ComeOn! Casino Terms and Conditions
Don’t miss the chance to play at one of the top UK online casinos where classic table games like blackjack and roulette can be found together with many other gaming categories. Examples include betting on horse racing, tennis and football tournaments, as well as modern video slots and live-dealer games. If you want to find out more about them – read our full ComeOn! Casino review but now, take your time to go through the full terms and conditions of this UK gambling site. We included the casino and sports betting rules, so you can find in one place exactly what you are looking for upon making the first deposit.
General Terms and Conditions
Version 04-2019 Last update – 08/05/2019
- 1. General
- 2. Use of site and services
- 3. Player`s responsibilities
- 4. Customer care and complaints
- 5. Termination and Suspension
- 6. Personal Data
- 7. Local Laws and Prohibitions
- 8. Intellectual property rights
- 9. Miscarried, aborted and cancelled games
- 10. Chat function
- 11. Casino & Sportsbook
- 12. Points Programme
- 13. Responsible gambling
- 14. Disclaimer of warranties
- 15. Limitation of liability
- 16. Force majeure
- 17. Application of the Terms and Condition
- 18. Governing Law and Disputes
- 19. Recent Terms and Conditions Updates
1.1 The services and/ or Site is operated by Co-Gaming Limited, hereinafter the “Company”, a company registered under the laws of Malta with company number C47444, having its registered office situated at 3rd Floor Spinola Park, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St Julian’s SPK1000, Malta.
The contractual relationship is between you as a player (hereinafter “you” or the “player”) and the Company.
The Casino and Sportsbook products that are provided by Co-Gaming Ltd are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The license was issued on the 22nd June 2015, under license number 039286-R-319338-016.
1.2 The Company operates and maintains the website www.comeon.com (the “Site”). The contractual relationship between you as a player (hereinafter “you” or the “player”) and the Company, your use of the Site and the games, and any other services provided by the Company is governed by these terms & conditions, including the other policy documents made available to You by the Company.
1.3 Playing at the Company is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the player resides, being an individual who has registered as a player and who holds a player’s account with the Company. Under no circumstances may a person register or play if he/she is under 18 years of age. If any funds are deposited by an underage individual, any winnings shall be forfeited and deposits will be returned to the account holder.
1.4 The player understands and acknowledges that the games and any other services provided on the Site are for entertainment purposes only. Any use of the Site for any other purposes or intentions is strictly prohibited. You hereby acknowledge that your interest in the games and other services provided by the Company is of a personal nature.
1.5 By registering with the Company you acknowledge and confirm your full acceptance of these terms & conditions, including all the policies made available to you by the Company, and that you understand the rights and obligations that they set forth herein. Should a player not fully understand these terms & conditions, the player is advised not to register and not to participate in any of the Company’s games and services. If the terms & conditions have been translated into various languages these reflect the same principles. However, in case of any discrepancies between the different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
1.6 The Company reserves the right to amend, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions. It is exclusively in the Company’s discretion as to whether to give you notice of such amendment, variation or modification to the agreement between you and the Company. Where however such amendment, variation or modification is considered by the Company to be a material change, then the Company will provide you as a player with notice of such change. Should you not accept such change, you will no longer have a right to use the website. A material change is considered to be one that brings about a substantial limitation on your current rights.
1.7 In case of any changes to the Terms & Conditions, the Player shall not be allowed to play unless these changes have been accepted. The Player will, however, be allowed to withdraw any deposits.
1.8 The headings of these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only, are not part of the agreement, and do not affect its interpretation.
2. USE OF SITE AND SERVICES
2.1 In order to use the games and services provided by the Company the player has to register personally and must open an account, known as the player’s account. Only one player’s account is allowed per player. The Company reserves the right to refuse any application for a player’s account.
2.2 Multiple accounts that are linked by the same device/household/IP address are not allowed. In case it is noted that there are similar accounts, any funds on these players’ accounts will be frozen. Furthermore, the customer accounts may be closed by the Company at its own discretion.
2.3 Any individual registering to become a player with the Company must provide valid, complete and correct information to the Company. You hereby acknowledge that if any of the information that you provide to the Company is false or incomplete, your registration will be refused. Should you already be registered as a player with the Company, the Company is entitled and required to cancel your registration as a player and close your player’s account, however contractual obligations already made will be honored.
2.4 Upon registration the customer can either play for fun money or for real money.
2.5 Immediately after registration the Company sends out a verification email. Click on the link to verify your email address.
The Company also offers mobile phone number verification tools where the customer can choose to verify his/her mobile number by requesting verification PIN that is sent directly to the mobile number by the Company. Verification is completed after the customer enters this PIN number into his/her Company profile.
2.7 Upon registration, the player must select a username and a password. The username has to be 5-16 characters. The password has to be 5-15 characters and it’s recommended that it include letters, numbers and special characters. Players must always log on using their username and password when accessing the Site and their player’s account. Players shall not allow any person, other than themselves, to use their player’s account, to access and/or use any materials or information from the gaming system, to accept any prize, or to participate in any of the games.
2.8 The password should never be written-down or communicated to any other person, and should be changed on a regular basis. You are obliged to keep your account information, user-name and password secret and confidential and you are solely responsible for all use of the services through your user-name and password. In case you become aware of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breaches of security you are required to immediately notify the Company hereof in order to suspend your player’s account. Any unauthorized use of your username or password shall be deemed as your use and you are responsible for all charges to your account until such notification is made to the Company. Should a player give away, share, or lose his username and/or password, the Company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result thereof.
2.9 A player’s account can have the following status:
Open: A player’s account can only be opened by the player and will remain open as long as the account is not closed by the player or the Company.
Closed: A player’s account can be closed by the player (See section 3.2) or by the Company in accordance with these terms & conditions.
Deposits & withdrawals
2.10 The Company does not accept cash payments to the player’s account.
2.11 The Company offers several different methods for making a deposit or withdrawal from player´s account. Further details on the options currently offered and any charges associated, can be found in the “Deposit” section. Information regarding deposit and withdrawal limits, processing times, currency exchange fees, qualifications and processing fees can also be found in the “Deposit” section.
Specifically the deposit and withdrawal fees are outlined here:
3. PLAYER´S RESPONSIBILITY
3.1 In order to avoid excessive gambling a player will be able to place financial limits on the amount of spending, wagers and deposits.
3.2 The player may close his player’s account by sending such a request to our customer support team or via the account closure tool which is available under “Account Settings”. The customer support team will then finalize the closing of the player’s account.
4. CUSTOMER CARE AND COMPLAINTS
4.1 The customer support team will provide support related to the site. Customer disputes are handled by ComeOn in accordance with the contact information found on the site. The following e-mail address can be used: support-gb(at)comeon.com. All inquiries and complaints must be directed to the customer support team in writing or in electronic format. A formal dispute shall be deemed to have been submitted in a valid manner when it contains clear information regarding the player’s identity and gives all relevant details giving rise to the dispute. When a dispute is raised, ComeOn will reply acknowledging the receipt and outlining the process followed in cases of dispute, namely:
- In the first instance, Senior Customer Support staff member will thoroughly investigate the matter together with the appropriate personnel or 3rd party vendors, as necessary, and will advise the customer of the outcome within 7 business days of receiving the official complaint;
- If the customer is still not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation, the dispute can be escalated to the Head of Customer Support who will give a final answer response to the dispute within 7 business days;
- At any point, the customer has the option to submit their case to Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) or through the ODR platform.
If you wish to contact IBAS, email: adjudication(at)ibas-uk.co.uk or write to: IBAS, PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS. By agreeing to determination by IBAS (where so agreed), both parties agree to be bound by any decision reached by the IBAS, subject to fair proceedings. You may also file your dispute through the EuropeanOnline Dispute Resolution(ODR) platform. The ODR does not offer dispute resolution services but shall refer your claim to IBAS.
4.2 In the event that there is a discrepancy between the game variations as recorded in the Company’s database, and that recorded by the player, the calls recorded in the Company’s game server will be considered valid.
4.3 Spamming of the customer support team (sending repeated copies of the same message) is prohibited. Players are prohibited from harassing or abusing the customer support staff. Players are requested to address their concerns without the use of obscenities or threatening language.
5. TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
5.1 The Company reserves the right to close your player’s account and/or the services provided by the Company with immediate effect and without prior notice if you fail to comply with any provision in these terms & conditions. In case your player’s account is closed you may no longer use the Site and/or the services provided by the Company. If your player’s account is closed due to a material breach of these terms & conditions, the Company will honor previous contractual obligations however any winnings obtained after the breach in the said terms & conditions will be forfeited to the operator.
5.2 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party content and service providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from your violation of the terms & conditions.
5.3 A player that has selected to close his player’s account could open this again by sending a request to the customer support team.
6. PERSONAL DATA
7. LOCAL LAWS AND PROHIBITIONS
7.1 It is the sole responsibility of the player to understand the laws in his/her jurisdiction of residence relating to all aspects of playing at the Company. Your access to the Site is on your own initiative and you are responsible for your compliance with local laws if and to the extent where local laws are applicable. The Company makes no representation that materials on the Site or the Company’s services are appropriate, available or allowed in your jurisdiction. The Company is unable to provide any legal advice regarding this matter and the Company hereby accepts no responsibility whatsoever should an individual act in breach of any law or regulation in transacting with the Company in whichever manner.
7.2 By registering as a player, you confirm that you are not a resident in any of the following countries: Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Netherlands, Turkey, United States of America (and its territories), Czech Republic, Australia, Croatia, France (and its territories), Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, Ireland, Romania, Denmark, Greece or any other jurisdictions were registration and/or participation would be in conflict with any applicable laws or rules relating to Online Gambling. The Company holds the right to close all accounts opened by residents of these countries.
7.3 Currently the Company is unable to offer certain products to players residing from specific countries due to restrictions from the software providers:
- SBTech Sportsbook product is not offered to players residing in Afghanistan, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, North Korea, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Syria, Taiwan, Ukraine and Uruguay.
- Microgaming Casino is not offered to players residing in Singapore, South Africa, Denmark, United States of America, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, and Romania.
- Microgaming Rabcat games are not offered to players residing in South Africa, Denmark, United States of America, Spain, France, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania and Austria.
- Microgaming game ‘Snake Slot’ is not offered to players residing in Israel.
- Microgaming game ‘Shanghai Beauty’ is not offered to players residing in South Africa, Spain, Denmark, France, Norway and Finland.
- Microgaming game ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is not offered to players residing in Turkey, Israel, Cuba, Iran, Burma, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
- Microgaming game ‘Playboy’ is not offered to players residing in Turkey, Israel, Cuba, Iran, Burma, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Canada.
- Microgaming games ‘Major Millions 5 Reel’, ‘Treasure Nile’, ‘King Cashalot’, ‘Mega Moolah’, ‘Mega Moolah Isis’ and ‘Cash Splash’ are not offered to players residing in Singapore, South Africa, Denmark, United States of America, Spain, France, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Turkey and Israel.
- Microgaming games ‘River of Riches’,‘Dragon’s Myth’, ‘Forsaken Kingdom’, ‘Legend of Olympus’, ‘Penguin Splash’, ‘Scary Friends’ and ‘Classic 243’ are not offered to players residing in Austria.
- NetEnt games are not offered to players residing in Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cambodia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, United States of America, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
- NetEnt games ‘Frankenstein’ are offered only to players residing in the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Israel, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Macedonia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
- NetEnt games ‘Mega Fortune Dreams’, ‘Divine Fortune’, ‘Hall of Gods’, ‘Arabian Nights’ and ‘Mega Fortune’ are not offered to players residing in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates.
- NetEnt game ‘Mega Joker’ is not offered to players residing in Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Ukraine.
- Evolution Live Casino is not offered to players residing in Bolivia, Myanmar, Cuba, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Israel, Kenya, Latvia, Sri Lanka and Syria.
- Yggdrasil Casino is not offered to players residing in Afghanistan, Samoa, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, France, French Guiana, Greenland, Guam, Holy See (Vatican City), Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, United States of America, US Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Relax Casino is not offered to players residing in America Samoa, Cuba, Denmark, France Metropolitan, French Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, South Korea, Libya, Myanmar, Macau, Northern Mariana Islands, Nigeria, French Polynesia, Sudan, French Southern territories, United Kingdom, United States of America, Virgin Islands and Zimbabwe.
- WMS Casino is not offered in these countries.
Play’N Go is not offered to players residing in Afghanistan, Alderney, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK), Denmark, Dutch Caribbean including Curacao and Aruba, Ethiopia, Hungary,; Iraq, Islamic Republic Of Iran, Italy, Lao’s People’s Of Democratic Republic, Latvia; Lithuania, Netherlands, Romania, Singapore, Syrian, Arab Republic, Uganda, USA, Vanatu, Yemen If you have any questions please contact our customer support.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8.1 All content on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is owned or licensed by the Company. You may not access, print and download portions of material from the Site unless expressly permitted and then solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Information on the Site may not be altered, distributed or displayed without the express consent of the Company.
8.2 The Company’s trademarks, trade names and other symbols included or referenced on the Site are protected by national and international trademark laws. All use of the marks is strictly prohibited without the Company’s prior written approval.
9. MISCARRIED, ABORTED AND CANCELLED GAMES
9.1 If the Company will have a system failure and the game will be corrupted because of this, all players will get their money back for purchased amount.
9.2 If the Company suspects fraudulent activity in any particular game, then the Company will have the right to cancel the game. Suspicious players in respect of the fraudulent activity will have their account blocked until further investigations. Any players not so suspected will have their wagered amounts in respect of cancelled games returned to their account. Any suspicious activity will be reported to the directors of Co-Gaming Limited. The Company will also have the right to close a game immediately if something wrong is identified with the game settings, and refunds for purchased bets will be paid out.
9.3 If, at the Company’s sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the service or the Company in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfers or payment fraud, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company’s operation in any media or forum, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions as well as to circulate this information to other online gaming Sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies. Furthermore, the Company may close any accounts, and forfeit account balances, that you have at the Company or at any other the Company related website and/or business.
10. CHAT FUNCTION
10.2 You agree to use the Company’s Chat Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- You will not use the Company’s Chat Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language;
- You will not use the Company’s Chat Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person;
- You will not submit any kind of material or information that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law;
- You will not use the Company’s Chat Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services;
- You will not use the Company’s Chat Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any kind of malicious code or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service or to other members’ systems in any way;
- You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including, but not limited to, email addresses, “instant messenger” nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, or full names through your publicly posted information.
10.3 You will be solely responsible for anything and everything you submit to the Company’s Chat Service. We cannot assume any responsibility or liability over any material or content published by you or other users on the Service. The responsibility over any published material or content lies solely on the user that submitted it to the Service.
10.4 The Company reserves the right to monitor anything and everything submitted by you to the Company’s Chat Service to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time.
10.5 The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Company’s Chat Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Company’s Chat Service, and/ or services offered by the Company, at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to the relevant authority.
11. CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
11.1 The Company Casino is powered by NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Evolution, Yggdrasil, Relax, WMS, Oryx.
11.2 At the Company casino you can choose if you want to play for real money or just for fun (with fun money). A good idea can be to start playing with fun money and join the real money games once you feel confident with the software.
11.3 More information about the games can be found under game rules in the casino.
11.4 The Company Sportsbook is powered by Sports Betting Tech.
11.5 Players cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
11.6 The Company accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, fax, etc.) and where received will be void – win or lose.
11.7 The Company reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts without providing any justification.
11.8 The Company reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, the Company reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
11.9 Winnings will be credited to player’s accounts following confirmation of the final result.
11.10 The Company reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, the Company reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
11.11 Should funds be credited to a client’s account in error, it is the player’s responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to the Company.
11.12 Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the match/bet will be treated as a ‘non-runner’.
11.13 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
11.14 “If bets” are settled in the order that they appear on your betting slip, until all the money set aside has been used. If the money staked or carried forward onto the next selection is insufficient to follow your instructions, then that selection will be settled in proportion to the amount available.
11.15 The Company does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
11.16 The Company will not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person’s misuse of the Site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
11.17 The maximum winning to any customer on any day for bets placed on this website is £100,000 or equivalent.
11.18 The minimum amount for a bet is 0.40 GBP or the equivalent in other currencies.
11.19 The Company reserves the right to offer on certain bet types lower odds than on single bets.
11.20 All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
11.21 Although every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on Site with regards to an event is correct, it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
11.22 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
11.23 More information on Sportsbook can be found under rules section in the Sportsbook.
11.24 Should the player encounter any confusion regarding bet types, it is the player’s responsibility to contact the Company Customer Support. In cases where ambiguity may arise, the English version of the respective bet type always prevails.
11.25 Only one free bet is available per customer, per campaign, unless otherwise stated.
11.26 Unless otherwise stated in our communication, free bets must be placed on a selection with odds of 1.50 or higher. Should there be uncertainty surrounding the minimum use requirements of your free bet, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
11.27 Unless otherwise stated in our communication, free bets have an expiry date of 7 days from the day it was credited on account. If the free bet offer is not fulfilled at the expiry date, the Company reserves the right to cancel the free bet.
11.28 Free bets cannot be exchanged for real money or any other bonuses.
11.29 The free bet part of your stake is not included in any returns.
11.30 Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and shared computer. In case it is noted that there are similar accounts abusing free bets, the Company reserves the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers from such accounts. Furthermore, the customer accounts may be closed by the Company at its own discretion. 11.31 Free bets cannot be split. It must be used with its full amount on either one single bet or one multiple/combo bet.
11.32 If you choose not to use the full amount of your free bet, the remaining amount will be forfeited.
11.33 Due to abuse of free bet offers, customers who deposit using Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for any free bet offer and welcome offers.
11.34 If any of the terms are breached, or there is evidence of fraudulent behavior, or a technical issue is detected, the Company reserves the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
12. POINTS PROGRAMME
12.1 The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and rules for the Points Programme at any time. These changes might relate to, but are not limited to, how the points are generated, how many points are generated and how the points can be spent.
12.2 The Company Points are designed to give benefits to the Company players as they use the Site and play on different products. In case the Company suspects you are generating points by making continuous risk-free actions, solely in the purpose of generating additional points, these points can be regarded as having been generated in bad faith and as such shall be removed from the users’ account by the Company.
12.3 You can earn the Company Points in many different ways. These are described within the relevant help pages. You can always contact Support for more information.
12.4 Most of the points you have generated are available for immediate use. There are few exceptions where your points will be credited to your points balance once a day. You can review all details of your point’s earnings in your Points page.
12.5 The Company Points cannot be transferred between players.
12.6 For practical reasons all points are rounded to the nearest decimal when presented. The underlying calculation is always based on two decimals.
12.7 You can spend your points only in the Company Shop. From time to time, the Company can alter the products (Lotteries, Merchandise, Donations, Promotions and others) offered in the Shop. The Company reserves the right to offer different products to different players. All products in the shop have a Point value that the player must pay in order to purchase that product. The Company reserves the right to cancel an order and give back the points to the player.
12.8 Your points will expire if you generate no points for 9 months and all the points will be removed from your account.
12.9 You have to give us correct information when you order products from the Shop. The Company is not responsible for any products that are lost or not delivered due to wrong information supplied by the player.
12.10 You have to give us correct information when you order products from the Shop. The Company is not responsible for any products that are lost or not delivered due to wrong information supplied by the player.
12.11 The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with any product.
12.12 Donations will be requested by the player and be carried out by The Company. The Company will ensure that the donation is made properly and the player that has requested the donation has received official confirmation from the relevant organization.
12.13 Taxes, if any, on any Prize is Players sole responsibility.
13. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
13.1 The Company wants to ensure that players enjoy their experience when they visit the Site. That’s why we ask you to bet responsibly. Betting can be great entertainment, but maybe addictive thus why we request you to stay in control. We will always endeavor to help you if you find yourself in difficulties. In order to help you bet sensibly we have put in place a number of measures to assist you to gamble sensibly.
13.2 Financial Limits: The Company provides tools to help control your gaming. You can establish limits on (1) the amount you spend (net deposits = deposits – withdrawals) and (2) the amount you deposit (sum of all deposits) over a given period, be it daily, weekly or monthly. A requested limit will have effect immediately the first time it is submitted or in case a prior limit is lowered. If the limit amount is increased or terminated, such change will have effect after a 24 hour cooling off period. Further information can be found in the Account Limits section under “Account Settings”. Should you have accounts on other websites operated by Co-Gaming Limited, it is your responsibility to make sure that you set your financial limits across all your accounts, or else please contact our Customer Support Team who will be able to assist you.
13.3 Time-outs: If you want to take a break from gaming you may select a time-out period of 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or 6 weeks by: (1) sending such a request to our customer support team or (2) via the account closure tool available under “Account Settings”. At the end of any time-out period your account will be automatically re-opened. Should you have accounts on other websites operated by Co-Gaming Limited, it is your responsibility to make sure that you set your time-outs across all your accounts, or else please contact our Customer Support Team who will be able to assist you.
13.4 Self Exclusion: If you want to stop your gaming you can exercise the right to exclude yourself from playing at The Company by: (1) sending such a request to our customer support team or (2) by using our online self-exclusion tool available under “Account Settings”.
It will not be possible for the account to be re-opened for any reason once you have chosen to self-exclude yourself. During this period The Company will do all it can to prevent new accounts being opened.
Should you choose to self-exclude from this site, we will take all reasonable steps to close all accounts on other websites operated by Co-Gaming Limited, identified as belonging to you. We will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. Please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. If after this you find that you can still access any of Co-Gaming Limited sites, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us. Failing this, we will not be held liable to you or any third party if you are able to continue to gamble via any of the Co-Gaming websites.
It is your responsibility to contact our Customer Support Team to ensure that all of your accounts with other websites operated by Co-Gaming Limited are closed. You shall not be permitted to open or use a new account with any other site operated by Co-Gaming Limited while being self-excluded.
An account that is closed for any reason other than responsible gaming can be re-opened by the customer at any time.
13.5 Reality Check: The Company also provides you with an automatic reality check to get a clear indication of how long you have been playing on our games in a session. This feature will also allow you to see your wins and losses for that current session.
The customer support team will be more than grateful to help you set your own limits. In the Responsible Gaming section (under Independent Organizations) you will also find contact details where to seek for further professional advice with compulsive gambling problems.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
14.1 Your use of the services is at your own risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and agents hereby expressly disclaim any and all representations and warranties of every kind, whether express or implied, regarding the services, its content, and any information or other materials provided by the Company in connection with use of the services, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and those warranties arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing.
The Company makes no warranty that:
- The services will meet your requirements;
- The services will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate or error-free;
- The servers that make the Company’s service available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Any errors in our software will be corrected.
The security mechanisms incorporated into the services have inherent limitations and you acknowledge and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system and any other property item or loss of data that results from any such activity.
The disclaimers contained in this paragraph are a material part of the agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
15.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, shall the Company or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners, or licensors, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of income, use, data, goodwill or other intangibles, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability (including negligence), arising out of or in connection with:
- Your use or inability to use the service;
- Goods, data, or services received through or advertised on the Sites;
- Information received through the Sites;
- Mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or e-mail, damages to computer systems or equipment or other property, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance with respect to the Site, including, without limitation, those that result from acts of god, communication failures, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Company’s records, programs or services;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the services;
- Any other matter relating to the services.
If you are dissatisfied with the service or the content available thereon, or with any of these terms of service, your only remedy is to discontinue using this services. The limitations of liability contained herein are a material part of the agreement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Company or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected to the Site, the liability of the Company, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors shall in no event exceed, the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
15.2 the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or corruption of data or content that you may experience while using the service or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, the loss or corruption of data or content resulting from:
- Network, system, or server “crashes” or outages, or other power outages;
- Damage caused by viruses, worms, or security breaches, file corruption;
- Any other cause.
The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or use of, the services.
To the extent allowed under applicable laws, neither the Company nor any of its affiliates or service providers accepts any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind arising from or relating to your access to and use of the Site and/or the services provided by the Company. In no event shall the Company’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you to the Company.
The Company does not warrant that the Site or the services provided by the Company will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Site and the services are provided on an “as is” basis.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
16.1 Any failure or delay by the Company in the performance of its obligations of its services shall not be deemed a breach of its obligations to you if such failure or delay to the extent is caused by fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature, public utility electrical failure, acts of war, terrorism, riots, civil disorders, rebellions or revolutions, strikes, lockouts, or labor difficulties, court order, outage, delays or disruptions of the Internet or telecommunications networks, third party nonperformance or any other similar cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company. The Company does not accept any liability for the consequences arising out of any such force majeure events.
17. APPLICATION OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
17.1 These terms & conditions, together with the policy documents made available to you by the Company, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes any and all prior and existing agreements regards to the Site and the services provided by the Company. You acknowledge that the Company has not made any representations, promises or agreements to you relating to the subjects addressed by the terms & conditions that are not embodied herein.
18. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
18.1 To the extent that such is legally allowed, by accessing the Site and/or registering as a player with the Company you agree that all matters relating to your access and use of services provided by the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Site and/or the Company’s services shall be settled by the courts of Malta and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. Excluded from this provision are the mandatory provisions relating to consumer protection arising from your country of residence.
19. RECENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATES
19.1 Clause 7.2 has been updated to include Greece as a restricted country for all brands operated by Co-Gaming Ltd.
General Sports Betting Rules
1. These Betting Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Betting Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
2. The minimum amount for a bet is £/€0.10. Your maximum amount for a bet differs between sports, leagues and bets. You will see the exact value specified in the field where you enter the stake amount, when placing a bet. We make no guarantee that any bet placed within or for the maximum stake shall be accepted.
3. Operator reserves right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request for any reason and at our sole discretion. Individual bet requests may be reviewed and an alternative price or stake offered at our sole discretion.
4. Operator accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, telephone, fax, etc.) and if received will be void, win or lose.
5. Operator reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts and to make ambiguous bets void, without providing any justification.
6. Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
7. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its start time, unless it is a live-betting event, the match/bet will be treated as a non-runner.
8. Irrespective of which betting odds format you select for odds to be shown in your Customer account, all bets will be settled based on American odds.
9. Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
10. Operator reserves the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event where they are in any way involved, as participants, referee, coach etc.
11. Operator reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question or (ii) matchrigging has taken place. Evidence may be based on the size, volumes or pattern of bets placed with Operator across any or all of our betting channels.
12. When an event is cancelled, all related bets will be void automatically and accounts refunded.
13. If any match is abandoned due to injury, bad weather, crowd trouble etc. all bets that have already been settled up until the time of abandonment will stand. For example: If a football match is abandoned in the second half, all bets involving the 1st half will stand. What’s more, if there has been a goal scored, the first goal scorer market will stand, but the last and any time goal scorer bets will be void. For tennis: if a player retires injured in the 3rd set, all bets to win the 1st and 2nd sets will stand.
14. Operator does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
15. Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
16. Operator offers you the ability to bet in play on a variety of global sporting events and while we do make every effort to ensure all live betting information is accurate, there may be situations where such information is incorrect, due to delays or otherwise. When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, please be aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
17. The official result is final for settlement purposes except where specific rules state the contrary. The podium position in Grand Prix racing, the medal ceremony in athletics and any similar official ceremony or presentation in other sports are to be treated as the official result.
18. Winnings will be credited to the Customer’s account following confirmation of the final result.
19. Operator reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us.
20. Operator reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, Operator reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
21. The maximum total winnings to any customer on any calendar day for bets placed with Operator is £100,000.00 or equivalent (hereafter the “Maximum Daily Payout”.
22. Fraud and Collusion:
- a. A number of bets may be treated as being one when a Customer places multiple copies of the same bet. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. A number of bets that contain the same single selection may be treated as being one. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. An example would be where 1 particular selection is repeatedly included in Multiple bets involving other short-priced selections.
- b. Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same (or very similar) selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate or individuals, Operator reserves the right to make bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- c. If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the total maximum pay out for the combined total of any such bets, to the equivalent of the Maximum Daily Payout limit permitted for a single Customer (as outlined at section 17 above). Operator is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
- d. Operator allows only one account per person. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same postcode/personal details/IP address that are found to be related to any existing account may be closed immediately and any bets will be voided at Operator’s discretion. Operator reserves the right to reclaim any winnings attained by these means and we reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, any winnings that are attained by these means.
*Last revised 07.02.2019