If you are a serious gambler, you might want to try your luck at the best high stakes casinos, but one of the top gambling-themed puzzles from this list could also become your favourite pastime! Such a jigsaw-solving adventure would be a perfect way to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and to have a chance to stay focused at the same time. Moreover, solving a casino puzzle is not necessary a solitary adventure. You can do it with your friends and other fellow gamblers with the same passion for the classic casino games. Well, we reviewed only the best gambling-themed puzzles among all the available conundrums out there.
List of the Gamlbing-Themed Puzzles
There you have it – the top casino puzzle ideas in one list! We arranged them by a gambling-related theme and we also included important details like the number of the puzzle pieces, difficulty level and how easy it is to find them. You will find more details on that in each puzzle category further down in the review. The final column in the next table is for the number of puzzles that we included in each category. Those are only the top recommendations. So, without further delay, here is the list with the world’s best casino and gambling-themed puzzles for you to play in your free time.
|Gambling Theme||Signature Gambling Elements||Incl. Puzzles|
|Gambling Cities||Las Vegas and the Strip, Atlantic City, Macau||7|
|Packing Puzzles||Pachinko, Bitcoin, wooden casino chips, playing cards||4|
|Slot Machines||Casino fruit machines, classic 1-payline slot machines||4|
|Poker, Cards||Poker chips, poker cards, Royal Flush, poker table, poker dogs||5|
|Craps, Dices||Craps table, dices, text about craps||4|
|Sportsbook||Balls from famous sports, horse racing, equestrian||3|
|Roulette||European roulette table, roulette ball, wheel, chips and pockets||4|
|Famous Casinos||Casino sign, Monte Carlo Casino, Taj Mahal Casino, Caesars Palace||6|
|Bingo, Keno||Bingo layout, winning bingo numbers, keno chick||3|
|History of Gambling||1900’s gentlemen playing cards, soldiers gambling, wild west casino||6|
Similarly to the online casino games, there are some gambling-themed puzzles that you can play online and for free as well. That’s why you will find here previews of some of the top online puzzles too. Let’s get started with the first gambling theme in our list: the best jigsaw puzzles that feature images of the most popular gambling cities around the world.
Jigsaw Puzzles About Gambling Cities
The Las Vegas Strip is, of course, the world’s most iconic place when it comes down to gambling. Respectively, there are plenty of puzzle authors and manufacturers that implemented the most famous Las Vegas casinos and cityscapes in the form of puzzle illustrations. Check out our blog post about the top 10 high roller casinos in Vegas and you will find a lot of similarities between these jigsaw puzzles and the famous casinos. Examples include Ceases Palace, Bellagio, MGM Grand and many others
Undoubtedly, Macau and Atlantic City are the next world-renowned gambling destinations, and the top puzzle creators considered that too. You can find all kinds of jigsaw casino puzzle items with the famous Atlantic City and Macau cityscapes. Next are only the top gambling-themed puzzles about casino cities that we can highly recommend you:
- Las Vegas Strip Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ It has 110 with a difficulty 3.5 out of 5 while its price is low. The puzzle is available as a personalised template design and it is easy to find. It is designed by Prophoto.
- Welcome to Las Vegas Sign ✦✦✦ A huge puzzle with 1014 pcs and difficulty level 4.0 out of 5. Its price is high and it is available as a template design. It is easy to find and it is designed by EverydayLifeSF.
- Las Vegas Strip Aerial View Night Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110; Difficulty level: 4.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: personalised template design, easy to find; Designed by: Rebecca_Reeder.
- Atlantic City at Night Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ A puzzle of 252 pieces and difficulty 4.0 out of 5. The price is medium and it is easy to find as a personalised template design; This is a puzzle by Harbor Images.
- Las Vegas by Night 3 Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ 110 pieces with a difficulty level of 3.5 out of 5; Price is low and the availability is good: as a personalised template design which is available online too. It is designed by Welcome to Americas.
- Las Vegas by Night Puzzle ✦✦✦ Only 30 pieces and so the difficulty is only 1.5 out of 5; The low price and the great availability make it suitable as a personalised template design. It is easy to find and it is designed by ARTPICS.
- Macau Online Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Also very low number of pieces: only 36. Its difficulty level is a mere 2.0 out of 5 and it is available to play online for free. Availability: online, easy to find. Try a demo down below.
Gambling-Themed Packing Puzzles
By contrast to the jigsaw puzzles, the packing puzzles require you to focus on a precise and usually smaller number of pieces, as well as to rely almost exclusively on your sense of space. That being said, the top gambling-themed packing puzzle in the next list includes mostly some sort of a wooden or plastic box. You will have to either unbox it to reveal a hidden secret or to assemble and fit several pieces inside the box in a specific way. Here is a shortlist with our top recommendations if you search a packing puzzle about gambling.
- Casino Box ✦✦✦ The pieces include 6 disks and a box while the difficulty level is 4.5 out of 5. The price is high and it is not easy to order. It is a craftsman execution including materials like cherry, maple and walnut. There are limited 70 copies released and it is designed by Dr. Volker Latussek.
- Bitcoin Puzzle Playing Cards ✦✦✦ There are 8 main pieces or knobs while the difficulty level is the impressive 5.0 out of 5. Its price is very high and it is available in the form of an acrylic blockchain box with marked Bitcoin playing cards hidden inside. The shipping is everywhere in the world and it is made by Andrei Jikh and Patrick Kun.
- The Pachinko Box ✦✦✦ Another impressive puzzle with more than 5 pieces including the moving parts and an additional coin. It has a difficulty level 5.0 out of 5 and its price is high. Availability: metal box, a ball and other parts, difficult to find; Designed by: Wil Strijbos.
- Dog Casino Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: more than 5; Difficulty level: 0.5 out of 5; The price is medium and it is available as a plastic box with trays for pet food, and it is easy to find. It is designed by Nina Ottosson.
As you can see, we even included the perfect packing puzzle for your pet. What a better way to pamper your dog with a secret treat thanks to the Dog Casino Puzzle? Well, if cardistry is your thing, then you must also try the Bitcoin Puzzle with Playing Cards. It features a unique acrylic box with 4 by 4 rods that symbolise the connections in a Bitcoin blockchain. If you happen to solve the puzzle, a unique deck with Bitcoin playing cards will be yours, but the most impressive thing about them is that the back of each card features perhaps the most advanced marking system to date.
Slot Machine-Related Puzzles
The slot machines are the world’s most famous casino games and everyone likes them. That’s why you can find all kinds of slot machines in almost every casino. From old school and classic slots with one payline to huge gaming terminals with HD screens and advanced graphics – the slot machines offer an unsurpassed gambling experience. Therefore, there are plenty of gambling-themed puzzles with depicted slot machines and they are awesome.
There are so many of them that it is almost certain that you can find a puzzle of your most favourite slot, but we can recommend you four really appealing ones. They include illustrations of classic slot machines, so what a better start of your day than a quick slot game session? Well, in this case, we are talking about solving a 500-pieces puzzle with slot machines.
- Casino Slot Machine Puzzle ✦✦✦ The pieces are only 30 and the difficulty level is 2.5 out of 5. The price is low and it is easy to find as a personalised template design. It is designed by Picturesque.
- Dream Machines – Lucky Slot Machines ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110; Difficulty level: 2.5 out of 5; Its price is low and is also available as a personalised template design. Designed by LasVegasIcons.
- Las Vegas Slot Machines ✦✦✦ Pieces: 520; The difficulty level is 3.5 out of 5 and its price is rather medium. Availability: personalised template design, easy to find. This is a puzzle by City Tease.
- Las Vegas, Nevada ✦✦✦ It also includes 520 pieces with a difficulty level 3.5 out of 5 and medium price. It is easy to find and it is made by Prophoto.
Poker Puzzles with Cards
All the poker players should at least try to solve one or two poker-themed puzzles! If you plan to get yourself the best casino puzzle about poker, then you should see the following five recommendations. They include beautiful illustrations of poker tables with chips and cards, and some are less minimal or abstract than the others.
From a puzzle of the famous painting with the dogs playing poker featuring over a thousand pieces to the simple ‘Royal Flush’ puzzle with only about 50 pieces – there is the perfect option for everyone. Remember that solving a jigsaw casino puzzle is not always a one-person activity – you can do it after a poker session with your friends. There is no doubt about that the gambling-themed puzzles inspired by the poker are, simply put, excellent!
- Poker Hands – Royal Flush – Hearts Suit Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: only 56; Difficulty level: only 0.5 out of 5. The price is medium and it is easy to find. It is designed by DigitalSolutions2u.
- Famous Painting: Dogs Play Poker “Friend in Need” ✦✦✦ A huge puzzle with 1014 pcs. It is very difficult: 4.5 out of 5 and its price is high. Availability: a template design with added text, which easy to find. Created by Piece & Quiet.
- Burning Poker 500+ Puzzle ✦✦✦ 520 pieces. Difficulty level: 2.5 out of 5 with medium price. Availability: personalised template design and it is made by Fantasy Cards.
- Dressed Up Whippet Dog at Gambling Table ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110; Difficulty level: 2.5 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: very easy to find; Designed by Prophoto.
- Poker Chip Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ This larger puzzle has 676pcs with a rather medium difficulty of 4.0 out of 5. Its price is high though. It is available as a template design and you can find it easily. The puzzle is designed by Just Dahl Gallery.
Casino Craps Themed Puzzle
Some say that the dices offer the greatest enigma factor in a game of luck such as the casino craps. Well, there is one certain thing though – the illustrations of craps and dices are perfect for numerous casino puzzle ideas. Next, you can find a small collection of the casino craps-themed puzzles with the best illustrations of dices and tables for craps.
- High Rollers Gambling Dice ✦✦✦ Pieces: 550; Difficulty level: 4.0 out of 5; Price: medium; Availability: currently unavailable, very difficult to find; Designed by: Warren Paper Products Co.
- Casino Craps Table with Chips and Dice Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Only 30 pieces and so the difficulty is very low: only 0.5 out of 5. Its low price and rice and the great availability make it easy to find. It’s designed by Studio W by World Art Group.
- Gamblers Pair A Dice ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110 with only 1.0 out of 5 difficulty; Price: low. Available as a template design and it is easy to find; Designed by Goldnsun.
- The Puzzle Dice Wood Puzzle ✦✦✦ Just 9pieces but the difficulty level is 2.5 out of 5. Price: low. It is easy to find, but we couldn’t find information about its designer though.
Sports-Themed Jigsaw Puzzles
Next up: check out some ideas for perfect sports betting themed casino puzzle. Horse racing is definitely one of the most popular sports betting activities and the top casino puzzle items used that sport to create a number of masterpieces with hundreds of pieces. We reviewed a lot of great sports-themed conundrums and we included only three puzzles as our top recommendations.
The first one is rather simple and minimalist – it features balls from various sports, but the number of over a hundred pieces is what makes it difficult for solving. You will certainly need quite some time to enjoy the final picture. The other two gambling-themed puzzles about sports betting are even more difficult to solve, so maybe they are the perfect challenge for you!
Jigsaw Puzzles About Roulette
Don’t miss the chance to assemble the pieces of the big picture of roulette, especially if it is your favourite casino game. The more pieces you have in the right place, the easier it is to predict the rest of such a casino puzzle. You can also help your loved ones complete the bigger picture of a jigsaw puzzle with roulette illustrations because it could always be the perfect gift. Check out the next four suggestions.
We selected only the best gambling-themed puzzles with roulette and one of them includes only about 30 pieces! It is so easy and amusing to complete the bigger picture that you will love it from the first assembly, and you will want to do it every day with your cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
- Casino Illustration with Roulette Wheel Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110; Difficulty level: 2.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: personalised template design, easy to find; Designed by: yoographic.
- Roulette Wheel ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110 with a difficulty level also of 2.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: personalised template design; Designed by: freshpaperie.
- Roulette Table with Chips and Wheel Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 252; Difficulty level: 3.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: personalised design; Designed by: Studio W by World Art Group.
- Roulette Puzzle ✦✦✦ Only 30 pcs and so the difficulty level is 1.0 out of 5. The price is low. It is easy to find and we couldn’t find information about its author at the moment.
Puzzles with Illustrations of Casinos
Now, let’s get straight to the point: some of the biggest and world-renowned casinos are featured on a wide variety of gambling-themed puzzles too! That being said, you should at least try the easiest one in our list. It can be assembled for about a dozen minutes or so but if you enjoy it, it can be done for hours. There is no doubt that we selected puzzles that feature only the most famous casinos in the world.
From one of the greatest riverboat casinos in the US to one of the most iconic Atlantic City casinos – this is only a small part of the top gambling locations in the world. Of course, the historic Monte Carlo Casino also takes place in this casino puzzle collection. Check them out and, as a dessert, we prepped another free online puzzle because it is amazing!
- Casino Illustration with Gambling Elements ✦✦✦ A 110-pieces puzzle with a medium difficulty: 2.5 out of 5. It has a low price and it is widely available. Designed by yoographic.
- Casino Riverboat at Dusk Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 56; Difficulty level: 1.5 out of 5; Price: high; Availability: easy to find; Designed by: Alleycatshirts
- Monte Carlo Casino at Night Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 30; Difficulty level: 1.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: easy to find; Designed by: AdriansSouvenirs
- Atlantic City Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 56; Difficulty level: 1.5 out of 5; Price: high; Availability: easy to find; Designed by: Harbor Images
- Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas Nevada Hotel City Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ It has 110 pcs and a difficulty level 1.5 out of 5. The price is low and it is easy to find. The puzzle is made by VivaVivaLasVegas.
- Casino Square, Monte Carlo ✦✦✦ A huge online puzzle with 150 and a difficulty level of 4.0 out of 5. This online puzzle can be played for free in the demo below.
Keno and Bingo Puzzles
Although Keno is not one of the most famous casino games such as online roulette or blackjack, yet, it is enjoyed by many gamblers who just want the simplicity of playing with numbers. Additionally, we added some awesome bingo puzzles to this casino puzzle category too. Oh, and you can take a look at our bingo site reviews as well. What better – play bingo online and have a cool puzzle to make!
There are many bingo sites where you can enjoy a session or two online and from the comfort of your home but solving a bingo puzzle is another fabulous pastime that you should try. By the way, the Keno Chick casino puzzle is the easiest one (with difficulty 0.5 out of 5) that you will find on this page. So, here are the three amazing keno and bingo puzzles that should be highly considered!
- My Heart Belongs To Bingo ✦✦✦ Pieces: only 56 and a difficulty level of 2.0 out of 5. Its price is high. It is either not available or difficult to find. It is designed by: Goldnsun.
- Bingo Game Patterns Large Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ 110 pieces with a difficulty level: 2.5 out of 5. The low price and easy availability are also an advantage. It is created by DD Baz.
- Keno Chick Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110 with difficulty level 0.5 out of 5 and a low price. Availability: easy to find. Designed by Elegant Chick Shop.
Puzzles About the History of Gambling
A vintage casino puzzle is always a great idea if gambling is your hobby and if you love to complete the bigger pictures. Well, in this last category of gambling-themed puzzles, we prepared a special range of historical puzzles that, one way or another, tell a lot of stories from the most important moments in the legacy of gambling. From the Wild Wild West casino saloons to the 1920’s cityscapes of Atlantic City – you will find plenty of nice casino puzzle ideas in the next list.
- Postcard Cowboys Gambling Shooting Craps Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 110; Difficulty level: 3.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: personalised template design, easy to find; Designed by: Bridgeman Images.
- Pin Up Girl at Casino Wins Pot Luck Jackpot ✦✦✦ 110 pcs. with a difficulty level 2.5 out of 5. Its price is low and it is available as a personalised template design and it is easy to find; it is designed by Onshi Designs.
- Hobby – Gambling – Deal Me in 1905 ✦✦✦ Pieces: 1014; Difficulty level: 4.5 out of 5; Price: high; Availability: personalised template design, difficult to find; Designed by: Suburban Scenes by Mike Savad.
- Card Players by Paul Cezanne, Vintage Fine Art Jigsaw Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 56; Difficulty level: 1.5 out of 5; Price: medium; Availability: personalised template design, easy to find; Designed by: MasterpieceCafe.
- Wild West Gambler Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: only 30. The difficulty level is also low: only 1.0 out of 5. The price is low and it is easy to find; Designed by: Holbrook’s Art Mart.
- Vintage Atlantic City 1920s Puzzle ✦✦✦ Pieces: 252; Difficulty level: 4.0 out of 5; Price: low; Availability: personalised template design, easy to find; Designed by: NewJerseyAlmanac.
Conclusions: A Casino Puzzle Can Be the Perfect Pastime
Without a doubt, a casino puzzle is an excellent pastime if gambling on sports, roulette, blackjack, slots or other games is another one of your favourite pastimes. You will love each of the gambling-themed puzzles in this review, so give them a try. Lastly, here is another quick tip: pick up the most difficult packing puzzle about gambling if you want to really challenge your skills for hours, and make sure you don’t search for a solution online in advance too!
Quiz Time – Gambling-Themed Puzzles
There are plenty of other gambling-related things like casino merch including t-shirts, mugs, business cards, postcards, ornaments and the list goes on. In other words, if you love gambling – you can find a bunch of items to pamper yourself with your own lovely pastime. Last but not least, check out this FAQ section about the casino puzzle categories mentioned above.
Can you play gambling-themed and casino puzzles online?
Of course, there is a wide variety of gambling-themed puzzles that you can play online for free! There are jigsaw puzzles with different shapes of their pieces available as well.
Are there other less popular casino puzzle types?
Yes, there are several ideas for an amazing packing puzzle about gambling available. For example, the Blockchain Box with the Bitcoin playing cards or the Pachinko puzzle which is basically a metal box with a hidden coin inside.
What is a packing puzzle about gambling?
There many ways to make a packing puzzle about gambling and it usually includes some type of a box with a hidden element in it. You need to either dismantle or move pieces so to solve the 'boxing' code and discover the hidden element inside it.
How many border pieces are in a big casino puzzle?
It depends on the size and shape of the puzzle. Usually, there are 4 corners and the border pieces can vary from about a dozen up to several hundred in a big casino puzzle.