Gambling Rituals for Luck – Are They Real?
We’ve opened the topic previously and to be honest, we are a little bit superstitious. For example, when a black cat crosses our path, we either spin a couple of times in a circle, or we rush back home for some holy water (which sometimes turns out to be vodka, but that’s a different topic). Every person believes or does not believe in crazy things, even our fellow gamblers! We’ve got a list of some of the most absurd, but very famous gambling spells and superstitions and we can’t wait to share them with you! Grab some tea and biscuits and keep on reading!
Top Gambling Spell Suggestion – Wear Red When Playing
You may have heard that in New York, the colour of your underwear on New Year’s Eve will determine your fortune for the coming year, but some gamblers believe that it’s only hot if it’s red! This superstition comes from China and it sounds weird at first, but there is a really good meaning behind it. In Chinese culture, red is considered the colour of the Emperors, the colour also represents joy and fortune.
When it comes to the gambling spells to win, the colour red should bring you good luck and big smackers when playing. Wear red socks, red tie or, for a better effect, wear red underwear. It doesn’t matter what type of undergarments you choose, as long as they’re red. Of course, it’s not necessary to show off your thong or grannie-panties, you naughty!
Good Luck Gambling Spells – Crossing Your Fingers and Legs
‘Fingers crossed!’ – this is probably one of the most common said phrases we hear on a day-to-day basis. Whether it’s for buying a new house or for an upcoming test at school that you haven’t studied for, crossing your fingers means you’re hoping for the best to happen in a specific situation. You’ll notice that a lot of gamblers cross their fingers while playing, too. However, if you cross your legs, you might lose your money because you’re ‘crossing out’ your fortune! Just sit up straight and play – we’ll keep our fingers crossed for you!
Free Gambling Spells That Work – Leave the Table
This superstition is more about our beloved online casino players. It seems like it is good luck to leave the table and return when the result is coming up. Whether it’s a roulette, a blackjack or baccarat game, looking away is similar to crossing your fingers – people do it for good measure and with hope for a win. So, online gamblers, stand up and leave the computer for a little bit! Who knows, this might actually work!
Money Rituals That Really Work
We covered some of the most common superstitions, now it’s time for some gambling rituals! Except for leaving the table or blowing on dice, there are also a lot of rituals people do before they enter the casino. Their probability of success. however, have little to do with empirical evidence, so don’t overdo it Some of them involve doing pleasurable things such as having your favourite food. In any case, doing anything from the list below won’t cost you much. You may as well want to try one or more of the winning ‘techniques’ and, though not a guaranteed recipe for success, you will have fun in the process. Without further ado, here are our top picks:
- ‘Food Fortune’ – Some people believe that certain dishes brings them luck before they go to a casino or a bingo. Before they leave for the casino, they prepare a specific type of food and then – bam – they win! So, if you’re cooking at home, be sure to find out what your lucky dish is and use it instead of good luck gambling spells! Ours is onion rings with chicken wings (Mmm, chicken!). Although we think that cooking your food will bring you bigger chances to win, if this is not your forte – there’s always McDonalds! Or Subway. Or… Well, you know what we mean!
- ‘Bling Bling Fortune’ – Ever noticed how ladies are looking when they spin slots? Rings, necklaces, bracelets – there has to be a bling bling for the win win! In other words, some players put on their lucky jewelry every time they play. This goes a little bit into the topic for lucky charms but will get into that later.
- ‘Wishing Well Fortune’ – This is one of the simplest free gambling spells that work performed by players before the big game. All you have to do is find a fountain, wishing well or just a body of water near the casino you’ll enter, make a wish and toss a coin into the water. We’re not absolutely sure if this actually works but a lot of people do it, so there has to be a slight chance to win. Whatever the case, keep in mind that this does not apply for puddles! And try not to toss all your money in the water – you must have some left to bet, right?
Players often count on lucky charms, too and there is nothing wrong with that. Like the jewelry, lucky charms are an essential when the time comes. People have lucky pebbles, lucky leaves, some even carry a rabbit foot in their pocket. Of course, there are also special charms for gambling, and we’ve found a few to share here:
- The Gambler’s Amulet – The most wanted and powerful one! It attracts money, love, happiness and if you’re looking for all these things, think about getting the Gambler’s Amulet!
- Lucky Number 7 – For a lot of cultures, 7 has always been a number of luck, prosperity and good life.
- Jackpot Amulet – It is said that whoever has this amulet the person feels positive energy without even touching it. Make sure you keep that one close, especially when you’re playing.
- Lady Luck – A Goddess, a Fairy Godmother, whatever you call her – she’s here to bring you happiness, love and fortune!
- Money Tree – This beautiful charm will bring you money like leaves fall from the wind in autumn – fast and gracefully falling from the sky (not literally, but you get the idea).
All these and more you could buy or DIY, it’s up to you. And now, let’s make some gambling spells and potions!
Spells and Potions – Being Witchy About It!
Remember when we were younger and used to watch a lot of cartoons (some of us still do)? A lot of these cartoons had a witch or a wizard as a protagonist at least once! And it was really fun watching and listening to the weird ingredients they used to put together in a potion – batwing, mermaid tears, salt, pepper, mango chutney (Ops, wrong recipe!), you get the idea. Some gamblers make potions and whisper spells for luck and fortune and we found a few that are quite interesting. Let’s have a look!
Lady Luck Black Magic Spell
If you summon Lady Luck, well…you’ll have luck! She is considered one of the gambling gods and people often look up to her when they are performing money rituals that really work. You can make an ‘easy’ potion with ingredients that you have around the house. Here’s what you’ll need: 15 Oz Golden Chamomile solution, 5 Oz of bayberry powder, a lucky vulture head from Africa (very ‘easy’ to find) and a golden biscuit (any size). Put the blood of the vulture head and the solution in a porcelain bowl, then add the biscuit and the powder and mix everything well. Warm it up until lukewarm and then comes the magic part. You should wash your hands in this potion every night before sleep and every time before you enter the casino. Important – dip the right hand first, then the left hand and make sure the potion stays in the bowl! While ‘washing’ your hands, repeat 13 times the spell:
‘Lady of luck, I summon you thee, Come to me, come to me, Kiss my hands, touch my head, Make my hand glow, for what I touch turns golden snow’
Store the potion in a safe place and repeat this until you win at least £10,000 in one shot. We hope Lady Luck is generous! Now, where’s that vulture head?
Wiccan Gambling Photo Spell
This is another gambling spell for attracting money and wealth. You can use it for the lottery, bingo, roulette bets and more. Please be advised that this spell might not bring you a big win, but if done properly, you’ll start winning more often. Let’s make the potion! You will need: a photo of yourself, 4 yellow spell candles, a green spell candle, your astrology sign essential oil, lavender incense, 3 pineapple leaves, 3 amber stones, 5 different coins and an offering bowl. Before you start, make sure you’re dressed in all green/black/white to represent money and abundance. Wash your hands with water and a few drops of the essential oil, draw a circle and place the yellow candles at each cardinal point. Put the green candle right in front of you with a bowl, full with the pineapple leaves, the stones and the coins. Once you’re done, light all the candles. Take the green candle and drop some wax on your photo, then put it back in its position. Take the bowl, concentrate on your photo and repeat the following spell five times:
‘I invoke thee, Goddess of abundance, Draw money and luck towards me, May abundance flow freely in my life, Now and forever.’
Visualize your luck and upcoming money and when you feel you’re ready – blow the green candle. Then blow the other candles and close the circle. You should perform this spell three nights in a row in the week of the new moon at 11 p.m. Do not start after midnight! And may the Goddess answer your prayers and wishes for fortune!
Simple Wiccan Money ‘Gold’ Spell
This one is a little bit simpler to perform. All you need is: a gold chain, a golden ring and three yellow spell candles. Make a circle of protection and step in. Form a triangle with the candles’ placement and put the golden ring and chain in the center. Visualize strongly the abundance and prosperity energy and repeat three times:
‘Wealth, abundance and prosperity, Flow into my life and set me free. It is my will; So mote it be.’
When you’re done, put the golden ring on the gold chain and then put the chain on your neck. Wear it as often as possible and feel the prosperity energy connecting with your own. This will now attract money and good fortune into your life. Can be used by gamblers and by people who have a business.
Hold Your Brooms. We’re Not Done Yet!
We’ve finally come to the end of this article. We tried our best to gather the most interesting spells, superstitions and more for you to enjoy and maybe even try on your own. We’re definitely going to try one of the spells! Before you go, we would like to say thank you for giving our article some attention.
We would also like to give you a friendly reminder to be responsible for what you do. Some of these charms and superstitions are strong and we don’t want you to get in trouble. Also, play responsibly! There are more important things than playing non-stop, even in one of the best gambling site! So, have fun!