onto our chat facility which is made available to you as part of our Services;
- 11.4.6. loss which is caused by the device through which you access the Services;
- 11.4.7. loss caused by incorrect entries made by you, including data input errors with respect to the bets which you make; and/or
- 11.4.8. any event which is outside our reasonable control, this includes any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer (or other) equipment, cyber-attack fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities.
11.5. Subject to the other provisions of this Section 11, our maximum liability (including that of our group companies, officers, employees and/or agents) in relation to this Agreement whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed:
- 11.5.1. where our liability relates to a bet or a stake which was placed or which was validly communicated to us to be placed, the amount of such bet or stake in respect of which our liability has arisen; and
- 11.5.2. in respect of any other liability, 1,000 (one thousand pounds).
11.6. The Software and/or the Services may experience or be affected by a:
- 11.6.1. computer virus;
- 11.6.2. computer or software malfunction;/li>
- 11.6.3. software bug;/li>
- 11.6.4. error (including a mis-statement of odds or pay tables, an obvious error in the price / terms on which a bet or game is offered or a manual or computer input error);/li>
- 11.6.5. delay; and/or/li>
- 11.6.6. failure to operate in accordance with the rules of the relevant game or betting product, (collectively and individually an “Error”). We shall use reasonable endeavours to detect and notify you of any Error as soon as reasonably practicable. If we reasonably believe that you have received any winnings and/or bonuses as a result of an Error, we may cancel any winnings and/or bonuses and void any game and bet affected by the Error. Save in circumstances where we have reasonable grounds to believe that the Error was caused by your involvement in any Prohibited Practice, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity, we shall refund you the bonus and/or wager which you have made by crediting it to your Player Account or, if the Player Account has been terminated, we shall refund you any such real money wagered, through an approved payment method. In circumstances where we have reasonable grounds to believe that the Error was caused by your involvement in any Prohibited Practice, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity, we shall be entitled to withhold such bonus and/or amount wagered. Furthermore, in each such case, subject to Sections 11.1 and 11.8, we will have no liability to you for any loss of winnings and/or bonuses in the event that any game or bet is voided or otherwise affected by an Error./li>
11.7. In the event we have credited your Player Account with winnings and/or bonuses which do not rightfully belong to you, you are obliged to notify us immediately by sending an email to the following email address care@Karamba.com
11.8. Nothing in the Agreement will exclude any liability which we have to you which may arise from negligence causing death or personal injury; or from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
12. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPENSATE US AND OUR WHITE LABEL PARTNERS
You will compensate us and the White Label Partner (where applicable) for any loss, damages and costs that we and/or the White Label Partner suffers as a result of your breach of Section 6.1.
13. AMENDMENTS TO THE AGREEMENT
13.1. We reserve the right to amend the Agreement at any time and we will notify you of any such amendment by publishing a new version of the Agreement on this page of the Site. We may amend the Agreement, including for commercial reasons, security reasons to comply with law or regulations, to comply with instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body, or for customer service reason. Any modified version of the Agreement will come into effect 14 days after its publication on this page of the Site. We encourage you to re-visit this page frequently to be updated of any amendments to the Agreement.
13.2. We will provide prior notice to you through your Player Account of substantial changes of this Agreement and/or we will send you an email regarding such changes to the email address linked to your Player Account.
13.3. If you disagree with any amendment made to this Agreement, you should immediately cease using the Services and Software and terminate your Player Account in accordance with Section 7.1.
14. YOUR USE OF THE CHAT FEATURE
14.1. As part of your use of the Services, we may provide you with a chat facility which is moderated and subject to controls. We reserve the right to review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility should be recreational and socializing purposes and is subject to the following rules:
- 14.1.1. You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- 14.1.2. You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to any other person who use the Services and/or to the people who provide you with customer support.
- 14.1.3. You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other website and/or company.
- 14.1.4. You shall not make statements about us, the Services, the Software, the Site, or any other Internet site(s) connected to us that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to us.
- 14.1.5. You shall not collude through the chat rooms or separate chats.
14.2. PLEASE NOTE: When using the chat facility any personally identifiable information that you submit, can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Services who may use such information to send you messages which you have not asked for. We shall not be responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit via the chat facility.
14.3. Suspicious chats may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
15. OUR PROMOTIONS
15.1. We may offer, from time to time, bonuses and/or promotions to you. You can find more information with regards to our bonuses in the Bonus Policy and the Promotions page.
15.2. As set out in the Bonus Policy, Your participation in each promotion and eligibility to receive any bonus, free spin, free bet, matched funds, benefit or other entitlement arising from any promotion (“Bonus”) and/or any winnings derived from, or made with, a Bonus (“Bonus Winnings”) is subject (in order of precedence) to: (i) the specific terms and conditions of the relevant promotion (“Promotion Terms”); (ii) the terms of the Bonus Policy and (iii) the terms of this Agreement.
15.3. You shall not be entitled to receive (or if already received, we shall be entitled to withdraw) any Bonus or Bonus Winnings in the event that such Bonus or Bonus Winnings arose as a result of, or in connection with, any failure to comply with: (i) any Promotion Terms; (ii) the terms of the Bonus Policy; or (iii) any provision of this Agreement which entitles us to terminate this Agreement and close Your Player Account (including as a result of any Prohibited Practice, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity).
15.4. Subject to the wagering restrictions set out in Section 20 and save in circumstances where we reasonably believe you have engaged in any Prohibited Practice, Fraudulent Activity or Unlawful Activity or as otherwise required by us to comply with any legal and/or regulatory requirement, we shall not impose any additional restriction on the stakes that you may wager on our sports betting product after you have made one or more qualifying bets required by any free bet promotion where such additional restriction affects your ability to complete the wagering requirements for that free bet promotion or otherwise receive any of the free bets (or the full expected value of the free bets) from that free bet promotion (an “Additional Account Restriction”). In the event that we do seek to impose on you an Additional Account Restriction, we shall credit you with the full expected value of the free bets from the relevant free bet promotion, to which you would have been entitled had you placed the relevant qualifying bets.
16. GENERAL TERMS WHICH APPLY TO THE AGREEMENT
16.1. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, transfer our obligations under the Agreement in whole or in part to any person without notice to you, provided that any such transfer will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
16.2. If any part of the Agreement is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Agreement shall continue to be in force. Such invalid, unlawful or unenforceable term, shall be interpreted as closely as possible to its original aim.
16.3. The Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site, the Services and/or the Software.
16.4. These Terms of Service have been prepared in various languages other than English for reference only. In the event of any differences between the English version of these Terms of Service and any non-English versions, the English version shall prevail.
16.5. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
16.6. No waiver by us of any term of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any prior or following breach of any term of this Agreement.
16.7. Unless otherwise expressly stated in the Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement and the relationship between you and us will be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so in the courts located in England and Wales.
Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated.
Version 255, Updated on 14th.4.2020
Welcome Bonus Terms
Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- New UK depositing players only.
- Min. deposit: £10.
- Max. bonus: £50.
- Offer valid on first deposit.
- games are given as follows: 20 games and 100% bonus upon first deposit. Another 40 games are given upon deposit on the second day after the first deposit (min £20), and an additional 40 games are given upon deposit on the third day (min £20).
- Winnings won with games that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
- Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
karamba.com Welcome Bonus – 100% bonus on your first deposit up to £50 Unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of £10 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your karamba.com account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
- Deposit £20 get £20 bonus, play with £40.
- Deposit £50 get £50 bonus, play with £100.
- Deposit £100 get £50 bonus, play with £150.
The “Welcome bonus” terms & conditions:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- This “Welcome bonus” is limited to UK players only.
- The “Welcome bonus” is limited to one bonus per household.
- The “Welcome bonus” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The “Welcome bonus” must be wagered at karamba.com within 21 days of being credited to your account. karamba.com reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any welcome bonus not used within the allotted time period.
- Please note that in the interests of fair gaming, we require you to have wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your welcome bonus before cashing out any winnings. Wagering requirements T&Cs apply (see here).
- Deposit £20 get £20 bonus, play with £40. Wager applied is £700 to cash out
- Deposit £50 get £50 bonus, play with £100.Wager applied is £1750 to cash out
- Deposit £100 get £50 bonus, play with £150.Wager applied is £1750 to cash out
Unless stated otherwise by karamba.com, the first deposit bonus is available to new players only (players who have not received this bonus before). Our welcome bonus is automatic. However, there are various reasons for not receiving it and you may need to personally request it. If you have not received your automatic welcome bonus after making an approved deposit, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember to state your username.
Terms on bonus spins:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply. All spins credited to a player’s account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused spins will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Spins are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The spins bonus is calculated as the total value of the winnings received through the use of the spins. The total value of such credit shall be subject to the wagering requirements set out below.
- Any and all spins bonus(es) shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
- Players, who initiate a deposit in order to receive spins as part of a deposit offer, MUST wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the spins earned from the deposit or if used, any winnings earned from the spins.
- The above terms also apply to 20 spins ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT. For more details, please see our FAQ page.
Deposits may be withdrawn before a player’s wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, all bonuses and winnings will be voided/removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit.
Bets on different games contribute differently to the compliance of the wagering requirements: Wagering, Bonus Policy.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than £4 or £0.50 per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than £2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. If the player placed bets on any of the games which contribute 0% to the wagering requirement before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
Karamba may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
Please note that Karamba will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- receive or accrue the relevant bonus;
- fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer;
- use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued,
except where the relevant Customer(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behaviour or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable Us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations. Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
- their deposit balance,
- winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
- winnings from any bonus which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied),
- except where Karamba is required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly
https://www.begambleaware.org/ and 0808 8020 133 (UK) and 089 241 5401 (Ireland)
Copyright 2020- All Rights Reserved. Karamba.com is a brand owned by ASG Technologies Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of British Virgin Islands. The games on this website are powered and operated by Aspire Global International LTD., a Malta based company with registration number C42296 and having registered office at 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, which is a fully licensed operator under the Remote Gaming Regulations of Malta MGA/B2C/148/2007 issued on the 17 August 2009 (this license incorporates the previous licenses held by the Company and list the old license numbers with their license dates) and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. In Great Britain, the games on this website are operated by AG Communications Limited, a Malta based company with registration number C48328 and having registered office at 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, which is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (Remote Gaming License Number 000-039483-R-319409-001). The games offered by isoftbet are approved and licensed by Alderney Gambling Control Commission, license number: 117C2.
The current status of operator’s license can be found at: Gambling Commission In Sweden, the games on this website are operated by AG Communications Limited a Malta based company with registration number C48328 and having registered office at 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, which is licensed and regulated by Lotteriinspektionen with license number 18Li7458.