Dove Bingo Terms and Conditions
Any information that is disclosed in a public area of the website is public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information on the website. If you voluntarily disclose information in a public area of the website, such as a message board, that information may be collected and used by a third-party to send you unsolicited messages, advertisements or for other purposes. We do not control the actions of these third parties in public areas of the website. If you disclose information in a public area, you do so at your own risk.
Collection, use and sharing of personal information
Dove Bingo will collect your personal information when you register; voluntarily provide it when you use the website; or provide it when you communicate with us. We also collect your personal information by observing how you use our website and services (for example, your gameplay information, or information about the device you use to access the website).
If you register, Dove Bingo may use the personal information that it has collected about you for billing purposes, to verify your identity, to administer and manage your account, to process payment information, to provide promotional messages regarding relevant products or services, to personalise your experience when using the website and services and generally to improve our products and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional messages at any time.
Dove Bingo may also use your personal information to send out e-mails informing you of technical, service, important account balance information or security issues related to a product or service you requested, confirming you requested a product or service, or providing periodic updates or information relating to the product or service you requested. For so long as you are subscribed to a service, you will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Dove Bingo may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including without limitation, payment service providers, banks, cloud service providers, third party quality assurance testing providers, threat detection, user authentication and fraud prevention service providers, analytics companies, IT service providers, marketing companies, accountants, auditors, and other professional service providers. In that regard, Dove Bingo will also will share your personal information in order to assist us with meeting our regulatory obligations or as required by law or regulation (such as gambling regulations, KYC and AML regulatory requirements), including for the purpose of ascertaining your source of funds or income, or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request. Dove Bingo will only provide these companies that information which is reasonably required to perform the service, and they will be prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Dove Bingo will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you against appropriate third party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with data protection legislation.
Dove Bingo may disclose your personal information to the UK Gambling Commission or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or if otherwise required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process or any regulatory or governmental request. Dove Bingo may also disclose your personal information where necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Dove Bingo; enforce the terms and conditions; act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Dove Bingo employees, users of the website, or members of the public.
Dove Bingo may disclose your personal information to any member of the group of companies of Jumpman Gaming Limited, please contact customer support for more information.
Dove Bingo may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any potential sale or investment in any of the companies in the Jumpman Group or companies associated with Jumpman Gaming Ltd or corporate transaction (e.g. a sale of a substantial part of our respective businesses, merger, financing, restructuring, consolidation, acquisition, corporate divestiture, dissolution transaction, or other proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
In the event that Jumpman Gaming Ltd procures the services of a company other than Jumpman Gaming Limited to provide gambling services through the website, your personal information may be shared with that third party.
The Types of Data We Collect
- Account details: first name, last name, full address, DOB, gender, mobile number, email address.
- Proof of age and identity – identification will be required to process your first withdrawal with us. The documents typically required are: 1). A valid piece of ID such as a driving license or passport, 2). A recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months, 3). We may ask for any additional documents to verify your identity at our sole discretion, such as front and back of registered card. If requested, please block out the middle 8 digits and CVV number displayed on the back of the card.
- General gaming and account transactions: wagers, wins, deposits, withdrawals, account balance, bonuses, login history.
- Payment information: We will store your payment information such as; debit card, PayPal account, Pay by Mobile information, PaySafe Card.
- Device information: IP address, browser, device type, operating system used.
- Communications you have with us, via email, Facebook and live chat.
- Please note that the provision of the information identified above is necessary under both statutory requirements as well as in order to enter into a contract with Jumpman Gaming for the purpose of the provision of the services.
How we keep your data secure
We implement various measures to ensure you data is secure. Your data is handled securely via encryption, firewalls, and access control policies. Third party security audits are conducted to ensure Jumpman Gaming comply with standards set in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Legal bases for processing
- Where you have given us consent. Dove Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information for the purpose of marketing to you, where you have given us consent to do so. At any time you can easily withdraw your consent to us marketing to you by emailing Dove Bingo at support@DoveBingo.com, or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email or other communication that you receive from us. Please remember that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, Dove Bingo may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of your contract with us. Dove Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information where such information is essential in order to set up, manage and operate your account, verify your identity, and process payments to and from you and generally to provide the services to you. You are under no obligation to provide such personal information to Dove Bingo. However, you might not be able to use access and/or use some or part of the services if you choose to withhold personal information that is required for those services.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. In some circumstances, Dove Bingo is legally required to collect, use and share your personal information. For example, in connection with the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or fraud, or where Dove Bingo is obliged to do so by the terms of the licence issued to Jumpman Gaming Limited by the UK Gambling Commission and/or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Where Dove Bingo processes your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations, Dove Bingo may need to retain such information, even after you have closed your account, in order to demonstrate that Dove Bingo has complied with those legal obligations.
- Where the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest. Dove Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for the purposes of the prevention or detection of an unlawful act, or is necessary for the exercise of a protective function (such as protecting members of the public against dishonesty or other improper conduct). Dove Bingo may rely on this as a legal basis for processing and/or sharing ‘special categories’ of data, or data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
- Where we have legitimate interests in the processing. Dove Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for legitimate business interests, unless Dove Bingo determines that those interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms. By way of example, Dove Bingo has determined that it has legitimate interests in: (i) delivering personalised content to you; (ii) improving the website; (iii) where we disclose your personal information to any one or more of our associate/subsidiary companies following a restructure or for internal administrative purposes; (iv) detection and retention of information pertaining to those with responsible gambling issues; (v) processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our electronic communications network; (vi) safeguarding the integrity of our services by combatting, reporting and sharing information related to suspicious betting patterns or fraudulent activities; (vii) devising a tailored reward scheme for players; and (viii) sharing personal information with our advisers and professional services providers (such as auditors) for ensuring our compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. You have the right to object to our use of your personal information in circumstances where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, you should note that Dove Bingo may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or where Dove Bingo needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
Where Dove Bingo transfers personal information from the EEA to other countries in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country, Dove Bingo takes measures to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection.
For example, Dove Bingo uses approved contractual clauses, intragroup agreements and other measures designed to ensure that the recipients of your personal information protect it. Dove Bingo takes steps to ensure that the information that Dove Bingo collects is processed according to this Privacy Notice and the requirements of the applicable law wherever the data is located, through contractual means or other means.
For more information about the transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA, please contact us (our contact details are available under the “Contact details” section).
Making changes to your personal Information using the website
You may use the tools made available on the Dove Bingo website to update or remove certain of your personal information. Deleting your personal information may result in you not being able to access some areas of the Dove Bingo website and/or services to which you have subscribed. Dove Bingo will not provide a refund for any prepaid service which is inaccessible to you because of the deletion of your personal information. Dove Bingo may, however, still retain your personal information to resolve disputes, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to comply with any and all technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the website.
You have a number of rights in respect of your personal information, which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. Dove Bingo will advise you in our response to your request if Dove Bingo is relying on any such exemptions.
- Accuracy: Dove Bingo will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information collected and used by Dove Bingo is accurate, complete and up-to-date to meet the purposes for which it is collected and used. However, you have the right to request correction to your personal information in the event it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal information. This includes (a) identification of and access to any or all of your personal information under Dove Bingo’s custody or control; (b) an explanation of how that personal information is or has been collected, used or disclosed by Dove Bingo; and (c) the names of any individuals and organisations to which your personal information has been disclosed by Dove Bingo.
- Erasure: You can request that Dove Bingo erases your personal information where there is no compelling reason for Dove Bingo to continue processing it.
- Data portability: This right allows you to obtain the personal information that you have provided to Dove Bingo with your consent or which was necessary for Dove Bingo to provide you with services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal information to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal information transferred by Dove Bingo directly to the other organisation, if it is technically feasible.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that Dove Bingo suspends processing of your personal information. Where Dove Bingo agrees to suspend processing of your personal information Dove Bingo will still be permitted to store your personal information, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to Dove Bingo’s use of your personal information, where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, Dove Bingo may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or Dove Bingo needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where Dove Bingo has relied upon your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Complaints: You also have the right to make a complaint to your local national data supervisory authority.
Any request to exercise your rights in respect of your personal information must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information and the action being sought.
Dove Bingo will respond to written requests within thirty (30) days of receiving such request. Dove Bingo will either make the requested information available within that time period, or provide written notice of an extension where additional time is required to fulfil the request. If Dove Bingo cannot fulfil your request in full or in part, you will be provided with a response in writing that explains the reason for refusal and the further options available to you.
Retention of your personal information
Dove Bingo will retain your personal information for as long as it reasonably requires it for legal or business purposes, but it will not usually retain your personal information for more than seven years after your account has been closed.
Please note that Dove Bingo may be required in certain circumstances to retain some aspects of your personal information indefinitely (for example, in order to prevent us from sending marketing communications to you when you have told us not to (i.e. self-exclusion)). Dove Bingo will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of this information is maintained for the period of retention.
Important information on Google cookies used on the website
This website is using cookies from Google, including Google Analytics and Google Ads, for analytics purposes and personalization of advertisement.
By using the website, you are deemed to have agreed to have your personal data and cookies used for personalization of advertisement.
Learn more on how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services from this article: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
Please make sure you have read and understood the information provided in this article before using this website.
To find out the personal interests Google has available for advertisers about you, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated to view or turn off ad personalization options.
Learn more on how Google Ads work here: https://safety.google/privacy/ads-and-data/?hl=en
Please only use this website if you consent to the use of your personal data and the data collected by Google Analytics and Google Ads cookies for personalization of advertisement.
If you no longer wish to allow us and/or Google to use your personal data, please stop using the website, and follow these steps:
- Go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ in order to install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. This is available for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera browsers. This will allow you to opt out of providing your data to Google Analytics.
- Go to https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and turn off Ad personalisation.
- Remove and/or block cookies from the domain googleadservices.com. This can be done in your browser’s Cookie settings under the Settings menu:
- Chrome: desktop or mobile
- Safari: desktop or mobile
- Internet Explorer - desktop or mobile
- Firefox desktop and Android
- Android Browser: Click on top right corner of the app (labelled with “More” or three dots) > Settings > Privacy
- Opera: desktop and mobile
- Silk: mobile
- Remove and/or block cookies from this domain. Open the cookie settings (as described above) and delete and/or block all cookies from the domain of this website.
- You may need to opt out on the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance networks too.
On this website we use Google Analytics and its Advanced features for:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Demographics and Interests reporting
- Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting
- Segments to isolate and analyse subsets of sessions and users
If you have any questions regarding your personal data please contact our Data Protection Officer at Dataprotectionofficer@jumpmangaming.com or you can send your request in writing to Jumpman Gaming Limited, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL
For any other requests please contact our support team on: support@DoveBingo.com
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Free Spins refers to spins on regular slot games.
500 free spins are credited as 10 sets of 50 spins. Should you win 500 spins, you will receive 50 spins automatically. To claim your remaining spins, you must email us
Maximum bonus win of 8 per 10 free spins credited. Bonus winnings from free spins on slot games are not guaranteed because all spins are played and credited in line with the RTP for the game. You will receive between 0 – 8 per 10 free spins claimed.
The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE claim of the Mega Wheel or ‘Loot Chest’ when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary, ranging from Free Spins to Amazon Vouchers.
The Mega Wheel is where you will win all your promotional prizes obtained through deposits on the site, after your first deposit. You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Reel.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the Mega Wheel is a game of chance and therefore winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
After making your first deposit, you can claim a free spin of the Mega Wheel on each deposit of 20 or more. Note, you will not receive a spin of the Mega Wheel while you have a pending withdrawal (see description under the Banking Policy below) and it will not be made available once your withdrawal has been processed.
Free Spins obtained through the Mega Wheel can only be played on specific games chosen by the company. The games on which free spins can be claimed will be included within the specific marketing material for the offer.
Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Wheel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
You will not automatically receive the Mega Wheel when depositing via the Quick deposit option. If you wish to claim the Mega Wheel, please contact our customer support team.
If you chose to close the Mega Wheel pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
All bonus funds and Mega Wheels are removed from your account if your last login is greater than 7 days ago.
Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as Bonus cash. Bonus winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount of 8 per 10 free spins, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, Loot Chest plays and Mega Wheel spins. For example, if you win 10 bonus from free spins and your current wagering requirement is 100, this will result in a wagering requirement of 10 X 65 + 100 = 750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement, the wagering requirement is calculated as 10 x 65 = 650.
Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real Money wagers do not contribute.
You can withdraw your Real Money balance (subject to the Banking Policy below) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement on a funded account is equal to lifetime deposits (up to 250). For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of 400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your lifetime deposits are 50, then 50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently. As another example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of 400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your lifetime deposits are 250 or more (for example lifetime deposits are equal to 500), then 250 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is 50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of 400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, 50 will be transferred to your Real Money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (equal to lifetime deposits up to maximum 250) will be transferred to your Real Money (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A 3 total wager (1.50 Real Money and 1.50 Bonus balance) results in a 10 win, this means 5 will be credited to each balance.
Real Money will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough Real Money to place the wager.
The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games orprogressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, bingo, table games and live casino games.
You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing wagering requirements, bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
If you wish to permanently opt out of receiving bonuses, you can do this by contacting the customer support team.
All promotional codes are only valid on the day the communication is sent out (up to 23:59 on that day), unless otherwise stated in the communication. This does not apply to the welcome offer, where a code is not required and there is no expiry of the offer.
On site inbox offers and promotions are only valid for the account they are sent to, as verified by the username and our internal send records. If the same device is used to access accounts belonging to different people, the username in the message indicates which person the offer is intended for and will not be available to claim for the other accounts.
In the unlikely event of the Mega Wheel or free spin credits malfunctioning, we will explore and offer a remedy to the issue if the query is submitted within 2 days of said malfunction. We must see a copy of the communication, with the date/time of when it was received clearly visible.
We cannot be held responsible for any promotional content sent out by unassociated 3rd parties, as verified by our internal send records. The sender name/email address does not guarantee the promotional content was in fact sent directly by us; if in doubt please get in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to verify whether the promotion is genuine. We are also unable to carry out SMS and/or email opt-outs for promotional content which has not been sent by us or by our approved affiliates, even if it arrives from the same send name/email address.
We reserve the right to disable the crediting of all Mega Wheel spins/bonuses/free spins on your account. However, any existing bonus/free spins on your account will remain valid. We may do this if we feel you are claiming bonus offers excessively/for responsible gambling reasons.
Daily cashback is calculated as a percentage of your daily deposits, minus withdrawals requested, minus any current balance in your account (00:00 to 23:59). Example, if you are a pro level player and deposit 200 during the day, you withdraw 50 and have 10 in your balance, your cashback amount is calculated as (200 – 50 – 10) x 0.03. To claim your cashback, you must log in and claim via the My Account page. Cashback awarded for the previous day’s game-play is only available to claim until 23:59 on the following day. If you do not claim, your cashback total will be reset to the current day’s total. The cashback amount is added to your account in REAL money with no wagering requirements or terms attached.
If your account is closed, self-excluded or on a ‘take a break’, you will not be entitled to claim cashback and you will forfeit any remaining bonus balance.
All promotional prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the winning notification being sent to you.
Your account must be active when claiming prizes in order for the winnings/prizes to be valid.
Spins of the Mega Wheel which are NOT free are charged at varying amounts and will be deducted from your balance. The prizes won will be subject to exactly the same terms as if it were spun for free.
The minimum deposit requirement for all promotional offers is 10 unless otherwise stated in the promotional communication.
General T&C’s apply.